Cold Skin | J.JK Fanfiction

Per Jeongguqia

She was supposed to die. She was supposed to meet her decay in the dark depths of the endless ocean but ended... Mรฉs

๐™ฐ ๐™ฑ๐š๐™พ๐™บ๐™ด๐™ฝ ๐™ท๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š๐šƒ
๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ป๐™ณ ๐šƒ๐™พ๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ท
๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š† ๐™ฑ๐™ด๐™ถ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ถ
๐™ผ๐™ด๐™ป๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ถ
๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š‚๐šƒ
๐™ท๐™ด๐™ป๐™ฟ
๐™ท๐™พ๐š† ๐™ณ๐™ธ๐™ณ ๐š‚๐™ท๐™ด ๐š‚๐š„๐š๐š…๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด?
๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐š†๐™ธ๐šƒ๐™ฒ๐™ท
๐š‚๐™พ๐š„๐™ป๐™ผ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š‚
๐™ป๐™ธ๐™ต๐™ด ๐™ถ๐™พ๐™ด๐š‚ ๐™พ๐™ฝ
๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด
๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐šƒ๐™ฐ๐™ฒ๐™บ๐™ด๐™ณ
๐™ฐ ๐š†๐™ท๐™ธ๐™ผ
๐™ป๐š„๐š๐™ด๐™ณ
๐™ฝ๐™พ ๐™ผ๐™ด๐š๐™ฒ๐šˆ
๐š†๐™ฐ๐š
๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™ป'๐š‚ ๐š†๐™ด๐™ป๐™ป ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐šƒ ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ณ๐š‚ ๐š†๐™ด๐™ป๐™ป?

๐™ฐ ๐™ต๐™ฐ๐™ธ๐š๐šˆ๐šƒ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™ด

2.9K 181 50
Per Jeongguqia

"The queen called for you, Betty.", the maid huffed and puffed, running into the servant's quarters. "What?! Why~ I didn't even do anything.", she whined, shooting up from her stool making all the other ladies present there laugh. "Aish, seems she is bored."

"It's all because of his majesty. If he had allowed her to walk around freely, she could have at least used up some of her free time, which is 24/7.", she spoke as she fixed her hair before walking to the maid. "It's for her own safety. You know his majesty wouldn't do anything without reasons."

Betty hummed understanding what she told. 

Being 9 months pregnant now, her date almost arriving, she ought to be given protection especially when a kingdom from afar has picked up enmity with Aquatica. 

Nel, Jungkook's best friend, was on a tour in that kingdom a few days ago where she heard that spies were employed to help them destroy Aquatica knowing how powerful Jungkook and his queen were. Thankfully, Nel could inform Jungkook, she had the power of waves too.

"Jaz, what did the queen actually tell you?", Betty asked doubtfully, suspicious of this sudden call. "She told me to call you because she was bored. I told you already.", she shrugged. Betty's eyebrows crashed as she asked, "Is there anyone else in attendance in the queen's chamber?!"

Jaz's eyes widened as she understood what Betty wanted to point out.

"No it was only me."

"Shit! We're doomed if he comes to know."

Both of them clutched the frills of their gowns before running for their good life which was in Y/n's hands. 

Running through the beautifully curtained corridors of the underwater palace they barged into the queen's chamber only to find no one.

"You were right. We are doomed.", Jaz whispered making Betty suck her teeth.

"Where did she go...?"

-------

Passing through the throne room, as slowly and silently as possible, she looked around for the presence of any annoying person who would snitch on her.

Sitting in the same huge room for the entire day and finally getting some time with him, 10 minutes, felt so 'good' that you decided on sneaking out to find something interesting to do. Just as you were walking, your eyes fell on Mr. Jeon, staring at the throne from afar, with a small smile on his face.

"Father...", she whispered to herself before walking over to him. He was so engrossed in admiring the majestic throne that he didn't even realize she was present there.

