𝐏𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐑𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 || 성훈

By Jxnsywxn

"𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥, 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮..." "𝐈'𝐦... More

<𝟑
- 𝟎𝟏-
- 𝟎𝟑 -

- 𝟎𝟐 -

436 25 37
By Jxnsywxn

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫・━━ ❜

"Oh fuck, I messed up." She said covering her mouth with her hands.

She immediately clicked the unfollow button to stop following him.

She put her phone away and sighed in relief.

"That could've gotten so worse if I didn't unfollow him."

"Yieun ah dinner's ready!" Her mom yelled from the kitchen.

"I'm coming!!" Yieun said plugging her phone in the charger and going out of her room.

"Mhmm what's for dinner mom?" She sat down at the dinner table and looked at the food.

"I made Kimchi jjigae (kimchi stew) since it's your favourite and your last day here." Her mom sat down at the dinner table with her to eat.

"Mom, it's not like I'm never coming back. I'll visit you often so don't worry and thanks for the dinner!" Yieun smiled at her mom and started eating.

"I hope you eat good food there and get along well with your roommate, make sure to sleep early and study well Yieun ah. Take good care of yourself and visit me and your dad often. I will miss you a lot my dear." Said her mom holding Yieun's hands in hers.

"Mom, please don't worry about me! I'll be fine!! Alright?? I'll contact you everyday. I'm not going anywhere far so please don't worry about me. Your daughter will do amazing." Yieun reassured her mom.

"If you say so." Her mom laughed knowing that now her daughter is a grown up and she can manage things by herself.

"Okay now, let's continue eating." Yieun said and started eating her food.

"I'm gonna miss this delicious food!!" She said while pinching her fingers together to show her mom that it indeed is a delicious food.

Her mom laughed at her silly behaviour and said that she'll make them and deliver it to Yieun whenever she can.

After finishing her dinner, she searched for night wear in her luggage but then her mom gave her a pair of night dress that she kept for the night before packing all her stuff.

"Oh thanks mom."

"Also, take a pair of dress for you to wear tomorrow. I didn't have any idea about it so you can do that." Her mom said and left to go sleep.

"Yeah okay mom." She unpacked one of her luggage to look for some clothes and picked them up before zipper her suitcase.

She went upstairs to sleep after changing into the nightwear.

She scrolled on her phone for a while and then slept peacefully.

━━━━━

December 08 2023

It was morning, 8:00 AM

Her alarm went off crazy because of the song she had as her alarm - Future perfect (pass the mic) by Enhypen. [Stream enhypen songs!!!]

She hit her phone a lot of times with her eyes closed, not knowing where the stop button is. She finally opened her eyes, rubbing it she looked at her phone properly and pressed stop. She then dropped her phone like she completed a mission.

"I don't know if it's a good decision to keep this as my alarm ringtone. Everytime it rings, it gives me a heartattack but it's fine atleast I wake up on time." She spoke to herself having her hand on her chest.

She quickly got off her bed to get ready for school.

She did her usual routine and wore the outfit she picked up from her luggage.

Yieun asked her mom for some information about the apartment while having her breakfast and her mom told her that it's near uni, just walkable distance from the apartment to her uni.

And with that, Yieun left for her uni.

She got on the bus listening to songs, like she always does and got to school.

She'll be moving out immediately she returns home from her uni so her thoughts were filled with how that place would be and who would be her roommates.

She was drowning in her thoughts and without her knowing, she already reached uni.

She entered inside her uni to see Sunghoon surrounded by his friend, wishing him for his birthday.

"Oh right, it's his birthday today." She thought to herself and went inside the class completely ignoring Sunghoon and his friends.

"Hey babes!" Aera called out.

"Heyyy" Sunghoon said while snaking his arm around Aera's waist.

"Happiest Birthday Hooniee!" She gave him a hug and he hugged her back saying "Thank you, baby."

"I have a huge surprise for you after school ends today!! Make sure to meet me at the park near your house when I text you." Aera said smiling at Sunghoon, he was excited about the surprise and nodded his head her words.

He intertwined his fingers with Aera's and they walked to class together.

Sunghoon was beaming with happiness that was visible on his face.

