πΎπ‘–π‘™π‘™π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘  βœ”οΈ

By briinlovee

MxMxFxMxM "It's okay to quit, mami." Elliot whispered in my ear. Shivers shot down my back as I felt him move... More

Character Introduction
π‘ƒπ‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘™π‘œπ‘”π‘’π‘’
TΚœα΄‡ Dα΄€Κ€α΄‹ AΚ€α΄›s pt1
TΚœα΄‡ α΄…α΄€Κ€α΄‹ α΄€Κ€α΄›s α΄˜α΄›2
Rα΄œΚŸα΄‡s α΄€Ι΄α΄… ᴍᴇᴇᴛΙͺΙ΄Ι’ α΄›Κœα΄‡α΄
Wα΄€Ιͺα΄›ΙͺΙ΄Ι’
FΙͺΚ€sα΄› ᴍᴇᴇᴛΙͺΙ΄Ι’
Tʀʏ ᴏɴ Κœα΄€α΄œΚŸ
Sα΄„Κœα΄α΄ΚŸ
7.5
Dᴀᴅᴅʏ
Hα΄€ΚŸΚŸα΄α΄‘α΄‡α΄‡Ι΄
Pᴀʀᴛʏ
Mᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀ ᴛᴑᴏ
Dᴇssᴇʀᴛ
IΙ΄sα΄›α΄€ ᴘΙͺα΄„s
JU⡊CE
Sα΄€κœ°α΄‡
α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄α΄›Κœα΄‡Κ€ Κœα΄‡Κ€
α΄„α΄€Κ€α΄‡κœ°α΄œΚŸ
ᴘΙͺΙ΄α΄„Κœ
α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄‘α΄€Κ€ α΄›Κœα΄‡Κ Κœα΄€α΄ α΄‡ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ
FAMILY TIES
BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER
MARKED

CAS⡊NO

39.3K 904 334
By briinlovee

I have an insta!! Feel free to dm me to ask questions or just to support me<333 it's @snowyybunnie thank youuuuuu

I stood in front of the door, jumping in excitement. Today I get ride my first plane ride and I am ecstatic. I almost gave Elliot a heart attack because he thought I was having a panic attack from me hyperventilating in excitement. I think he's still worried though. I glanced over and saw Elliot eyeing me from the couch with a scowl on his face. I giggled before my focus was on Vince, who was busy counting the suitcases and checking everything off the list.

"Okay, two cases for Bella, one for me, two for Sammy...am I forgetting anything? Ah Eros inhaler." He said before darting up the stairs. I smiled and shook my head. Footsteps were heading towards and I turned to see Eros heading towards me with a bag in his hand.

"Okay my sweet girl, here's your phone and headphones are in the bag along with your switch and your cross word puzzles you love to do. Are you scared? It's okay to be scared. You'll be fine. It'll be just fine. Oh my god, I need a stress ball." He said rambling before taking off up the stairs as well. I heard a sigh before Sammy came lounging in with his pajamas, sleepy eyes, and just pajama pants on and hood tattooed chest on display. Yummy.

Me and the guys (besides Sammy) woke around five in the morning since our flight leaves at eight. Sammy decided to sleep in because he was up early doing work late at night. And by work I mean he ate me out until the freaking sun came up and just now decided to wake up. I glanced at the clock to see it was now 7:30.

He came up to me, kissed my cheek, and wrapped me in his arms. "Glad to see you finally decided to wake up." I said giggling when his kisses moved down my neck. His big hand settled on my stomach and he pushed me against the door. I gasped light. He moaned into my ear when he settled against me.

"I know right. It wasn't like something delicious was keeping me up late. God, and what do you know. I'm still hungry. May I have my breakfast?" He asked before moving down my body towards the rolled up band of my sweatpants I was wearing, which were his and way to big for me. My eyes fluttered close when his kisses moved down my stomach.

A gust of wind hit me and I opened my eyes to see Elliot holding Sammy's arm. Sammy was grinning a to0thy grin when Elliot pushed towards the stairs. "Go change, dip shit or we will miss the flight. You kept her up all night down here. I know she's irresistible but give her mini her a break man." Elliot said with a laugh. He then turned and picked me up.

