Purple Hyacinth | Omniscient...

By KACHIYIEEE

- In which Kim Dokja has made it a personal mission to save his favorite character from her tragic end. : ̗̀... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
49.5
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
59.5
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
105.5
105.8
Commercial Break
105.9

21

8.2K 820 438
By KACHIYIEEE

[ The constellation 'Spirit of Chaos' choked on his latte ]

[ The constellation 'Serpent of Eden' is speechless]

[ The constellation 'Princess of Self-Ruin' is choking the constellation 'Celestia' while screaming ]

[ The constellation 'Celestia' could not breathe]

[ The constellation 'Secretive Plotter' is awaiting your response]

"Who?"

"Yoo Jonghyuk."

They just stared at each other for a while, completely forgetting that they are exposed to poisonous fog and their monkey lungs are on the fucking ground.

"Yoo Jonghyuk? The one who has my cat? I don't even know him. And again with his name, you said he wouldn't kill me."

"Yea. He wouldn't."

"So why? Not like I will fall inlove with him or something, just why?"

There was silence. . .

"I will die, wouldn't I?" (Y/n) asked. "I will die and he will be the reason for it?"

Kim Dokja did not answer, but his silence is a clear indication that (Y/n)'s hunch in correct.

"Alright."

Kim Dokja looked up at (Y/n) who is wearing an unreadable expression.

"I trust you."

He blinked, twice. Did he hear that right?

"What did you say?" He asked, just to be sure.

"I said I trust you. I'm trying to avoid my death here."

Kim Dokja coughed on his fist to cover his shock.

"Great! Does that mean you'd agree to become my companion?"

"I told you already, I won't be your dog."

"It doesn't work like that." Kim Dokja deadpan.

"How does that work then?"

"A companion doesn't have to be a dog. Don't you know what companion means?"

"Well it usually pertain to husband and wife. So you don't want me to be your dog. . . "

As though all of his blood rise to his face, he, once again, turned red. He's been doing it a lot lately.

"HAHAHAHAHA! I think you just invented a new shade of red."

"You're hopeless." Kim Dokja shook his head.

"I'm just messing with you. I may consider being your 'companion' if. . ."

"If??" 

"If you guess my birthday."

Kim Dokja smirked at this, this is way too easy.

" ( birth month ) ( birth date ) ( birth year ) "

"How in the fu— right, you really do know me well don't you? Why am I even surprised?"

"So?"

"Okay. Geez, I'll be your 'companion'."

What (Y/n) didn't expect is Kim Dokja giving her a contract to sign.

"A contract? Really? Is my words not enough? The fuck do you think you are, Zhongli?" (Y/n) said, grabbing the contract from Kim Dokja's hand and analyzing the contents.

"You can never be too sure this days." He smiled, (Y/n) rolled her eyes.

"Are you saying you don't trust me?" (Y/nl placed a hand on her chest, feigning hurt.

"You did try to kill me."

"I thought you had nine lives, my bad."

"So you really did try to kill me?!"

"What? Don't be ridiculous, why would I do that?"

"But you just sa—" (Y/n) shoved the contract with her sign to Kim Dokja, tapping his cheek.

"There, we're companions no— " (Y/n) sniffed the air.

"Do you smell that?" She asked.

"I didn't fart." Kim Dokja replied.

"What?" (Y/n) asked, confused.

"Nothing, nothing." Kim Dokja sniffed the air.

[ The constellation 'Secretive Plotter' says that you guys are idiots ]

[ The constellation 'Tirek' says you're stupid ]

[ The constellation 'Chrysalis' says you're dumb ]

. . .

"Run!"

And so they ran, realizing that they're exposed to poisonous fog.

A few minutes later, they once again entered Dongdae Station and ate a ground rat. It was in order to heal the skin contaminated by the poisonous fog.

It took a little time but the contamination could be recovered by eating the meat of an underground species.

[…Hey! Are you crazy? What did you do just now?]

Kim Dokja was eating when he heard Bihyung’s voice furiously berating him.

'Shut up.'

[No, this isn’t an issue you can dismiss. You destroyed a constellation’s idol! Do you want to see my channel fail? Once the ‘Bald General of Justice’ begins to talk…]

They were arguing as (Y/n) just ate silently.

“Then did you resolve the ‘man’s secret’ well?” Jung Heewon asked, suddenly appearing causing (Y/n) to abruptly stood and put on her fighting stance, the meat still in her hands.

"Oh it's just you guys. I swear I'm gonna have a heart attack one of these days." She sat back down, finishing her meal.

Kim Dokja then distributed the items he collected. (Y/n) just shook her head while watching.

"But how did Dokja-ssi know to get this?”

“Just, I put my hands together in front of the Samyeongdang statue and…they fell from the sky.”

(Y/n) nearly choked on the meat she was eating.

"Yea. . . *cough* he's very. . . blessed." (Y/n) said.

-•-

They proceed on their journey after some time.

“Be prepared. We will be at Chungmuro soon.”

[A new sub scenario has arrived!]

“Everybody step back.”

+

[Sub Scenario – Welcome Prison]

Category: Sub

Difficulty: D~F

Clear Conditions: Escape from Welcome Prison within the time limit.

Time Limit: 1 hour

Compensation: 300 coins

Failure: ???

+

"Welcome Prison? What is this?” Yoo Sangah asked.

“It is coming. Everyone, please keep your mind straight.”

Before (Y/n) could say anything, a haze overcame her. The fog that instantly occupied the tunnel blocked their field of view. The party members in the immediate vicinity couldn’t be seen.

When she looked around, she could see a room— a very familiar room.

"Uwah…I feel bad!” She heard Jung Heewon scream.

「 (Y/n). . . 」

(Y/n) saw herself standing in that room, her five-year old self. Then that man comes in and crouched down to her level.

「 You will say nothing to your mother, okay? 」

「 You didn't see anything 」

(Y/n) covered her ears, but the voice remained in her head.

「 She would do something to harm herself  if she found out. .  .」

「 This will be a secret between us, alright? 」

The scenery changes to her mother's funeral.

「 I told you not to say anything. . . 」

「 This. . . is your fault, so don't shed tears like you aren't the cause of this!」

"Fuck! Fuck! Don't listen! It's not your fault!" (Y/n) told herself, covering her ears as though it would do something.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274 18 1
ORV ONE-SHOT FANFIC [COMPLETED] SUMMARY Chef Yoo Jonghyuk met a man named Kim Dokja who had no sense of taste in front of his restaurant. --- I DO N...
45.6K 839 10
Joongdok One Shot Stories ☆ Joonghyuk x Dokja ☆ (Omniscent Readers Viewpoint.) [BL] - ORV - Bad grammar and english
14.3K 741 34
'While taking you out of this misery that your life is now bearing, and keeping you by my side until your world starts clearing, I'll love you uncon...
8.5K 288 15
date started: 05/02/23 date finished: 07/30/23 a light fanfiction novel