Stupid Lizard. Monty X Fem Re...

By kat_kun_

Y/N a child prodigy in robotics engineering. When the female completes her studies overseas, she decides to g... More

Chapter One||Welcome home
Chapter Two||Finally Convinced
Chapter Three||Chewing Gum
Chapter Four||New colleague
Chapter Five|| Stupid Lizard
Chapter Six||Listen
Chapter Seven|| Daycare.
Chapter Eight|| Upload.
Chapter Nine|| A Hand
Chapter Ten ||awoken
Chapter Eleven||Her.
Chapter Twelve||Computer
Chapter Thirteen||close up
Chapter Fourteen||Black Mail
Chapter Fifteen||calm
Chapter Sixteen||chase
Chapter seventeen||hazard
Chapter Eighteen||Found
Chapter nineteen||Jealousy
Chapter twenty||Two Sided
Chapter Twenty-one||Unexpected.
Chapter Twenty-Two|| leave
Chapter Twenty-Three||Chaos
Chapter Twenty-Four||Stop
Chapter Twenty-Five||Old
Chapter Twenty-Six||Panic
Chapter Twenty-Seven||Jack
Chapter Twenty-Eight||Gone.
Chapter Twenty-Nine||False claims
Chapter Thirty||Arrogance.
Chapter Thirty-One||Back and Forth
Chapter Thirty-two||His voice.
Chapter Thirty-four||Uncertainty
Chapter Thirty-five||Ruckus.
Chapter Thirty-Six||Past that Leaks.
Chapter Thirty-Seven||Rock N Roll
Chapter Thirty-Eight||Broken Chains
Chapter Thirty-Nine||Foward
Chapter Fourty||Questions
Chapter Fourty-one||Spoken for
Chapter Fourty-two||Her voice
Chapter Fourty-three||Memory.
Chapter Fourty-four|| insanity
Chapter Fourty-Five||Connections.
Chapter Fourty-Six||Tied
Chapter Fourty-Seven||Location
Chapter Fourty-Eight|| Near
Chapter Fourty-Nine||Together
Chapter Fifty||Apart
Chapter Fifty-one||The smoke that comes before-
Chapter Fifty-Two||-The flames
Epilogue 
Authors note (reasoning for no lemon.)

Chapter Thirty-three||Truth

2.5K 88 87
By kat_kun_

Second person pov past

Whatever came at him the aftermath wasn't so pretty.

Eventually the brunet finished up his paper work, he had realized he was now running on the blonds power reserve.

He left his office with a bag of take it home paper work, consisting of orders he must fill out and place and employee payments.

He headed towards the security office, expecting that the two of them must've left to the security office. Locking the door to his office he left to go pick up his (h/c) daughter.

Turning on his flashlight he left the office door.

Walking down pizzarea hallway he stopped.

Red. Scarlet red.

It drench the white and black checkered flooring.

A form laid amongst the red liquid.

Hair blond, eyes hazy.

The brunet dropped to his knees, he took ahold of the man he grew close too. The only other person who had his fucken back!

"H-hey Jeremey.. Man wake up haha.. this isn't funny.." he shook the male, hoping for a response.

As expected nothing. He didn't want nothing he wanted Jeremey to yell, 'haha got you!' Would be out of character for the blond to do. It would be any better than holding the lifeless body of his best friend in his arms.

The brunet wrapped his arms around him into a tight hug. Ignoring any liquid staining his white sleeves.

Tears fell from his blue irises. This was all his fault.
Wasn't it? If he hadn't taken over time with his paper work, maybe just maybe. Jeremey would still be here, he would come into work the next day and greet him, go to a bar afterwards. Joke around together, talk about their highschool times.

But no, that wouldn't happen now, the real Jeremey laid here, within his arms.

The burnet blamed himself.

If he was here then where was his (h/c) daughter?

He laid the blond back down to quickly find where she was.

Rushing towards the security office he screamed for the girl. He knew damn well thay the blond would always put her before himself.

But blond should've stayed within the walls of the security office!!

No this was burnets fault. He went over time, he should've left early with his (h/c) hair daughter. Therefore his Best friend would still be live and well.

The male darted towards the security office yelling for her name.

