CEO In Love With PA

By Thivyaa02

Aditya Kumar arrogant and hates girls . CEO of AK group of companies. The King of business empire. Diya is a... More

~Introduction~
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
ℂℋᎯℙ𝒯ℰℛ 9
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
Note
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
New Story Alert
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 28~
~Chapter 29~
~Chapter 30~
~Chapter 31~
~Chapter 32~
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Chapter 35~
~Chapter 36~
~Announcement ~

~Chapter 13~

2.6K 256 81
By Thivyaa02

Pls read the note below after finish reading.

Into the story 🤸‍♀️🤸‍♂️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♂️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♂️
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Deepika was at the mall walking around and she spot Reena there with a boy holding hands and walking together.

Deepika: Reena!!!

Reena : Deepi akka neenge inge yenna panringe??

Deepika : Athu naa kekanom...college pogame nee inge yenna pannure. And who's this your boyfriend??

Reena : Akka athu vanthu

Deepika : Sollu Reena

Reena : Ama ka. Nange 1 year love panrom. Please veetla sollirathinge...

Suddenly a idea popped up in Deepika brain...( I know she doesn't have a brain but pls adjust the lie I'm telling)

Deepika : Fine namakulla oru deal vachikalam.

Reena : Yennadhu???(asked confused)

Deepika: you have to give every detail about Aditya then I won't tell this to anyone.

Reena : Blackmail panringla!!!

Deepika: Yes...so what do you say help panriya ile atte kitte solava..

Reena : Fine

Deepika : Good now tell me Adi's penthouse address.

Reena told her the address

Deepika : Good see you soon bye!!

Deepika left the mall and was on her way to Adi's house. On the way she called Aditya.

D: Hello Aditya. Yenna panre

A : Market leh min vittutu irruken.

D : Haha Aditya you're so funny.

A : Pshh!! Why do you want now

D : Actually I'm on my way to your hse now.

A : What!! Look you're not allowed to come here.

D : Too bad Aditya I  have reached your place. See you soon Bye!!

Before Adi could respond she ended the call.

Adi and Rakesh were at the penthouse as they came to refresh.

Adi : Machan anthe pisaasu ippe inge varudhu daa!!

Rakesh : Yaaruda un stepmother anthe wicked witch ahh??

Adi : Ille da anthe wicked witch ode Anna ponnu athu vaaradhu.

Rakesh : Aiyoo athu wicked witch vidde mosamanathu ache.

Adi : Teriyum daa ippe escape age oru plan sollu.

Rakesh : Idea!!!

Adi : Yenna

Rakesh : Have you watched Home Alone movie??

Adi : Definitely it's my favourite movie.

Rakesh : Athula anthe paiyan thiruthan mella maavu kotuvan door mella vachi nyabakam irruka...

Adi : Amaa...Macha yennaku purinjuthu..(Smiles mischievously)

Adi and Rakesh quickly put a bucket of flour on top of the entrance door and hide behind the wall. Rakesh was recording all of it.

Here Deepika came and rang the door bell but there wasn't any response. So she called Adi and he told her to open the door and come in as it was kept unlocked. Deepika thought Adi was eagerly waiting for her as he talked so calm to her. Deepika quickly opened the door to get covered by the flour that dropped all over her.

This was how she looked like

Adi and Rakesh were unable to control their laugh and started to laugh loud. Deepika so them and got so furios.

Deepika : Aditya what is this!!!

Rakesh : What is this ahh ivlo vaisu agi ithu innom terriyama irruke. This is kothumai maavu. Wheat flour in English.

Deepika : Hey who are you first to talk to me like this. Better behave yourself.

Adi : Mind your words. The way he talk was correct bcz that's how we must speak to mental people like you.

Deepika: Aditya yenna asinga pathutriya...

Adi : Nee yevlo periya mutual nu ippo nambriya. Naa nethu unna asinga pathuta arambichite ana nee ippo thaan realise panre.

Deepika: You will pay for this Aditya.
(Saying that she stormed out of his house)

Rakesh: Po po nange thaan intha vittuku kasu katrom athu nee solle teva ille.

Rakesh and Adi hi-5 each other.

#####

Rakesh: Ama machan innaiku anthe vikrameh yenna panne..

Adi : Aduva...

Adi started to tell Rakesh what happened

(Vange nambalom paapom innaiku anthe balli aadu ku yenna achinu)

Vikram woke up late as he was very tired from yesterday's incident. Vikram went to the washroom to get refresh. When he sat on the toilet seat loud sounds of poppers cracking were heard. He jerked and got up from the seat.

