๐ƒ๐˜๐’๐๐‡๐Ž๐‘๐ˆ๐€.

Od idkaskchris

[ ๐˜ฝ๐™Š๐™Š๐™† ๐™Š๐™‰๐™€ ] แดแด„แด›แด€แด ษชแดœ๊œฑ แด€ษดแด… ษดแด€ษชส€แดส™ษช, แด›สœแด‡ส แดกแด‡ส€แด‡ แด„แดแดแด˜สŸแด‡แด›แด‡ แดแด˜แด˜แด๊œฑษชแด›แด‡๊œฑ แด๊œฐ แดษดแด‡ แด€ษดแดแด›สœแด‡ส€. สœแด‡ แดกแด€๊œฑ แด€ แดแด‡ส€แด„ษชสŸแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ แด‹ษช... Vรญce

๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ ๐ฉ๐ญ. ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ ๐ฉ๐ญ. ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐š๐๐๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ• ๐ฉ๐ญ. ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค/๐ฌ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ

๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ

1K 60 213
Od idkaskchris

July 10th || 10am

"Wake up" Octavius cocked his hand back and sent a hard slap to her face, the sound of the impact echoed in the large room, his red hand print left on the skin after she jumped from her sleep. "Hey" He smiled before squatting down in front of her as she sat tied down to the chair.

She groaned in pain before her eyes were closing again. She had been forced to inhale a substance Octavius held over her mouth to make her pass out within a few seconds and it was taking a minute for her to recover from being unconscious.

"Aht" Octavius shook his head and stood up, cupping her face in his hands and tilting her head to look up at him. "Time to wake up and clear all this shit up"

"Move" She said barely above a whisper before she woke up more, realizing what was happening and who was standing in front of her. A high, red and low eyed Octavius who had a devilish smile on his face from him waiting for this very moment. "Oh my God" She whispered in shock as her eyes widened at the sight of him.

"No ... not God. Octavius" He corrected with a nod, moving a few misplaced pieces of hair out of her face. "You the last face I expected to see" He said lowly, his eyes scanning her face. "You used to be so pretty, but when a person character ugly it makes them physically ugly. Crazy how that work ain't it? Oh and the notes were fucking corny by the way, and they got you caught. You dumb ass. If you would've shut the fuck up you would've got away with this shit just a lil longer" He hovered his index finger over his thumb. "Just a lil"

"So how did you find me?" She looked at him before he let go of her face, she knew she was defeated at this point ... she just wanted to know how it came to be like this, and faster than she expected.

He backed up a couple of steps and leaned on the table behind him and crossed his arms over his bare chest. "Nobody can hide from me and ain't nobody better than me when it comes to finding a motha'fucker. May take me some time sometimes, but it was nothing once I found out it was you. So after that, your name was all it took. Londyn ... Diamonté ... Harper" He winked with a dimpled smile.

She rolled her eyes at him with a scoff and looked off to the side. "Whatever. Congratulations I guess"

"Thank you. I'm feeling accomplished right now I ain't gon lie to you. But you gave yourself away when you wrote 'Octavius' on the note. Nobody call me that but you and Nairobi. Enough of allat' other shit though" He unfolded his arms and lifted himself to sit on the table, bringing one knee up and wrapping his arms loosely around it. "Let's get down to what the fuck I need to know. I have a ass load of questions, because I'm confused. Starting with why the fuck you ain't dead?" He slightly tilted his head to the side.

"The girl who you assigned to kill me was too scared. You promised her 4 million, she promised me 2 million of it if once I'm released I leave the state and be out of your way so you think I'm dead ... or otherwise you'll kill her. Which obviously I didn't care about because here I am, sitting here after I hired a hitman to get friends killed ...." As she spoke, Octavius got back off the table already seeing where she was going with this. "Got your girlfriend in jail, you have a neph—" Her words were cut by another hard slap to the face causing her to hiss in pain while her head was still knocked to the side.

