I Will Protect You (Josuke x...

Von FreeFlyer68

Y/n was close friends with Josuke Higashikata in the town of Morioh. Without having a stand she was left defe... Mehr

A Turtle
It's Called a Stand
Friends
Angelo the Rock
Death by an Arrow
Waking up Differently
A Father's Love
The Nijimura Brothers
Dating Josuke Higashikata
A Lock of Guilt
Hazamada's Surface
Meeting Koichi's Girlfriend
A Love Letter
True Love
Delicious and Authentic Italian Food
Death and Resurrection
Akira Otoishi
It's Today
A Baby Stand
A Visitor to Morioh
Heaven's Door
A Blinded Rage
A Normal Day in Morioh
Another Meeting
A New Stand User
Morning Tea
A Fight For Love
Shigekiyo Yangu: Harvest
Yoshikage Kira
A Vow of Silence
Casper: The Not So Friendly Ghost
Leaving the Murderers House
Three Words
A Friendly Alien
A Cheated Game
July 15th (Thurs) Pt. 1
July 15th (Thurs) Pt. 2
July 15th (Thurs) Pt. 3
July 15th (Thurs) Pt. 4
The Aftermath
The Killer Known as Yoshikage Kira
The Summer of 1999

Feet

1.6K 74 18
Von FreeFlyer68

   ' I wish Yukako had come with me. I know Aya would have liked to see her too. '

You were walking out of the elevator at Budogaoka Hospital. You had visited Aya today since you had nothing else to do. You had brought her flowers, but she was still unconscious.

   " Excuse me, I'm in a hurry. Where is the teenager who got injured in the motorcycle accident at Twin Forests Tunnel? "

   ' Is that Koichi? '

You turned the corner, went into the lobby, and spotted Koichi at the receptionist's desk.

   " What's his room number? "

   " Please tell me! "

   " Hey. Can't you see the sign? Visiting hours are over for the day. If you need to see an ophthalmologist, you can come tomorrow after 9:30 a.m. "

   ' That's why I was just leaving. '

   " No, I'm not here to visit him. I just want to find out some information. Please tell me! "

   " Didn't you hear me? Go home. Lame kids like you annoy me the most. You must be quite short for a motorcycle racing thug. Can your feet even reach the ground when you're on the bike? "

You watched Koichi as he turned away, and Act three appeared. YOu stepped towards him and tapped his shoulder. Koichi looked towards you, and the glare that he had on his face went away slightly.

   " Y/n? What are you doing here? "

I was leaving. I cam to visit Aya. What are you doing here? 

   " Josuke's in trouble. There's a stand user that's hurt Rohan, and now it's after Josuke. The stand user is in this hospital and I'm trying to find out who it is. "

And you're going to use Act3?

   " Yes, especially after how she insulted my height. "

Act three walked over to the bottles on a shelf and pushed them. The nurse immediately stood up and caught the bottles before they fell.

   " That was close. It costs 50,000 yen a bottle. "

Koichi walked closer to the receptionist's desk, and Act three made the bottles heavier. You felt bad for the nurse, but that went away when you remembered that she did make fun of Koichi.

   " No, it's so heavy! They're going to fall. Kid, come over here and help, please. Help me hold them! "

Koichi looked around the room and then pointed to himself.

   " Are you talking to me? "

   " Of course! This is really heavy. "

   " But there's nothing I can do. You asked me to go home just now. Not to mention that I'm so short. I guess I can't reach them? Will you be scolded by your boss if they broke? Then you're going to say, "Oh, my God!" "

   " All right, fine! I'll tell you. He's in room 525. Yuya Fungami is in there. Take the elevator to the fifth floor. "

As Koichi went to take a step into the room, the glass full-body windows on the front of the hospital busted. You and Koichi gasped and turned to the side to see Josuke jump through the glass on a motorcycle. He had blood dripping from the left corner of his mouth and the left side of his head.

   " Josuke! "

   " Did you find out, Koichi? " Josuke yelled.

   " Room 525, his name is Yuya Fungami. Room 525! "

   " Thanks! Y/n, hop on! "

Crazy Diamond formed, and so did Shining Knight. Crazy Diamond grabbed Shining Knight's hand and pulled your stand towards the bike. You were pulled with your stand, and you held onto Josuke's shoulders. You settled yourself behind Josuke, and your stands disappeared. Behind you, bronze footsteps were running after you. They would lift off the ground and then slap the floor, following you and Josuke.

   " It's on the fifth floor, hurry up and take the elevator! " You heard Koichi yell.

Josuke crashed into the elevator, with the bike falling on the ground and Josuke falling in the elevator's corner. You landed on top of Josuke's lap, and your stand formed with its shield in front of you and Josuke, ready to block the oncoming feet. Crazy Diamond formed and shut the elevator doors. The bronze feet pounded on the door, trying to get in. The toes of the feet squeezed between the doors, and you stand continued to kneel in front of you and Josuke.

   " This is bad. "

You pressed the button for the fifth floor and hoped the elevator would move fast. 

