๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ

Galing kay Zyrineavery

A person with a desire to die and to live a normal life at the same time is the most dangerous person in the... Higit pa

|| Prologue ||
|| C1 โ€ข Interesting Girl ||
|| C2 โ€ข Zombies ||
|| C3 โ€ข Unexpected ||
|| C4 โ€ข Betrayed ||
|| C5 โ€ข Broadcasting Studio ||
|| C6 โ€ข What? ||
|| C7โ€ข Hambie ||
|| C8 โ€ข Kill ||
|| C9 โ€ข Bite ||
|| C10 โ€ข Strange feeling ||
|| C12 โ€ข Silly Girl ||
|| C13 โ€ข Reckless ||
|| C14 โ€ข Jealousy ||
|| C15 โ€ข Hope ||
|| C16 โ€ข Like ||
|| C17 โ€ข Sacrifice ||
|| C18 โ€ข Life ||
|| C19 โ€ข Classroom President ||
|| C20 โ€ข Fight ||
|| C21 โ€ข Escape Plan ||
|| C22 โ€ข Friend ||
|| C23 โ€ข I hate you ||
|| C24 โ€ข Forgiveness ||
|| Epilogue ||
|| Moon and Sun ||
|| Moon & Sun teaser ||

|| C11 โ€ข Suffer ||

3.3K 150 50
Galing kay Zyrineavery

Bold Italic are Japanese and Italic font are just thoughts

______________________

2nd Person POV

_______________________

When Namra and you arrived at Cheong-san's place, Su-hyeok immediately hugged the girl who's holding your hand.

Namra let go of your hand and hugged Su-hyeok back.

You feel a little disappointed when Namra let go of you.

Your eyes landed on them as you watched them with no emotion.
(A/N: *Dramatically play "Boyfriend by Dove Cameron)

"Are you okay?" Su-hyeok worriedly asked at Namra.

Namra nodded in response.

Su-hyeok scanned Namra and when he confirmed that Namra is fine, he hug her again.

(A/N: Areum be like: I could be a better boyfriend than him)

You interrupt those two by doing a fake cough.

"Cheong-san, thanks for accepting us and I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier" You said gaining the attention on all of your classmates.

"It's okay. Friends can yell at each other." Cheong-san replied.

A small yet comforting smile plastered in his face.

"He's right. It's okay Areum, you're just expressing what you really feel" Dae-su said.

You can't help but to feel a little happy by their remark.

You looked down trying to hide your flustered face.

"Thanks" you whispered under your breath.

X

"And then she kicked him so hard and stabbed his eyes" Cheong-san finished his story.

Cheong-san is telling them how the two of you fight Gwinam on the library.

"Is that true?" Joon-yeong asked, not believing on what Cheong-san said.

"Yes, it's true" You proudly said.

"Whoa... You two are so cool. You two are perfectly fit with each other" Wu-jin teased you and Cheong-san.

"Eyy. Don't ship us, we're just fucking besties, right?" You said and Nudge Cheong-san and the young man nodded his head on response.

"And besides he like On-" You didn't finish what you were about to say when Cheong-san suddenly covered your mouth with his hand.

"you talk to much" he said to you.

You immediately removed his hand from your mouth and playfully rolled your eyes.

"Ehh? Cheong-san likes someone? Yahh Lee Cheong-san, are you cheating on On-jo" You burst out laughing hearing Dae-su's remark.

"Yahh. What are you talking about? On-jo and i are not dating, you moron" Cheong-san complaint.

"Yet" You butt in.

Cheong-san playfully smack your head as you keep on laughing.

"Hold on" Dae-su said, he stood up and looked at the door.

"Did you hear that?" He asked.

"What?" You asked in confusion.

"I don't know. I just heard some click" Dae-su said.

"Maybe it's just some Zombies outside" Cheong-san said.

"I think we're close to that crackle sound" He said.

"Where did the sound you heard come from?" Joon-yeong asked.

Dae-su pointed to the door of instrument storage room.

"Let's open it then" Cheong-san said.

He stood up he was about to walked towards the door but you stop him.

"I'll go and open it" you said.

He just nod in response.

"Don't open it. What if some zombies are in there?" Wu-jin said.

"We'll see" You said and smile at him.

X

"It won't work?" Wu-jin asked.

Dae-su is now trying hard to open the door by using some sharp things.

"Should we knock it down?"

Dae-su sigh in frustration.

He bang his hand on the door that caught the zombies attention.

He tried to kicked the door to open but it didn't work.

"Hey. Take it easy" Joon-yeong said.

"Dae-su. Stop it, you're gaining the zombies attention" You said and dragged him away from the door.

"What a waste of energy" Dae-su said as he collapsed on the floor.

Your attention goes to Jimin who's now playing some music.

"Don't play any music either" The girl with a pink vest said.

She looks so sad, compared yesterday when the apocalypse didn't happen yet.

Jimin started to film herself as you watched her in confusion.

"My mom and dad... Came to the school to save me, but the cops and firefighters never came. If anyone see this later, please punish everyone who hasn't come. Everyone abandoned us. All of them. I'll swear I'll make you pay" She said as she cried.