"Shut the fuck up" He gritted. "Both of y'all bitches dumb as a fucking door knob but you even dumber"

"At least I got my revenge" Londyn shrugged with a slick smirk on her face, the side of her face a bright red "That's all I needed"

"Revenge for fucking what?" He furrowed his eyebrows in utter confusion as he stood in front of her. "Everything you got, you fairly deserved. You used to steal money from me using Azaria and I whooped yo ass for it. You lied in front of Nairobi and had me step out of character, I told you I was gon get you ... then you sent niggas to kill me because you was scared of what I was gon do to you but they shot Nairobi instead— bitch I didn't even fucking kill you when I could have. I killed everybody but you. I ain't never let a motha'fucka walk free. You know this" Octavius leaned forward, his voice getting louder with the angrier he got. "Because I didn't want my daughter without her damn mama. Then you left her in the house alone, that bitch killed her because you slept with her fucking husband and you barely gave a fuck that Zee was dead. So again, revenge for fucking what?"

"First of all you left me for Nairobi. So I separated y'all for what will seem to be for a very ... very long time. I figured that would be better than just having her killed. She's soft so she'll suffer in prison if she doesn't get killed inside. She'll see what it was like being in jail like I did. Then you blamed me for everything when it came to Azaria, so I killed your friends and put Ethan on you. Mostly so you could see how it felt to raise a kid alone. Nairobi's in jail so good luck with that"

"Do you not remember that Zee wasn't supposed to be here in the first place? I didn't want the kid! You lied to me saying you wanted a abortion like I did but when I gave you the money you got a car instead. Then when I finally wanted to be around her, you kept her from me because you was bitter of everything I was doing that didn't involve you ... and I didn't leave you for Nairobi you delusional sick fuck! You was my baby mama that I fucked when I wanted to bust a nut!"

"You didn't love me from the start!" She leaned forward in the chair, them two now close to each other's faces as they yelled in anger. "But as soon as your bitch came around you had all the love in the fucking world for her"

Octavius could admit never loved Londyn. He wasn't able to, but he liked her a lot in the beginning of their relationship although most of it came from her physical appearance and attitude. He liked the way she would always have her hair done, wear big hoop earrings, long nails, dressed expensively, had a pretty shaped body. That's what he was attracted to. She was also obdurate and hard with a stuck up attitude. He loved it but he could never bring himself to love her.

Then Nairobi came, her personality was the opposite. She was heartwarming, soft, bubbly and sometimes submissive, which allowed him to be his dominant self. He fell in love with her quickly, faster than he himself realized. It was more than physical appearance with her, although he knew for a fact she was no doubt the prettiest woman he'd ever seen. She had a heart of gold with pure intentions. He loved how innocent she was, she wouldn't even have hurt a fly if she was told to.

It made Octavius realize the whole time he was only attracted women like Londyn, but his heart needed someone like Nairobi. She created the light at the end of his tunnel, a light he never knew could exist in fact. He was always used emptiness, that was his normal so he didn't think anything of it. And It had been that way for as long as he could remember, but Nairobi was filled that void, unlocking a part of him that he never knew about. She was his first for happiness, love and hope. That's why it was so hard for him to let her go compared to every other woman he had in his life who he could easily cut ties with.

"You right. I didn't love you and I'm glad I didn't. That shit would've got me nowhere but in a bind. When I was fresh out of jail and broke, you only fucked with me for dick. You ain't want a relationship again until I started my drug cartel and you seen how much money I was making after while. Its all about money and dick to you" He looked her up and down in disgust before he pulled a knife out of his back pocket. "But thinking back I should've known. What the fuck would a bitch like you, back then, genuinely want with a nigga like me who had nothing to his name— nah matta' fact, who had nothing but his name?"

Her lips parts as she stared at the large knife in his hand before she tried to pull herself from the rope behind her. "I hate you" She muttered through her aggressive tugging.

"I know" He smiled, placing the knife under her chin and lifting her head up to look at him. "The feeling is mutual" He talked lowly. "I guarantee you I hate you more than you hate me though. You don't mean shit to me at all no more, at least when Zee was here I cared for you as the mother of my kid. I protected you from everything. Remember?"

