๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ

By Zyrineavery

A person with a desire to die and to live a normal life at the same time is the most dangerous person in the... More

|| Prologue ||
|| C1 โ€ข Interesting Girl ||
|| C2 โ€ข Zombies ||
|| C3 โ€ข Unexpected ||
|| C4 โ€ข Betrayed ||
|| C5 โ€ข Broadcasting Studio ||
|| C6 โ€ข What? ||
|| C7โ€ข Hambie ||
|| C9 โ€ข Bite ||
|| C10 โ€ข Strange feeling ||
|| C11 โ€ข Suffer ||
|| C12 โ€ข Silly Girl ||
|| C13 โ€ข Reckless ||
|| C14 โ€ข Jealousy ||
|| C15 โ€ข Hope ||
|| C16 โ€ข Like ||
|| C17 โ€ข Sacrifice ||
|| C18 โ€ข Life ||
|| C19 โ€ข Classroom President ||
|| C20 โ€ข Fight ||
|| C21 โ€ข Escape Plan ||
|| C22 โ€ข Friend ||
|| C23 โ€ข I hate you ||
|| C24 โ€ข Forgiveness ||
|| Epilogue ||
|| Moon and Sun ||
|| Moon & Sun teaser ||

|| C8 โ€ข Kill ||

3.4K 161 30
By Zyrineavery

___________________

3rd person POV

_____________________

"who the hell do you think you are!!" Y/N shouted when she watched how Gwinam killed the principal.

She immediately approached the young man and kicked him.

Gwinam's body flew away and it hit the wall so hard.

Y/N quickly ran towards the young man and she strangled him.

"you will pay for what you did to me" Y/N whispered before she tighten her grip on Gwinam's neck.

"leave him alone Y/N, we need to go back" Cheong-san shouted.

Y/N turned to Cheong-san and stared at the young man in the eye.

she gradually calmed down and there she eased her stranglehold on her former friend.

Even before Cheong-san could speak again, Gwinam suddenly stabbed Y/N's stomach.

The girl felt pain when the knife hit her body.

Y/N immediately turned to Gwinam and threw him causing Gwinam's body to hit the wall so hard again.

Cheong-san run towards Y/N and dragged her out of the room.

As they ran away the girl removed the knife buried in her stomach.

When Y/N looked behind him, she saw that Gwinam was already out.

Gwinam immediately picked up the knife on the floor and threw it at Y/N.

The knife sank right into the girl's back causing her to fall.

Cheong-san's eyes widened as he saw the buried knife behind the girl.

He immediately helped Y/N to stood up and pulled the girl away.

They just kept on running until they got to the library.

"Y/N, can you climb?" Cheong-san asked.

Y/N just nodded in response causing Cheong-san to pull her away.

They ran and step on the table, using it as their stairs to climb to the top of the bookshelf.

But the guy who's on the top of the bookshelf pushed them away.

"This selfish punk!!" Y/N groaned in frustration.

X

When Gwinam caught Cheong-san, he immediately strangled him.

Y/N saw this and quickly grabbed the knife that was buried in her back.

She ran towards Gwinam and made the young man faced her then she stabbed Gwinam in the eye.

The blood of Gwinam's eyes splattered on the girl's face.

"Your blood is grossing me out!!" Y/N shouted and kicked the young man causing him to fall into so many zombies.

"I'll kill the both of you!!" Gwinam shouted as those Zombies began to bit him.

X

"What do we do? On-jo and Cheong-san are really close. They're going out" The girl with the pink vest said.

"On-jo said they're not going out." Jimin replied

"I'm telling you they are. They're always together"

"Really? Poor On-jo"

X

"Stop using that goddamn phone and keep climbing" Y/N irritatedly said.

"Aiisshhh!!" Cheong-san can't hold his tears anymore.

He cried because he was tired and frustrated.

"Why? Why are you crying?" Y/N asked in confusion but Cheong-san didn't answer her.

"Aisshh" Y/N don't know what to do so she just tap the young man's leg in comfort.

X

"I think Namra likes Handsome Princess" Dae-su whispered.

"How did you say so" Joon-yeong asked.

"Didn't you all noticed that Namra is always with her and when Su-hyeok said that Areum is with Cheong-san, she immediately asked Su-hyeok how's Handsome Princess is" Dae-su said.

"I noticed it too and yesterday when we're barricading the door at the science club room, Namra hugged her." Wu-jin said.

