Love Dearly

Av wupew21

If you love someone dearly, you love them very much. Note : * English is not my mother language, expect many... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 (M)
Chapter 14 (M)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (M)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Epilogue (M)

Chapter 22

2.1K 133 56
Av wupew21

"I miss you" Jungkook said against Chaeyoung's lips.

"Mmm, it has been a while," she agreed, sighing happily and tilt her head giving him more acces as he began to dust kisses down her neck. Her hands tangle on his hair and she closed her eyes enjoying what his husband doing on her flesh.

It's been two month after Chaeyoung gave birth to their first child. And now they can have their intimacy moment again. Actually they just could do it after her six weeks delivery. But Jungkook so adamant about this, because he doesn't want anything happen to her. After what she's been through when she gave birth at the hospital.

His lips moved over her breasts, tongue tickling her nipple, then down her stomach, and his hands followed, squeezing her breasts gently before skimming down to her waist. She gazed down at him, breathless with anticipation as he sweetly kissed her belly before kissing his way to the edge of her panties. His lips pressed against the silk fabric and she whimpered, flattening her palms to the bed as she part her leg wider for him.

Jungkook continued to kiss her over the fabric of her lingerie, his hands curled around her thighs. It was a torment, a tease, her body vibrating with need. Her breath stuttered as she felt his tongue push the fabric against her clit.

"Jungkook," she whimpered, her right hand moving to curl in his soft hair. "Please..."

He relented, leaning back to remove the panties. Chaeyoung help him by lifting her hips. After he peeled them off, he slid his hands around both of her calves and glided his fingers upward. "I dreamt they were wrapped around my back while we making love these past few days." He said.

Then Chaeyoung cried out when his tongue slid inside her, and at the same time his thumb pressed against her clit. He worked her expertly, make her came quick and hard.

Barely conscious from her orgasm, she slumped on the bed as Jungkook crawl on top her, bracing his body over hers so he didn’t crush her. He give her a deep, soulful kiss. When he pulled back, her bra went with him and he threw it over his shoulder.

"I love you" he said softly and kiss her forehead, then her lips. Jungkook trailed his lips in a hot line down her throat as he pulled off his boxer. His hand reached out the drawer beside the bed and took something from there before he pulled away.

Chaeyoung looked up at him. "What is it?"

"I should wearing this from now on before you use contraception" he said as he ripped open the condom wrapper with his teeth and slid it on his shaft.

"But Jungkook-"

"I don't want to experience the same thing twice Chaeyoung.. to see you unconscious on hospital bed"

"It won't-"

Jungkook kissed her.

The kiss silenced her instantly. He brushed his lips to hers in a series of chaste kisses. A kissed that always she loves. And it also happen to him. He love how warm and soft her lips felt against him, and he couldn’t resist slipping his hand into her hair to gently hold her still. His tongue danced out to open her mouth, sweeping in to taste her. His other hand reach down to position himself then slide inside her.

Hips were molded together and they moved against one another. Chaeyoung wrapped her legs around his hips, pulling him closer while she tentatively lift her hips. His lips hover over her ear, breathing hard, before he trail a hot kiss down her neck. He tease her by pulling his cock out, so only the tip still rests inside her. She squirms, trying to get him back inside. And then he slam inside her again, make a gasp escapes her throat.

He pump into her once, twice, then again and again and again, until he feel it. Until Chaeyoung was close, her wall clenching around him. Her hips started to lift frantically. The wet sounds from between her thighs invaded their ears, and the tension in her muscles threatened to snap them both.

"I love you jungkook" she said between her pant. Her words, combine with the thrusting and her walls pulsing around him, make him explode in his own orgasm, and at the same time Chaeyoung cried out her release.  

***

At midnight, the sound of a baby crying wakes Chaeyoung up. It spur her into action. She change Hana's diaper then breastfeeding her. When the baby fell asleep again, she carefully lay her back down on her crib beside their bed as not to wake her up. She stare at her daughter, and watching her sleep for a moment before she crawl back onto the bed.

She looked at her husband who sleep peacefully. He didn't even flinched when Hana woke up earlier. She clicked her tongue, and an idea come to her mind. She grinned.

Chaeyoung begin kissing his jaw and his neck. He stirred a little. She giggled. Then continue her journey, now assault his earlobe and the skin behind his ear.

"Mmm," he hummed. She didn't stop, not going to, until he was awake enough to kiss her back. "Chaeyoung" he call her name, wrapping his hand around her.

"Finally" she said, chuckling. "You sleep like a baby when your baby cried earlier"

"She woke up?" He asked then lift his head to looked over at the crib.

"She's already fell back asleep now"

"Sorry" he laid his head back on the pillow and look at his wife with sleepy eyes.

"That's fine. But I feel like I can't go back to sleep right now, can you help me with that?" She asked, rubbing his jaw with the back of her hand.

"Should I make you tired again? so you can fall asleep fast" his sleepy eyes was gone in a second, and replaced into desire.

"I don't mind that" Chaeyoung bit her lips.