He took the knife and started from under her ear and slowly cut along her jawline until he got to her chin. She yelled out in pain and squeezed her eyes shut as her skin was being cut open, the blood covering the side of the blade before he stopped and stepped back to lean against the table again. He wasn't trying to do much damage as of right now, just small things to let her know fucking with him instead of running away was a mistake.

"I hope you said goodbye to Adonis and Ethan you bitch. Today's their last day living. It'll only be you" Londyn spat with eyes full of tears.

"I'm not worried about it. You must not know Adonis if you think y'all just gon pull up on him and take him out" Octavius chuckled and shook his head while spinning the knife between his fingers. "He quiet, but that nigga deadly. Real lowkey with it. And Ethan with him so he straight too. I don't do the child abandonment thing" He shrugged his shoulders and turned around to grab his phone to text Adonis a heads up.

"Right, unlike I did Azaria. Poor thing. She didn't deserve did she? You know you're right, I didn't care about it really. When you came to see me in jail you did point out that I wasn't crying enough for someone who had just lost their child, eh. I tried to force a few tears but I'm not the best actress"

Octavius had his back turned as she talked. He knew she was aiming her words to hurt him so he just shook his head and proceeded to what he was doing on his phone. "Nah, you ain't the best actress at all sweetheart"

"And at the rate you're going, Ethan gon end up dead too. I mean look at who has to raise him now. A serial killer and just like what's happening now, you're going to piss the wrong person off and they're gonna come for everybody you love. Nairobi can rot in prison ... but Octavius all you have is Adonis and Ethan left. Literally. You're going to lose Ethan like Azaria and boo hoo all over again ... but let's say he doesn't get killed. Again, look who's raising him. He'll grow to be a fucked up maniac like his new daddy, you. What better future can you lead him too? You can only show him what you know, and that's selling drugs and killing people"

Octavius lifted his head from his phone and stared straight ahead of him at the wall. He wanted to kill her more than anything right now, but he couldn't. Her words were getting him but he needed her alive to explain the false evidence and confess to the truth.

"Stop speaking on him because I would hate to tell you how your parents died in the ocean after I tortured them a lil bit then pushed them off the yacht and they got pulled underwater by sharks" He sat the knife down before he turned and faced her again with his arms over his chest. He seen her face straighten out with her mouth opened in shocked. "Oops. I didn't mean to say that. It just slipped right on out" He laughed.

"W-What?"

"Yep. I killed them just for birthing you. Crazy huh? But I'm sure you can hire somebody else to go fish they bones out from the ocean floor right baby?"

Londyn stared at him in shock. She went to go see her parents when she got out of jail, but she figured they were just out of town. She called their phones but the numbers weren't available any more so she assumed their was a number change. "They didn't do anything to you ... why would you do that!?"

"That was so damn hypocritical to say" Octavius scoffed. "This coming from the bitch who killed Nadia and Andre who always minded their business and stayed out the way and just told me niggas was out for Adonis and Ethan today. How you sound shorty?"

Tears drained from her eyes as she sat quietly while giving him a hard glare, but of course it didn't move him one bit. It only made him feel good to see he had struck a nerve.

"Now answer my questions. The sooner you do, the sooner I can be with my girl. I miss her. Oh- You think it'll be too soon to fuck her as soon as she get out? Cause Ion think I'll be able to wait, maybe fuck her in the parking lot. Man I turned her out so much, she ain't got no morals when we fuck. I love it" He smiled as he reminisced on the times they fucked outside of their house with no care in the world, his favorite being the sex on the hood of his car in front of the lake.

Londyn kept her glare but her face turned to be more of a disgusted one after Octavius said that. She was jealous more than anything, feeling that was supposed to be her. She missed him sexually, he was the best she ever had and had always been crazy about him because of it.

"Anyways" He said once he knew he struck another nerve, leaving him satisfied with what he said. "You didn't serve your full sentence, so who bailed you out?"

"Your parents" She mumbled which instantly and unconscious made Octavius cocked an eyebrow at the response but he wasn't too surprised because of what they told him the day of Azaria's funeral.