She could clearly see how he was yearning to sit there. But he can't. Now, the throne of Aquatica belongs to his son, your husband, Jeon Jungkook. This was the punishment he gave himself. His way of thanking her for her forgiveness.

Renouncing the throne. That was his way of repenting. The coronation was huge. It commenced along with their grand wedding. Both on the same day. That day was blissful. The moment they got married, she felt all her insecurities drain off. The promises they made to each other still rings inside her head. The beautiful smile of his when he claimed her his in front of all his people, it was like a boon to her. 

"Father?", she called out making him flinch slightly. 

"Oh my- dear what are you doing here?", he asked as he turned around.

"I was just walking by and I saw you. What were you thinking about, father?", she questioned casually with a small smile making him chuckle. "Nothing. I was just thinking about this kingdom's future. Jungkook will make a great king. He's a good luck for our people and future generations. He'll make a good husband, which he already is. I'm also sure, he'll make the best father in the world.", he glanced at her baby bump which was bigger than before, a beautiful wave of ecstasy swept through him. He was going to be a grandfather soon.

"Haven't you seen him from the morning?", he inquired suddenly changing topics making a pout appear on her face almost immediately. "I haven't seen him properly for days now, 2 or 3. He loves his sword more than me."

Mr. Jeon chuckled before caressing her head. "It's all for your safety, dear. He loves nothing more than you. Not even his people."

She gave her beautiful smile to him, looking down at her baby bump. She wondered, if he missed her. It has actually been a few days since they've spent time together. Otherwise, it was like he would talk to not her, but her baby bump every night, taking away time from his busy schedules. 

"I'll get going now, father.", she spoke making him nod. "Don't step out, princess, you know Jungkook's anger. This time specially because you've been threatened, he's running errands. He might already be so stressed. You don't know who might betray us. The person's maybe inside the palace."

She nodded understandingly, at least she had the permission to roam around inside the palace. 

She bowed before walking back into the corridor, following where it leads her. To the fountain. It was specially made for her, just like how humans would like it. A source of water inside a huge source of water, it always looked bewitching. 

She walked slowly and carefully, not to hurt her young one. She was anticipating his arrival, the day was close, it was the last few days. Her heart fluttered just at the thought of it. A small family with her husband, who was her whole world, the man who lifted her up from her downs, hell of a life. 

He loved her when everyone hurt her, even her own parents. He never 'used' her. Life was blissful with him. He was the loveliest. Her love, whom she could trust without any doubts. He was the epitome of beauty filled with loyalty. Who could ask for anything else?

Reaching the fountain she sat down slowly on the slab, putting her hands into the cool and clear water which always calmed her, soothed her soul. This was a place where no one would disturb her, where she felt the safest, the most beautiful. The place was, basically, outside the palace in the garden but she was in such a reverie that she didn't realize.

"Y/n!"

A deep loud voice startled her as she turned to look at the owner of the extremely familiar manly voice. He stood there, tall and bold, his dark orbs piercing into hers like it could burn her into ashes. "HADN'T I TOLD YOU NOT TO GET OUT OF YOUR CHAMBER!?", he yelled making her flinch as she stood up immediately, keeping her eyes to the grass beneath her feet. 

Her breathe hitched as he walked closer with that deadly glare of his. Even through the periphery, she could see him steaming in anger, all his frustration, stress, anxiety and the duty to protect her being thrown out through his eyes. 

"Never wanna listen to me huh?", he asked as he stopped at an inch distance from her, she dared not to look up. "So keen on making me angry?", he questioned with an uneasy calmness in his voice, deep as the ocean itself, so scary that it could bring the shit out of anyone. He lifted her face up to make her face his dark, raging eyes and held her jaw, not so tight but threateningly.

"K-Kook...I was bored...I- I just wanted to spend sometime doing something different...", she spoke, gulping down the lump in her throat making him smirk which scared her, him smiling in such a situation was something she would never want to see. 