You stared at her before you grab something on your jogger pocket.

Kim Ji-min

You stared at Jimin's name tag that she give to you yesterday.

You wanted to walked closer to her and comfort her but you remember that she hates you now.

So you just watched her filming herself while she's crying.

She's still lucky.

Her parents tried to save her.

I wish my dad can do that to me too.

I have no one.

Mom died.

Father didn't care about me.

Sister abandoned me.

Ms Park is missing.

I'm alone now.

"Jimin" The young woman's attention goes to you when you called her name.

"If y-you wanted to talk about your problem to someone. I'm always here. Y-you can tell it to me" your voice cracked as you're restraining yourself from crying.

"Thanks" She said.

Jimin run towards you and hug you so tight as she bury her face on your chest.

"Let it out. I won't judge" you whispered to her and because of that Jimin cried even more.

Flashback

"Papa, I'm Sorry" you kneel down in front of you father.

He kicked you in your stomach causing your body to fall.

"shut up. My wife died because you. Stand your ass up and go to your room!! I don't want to see your ugly face!!" Your father shouted at you as he slapped you.
You ignored the sting of pain and immediately get up and run to your room.

Once you get inside, you started to cry as you blame yourself from your mother's dead.

X

"Eonnie. Don't leave me alone, please" You plead as you hug your sister's leg.

"Let me go. I can no longer stand the abuse that our father is doing to me. I will leave here and will never come back again" Your older sister said sadly.

You didn't let her go and kept crying so she kicked you in the face so you could let her go.

She immediately ran out and you couldn't catch up with her because of the pain that you feel on your whole body.

X

"Areumchi don't cross the road "your mother shouts at you.

When you crossed the road, she immediately followed you but while she's running towards you, she was suddenly hit by a car.

"Eomma!!!"

X

"Areum. Are you okay!" Sun-hwa asked when she saw you with so many bruises.

Before you can even respond to her, you already fainted.

You just woke up inside the clinic while your professor is on your side.

Her eyes widened when she saw that you're already awake.

"You're awake!!" She exclaimed loudly.

"Are you hurt? Do you want me to call a nurse foe you?" she asked worriedly.

You just shook your head in response.

"Are you sure?" She asked and you nod.

Sun-hwa ended up not attending her class and she take a good care of you even if the nurse insisted that she'll do it.

Flashback ends

"Areum, are you okay?" On-jo asked, standing in front of you.

You noticed that Jimin is no longer by your side.

"Yeah. I'm okay" you lied.

"Do you want to say something on Camera?" On-jo ask as she handed you the Camera.

You take it to her and began to film yourself.

"Sensei. I know you hate me since mother died. I just wanted to say sorry. I admit, it's all my fault why mom died and sister abandoned us. Even if you always beat me up when you're drunk, i can't make myself hate you. It's funny isn't it. But I'm telling the truth. Please be safe and let's meet up if i survive. Arigato Ne. Otōsan" You spoke in Japanese so your classmates wouldn't understand what you're saying.

(A/N: Sensei means professor while Otōsan means Father.)

"Here" you almost whispered those word that comes out on your mouth as you give the camera to On-jo.

"I need to go outside. I feel like I'm suffocating here" you said.

"Okay. Come back here when you're okay" On-jo said.

You thanked her before you get out of the room.

"Where is Handsome Princess going?" Joon-yeong asks On-jo.

Namra turned her attention to Dae-su when Dae-su mentioned Areum.

Shee looked around and there she realized that Areum was not in the room.

"I think she's going through something right now and she wants to be alone so let's let her go first" On-jo said sadly.

"Fucking hell!!"

All of them flinch when someone shouted.

All of them run towards the window and peek outside.

They all widened their eyes in surprise seeing Y/N beating up some zombies.

While you, you beat and killed some zombies, letting out all the pain in your heart.

Expressing your anger towards those ugly zombies.

All the zombies outside begin to make some weird sounds.

"FUCK!!!" You angrily shouted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't own any of the character expect Y/n and the other.

I won't use some of the scene in aouad. Some scene are made by me so the character will really fit on this book.

Don't forget to vote and share this book to your aouad gay friend.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

37.8K 1.7K 21
โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € โ™ฏ ๐‹๐„๐„ ๐’๐€๐„-๐‡๐€ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐‹๐„๐„ ๐’๐”-๐‡๐˜๐„๐Ž๐Š siblings, well- twins. Both athletic and strong, the only things that the...
115K 5.1K 29
โ™ก๏พŸ๏ฝฅ๏ฝก๏ฝก๏ฝฅ๏พŸโ™ก๏พŸ๏ฝฅ๏ฝก ๏ฝก๏ฝฅ โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €(๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด) โ €โ €โ €๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜บ. โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €(๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๏ฟฝ...
55.7K 1.7K 22
"๐ˆ ๐š๐ฆ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ" - "๐Ž๐ก ๐…๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ" Nam M/N, a third year, a delinquent, a smoker and the older...
104K 3K 31
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› - y/n is a student at Hyosan High School. You keep to yourself and rarely speak. You only trust yourself but what happens when you have to trus...