"Son, we know how you are. We wanted to see what happened because our first thought would be it was because of you and from what we heard it was your fault. Some man was after you and killed her out of spite" Toya said. "Octavius please tell the police the truth and stop making Londyn's life a living hell"

"They bailed me out because they thought I was wrongfully accused. I told them it was because of you and your 'thuggish street life'. They're gullible, I took advantage of that" Londyn said with her eyes looking down at her bare thighs due to the tiny jeans shorts she wore.

Octavius only nodded slowly, his mind going straight into how he wanted to kill his parents because he never wanted to kill people the same way, he wanted a difference in each death.

He grabbed his phone and slid over to the camera to press record then putting it face down while Londyn's head was still down so that she could keep talking, him avoiding having to force it out of her and possibly killing her out of anger because she would most likely refuse. He knew there was nothing he could threaten to get her to confess willingly on camera because she knew her life would come to an end either way.

"Ight. Cool ... So Nairobi got framed? Because there's evidence that led them to believe it was her. Shit that was obviously altered to make it look like it was her"

"There was a man sitting with me when you went to see that girl in the visitation room in jail, when I was in there too. I had him jump onto your property when you weren't at home and get her fingerprints, which was on your SRT. He used dust to stick to the fingerprints and lifted it with tape. This plan was in the works for a while and was to be executed when I got out. So when it was time, all he did was transfer the finger prints onto their bodies and the gun that was used in the pictures that were at your doorstep then I got someone to photoshop messages between Nairobi and Nadia, as if they had gotten into a big fight and Nairobi said she was gonna kill her and everyone she loved. I took those to the police but the men I hired told me you were in California, so we waited until you got back"

"How you get this money to hire these people anyway? Because that ain't no cheap job Londyn. You ain't got no money for real to be doing shit like that"

"My plan was to kill you then take your money to pay them back. That's the only way they were on board. Everybody knows you have money. I also promised your parents money for bailing me out, they liked the idea"

"Where are the bodies? I want my people properly buried, in a casket"

Londyn looked up at him with furrowed eyebrows. "Why? They're literally torn apart. The police took the bodies at the crime scene we made. The ones from the pictures. They're probably already buried, Im not sure where"

Octavius nodded and picked up his phone, turning the screen to her to see she was being recorded. She gasped, her eyes widened and her mouth hung open.

"Thanks for confessing so eas—"

"None of that was true! He threatened me to say that!" Londyn screamed out but he had already stopped recording before he thanked her.

He threw his head back laughing at her lie as she screamed out. "You said everything and I ain't have to do anything but ask you. You the dumbest criminal I ever met" He shook his head at her. "I want them niggas you hired too. As planned before, you'll die in jail since unfortunately, for me, I have to turn you in. I can't kill you because I'll go to jail because this recording shows you was with me last and I show up to the jail without you? Can't do that one. But I'll make sure you die in there this time, even if I have to blow the whole facility up with everybody in it just to get you. You know I don't care"

He pulled her phone out of his pockets and turned it to her to lock it with the face ID. "What are you doing now?" She asked.

"I need you to call ole dude and tell them to abort the Adonis and Ethan shit. Which number is his, or theirs ... whoever, shit" He asked as he slowly scrolled through her call log.

"It's the 356 number" She mumbled.

Octavius tapped on the number once he found it and put it on speaker before holding it up closer to her so her voice was audible. "Hello?" The man said. "Londyn he can't find this nigga. He ain't even at home"

"Don't worry about it. Just leave those two alone" Londyn said as she stared up at Octavius who was holding his thumb up in approval.

"What? You sure?"

"Yes"

Octavius hung up the phone before another word was exchanged and nodded as he slipped it back in his pocket. "Easy" He smiled.

He began untying her from the chair because he needed to get her in the car. Once her hands were free, she swung back at him but he expected it so he was able to catch her by her wrist mid swing and push her onto the floor "Delete the fucking video Octavius!" She scrunched her face up in pain from falling so hard on the hard floor as she placed her hand on her back. "I'll turn myself in. I swear to God"

"You are literally the worst liar I ever met" He walked up to her and stood over her with his hands on his hips. "You do know it'll be no difference from you turning yourself in and me turning you in right? Fucking moron" He sent a kick to her side before bending down to tie her hands back up then getting a good grip of her clothes to lift her up from the floor and carry her horizontally.