Sammy rolled his eyes. "We can't miss the fucking plane. We own the damn thing, dumbass." He said sticking his tongue out at him before running up the stairs two at a time.

I squealed when he picked me up and I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Alright little mama. It's time to go." He said before heading towards the door that was wide open now. "Let's go!" He yelled.

There was a car pulled in front of the house. The windows were blacked out and it was a big suv. Elliot opened the door and settle me inside then got in himself. he settled my feet onto his lap and started to message my legs. I sighed and leaned my head back. God, a girl could get used to this. The trunk opened and closed then the all the door opened at once. My hair was pulled gently from the back and my head was now in Vinces lap. He smiled at me and started caressing my face.

"Off to the Casino we go." Sammy yelled. We all winced but I started to laugh.

"Man its too early for that shit." Vince growled not stopping his caress on my nose. Sammy scoffed.

"Y'all are just mad you didn't get no Bella's magic juice this morning." He said smugly.

"Oh my god. You did not just call it magic juice." Eros groaned.

</33333

"Bella please, stop running off. Eros is having a panic attack behind us. He can't say anything because he's to worked to do anything." Elliot said. I turned around to see Eros pinching the bridge of nose and his chest was moving up and down at a timely pace. I frowned. The guys told me that Eros is usually the one who's on top of everything and usually calm before going into the air.

"What's wrong?" I asked Elliot. He shook his head and smiled. "He's worried about you. He thinks you might die but they will never happen, so don't you worry your little head about it." Elliot said then patted my but before walking away.

I turned and spied Eros in the back. He was walking with his hands in the pockets of his sweats. I smiled at him and made my way over to him. "Why the glum face, daddy?" I asked. He smirked before pulling me in front of him and wrapping his arms around my waist. We walked with wide stances to the plane. I giggled when he started to kiss my neck and the sides of my face.

"Don't worry about me baby. I'm fine, but I'm just a little worried about you. This is your first plane ride and I just wanted to take extra percussions. Thank you for checking on me pretty girl." He said then kissed me softly.

We finally made it to the jet and it was huge. Two body guards were next to the stairs and were still as a rock. We walked up to them but I stopped in front of them. I waved a hand in front of their face. Huh. Is he even breathing. I turned my head to see the guys were talking to a man a couple of feet away from me. I turned back and smirked at him. Maybe if touch him maybe he would react.

I was just about to poke his face when I was picked up and dragged away from him. I let out a gasp. "No touching the bodyguards little girl." Sammy groaned before walking up the stairs. I groaned out but then waved goodbye to them. "Good Mr. Rock man!" I yelled before I was pulled from their sight.

I was seated in a cream chair and it was soft. I gaped at the cream and red interior. It was huge in here, there was another set of seats next to us and in front of the seats were counters that wrapped around the walls and at the end was a bar where Sammy and Vince were at making drinks for themselves. I felt a hand on my face and looked up.

Eros was standing next to me and he was staring at me with worry in his eyes. God, he was so sweet. His long curly hair was framing his chiseled face and his big muscular body made the hall feel to small. I smiled before holding his hand to my cheek.

"You okay, baby. Do you want something to drink or something. Anything?" He asked. I shook my head then patted the bag next to me.

'Nope. You packed everything I needed in here. Thank you for caring daddy." I said kissing his hands. He smiled and then sat across from me. Elliot was next to me typing away on his laptop then Vince and Sammy made their way over with drinks in their hands. They sat down and handed out the drinks to everyone. Oohh I get to have a drink haha. I held out my hand and was handed a Strawberry milk box. My shoulders drooped.

"Why can't I have drink." I whined. Vince shook his head and laughed. "It's too early for you my love. Besides you have breakfast coming and we want you well fed and rested." He said before kissing my cheek. I mumbled out a choice of words before sipping my milk and waited for my food.

The flight attendant woman came out from bed hind the counter and sat a tray of various of food in front of us. I clapped in excitement and quickly grabbed the biscuits in the basket. I have been obsessed with biscuits ever since Elliot made them for me last week. Elliot's is surprisingly a really good cook. Since I first moved in the guys would take turns cooking but that quickly changed when Sammy decided to make eggs and almost burned down the kitchen. We had to eat takeout outside on the balcony because the smoke went throughout the house.