He lift up the seat to only find many of them under the seat.

Vik : Ithu yeppudi inge vanthuchi...Yaaru idhu yellam panrathu??

Thinking of it he got ready and went down to the main lobby. Again as usual he spot the guards and followed them like an idiot. This time it looked like a farm.

Vik (mv) : Yennada ithu onu pei vittu ku porunge ille animals vittu ku pogathuge. Seriyana loosu Paris ku vanthu inge yellam pothu. But parave ille  nambalaku nalathu rendom romba romance pannadhu.

He entered there and saw many people were in the farm. Vikram started to look around for Adi and Diya. Suddenly an old man came to him.

Old Man : Hi young man could you help me  with something please.

Vik : Sorry sir but I'm quite busy.

Old man : please young man I'm really tired

Vik : Fine uncle what help do you need?

The old man brought him to a barn. There were many cows and horses.

Old man: You see that place over there I need you to clean it up. Usually I would do but my back hurts too much.

Vikram looked at it and got shocked. His face quickly turned into a disgusting look. It was all the poops of the cows and horses.

Vik : No way I'm doing that. Do you know who am I??

Old man : Please my boy I'm begging you I really can't do it. You look like my son that's why I asked you please help this poor Man.

Vik: FINE!

Vikram slowly went near the place and started to clean.

Vik (mv) : Naa yenga yepudi irruka vendiyaven. Intha Adi and Diya naale inge sanni aluren. Idhu yenga amma patta rombe kavale pathuvange.

Murmuring all that he was cleaning the dirts. While cleaning it a cow came behind vikram and he didn't notice it as he was bending down. The cow literally kicked Vikram's butt making him to fall down on the pile of poops there. Vikram's face was fully covered my the brown sticky substance. He got so angry and pushed the cow which kick him. Making all the cows there to look at him and started chasing Vikram.

Vikram was literally shouting and running for his life as so many cows were chasing behind him. Before he could escape a cow when and hit his back using its horn.

Vik : Ammaaaaa!!!!!

Everyone ran to him as they heard him shouting. Quickly the people there took Vikram to same hospital he was admitted yesterday.

Doc : Hey man what is this!! Yesterday haunted house today farm house ahh!!😂😂😂

Vik : Will shut up and do the treatment!!!

After getting done with the stitches vikram got down and was about to leave the room.

Doc : Don't go into any building tomorrow then u might end up coming here!!!🤣🤣

Vik : Let's see if you'll be alive until then first.

The doctor immediately shut his mouth.

Vikram went back to his room and slept due the pain.

Vik (mv) : Yenda namaluku mattum nethule irrundhu damage ave agathu...syobaaa mudile daa...

Thinking his faith Vikram slept.

#####

Adi : This was what happened

Rakesh : Aiyoo macha but yenna iranthalo anthe body romba paavam...😂 I can't wait to tell all this to Diya.

Adi : No daa intha accident matter aprom ithu yedhume Diya ku teriya kuthadu. She's a pure soul daa if she know all this she will get very worried.  So its better hiding it from her.

Rakesh : Hmm ama da.

But Adi didn't knew hiding this from Diya is going to be one of the main reason of the storm in the future.

######

A guy in black hoodie entered Diya's ward. Adi was outside talking to someone in phone. The mysterious guy went near Diya and cut her oxygen supplier and he also added some liquid substance into Diya's drips bottle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys sry if this chapter didn't meet your expectations. I got stuck up with my studies and I'm having a add maths test on Monday.  So I won't be able to give update until Monday as my brain will be collapse with all the numbers and I only want to give you all good chapters to read. So hope you guys will understand. The next update will be given  on Tuesday.

Don't forget to vote and comment your opinions. 🤗

Love you all bye!!!👋👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.9K 4.9K 11
The one who loves silence met the one who never had any idea about it! Shreya was the one who loves silence but Prabha was the exact opposite! Opposi...
72.7K 6.1K 28
This has been my happy place, reading various stories of Ashaangi. I wanted to try writing as well, and here is my small work on Ashaangi. I hope you...
369K 34.7K 94
ELEMENTS OF LOVE series - BOOK 1 (Magic and Passion) - Symbolising Element of Nature - Water Ashwika He is the Lion of the Boardroom. Tall, Handsome...
Mine By Rr

Romance

139K 9.4K 34
Two diffrent people HE WAS RUDE WITH EVERYONE😡 SHE WAS SELFLESS SOUL😇 HE WAS DEVIL👿 SHE IS ANGEL OF HIS LIFE👼 HE WAS FIRE🔥 SHE MELTED HIM INTO...