She tried to fight him off and scratched at his chest to where he bled from the small cuts her long red stiletto nails made but that didn't slow him down, he still got her in the car successfully. He wanted to take her right to the jailhouse to avoid the officers at the police station, figuring they would just give him a hard time and also, basically have Londyn traded in for Nairobi.

Before going to the jailhouse, he first went home to get the rest of the evidence to present everything together.

FULTON COUNTY JAIL, ATLANTA

Walking into the facility with Londyn's arm tight in his grip as she made a few attempts to release herself from him, Octavius walked up to the lady at the front desk.

"I need a officer. I got somebody I want to turn in" He simply told her.

The lady looked at them both weirdly before slowly turning her head to the phone and dialing a number. "Hey, um Officer Van. Someone's here with a suspect they want to turn in" She talked through the phone followed by a couple of nods before she hung up the phone. "Have a seat and they'll be with you in a minute"

Octavius snatched Londyn as he turned, taking a seat in the lobby area beside each other.

"I was so close to killing you" Londyn shook her head.

"Maybe, but being just 'so close' only got you right here with me didn't it?" He turned his head to her. She stared at him in disgust while he grinned at her in satisfaction. "Gotta be smarter than me to beat me baby. And since you here, see if you can enroll in some type of therapy program while you alive. You can die with some type of relief, at least" He pat her thigh and down nodded with the same smile.

"Whatever. I don't care anymore" She turned her head away with a roll of her eyes.

"Be prepared to take that wig off too. I hope yo cornrows neat up under there" He reached around to the nape to her neck to lift her wig up but she moved her head away from him before he could lift it up too far. "Hell nah, from what I just seen them motha'fuckas far from neat"

"Can you not?" She mugged him and faced forward.

He leaned up to see her face again, seeing she had on eyelash extensions. "You gon have to take them off too, them thangs don't get no exception because they ain't grow from yo eyelids"

"Don't you think I fucking know that shit? Damn. Shut the fuck up"

"That's ferret hair ain't it? Hell some type of wild squirrel" He lifted his hand to her eye and quickly snatched some off her eyelid with his two fingers before she hissed in pain but he only laughed and looked down to see the hairs on his finger. "Bitches really out here gluing strands of rodent hair on they eyes. City girls down 1000 points"

"Can I help you?" Officer Van walked up and stopped in front of the two and put his hands on his hip. "Kallis?" He questioned once recognizing Octavius.

Octavius nodded and stood up in front of him. "She set my girlfriend up and got her arrested with false evidence on a crime. I got all the evidence it wasn't my girlfriend and I got a video where she confessed and explained everything" He pointed back at Londyn, who had completely gave up and didn't care what happened at this point. "I'm turning her in to yall in exchange of my girlfriend"

"Evidence?" He looked down at the thick folder Octavius held in his other hand then looked back at him, then at Londyn before he raised his eyebrows. "Well alright then, follow me. We'll go in a conference room to view everything"

Officer Van led the way as Octavius walked behind him, and Londyn walked behind Octavius. Looking back at Londyn, Octavius smiled and put his hand to his chest. "You still have my word" Which gave her déjà vu, from the only time he visited her while she was locked up. It was the last thing he said to her before he left the room that day.

|| Flashback ||

Walking out behind the officer, Octavius looked back at her with a smirk on his face then put his hand to his chest "You have my word" He winked before turning back around, knowing that was the same thing he said to her last time he made a promise to hurt her but only this time, she had his word on her being killed.

|| End of F.B ||

After they were walked into a room, Officer Van left to gather other officers for the occasion before Officer Van and four others came back into the room and sat around the table with Octavius and Londyn, who sat across from each other.

"Whatcha got?" Officer Van said looking at the folder Octavius had on the table.