   " It's coming in! "

Even though the elevator was moving, the feet still tried to pry their way in, but the feet quickly fell to the floor of the crack in the elevator.

It's Koichi! He's using Echoes Act3! You wrote.

The feet slowly slipped away, and Crazy Diamond left, leaving you and Josuke. Shining Knight also went away.

   " I really can count on you. Thank you so much, Koichi. "

Josuke stood up, and he helped you stand.

   " Sorry about bringing you into this. "

I was involved ever since Koichi told me that you were hurt. So if it affects you, I'm going to get involved; you're my boyfriend, after all.

Josuke smiled at your writing and kissed your forehead. When the doors opened, Josuke stumbled out of the elevator.

   " There it is! Room 525! "

Josuke started running towards the room, with you right behind him.

   " I've finally found you! "

However, nothing ever went right for Josuke in this sense. A foot pushed itself on Josuke's shoulder. It pressed against his shoulder, and you could see a dent in his shoulder. 

   " The vent! "

You looked up at the vent and saw bronze feet leaving the vent. You took your notebook and wrote quickly, throwing it at Josuke.

Go! Let me take care of it!

Shining Knight formed and held its shield up, protecting you and Josuke from the feet. You stand even pulled its sword out of its sheath, and started fighting the feet.

   " I love you, Y/n! "

Josuke started stumbling towards the room, and he looked like he was having trouble getting into the room. Shining Knight was swift as it defended itself against the feet. Your stand could handle it, and you were confident that Josuke could make it to the room. Josuke opened the door and collapsed onto the floor. His nutrients had been sucked out by the one foot that hit him, but he still made it to the room. You continued to fight the feet stand until the feet had stopped attacking, and they seemed to fade away. Your stand stopped fighting, and you walked into the hospital room. Josuke was standing in front of a busted window with three girls glaring at him. They ran out of the hospital room and down the hall. You walked towards Josuke and touched his arm. He looked down at you and smiled brightly.

   " I feel great, Y/n! "

Good, I guess? Let me clean up the blood from your face. 

You walked towards one of the tables in the room and found some bandages. You grabbed a towel and wiped the blood off of his face, and you wrapped the gauze bandages around him. Josuke was smiling the entire time. When you were finished patching Josuke, he leaned up and kissed your lips.

   " Thank you, Y/n. "

You smiled back at Josuke and nodded your head. You walked with Josuke out of the hospital and towards the Twin Forests Tunnel. There you found Rohan, lying on the side of the tunnel, looking completely drained. He was still alive, but his muscle was gone, and the skin on his cheeks had sunken in. His lips were chapped, and his eyes were closed. Crazy Diamond punched Rohan lightly, and his skin started to fill in, and his muscle came back. Rohan opened his eyes. Jotaro met you and Josuke at the tunnel and watched the process.

   " Josuke Higashikata. " Rohan's voice sounded the same, and he sat up, propping one of his arms on his knee.

   " Well, Rohan, a lot happened, but I--"

   " Why did you heal me? You're quite meddlesome. I would have rather died than to have gotten your help. I told you to run away, but you ran into the enemu's trap. You're such a dumbass. "

   " What? "

Josuke seemed to be shaking in anger, and you grew concerned as you stood beside Jotaro.

   " Let me make it clear. I owe you nothing. "

You placed your hand on Josuke's shoulder to try and calm him down a little. Josuke calmed down a little and stood up from the ground. Rohan stood up, and you felt Jotaro place his hand on your shoulder.

   " How have you been holding up? "

Fine. So far, I've not made a sound, but it's been hard, especially when a stand user is attacking you. 

   " You're doing good so far. Kepp it up. You went to check on Aya, today. How was she? "

She was still unconscious. I brought her flowers, but she wasn't responsive.

   " At least she's out of the battle. She won't be harmed anymore. "

Agreed.

   " Y/n, let's go get something to eat. " Rohan said, dusting himself off.

   " That's my line! " Josuke yelled.

   " Then, say it Higashikata! "

Josuke raised his fist, but you stepped in front of Rohan and raised your hands, shaking your head no. Josuke calmed down and took your hand in his. Together you went to Tonio's and ate dinner. Rohan went back to his home and continued looking through the pictures he took, of the people in Morioh, to find who Kira could be, while Jotaro went to see Mr. Joestar. And Koichi took his golden retriever on a walk.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

30.6K 1.1K 17
(F/n) (L/n); an average, 3rd-year student who minds her own business. She didn't like drama because it wasn't her 'thing'.She never expected to be in...
14.1K 549 35
November 1988, Tokyo, Japan. While visiting Japan, (Y/N) voluntarily enters a Japanese Highschool, where she meets Jotaro Kujo, a tall, black haired...
62.7K 2.1K 22
⚠️CONTAINS A LARGE AGE GAP, DO NOT READ IF THAT MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE⚠️ This was my first story, not my favorite. So if you don't like it, consider...
667 69 9
He was clichéd and common, just a typical delinquent. She wasn't fazed by him. But what if that all changes because of a school project? ────────────...