By the way he was behaving, she could understand that he was back after doing something stressful and irritating and above all, after she did this, his anger just increased. "Yeah?", he raised his eyebrows, "WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF SOMETHING WOULD HAVE WENT WRONG HUH!??"

This time his voice was so close and loud that she flinched very badly, her heart nearly aching due to fear causing her to cry, not loudly. Her eyes were brimmed up with tears as she changed her gaze away from his dark eyes back to the ground.

His warm breathe grazed her face, the adjacency making her heart race, it was true, his anger was something no one can control.

She heard him sigh, as he kept one of his hands on her waist, gently pulling her closer to him. Slowly cupping her cheek he made her look at him. His heart skipped beats as his eyes gazed at her glistening brimmed up orbs. 

"I'm sorry love...", he whispered as he gently kissed her lips. "You know I'm worried about your safety. Those people, with each passing day, are getting more violent. They just murdered two of our men, right in our kingdom. I can't compromise with yours or our baby's safety. You understand that right?"

She nodded gulping, letting a small smile appear on her face. "I love you...I missed you.", he continued speaking, feeling his anger fade of just by seeing her face which was the most beautiful one he'd ever seen. She was about to speak but a sudden commotion alerted Jungkook.

He shoved her head into his chest, hiding her in his shade, turning his back to the castle walls. "Damn it-", he cursed under his breathe, as he pulled her closer. "They're here.", he whispered into her ears, searching for a place to hide for a while.

He jogged over with her, letting her go in first into a small narrow space between walls. He turned her around, hugging her waist from behind with one hand and closing her mouth with the other. 

"Don't make any noises princess. We'll be alright."

But that's exactly what she did.

A sharp yelp left her mouth as she clutched her belly tight, scrunching her eyes shut. She fell on her knees soon after, slipping away from Jungkook's arms.

"Jungkook it hurts.", she mumbled, straining. He kneeled down beside her, his worried and tensed eyes scanning her crumbling figure as her eyes started to brim up. 

"ASSEMBLE!", he heard a scream outside, a voice which he recognizes. His most trusted bodyguard. A light wave of relief swept through him. He will protect Jungkook and his queen for sometime. "Stay safe, your majesty.", he uttered as he passed through the space to which Jungkook nodded.

Taking his attention away from there to focus on Y/n, he took her into his arms, patting her back. She clutched his robe tight, letting out her pain through her fist, but in vain. It only increased with each passing second. "Baby what's happening?", he asked, his tone wary.

"I- Ahh..!"

She could do nothing but shriek and it didn't take long before an arrow pierced into the muddy ground, right in the entrance of the passage they were in. His eyes scanned the light blue tinted feathers and handle of the arrow, he knew they were poisoned. She clutched his robes even harsher, grunting and groaning under her breathe, grabbing her belly. 

"Listen....stay here hmm....I- I will be back....just a few minutes.", he said kissing her head, scared of the state she was in. Before she could react, he was already on his spree, outside to fight along with his soldiers.

She fell on the ground, digging her nails into the small cracks of the wall. Trying her best to suppress her cries, she waited as the noises outside increased, the commotion and screams becoming more frightening. She felt herself getting wet as she realized, the moment she had waited for so long has arrived and that, this unbearable pain marked the baby's arrival.

After what seemed like a huge amount of minutes, he stumbled in, in a hurry, his heart aching at the sight in front of him. Her face was ruined with her stingy tears, her attire destroyed with mud and sweat. He crawled closer, taking her into his arms, "I'm here now....nothing will happen....", he breathed out as he stood up. She could see how messed up he was. His face sweaty and bruised, his hair ruffled randomly. 

He was gasping for air as he walked outside. The place was disheveled. Many of the lifeless bodies which lay on the ground unattended were soldiers of their own kingdom. Various servants and maids scurried out of their hiding places as Jungkook paced through the corridor.

He went into the royal chamber. The medic was called for, immediately.