"Ight so boom, check this out" Octavius sat up from the slouch he had in his seat and opened the folder which already had everything in order, he had already built everything up for this exact moment.

He laid out every note he had from Londyn, Nairobi's time stamp that proved she went to work in California the day after Nadia was reported taken. He managed to get proof that Nairobi was on the private yet with him to come to Atlanta the day before she was arrested. He showed them the pictures that were left on his doorstep then showed them the footage of the pictures being dropped off then he played the video of Londyn explaining everything she did and lastly, he gave them Londyn's cell phone along with the number that was called in order to stop the plan of Adonis and Ethan being targeted.

Octavius didn't have to say too much, since he already had everything placed on the table for them to see for themselves. As they were shown the notes and photos, they passed them around so they all could see them up close and the videos on his phone were played where they all could see as a whole.

"I'm sure somebody got the text messages. I don't know if it's y'all or the police station but it was apart of the false evidence. If I need to go get them I will. I—"

"No it's fine" Officer Van stopped Octavius and lifted his hand before he looked at Londyn. "Ma'am. I'm going to need you to stand up and placed your hands above your head. You're under arrest for the murder of Nadia Love and Andre Carter" He said as another officer stood up to handcuff Londyn after she did what was told.

Octavius wanted to be relieved but he couldn't be until Nairobi was standing in front of him with her clothes on, without handcuffs.

Londyn was taken out of the room with two officers and there was only Octavius and two other officers left in the room together.

Octavius ran his hands over his face and sighed before looking at them. "So what about the hitmen?"

"You gave us her cellphone so all we have to do is trace the number, retrieve phone calls and go from there"

"And my girlfriend?" He asked with a little bit of nervousness in his voice, afraid that this would have to go to court before she was able to come home.

"Oh yes. Follow me" The two officers stood up as Octavius deeply sighed in relief and dropped his head, instantly feeling like his stress was leaving his body before he stood up to follow the officers.

"Since we have all the proof that she was wrongfully convicted, there's no need to take this one to court to prove any innocence right?" The second officer looked back at him with a nice smile before Octavius nodded in agreement.

Going back into the lobby, he was instructed to wait as they left to go get Nairobi and take her through the process of being released.

•••

Nairobi sat with her back against the wall while sitting on her bed, her knees pulled to her chest and her head laying on top of her knees. She had just finished crying from being frustrated. It felt like she had been waiting for Octavius to help her for forever. Every 60 seconds seemed tripled while being here.

She hadn't ate or slept properly in days. Her talkative self had never been this quiet. She was alone, she barely talked to her own roommate, Bennett, although they were on good terms with each other, which Nairobi tried to keep that way because of how dangerous Bennett was.

But her thoughts were interrupted by a female officer walking to her cell door and unlocking it. "Pack up Hayes. You're free to go. Grab your mattress and blanket and follow me"

Nairobi's head shot up once hearing she was free because her first thought was that her cell was being checked again. So she quickly climbed out of her bunk and snatched her mattress and sheet from the metal frame to follow behind the officer.

"Kallis got you out" The officer told her which put a smile on Nairobi's face. "The man came in prepared with hella proof you're innocent. You lucky to have him if I do say so myself, and I barely like that man. He's something else" She laughed and shook her head as they walked through the halls. "Do you need to be enrolled in any post incarceration programs, rehab, help finding a job or anything of the sort?"

Nairobi only shook her head no.

She was directed to a room after they took her mattress and sheet then gave her the clothes she was arrested in. She was happy to be taking off her orange suit for something other than being checked or to take a jail shower. She was taking it off this time because she didn't need it anymore, she was free.

After quickly putting on her clothes, she came out of the room where the officer was waiting on her against the wall. She had to sign a couple of papers then was given back her other belongings, like her phone, her jewelry, even her nipple piercing which was all in a plastic bag, then she was guided to the lobby.

She seen Octavius sitting down with his back turned, his head resting in one hand while his finger tapped against the armrest on his other hand. She lit up at the sight of him, the smile on her face showing that as she walked over and wrapped her arms around him from behind.