"It'd be my pleasure then" he smirked as he rolled their body, make her lay on her back with him on top of her.

***

They had sex and then slept for a few more hours. Chaeyoung thoroughly enjoyed the third orgasm Jungkook gave her. Then, she woke up because the urge for pee.

She stare at her reflection on the mirror while brushing her teeth. She's not a morning person. But since she has Hana, she always woke up early, despite she didn't get enough sleep because of the baby. She even wakes up earlier than her husband.

A sound of a baby cry snapped her from her thought. She quickly wash her mouth, and wash her face in hurry. But when she finished, she didn't hear the crying sound anymore.

She stepped out from the bathroom, and found out that Jungkook already took her from the crib and lay her on his stomach with prone position. Chaeyoung smile.

"Did you check and change her diaper?"

"No. She stop crying when I took her and put her here.. Maybe she want to sleep here, with daddy. Right Hana?" He looked at his daughter while pat her little bum then caress her thick black hair.

"Is that so?" Chaeyoung approach him. Then see that Hana actually looking for breast milk. "She is hungry."

"Really?" He looked at the baby closely.

Chaeyoung chuckled. "Give her to me" she said then sit on the bed beside him. And Jungkook carefully handed Hana to his wife.

When she safely at her mom arms and Chaeyoung start feeding her, Jungkook watched them. He propped up on one elbow supporting his head, "You're right, she's hungry" he nodded.

"She is" Chaeyoung smile as she caress Hana's cheek softly.

Jungkook decide it was his turn for a shower. And when he stepped out from the bathroom, Chaeyoung was going to put Hana on the crib. He stopped her.

"Wait, Chae, put her on our bed" he said as he took a white shirt and jogger pants from walk-in closet.

Chaeyoung brows furrowed, "Why?" She asked, eyes following her husband as he put his clothes on, then lay on one side of the bed.

"Just put her here" he said, pat the center of the bed beside him.

"You're going to wake her up" she narrowed her eyes at him.

"I won't, I promise. Put her here, please"

Chaeyoung doesn't know what he's up to, but she put the baby on the bed. "There, then what?"

"I just want to watch her sleep here" he grinned.

Chaeyoung shook her head at him. "She's not a doll you know"

"Of course. She's my baby.. You too, come here"

"I'm going to make us breakfast" she state.

"That can wait. Now come here"

Chaeyoung scrunched her nose, but obeyed. She crawl on the other side of the bed.

"Not there, but here" he tap on his pectoral abs,  make Chaeyoung rolling her eyes.

"She's definitely going to wake up"

"She won't, trust me. Just come here Chipmunk" he demand.

Chaeyoung crawl to his side then lay on top of him. "This is better" he grinned, wrapping his arms around her body. Chaeyoung smile and lean her head on his chest.

The two actually just lay on the bed, watching their daughter sleeping.

"She is so tiny," she said, "And cute too" she added as she stroke Hana's baby fist softly.

"You are the one who going to wake her up" he whispered.

Chaeyoung chuckled, "I can't help it. She is so cute"

"And she looks like you" Jungkook said, kissing Chaeyoung's head.

"Except her eyes"

"Except her eyes" Jungkook agreed. Hana's eyes is resemblance of him.

"I wonder what will our baby boy looks like"

Jungkook didn't answer, and it make Chaeyoung looked up at him. "I hope our next baby is a boy"

"Mmm" he hummed.

"Jungkook..."

He exhaled, "Yes Chipmunk, maybe after Hana turn Seven."

"That's too long. I prefer two years apart" she said.

"Chae.."

"So she wouldn't feel alone" she cut him off.

"She won't. She has us."

"Well, maybe she'd be just like me. Being an only child, then she will found her own boy next door when we move to our new house later. Maybe the story will repeat itself, like our story" she state. Jungkook frowned at that. And yes they plan they're going to move to a new house when they have a child, not an apartment, but a bigger house with back yard in it.

Chaeyoung bit her lips, holding back her laughter as she saw Jungkook's trouble face.

"She still a baby, she won't need whatever boy next door"

"I know, but after we move, she already grow."

"We'll think about that later" he tightened his arms around her. "She will have a sibling"

"Two years apart"

"Two years apart" he nodded. Chaeyoung smile, she win. She move her head up a little so she could kiss him. And Jungkook kiss her back.

"I love you Jungkook, my coconut head" she smile.

"I love you too, my sneaky Chipmunk." she chuckled and put her head on his chest, Jungkook kiss her head as they back watching their baby sleeping again.

END

***

*12/03/22*

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

296K 9K 25
Lisa Manoban and Jeon Jungkook aren't quite your typical friends with benefits, seeing as they were never really friends to begin with. But when the...
16.8K 1K 27
[ jjk x pcy ] ❝ siempre fuiste tú. ❞ 一 in which two lost souls trying to find relief, instead find something unexpected in the heart of spain. madrid...
16.5K 955 13
Let me think about it🤔💙
19.8K 1.4K 12
When people see someone they find attractive, they are naturally inclined to give the object of their affection their full attention. Note : * Engl...