He was all smily and stuff, he looked cute.

They were dating from highschool, no like since highschool ended. They met through Instagram and got to know eachother. It was a coincidence that they were joining the same uni.

So ofc there's no way Yieun would've known him or seen him before.

Anyways, they started dating eachother after meeting eachother for sometime but Sunghoon just doesn't know it was gonna end today.

He was not the gloomy boy that Yieun saw yesterday, he was a happy and smily kid who was waiting for his birthday gift from his girlfriend.

But still he would smile everyone if they're talking to him and would immediately stop smiling when he has an eye contact with Yieun.

Yieun saw that he was only behaving to her like this just because she said something bad about his girlfriend.

She did not give a fuck about him and proceeded to do her work and mind her buisness.

"It's his problem." She mumbled under her breathe and listened to the class.

It was time for her next class so she picked up her notes and went to her assigned class.

"Oh hey there." Aera waved at Yieun who just entered inside the class.

Aera was clinging onto Sunghoon like a koala without caring about the surroundings. The staff wasn't there yet so she was being lovey dovey with Sunghoon.

And Sunghoon? My god, he was a smilling mess. His girlfriend never really spent a lot of time with him and all she ever did was flex about having Sunghoon as her boyfriend but never really spending time with him. She was mostly with her friends.

Yieun just ignored her and sat next to two girls.

"Hey? You know her?" She asked pointing to Aera.

"Yes. I do." Yieun answered.

Those two girls started spilling some tea about the couple.

When Sunghoon questioned why she never spends any time with him, it broke into a huge fight saying that he's controlling her and stuff. He did not want that happening again so he just let her do whatever she wants.

These were the stories Yieun heard from Sunghoon's high school friend who are the same class as them right now.

"Oh- I see, I only know Aera since I went high school with her and I had no idea about them dating until you guys told me." She lied, she obviously knows why Aera is doing this. She has seen this a lot of times.

"Mmm, were you and Aera close?" One of the girls asked.

"Nope, we were just classmates." She lied again.

"Ohh." The girls reacted.

The staff came right when the other girl was gonna ask a question but soon stopped when she heard the staff coming in.

The lecture started as soon as the staff entered and Yieun randomly glanced at Sunghoon and Aera, she was so close to him completely ignoring the fact that the lecture was going on and she was playing with his hands while he was blushing.

They were doing all this while sitting at the front. So fearless.

After the class ended everyone went to their respected class for the break.

-- Time skip.

"Hey, let's meet soon! Don't forget about it, love." Aera said and winked at Sunghoon before leaving the school.

"Yeah sure, baby." He said waving at her.

Yieun soon went to her house to get her belongings to move to her new apartment.

Her luggages were already gone?

"Mom? Where are my things?" She asked searching for them.

"Oh! Did you not see my text dear? I've already sent them. You just gotta go there that's it." Her mom said while washing the dishes.

"Oh my phone's dead mom. Anyways, I'll just have to go there right? I'll go a little late." Yieun kept her bag down on the and plopped on the sofa as she took her phone out.

"C'mon it's already dark. You have to go there soon. Your roommate is gonna be confused by just seeing your luggage." Her mom stated and sat down on the sofa next to her.

"Yeah, that's right mom. Tell dad about it when he comes back from the buisness trip and I'll be missing you both a lot!" Yieun got up and hugged her mom tightly.

"Be safe, darling." Her mom hugged her back.

"Well, then I'm leaving!" She picked up her bag and went to her room one last time to check it.

After checking everything, she booked a cab for herself and got on the cab finally waving to her mom.

"Bye mom!"

"Bye Yieun ah!" Her mom waved back.

"I'll text you when I reach, mom!" She said before the windows of the car closed.

"Okay, be safe!" Her mom said and went inside the house.

It took her 10 mins to reach there and she looked at the apartment, it was huge asf and looked luxurious.

She proceed to walk inside the building while admiring the arts and the interior designs of the building. It was dark themed and looked so beautiful.

Her house was on the 6th floor that she's sharing with her roommate. She contacted her mom about the password but her mom obviously doesn't have any idea about it.

She had no idea about the password too, she can't just stand outside for the whole night waiting for her roommate to come home and unlock it for her. So, the impatient Yieun tried various combinations to unlock the door.