Octavius looked back at her with furrowed eyebrows then seen it was her, his face instantly relaxed and his lips formed a big smile. "Yo ass almost got knocked out coming up behind me like that" He laughed as she unwrapped her arms, allowing him to stand up for a proper hug.

"Heyyy!" She went around the row of chairs with opened arms as he met her halfway before they hugged tightly.

"Hey baby" He buried his head in the crook of her neck. "I missed you bru" He held her as tight as he could without his arms being too tight around her.

"I missed you too" She giggled, the smell of cologne on his neck made her want to stay in his arms but she desperately wanted to get home. "Come on. I'm hungry and I'm sleepy" She pulled away from the hug and grabbed his hand to pull him out the door.

"You said you horny and you sleepy? I can help you no problem" Octavius said right before he slipped out the door, which embarrassed Nairobi because she was certain that the few people in the lobby heard him. "You wanna do it in the car or wait un—"

"I said hungry!" Nairobi corrected him as she continued to pull him to his car.

"Oh, maybe that's my sex deprivation getting the best of me" Octavius kissed his teeth. "But are you horny too though? I can get you some' to eat and I can fuck you to sleep"

They parted ways to get on opposite sides of the car. Nairobi giggled at his comment, her hand hovering over her mouth as she shook her head. "You nasty Octavius"

He looked at her above the roof of the car with a mirroring smile before they got inside. "I'm serious— well. Shit" He looked around at the small space in the car. "I was gon say we can do it in here but both of us long as fuck. That ain't gon work. You wanna park in the back and do it on the hood ag—"

"Octavius!" She pushed his shoulder and couldn't help but laugh at his seriousness. "Can we worry about that after you feed me?"

"Yea I can feed you some dick" He said playfully before they both laughed. "What you want to eat for real though— hold on. You ain't even give me a kiss but you want me to feed you with my money and tote you in my car. What the fuck?" He rested his back against the seat and mugged her, looking her up and down.

Nairobi smiled as she leaned over to cup his face and turn his head to her. She pressed her lips against his before what was meant to be only a peck on the lips turned into a 'hungry for each other' kiss. Once their lips touched, it felt like forever since they were intimate with each other or had been intimate period, although it had only been a couple weeks. So they couldn't pull away from each other right away.

"Hold on. Let's wait until we—" Octavius said before trying to pull away from the kiss but Nairobi didn't let him, his face still being cupped. "Damn. I feel you" He breathed as he felt her rub up the outside of his pants, her fingers tips following where she felt his print.

He went to grab her shorts while his mind was trying to figure out how they were about to make this sex happen but he was stopped by Nairobi pulling away from the kiss and placing her hand on top of his.

He removed his hands, rested in his seat again and relaxed his face at the realization. "You just teased the fuck out of me"

Nairobi nodded with a slick smile before sitting back in her own seat. "Maybe that will give you some motivation to hurry up and get my food"

"You full of shit. On God I'm tearing yo ass up as soon as we get in the house so you better eat in the car or yo food gon get cold thinking you gon wait until we get inside to eat" Octavius said in all seriousness while starting the car. "Watch this, I ain't had pussy in damn near two weeks. Ima break yo ass"

5pm

After a few rounds of sex and a long, well needed sleep out of both of them, Adonis was still out with Ethan. But Octavius wanted to break the news to Nairobi while they still had the house to themselves.

"Yo" Octavius said, putting his phone down from holding over his face while they laid in bed, her laying on his bare chest.

"Hmm?" She hummed and sat up, noticing the welts on his chest that she didn't noticed before due to the curtains being closed as they had sex. She had just opened them to let the sunlight in after they woke up. "What happened to your chest?"

"Londyn was trying to fight me, scratching me and shit. I gotta tell you some' though" He sat up from his laying position and put his back to the headboard. "So Adonis and Imani ain't want to take Ethan into custody, Londyn knew that would happen. That's why she killed Nadia and Andre, to throw Ethan on me. So .. we basically got a kid on our hands now. I ain't want him thrown nowhere and he wait to be adopted into some stranger ass family. I can't do that to him" He shook his head.