Ever since then we tease Sammy and he gets a little mad about it but quickly gets over when I kiss him and apologize. So, Elliot decided to cook for everyone and his food is so good. I cut the biscuit then grabbed the apple jam.

"I can't believe you like apple jam. Who likes apple jam?" Sammy said grabbing the grape jam. I like grape but apple jam just tasted better to me. I shook my head then bit into my soft goodness. I moaned softly and went to grab the jam that was about to fall on the sided of my mouth when a tongue quickly licked at it. I turned my head, still chewing, to see Vince smiling then he glanced at Sammy.

"I don't know man, it tasted pretty good to me. Think Apple jam is my favorite now." He said before winking at me cheekily.

<33

We were standing in the elevator and I was swaying to the music while we were on the way to our room. Once we landed we were ushered into a car that was waiting on us and were taken to the hotel where the Casino party is being held. When we got to the hotel it was huge. What looked like over a thousand windows and it seemed to wrap around a large court where people were talking, walking, or heading inside with their suitcases. There was big fountain and it was creating waterfalls around it.

The doors slid open and we met by only a tall single door. I furrowed my brows. Where are the other rooms? "Headmaster got us a private suite so we can have no eyes prying on what were doing here." Eros said before sliding the key into the door. He pushed it open and in came the view of marble flooring and a tall ceiling and hanging from it was a big chandelier that was practically glowing the whole oval entry.

We walked more inside and there was a short hall that led into a living room where big white couches sat and round table that was full of brochures and bucket full of ice and a champagne along with rice crystal glasses surrounding it. I awed and moved more into the room to sit on the couch with my lunged under me. I looked back to see that Eros was moving all the suit cases into a room I'm assuming was ours. Vince was checking at the bar and a box that was holding big brown rolled papers in a box. Sammy rolled out leather mat and out came knives in different shapes, colors, and sizes. He pulled one out and held it up into the air and checked it. The light bounce off its shiny complexion. Lastly, Elliot was seated at the dining table in the kitchen that you could see directly into and watched as he pulled out three laptops and started typing away.

Glancing outside I heaved a sigh softly. I have never been outside this often since I was younger. I'm pretty sure the orphanage sometimes would let us out but I can't remember that far. When I was in the hospital we weren't allowed outside since a patient tried to escape through the gates but it shocked him so bad that he was in week long coma. We got our outside privileges revoked and we stayed inside. So being here instead of four white bare walls is very different. I want to look around I glanced at the guys and contemplated it.

They'd let me go outside right? I mean itll only be for a little bit. Better ask now then later tonight when were supposed to start our mission. "Can I go?" I asked softly. They all stopped and looked at me. "I mean outside. I wanna go look around and look at the place maybe." I said before burying my face behind my hands I had gripping the couch. They looked at each other. Another pause.

Elliot sighed. "Yes you can my love. I have to go down there anyone to check some things. You can come with me and you can roam freely as much as you want but you have to meet me back at the elevators in three hours. If I don't see you there. Your cute ass will be red. Don't test me." He said sternly. I jumped up and nodded eagerly. I squealed and hopped off the couch and slid my shoes back on that were by the couch. I then took off for the door but an arm caught me.

"Sweetheart, are you forgetting something?" I turned to see Eros staring at me with a brow raised. What am I missing. I leaned over to see the others with their arms crossed. Oh! I kissed their cheeks when he let me go and then stood by Elliot who was waiting by the door. Then we were gone from our private sweet.

<33333

After a long lecture of where to go, where to find Elliot if I need him, and don't talk to anyone I didn't know. I was finally able to roam around the Casino hotel. I made my way down the stairs where people were. There were some who at the these big machines and pulling levers. There were some who were at these big tables playing what looked poker. People were gathered around this big round table where someone was rolling dice and cheering whenever the dice stopped.

Girls passed by me and they looked like super models. God, am I drooling? I stared at their backs as they passed but snapped out of it when they were gone from my view. I then turned my attention to the bar where I saw a couple of men looking at me. I smiled softly and made my way through the people. Crowds still made me nervous. The guys are still trying to ease me into getting more accustomed to the "outside world" as best they could but I know life is so different then behind the walls were we are now and i'm standing in it now. The boys trust me enough that I can take care of myself but I know they are standing behind me no matter what I will do.