"Yahh, both of you. Stop assuming others relationship. What if they're just friends who cares about each other" Joon-yeong said.

"They're not friends, they only got along yesterday but tthey're already acted like they're lovers" Wu-jin said.

Joon-yeong smack Wu-jin and Dae-su's head.

"stop talking nonsense, morons" Joon-yeong scolded them.

"Guys, don't worry about Cheong-san and Areum. I'm sure they're safe knowing that they're both strong and a fast runner" Su-hyeok said, trying to comfort everyone.

Everyone looked at him.

"Bare-su is right. On-jo. Prez. They're fine, i know it." Joon-yeong said as he looked at On-jo and Namra.

"How can you so sure about that?" Jimin asked.

"I'm not sure but let's hope they're safe, right?" Su-hyeok said not wanting everyone to get sad again by the thought of Y/N and Cheong-san are in danger.

X

"Lee Cheong-san" Y/N called the young man's name.

They're now hiding at the teacher's table.

"Why?" The young man ask.

"Are you dating On-jo?" Y/N asked.

Suddenly silence enveloped the entire room.

"nope. She likes Su-hyeok" Cheong-san said sadly.

"ohh"

"do you like her?" Y/N asked again.

Cheong-san gently smack the blonde-haired girl arm earning a silent yelp from Y/N.

"What kind of question is that?" Cheong-san said.

"You don't need to smack me. I'm just asking, you moron" Y/N said as she playfully rolled her eyes.

"You. Are you dating our prez"

"Wtf. No, I'm not dating anyone. Jeez what kind of questions is that" Y/N imitate what Cheong-san said just now.

Cheong-san giggled a bit causing Y/N to giggled too.

Few seconds of giggling Y/N suddenly spoke.

"Let's get out of here"

"What?" Cheong-san asked.

"Let's go out of here and go back to your friends"

"My friends?"

"Yes. I don't have any Friends there, Moron"

"Then I'm your friend now" Cheong-san said.

"Okay" Y/N replied, trying hard not to laugh.

"Don't hold it back"

"Let's just go!!"

Y/N said as she stood up.

Cheong-san followed her.

But after the two students came out of their hiding place, they were immediately attacked by those three zombies.

Y/N takes the knife that is in her pocket and that's what she uses to kill the Zombie that were attacking Cheong-san.

The zombie that attacked Cheong-san received a strong kick from the young man.

When Y/N kills the two zombies, she turns her attention to the remaining zombie who are now attacking Cheong-san.

Y/N immediately pulled the Zombie and stabbed the knife in that zombie's neck.

"We did it!!" Y/N shouted in happiness.

X

"Wahh! Areum is so cool" Dae-su said as they all watched Cheong-san and Y/N.

Their eyes widened when Y/N suddenly hugged Cheong-san.

When Namra sees what Y/N did, she can't help but be jealous of Cheong-san.

"stop thinking about her" Namra said to herself.

Unintelligible emotions is what she's feeling right now.

Her emotions were a mixture of joy and anger.

She was happy because she saw Y/N alive and safe.

She's also angry because Namra thought that the girl had left her forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't own any of the character expect Y/n and the other.

I won't use some of the scene in aouad. Some scene are made by me so the character will really fit on this book.

Don't forget to vote and share this book to your aouad gay friend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.5K 3.5K 18
"ษชแด›'s sแด ส™แด‡แด€แดœแด›ษชา“แดœสŸ, แด›สœแด‡ สœแด‡สŸสŸ แด›สœแด€แด› แดกแด‡ ส™แดแด›สœ แดแด€แด…แด‡ า“แดส€ แด‡แด€แด„สœ แดแด›สœแด‡ส€." ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ ษชแด สแดสœแด€ษด, แด›สœแด‡ แดแดœแด›แด„แด€sแด› แดา“ แด„สŸแด€ss ๐Ÿธ-๐Ÿป, แด›ส€ษชแด‡s สœษชs ส™แด‡sแด› แด›แด ษดแดแด› sแดœแด„แด„แดœแดส™ แด›แด สœษชs แด…...
119K 5.6K 13
"You're alive!." "No shit Sherlock, of course, I'm alive. Why the fuck would l be standing in front of you dipshits instead of being dead- also, abo...
205K 5.6K 42
" Our hearts closed off and stubbornly set in stone Refusing to acknowledge it all " Chan-mi could never imagine that her normal school day would end...
7.4K 214 18
โ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฎ๐ฉ, ๐ข ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐›๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ ๐ž๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ฆ ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ž...