"Awww really?" Nairobi put her hand to her heart. "Ethan is yours— well, ours?" Octavius nodded. "Oh my God. Octavius has a little son now that's so cute" She cooed.

"That's not cute Nairobi shut the hell up" He looked at her blankly causing her to now look confused. "Ain't you pregnant? We bout to have a eight year old and a new born in a while. You only 22 years old. That ain't gon be too much on you is it?"

"I hope not" She turned her body to sit on the side of him then crossed her legs to sit Indian style. "We're good financially, I don't have to work. I'll be able to stay home and raise kids, with you. I love kids"

Hearing that took a weight off Octavius's shoulders because he expected her reaction to be different, the opposite. So he nodded as his eyes trailed off. "Good, so you not scared of being pregnant?" He cocked an eyebrow and looked back at her.

"I had 2 weeks in jail with nothing but time to think. I'm fine now ... I think" She sighed then smiled at him.

Their conversation was interrupted by Ethan's shouting downstairs. "Uncle Prince! We home!"

"Quit allat' gahdamn yelling boa' you ain't outside" Adonis's comment followed.

Octavius chuckled as he got up from the bed. "Speaking of the damn devil"

Octavius and Nairobi went downstairs to meet them in the kitchen. Adonis turned to see Nairobi before a smile appeared on his face. "Damn nigga. You got Londyn and swapped her out for her in the same day. Wassup Nai?" He said as he walked around to give her a side hug. "How was jail?" He asked jokingly. "I heard you was wearing bitches out"

"Get away" Nairobi laughed as he waved him off. "But yes, I am a fighter now" She tilted her chin up. "I wouldn't test me if I was either of you" She pointed at the both of them as she walked into the kitchen where she was met with Ethan. "You either nigga"

"What I do?" Ethan looked at Octavius confused. Octavius could only laugh and shrug his shoulders, he couldn't answer the question for him. "I beat up Uncle Prince the other day. Tell her"

"Nigga you kick up and hit my balls. Thats the weakest thing you could do to a nigga in a fight. Automatic loser" Octavius jumped at Ethan making him flinch and take a step back before he ran up to Octavius and cocked his small fist back to send a punch to Octavius's stomach.

The punch was mighty to Ethan but he didn't get the slightest reaction out of Octavius. "You so damn weak boy what's all you g— bru!" Octavius bellowed out after Ethan did his to-go move again, which was kicking him between the legs causing Octavius to drop to his knees again. "Just wait— until I get off the damn floor nigga you better run"

Ethan ran off in a scream like laughter as Octavius collected himself and gained enough strength to get off the floor while Nairobi and Adonis laughed. "He is beating yo ass" Adonis said. "In one move"

"Shut up bitch" Octavius said with his face still red before he turned to go look for Ethan in the big house. "Let me go find this weak ass bitch of a boy. I got some' for his ass o—" He was cut off by a still laughing Adonis who jumped in front of him.

"Chill out bru, chill out. That's a kid. You beefing with a 8 year old"

"He old enough to know what he doing, he old enough to fight me evenhandedly and throw hands like a real nigga. Ethan!"

Nairobi stood back and laughed from the kitchen. She knew Octavius wouldn't harm the boy, but she imagined the laughs she would have like this during their parenthood together.

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

815K 26.8K 41
"๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐š๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ...๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž."
444K 10K 45
ษช แด€ษชษด'แด› sแด€สษชษดษข แด›สœแด€แด› สแดแดœ แด„แด€ษด'แด› แด…แด แดกสœแด€แด› สแดแดœ แดกแด€ษดษดแด€ แด…แด โตŠ แดŠแดœsแด› แด€ษชษด'แด› ษขแดษชษดษข ๊œฐแดส€ ษชแด›เฐŒ แดs.ษขสŸแดแด„แด‹'s แด˜ส€แดแด…แดœแด„แด›ษชแดษดs #2
1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
428K 20.4K 27
The sequel to Izuku is a Therapist For Villains. This time in the reform program. Izuku has to deal with the eleven members of the yakuza that his fr...