My breathing calmed when I finally made out of the crowd and sat down at the bar. I was sitting here for about 5 minutes when a drink was placed in front of me. I furrowed my brows and looked up to see a pretty girl with long black hair and dark ebony skin wiping down a glass. I pointed to the drink. "I didn't order this." I said confusingly. She smirked.

"I know you didn't, love. But he did." Her Nigerian accent strong. She then pointed to the boy on the other side of the bar. I leaned over a little to see a familiar face. It was the guy from the Halloween party.

His light brown skin was practically glowing due to sunlight that was coming from the sun roof above us. He was vey muscular and broad. His brown curly hair was curly and it was cropped around his ears. His chocolate brown eyes were glistening with delight as He watched me. I tilted my head as I stared at him.

"You his sister? You guys look almost the same." The bartender asked before setting a napkin in front of me. What? Sister? I furrowed my brown before looking at her then shook my head.

"No. I don't know who he is. I only ever saw him at a party once." I said.

"Ouch. That stings." A deep voice said from behind me. I looked to see the guy was now next to leaning his body next to me. I fully turned to him and raised my brow. "It's the truth. I don't even know your name and you don't know mine. Why would you send me a drink if you don't even know me?" I asked incredulously. He smirked while looking away.

"Wow maybe I saw a familiar face and maybe wanted to get her drink just to be nice. You really need to work on your trust issues, Arabella" He said shrugging with a smirk. I frowned then pushed the drink away. "You sound sus, sir. You need to work on your delivery if your trying to get me to have drink with you, creep." I said before jumping off the stool and walked away. How does he know my name? Man this guy is really a creep.

I was just about to head up the stairs when a figure was next to me. I turned and groaned when I saw that he was now next to me. "What now Mr. CreepMan?" I said continuing to walk. I glanced at the clock to see it was almost time to meet Elliot at the door.

"One I hope that doesn't stick-" "It will" I interrupted. "Two, my name is Silas and we met at the party. Three, I am not following you. I am here on a mission just like you." I stopped then swirled towards him. I planted my hands on my hips and watched as he raised his brow before putting out a leg and then planted his hands on his hips. I scoffed before looking at him up and down.

"How do you know im on a mission, CreepMan." I dragged his name out in mockery. He rolled his eyes. "Why else would you be here. Were not allowed to leave our schools unless its a mission, dumbass." He said in the same mockery voice I used. I slapped his arm. He gasped then I pointed my finger at his face. "Don't call me a dumbass, dumbass." I said. He hit me back before I knew it we were slapping each other calling each other names.

Before I knew it I was being pulled away from him. "What is happening here?" A familiar deep voice said. Elliot then sat me down and I looked over to see he was trying to keep from laughing.

"He started it."

"She started it."

We both yelled pointing at each other. We both then stuck our tongues out at each other before I was being pulled away by Elliot.

"THIS ISNT OVER!" We yelled at each other then I was pulled into the elevator.

"God. You have been hanging out with Sammy way to fucking much baby." Elliot sighed.

<3333
Hello my lovesssss!!
Welcome back hoes
Don't kill me I know im so late on updates IM SORRY IM TRYING
Okay anyway. HeLLOoo new comers or old comers
I missed you guys I'm trying to figure out my updating schedule. But on the BRIGHT SIDE the next few chappys are going to be coming out a lot faster since I know what I want to happen
But what are thinking about this chapter
BUT HOLY HELL THIS CHAPTER IS LONG AINT IT???? I AM SO PROUD OF MYSLEF UGH HELL YEAH.
Please stay tuned I am dropping another book sometime this or next week! And its A POLYYY BOOK HELLL YEAHHH
Okay I am done. Thank you for almost 1k followers so KEEP FOLLOWING IF YOU HAVENT AND SHARE THIS BOOK MY LOVES and thank you for 150k reads on this book ugh Luh you guys.

Questions for this chapter!
What did you guys think of Spider-Man no way home (don't read if you don't want spoilers)

What did we think of the euphoria ending????? Personally I think it was a load of bull but oh well

Can you guys see yourself ever trying or being a poly relationship?

And lastly, if I were to create an insta for this account would you guys follow??

Okay that's all my loves see you guys SOON
MUAH UGH LUH YOU GUYS
💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...