In The Dark (Frerard) ✔

By Do_Not_Disturb5

Frank and Gerard are forced to go to camp, bumping into each other at an unfortunate time. Gerard is kind of... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 3½
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 7½
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 9½
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 15½
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 17½
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 19½
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
The End

Chapter 11½

28 4 2
By Do_Not_Disturb5

Dear, Mikes.

I hope you're doing well. You're the one who's telling me to write to you but you won't write back. Unless you're having to wait for mom to give you the address. I'll save you time; it's on the envelope too.
I got away with a crime of sorts, kind of because my friend and I were really fed up with the separation by cabins. He's confident, I'll tell you that; which makes up for my lack of confidence.
I went to a dance thing, there was only one girl who tried to talk to me and that new friend of mine saved me before she could ask me anything. We ended up finding out, after talking a lot, that he lives in New Jersey too. Bellville to make it better. I hope to hear from you soon, and I'll leave you with this little doodle of Frank.

Love, Gee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 21 32
Gerard meets a cute boy on vacation by the name of Frank, they have a great connection but it soon had to end when Gerard's vacation was over, well t...
6.7K 303 18
Everyone wants someone to love them. After yet another failed attempt at finding a daddy that will reciprocate his love, Frank meets Gerard, the trou...
990 42 29
Frank and Gerard have been best friends forever. What happens when a new kid arrives and gets in between the two? Read to find out. Sorry there's no...
538 40 12
Gerard and Mikey have been friends with Ray for years. They hung out all the time until Mikey and Ray started dating. Since then, Gerard has been goi...