Metal doors open in a swift motion in response to his calls.

"Papa?" She responded.

A sigh in relief as he three his arms around the (e/c) girl. He broke down with her in his arms.

The girl in a mixture of confusion and fright returned the gesture.

"Papa? What's wrong..?" she asked.

---------------------------------------------

Second person pov

You entered the atrum looking for a certain bear animatronic. He wasn't responding to his notifications that the (h/c) girl was sending him.

So she had to take it into her own hands to search for him herself! her upbeat auttuide had to be from the fizzy faz her possible brother in law. Had given her.

Man caffine kicks in so quickly, marching across the dim atrum she ran into someone she less likely wanted to see.

The reptilian.

"Yeah nope." she turned around and began to walk into the opposite direction.

The gator shook his head in confusion, you were suddenly coming towards him but made it so obvious you wanted to avoid his existence.

"Wait y/n!" He went after you, as you began to speed up.

Great this was like a game of fucken tag.

The gator huffed as he took after the crazed (h/c) woman. 'What the fuck had gotten into her?' He thought.

"Nope nope nope" you chanted as you sped off, not sure on where to go.

Vanessa had come out from a rest room and was surprised to see you run past her "y/n?" She asked confused. Then to see the reptilian animatronic not far behind her.

"Montgomery!?" She yelped in confusion.

"Fuck, y/n!!" He shouted behind her "I need to talk to you!!"

The blond woman blink for afew minutes and shook it off, leaving the two of you to your game of whose it.

You dashed into a nearby photo booth shutting the curtains in a quick motion. You held your breaths as if this was scene from distract park.

The gator had entered the area, feet meeting the hard surface. "Y/n? This isn't funny.. come out." He groaned.

'Jesus how fucken fast is he?'

Placing your feet upside the wall in front of you, peeked out the curtain of the booth so slightly.

He began looking through other booths that's surrounded the area. You had to get to freddy, needing to cut this game of hid n seek tag short.

Then your opportunity came into the light. The gator had gone into the side arcade on search for you.

Quickly as you could be you slid open the booths curtains, making a clacker in response. And shutting them right behind you.

You scrambled towards rock star road to hopefully find that bear animatronic. Tap tap tap.

"Y/n!!" He roared.

'Oh sugar honey ice tea.'

You sped up once more to only be cut short by the gators claw taking ahold of your hoodie. 'Fuck fuck fuck!' You cussed mentally.

The reptilian lifted you in the air by your hoodie. He pulled down his glasses revealing his red irises.

"The fuck? What's gotten into you?" He asked, making you respond with a audibly gulp.

"And why the fuck are you here after hours?" He quizzed.

"Well I'll tell you if you put me down you fucken large mutant lizard." He gave you a offended look.

"I'm a gator, and if I do that you'll just take off again." He grumbled.

Ehh he was right about that alright.

"I wont"

"I entirely doubt that"

"Don't doubt it, trust me."

"You already took off once on me I'm not gonna take your word for it."

"You tosser."

"Excuse me? " He lifted a brow.

"You heard me lizard. Put me the fuck down" you said bluntly. The gator face was in a mixture of frustration and shock.

"Don't have to be such an ass about it y/n"

"Well I'm not the ass here, your the one whose being the ass! You keep avoiding me and refusing to even speak to me." You shouted back. Is this the right place to have an arugement?

"Well I am fucken sorry, Miss I'm going to make an animatronic fall over heels for me."

You deadpanned.

"What?"

"Fuck." He cussed under his breath.
He placed you down, with a sigh. He rubbed the tip of his snout out of utter frustration and embarrassment.

He left once again, you watching him dissappear in the distance.

Word count 1035

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102 12 6
The book is still under development and is subject to constant change!! No, the character isn't some random horny teen kid looking for a job as a nig...
485K 17.1K 75
When Y/N was a kid they used to visit Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, and absolutely loved it. The food, the entertainment, it was all so fun! But one day...
48.7K 1.1K 41
Y/N has just landed herself a well-paying job at Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex as the robotic technician, and she is EXCITED! She had no idea that...
10.7K 184 21
This is a fan fic of Monty. It contains smut, fluff, and angst I do have to say that the beginning of this is non-con and if you don't like that, do...