Laying her down on the bed, he whimpered, feeling his lungs strain for breathe but all that mattered was their health. 

Things suddenly started happening so swiftly.

Jungkook was sent out of the chamber as the medics checked upon her. 

He sat outside impatient, refusing to have his wounds treated or even drink a drop of water. The silence was deafening. No noise outside nor inside. The maids and servants, anticipated their prince's or princess's arrival along with Mr. Jeon and other royal heads, ready to sketch out the baby's signs and horoscope.

Jungkook's heart raced. His guts felt heavy. Throat felt dry. He anticipated that shrill cry to reach his ears at any moment from then. His family was going to be completed. The kingdom was going to be showered with luck, people were going to be prosperous and contented again.

Suddenly, a cry echoed from inside the room, a muffled excited scowl followed. The silent corridor rang with the baby's cries. Heavy sighs left everyone's mouths.

He felt numb as the door opened revealing the elderly nurse with a baby just after a few minutes.

"The prince is healthy, and the queen too. God has heavily blessed us."

He took the baby into his arms, as gently and carefully as he could. The younger, was fragile and delicate, as soft and pure as the petals of a newly bloomed rose. A pink tinted spread across his face. His hands were so small and beautiful, the sense of responsibility felt euphoric. A single drop of tear ran down Jungkook's cheeks as he kissed the baby's forehead softly, feeling an urgent need to love the young ray of sunshine.

"Her majesty?", He stuttered looking at the nurse making her pass him a beautiful smile. "She's completely healthy. She might be sleeping. You can meet her, your majesty."

He nodded, his lips curved up into a huge smile which didn't seem to recede.

He turned towards his father, who looked proud, a contented smile plastered on his face. Without speaking anything else, he gave the baby to his father, who took him gladly, having achieved his purpose of life.

The people around them, looked at them from a distance, wanting to see how the baby looks, how their tiny prince looks like. Those who could see opinionated, 'He looks like his father.'

~

Sitting down by her, slowly and carefully, he took her hands in his shivering ones, still not over the little moment he spent with his son before. He kissed her knuckles, feeling overwhelmed by this sudden turn of events.

Right after he saved his kingdom and his family from a great threat, he was gifted with this happiness which meant the whole world for him.

He leaned in, stroking her messed up hair as she slept peacefully, not knowing the amount of satisfaction she gave Jungkook, the happiness, bliss, peace that she gifted him. He kissed her softly, trying not to wake her up with all the love and gratitude he contained for her.

An year ago, she stood on the edge of danger, tempted by the peace after death which she never got in her entire life. There wasn't hope or happiness in her wasted existence. The temptation of resting in peace drove her crazy. That is the reason she jumped...Only to be awakened by a cold touch. 

The sensitive touch of his cold skin bewitched her into such a trance which she never came out of. All of a sudden, a complete stranger, a surreal being, a mythical being, him, was all she wanted.

Through everything unnatural and excruciating they walked hand in hand.

They uncovered each other's secrets. Solved problems. Dived into each other's life. 

Now here they were, having completed one sphere of their long beautiful life, more yet to come, still remembering the way that one touch changed their lives for good.

Unrealistically good.

Bound with love and magic.

Cold Skin.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

956 49 16
โ–ท BTS mermaid Series โ–ท The Dream Series *WARNING* This book contains the following: โ–ท blood and murder โ–ท Sexual Content (?) "Let's take a trip to the...
44.4K 3.4K 48
๐ŸŒท " ๐—œ๐˜ ๐—บ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—บ- ๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๏ฟฝ...
25.1K 2.1K 72
โFor as long as I can remember my heart belonged to you.โž A twenty-year-old boy gets his life turned upside down with an unexpected turnout. With his...
684K 28.6K 53
innocent naive kookie ๐Ÿฐ not innocent taehyung ๐Ÿฏ ********************************************************* Jungkook has been locked out of the rea...