MoonxReaderxSun(FNAF: SB) Dep...

Autorstwa B-Ball_laddy

(discontinued) This story takes place when Moon is fixed and virus free. THERE IS ANGST AND FLUFF!!! (maybe s... Więcej

Intro
2
3
4
A/N
5
6
7
8
9
10
Character Sheet, It Gets Crazy
11
11-2
11-3
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
A/N

18

289 8 3
Autorstwa B-Ball_laddy

||Tw: anxiety/panic attack, suicidal topics||

__________________________

It was calling them. It was calling them.... IT WAS CALLING THEM.

It took you a while to process that the fazwatch was calling Sun and Moon, long enough for you to not be able to hang up before they answered.

"(y-y/n)?" You heard from the watch.

"Yeah Sunny?" You answered hoarsly.

"Oh my goodness, (y/n)..." He sounded like he was going to cry.

"Sun, are you ok? I heard you-" Moon sounded from the watch. "Sun are they?"

"Y-yeah," Sunny hiccupped.

"Are-," you winced, "Are you two okay?" 

"Starlight. We should be asking you that, you sound terrible." Moon replied.

"Y-yeah, uhm, I haven't been doing so great..." 

"Truth be told we haven't either, it's just not the same without you here and the kids keep asking about where you are." Moon pitched in. "Sunny especially, is having a really hard time without you here. They tried to replace you, but no one has stayed."

"I wish I could go back, I miss you two so much," You blurted out.

"We miss you too Starlight."

You felt tears start running down your face and you started rubbing them away as soon as they decided to fall from your eyes. You kept rubbing and rubbing as more tears kept falling. Your breathing became erratic and outside noise was dulled. It felt like your chest was tight and your heart was hammering on it painfully. You curled into a tight ball on your bed, stuck in your thoughts and shivering despite not being cold.

"St-...-ight, Sta-...light, Starlight, (y/n)!" Moon yelled. "Please, calm down."

"Haaah, haah, I-," your voice got caught in your throat, "I'm-I-I'm so sorry."

"You haven't done anything to be apologetic for Sunshine," Sun calmed down.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I just- I haven't eaten properly in days and I haven't been taking care of myself. I've been thinking about doing things that- that are- terrible, terrible terrible things that you can't undo." You started shaking again. "I just want to die."

There was an ominous silence for a while and then you heard Sun shouting something at Moon but you couldn't tell what. Moon had said nothing for the duration of whatever it was that he was doing as you just sat in your bed crying. A sudden sound came from the watch as Moon had slammed open your old boss's office, it almost sounded like it broke off of it's hinges.

"Unban them, NOW." Moon growled.

"I-I can't-t do that Moon," Your boss said frightened.

"I don't think you heard me then, I. SAID. NOW."

"B-but, I, I really can't do that,"

"You can. And you will. I will take no other answers."

With that Moon had walked out of the office, left the door off of it's hinges, and made his way back to the daycare.

"Starlight, are you still there," He asked softly as if he didn't just threaten your old boss.

"Ye-yeah, still here," You choked out.

"I have to go now, but we'll see you soon, ok?" 

"O-Okay?" You asked questioningly.

With that he disconnected the call and you laid in your bed still slightly crying and drifted off to sleep. 

~~~~sleepy things~~~~~~

You were in the daycare, but it seemed bigger and emptier than you remembered it being. The lights were dim and it was eerily quiet, sending chills down your spine and putting you on edge. You looked around at the unknown space and reached a door, you went to pull it open but it didn't budge. 

"Ah-Ah-Ah, No-No Visi-istors a-are al-llowed to lea-eave at t-this ti-ime." A glitchy voice spoke out.

You swung yourself around but there was no one there so you walked around the daycare nonchalantly hoping that there was something there that was familiar. You stepped on a piece of paper accidently and you picked it up to look at it, when you did you saw a large shadow hovering over your own. 

"He-Hello-o N-New Fri-iend! W-what do yo-ou h-have the-ere?" The glitchy voice asked.

You swiftly picked up the paper and turned around at the speed of light, only to be met with nothing yet again. You glanced down at the paper and it was a drawing of Sun and Moon and someone else. All three of the faces had been marked out roughly with black colored pencil.

You help onto it and kept looking around the area, interested in how similar yet different the whole place was. Eventually you ended up where you started but you saw something different, it looked almost like a glitch. 

"That's odd." You said aloud.

"W-what's odd, ne-ew fr-friend?" 

"Well, don't you see it? That spot right there." You pointed.

This time, instead of disappearing, the figure stepped out from behind you and walked over to the spot. It looked like Sun but not exactly like Sun. He was mainly red but had small glitchy spots in oranges and yellows. His rays were more like spikes and he was taller, much much taller.

"Th-at d-does loo-ok odd, n-new fri-iend." It tilted it's head.

His eyes didn't have pupils and they were just a solid yellow, that was even more odd.

"What is your name? You never told me." You asked.

"O-OH! M-my na-ame, I-... I do-don't ha-ave o-one." He said slightly saddened. "Any-anyways! It-t's t-time fo-or you t-to go go g-go, see-ee you la-ater!" He waved you off out of the big wooden doors. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up a little startled when you heard someone opening the front door to your house. Was it a robber? Why did you leave your door unlocked? You hadn't even gone to your door since the day you were fired, so why did you forget to lock it? 

"Starlight?" Moon asked.

"M-Moon?" You replied.

He walked over to your bedroom door and knocked on it ever so softly. 

"Come in." 

He opened the door as well as he could what with the mess, and made his way over to you. He looked you over once, and then twice, and grabbed the blankets you had piled up on yourself.

"Starlight, you need to get out of bed. I know you aren't ok so we need to get you better." He said strictly. "First, take a shower."

There was no arguing with him, he had that authoritative ring to his voice that you knew you couldn't win the argument. So you shuffled over to your mostly neglected bathroom bringing with you your only clean towel and starting the shower. You had forgotten how nice the hot water felt and how nice being clean felt. While you were cleaning yourself, Moon was cleaning your room.

"WAIT!!" You yelled from the shower. 

You quickly wrapped the towel around your torso and you slammed open the bathroom door to a clean and tidy bedroom. You stormed over to the kitchen where Moon currently was doing dishes. 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?" You yelled again.

"You're a little slow, but I came here to check up on you. You sounded terrible so I had to come see you." He responded calmly.

He wasn't turned towards you, but when your bare feet met the tile of the kitchen he turned to look at you. His face darkened with a blush and you looked down at yourself realizing finally that you were still in a towel.

"Moon, you can't just leave the PizzaPlex as you please." You stated.

"But I needed to," was all he responded with.

You sighed and walked around to sit down at the counter and leaned your head to sit in your hands. Despite just getting out of the shower you were drained already. 

"Here, I made you some food while you showered." Moon said softly.

"Thank you." You mumbled as you munched on the food slowly.

_____________________________

||WE HIT 1K READS!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SOO SO SO MUCH, I LOVE YOU ALL!||

(1270 words)

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

32.2K 1.2K 54
Since Bonnie was fired Monty had been to depressed to come out of his room after working hours. This becoming a problem when he has to go back to his...
2.3K 32 10
A series of oneshots involving the Daycare Attendants from FNAF. Sun and Moon are occasionally referred to as Sundrop and Moondrop. Sun is referred t...
3.4K 110 11
After a little incident in the daycare, the daycare attendants, Sun and Moon, were sent away. The daycare closed, not wanting another accident. The t...
92.1K 1.1K 18
This book is no longer being updated.