"Ugh I just have to stay out I guess?"

"Hey?" Someone called out after she heard the neighbouring house's door unlock. It was a guy, he looked the same age as her and oh boy, he looked so damn handsome.

"Um? Yeah?" She nervously asked.

"Are you the new roommate that my friend told me about?" The guy asked.

"Yeah, I was trying to unlock it because I don't know who to ask." She awkwardly smiled at him.

"You don't have his number?" He asked.

"No, I don't." She said shaking her head.

"It's fine, I have the password. I'll help you." He punched in the password on the door and it finally unlocked.

"Omg! you're such a saviour, thanks a lot!!" She smiled brightly and she immediately tried to move her luggages inside.

"Let me help." The guy said and carried the heavy suitcases inside the house effortlessly.

Yieun took the small bags and carried them inside.

After they moved everything inside, that guy came out of the house and Yieun followed him.

"Seriously, thank you so much for helping me out!" Yieun thanked him once more for helping her with her things.

"No, that's fine! Since you're my friends roommate, let's get to know eachother. I'm Jake, Sim Jake." He smiled, showing his puppy like smile.

"I'm Kim Yieun, nice to meet you!" She said shaking his hands.

"Nice to meet you too, hope we see eachother often and I gotta go so bye!" Jake said and left the place.

"Yeah sure, bye!" Yieun said and went inside the house after locking it.

She looked around the house, except her roommates room. For privacy yk. The house was so clean and decorated neatly. It wasn't so stuffy and It was not to huge or not so small. It was just perfect. She liked the way it's so calm inside the house.

There was an empty room, it was her room and she started to unpack her bags and luggages.

There was a lot to of clothes to fold and arrange. It was tiring for her but she can't just let her clothes lay around the house so she decided she had to arrange as much as she can.

━━━••━━━

Hoon <3

Hey hoon, Come meet me at the park in 10!

Hoon <3
Alright see ya bbg.
Seen

Sunghoon arrived at the park that Aera told him to come. It was near his apartment, so he arrived there pretty quick.

Aera arrived after a couple of minutes and ran to him.

"I'm sorry I'm late." Aera apologized.

"Nah it's fine babe." He said slightly smiling, the fact that she's here to celebrate his birthday was the thing that mattered the most to him so he didn't mind her being late.

They walked around the park and chilled for a bit.

They sat on a bench there and talked about random things.

That's when Sunghoon remembered his surprise.

"Where's the surprise you have been telling me about?" He asked, so excited to celebrate his first birthday with Aera without knowing it'll be his last one with her.

"Let's break up, Sunghoon." She looked at the ground and sighed. "Im tired of being your girlfriend, you're popular that's why I wanted to date you. Dating you was just a bet, Sunghoon."

"What? What..do you mean?" His smile dropped instantly after hearing what she said.

"You heard me right. Bye, Sunghoon." She said leaving his heartbroken. He clenched his chest trying to hold back his tears.

"A bet..? Really?" He broke down in tears after hearing her say that with no emotion.

"Really? On my birthday?" He asked himself while tears flowed non stop from his eyes.

He was so heartbroken and wanted to go the place he always goes to relieve stress. Partying.

"Hey? Tell me man." His friend said in the call.

"Come pick me up, I'm in the park near my house." He said, his voice had no emotion in it.

"Are you okay? You want to go there?" His friend asked.

"Yes. Pick me up soon." That's all Sunghoon said and hung up the call.

He threw his head back and covered his eyes with his hand, while the other hand's grip got tighter on his phone.

"She really had to do it on my birthday, damn."

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫・━━ ❜

A/n :
Yes, Jake's a new character that I randomly added :))))
Hope y'all like this!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 754 58
In a quiet neighborhood, Y/n and her friends enjoy a peaceful evening in her room. Suddenly, mysterious noises catch their attention, leading them to...
26.2K 824 34
"princess" "stop calling me that" "never"
22.2K 734 24
𝐋𝐞𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐚, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞. ♡_____...
2.2K 102 3
𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗷𝗶'𝘀 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹-𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗿 𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻 𝘂𝗻𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗰𝗵...