The Lost Prince

By Draco_is_Loved

The great Harry Potter received a letter from Gringotts saying that he just received his creature inheritance... More

A/N
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
25.
26.
27.

24.

6.5K 211 25
By Draco_is_Loved

Several days had passed after the the inauguration of High Inquisitor and the students were adapted to Umbridge and her degrees. Most of students could follow the rules and only few showed their dissatisfaction. The teachers had to agree with her or they will be put in probation for questioning her. But despite the strict regulations, overall it was nice and somehow peaceful.

The degree went boarder and boarder. Many trivia matter put in the degree but not many had protest as they felt it was normal to have some written rules. Hayden's days was slow yet comfortable. He could attend the class, eat in Great Hall with content. No quarrel, no bickering, no bullying. He felt his life was much better than before. His school life was much easy than his past four years. Constant danger lurking around him, being haunted everyday by mad wizard, night terror because of "mind link", and many more. He was in constant vigilant from day to night, he had to always stay in alert afraid of mysterious danger attack him suddenly. He could not eat, could not concentrate in study and he could not sleep. Fortunately that days stopped after he received his inheritance.

***

The Slytherin had their Quidditch practise almost everyday as they were the only team that passed Umbridge's approveal. The other teams needed to wait longer to be approved. She said she needs more time to check their documents. It was rather ridiculous to said that she needs more time to read a sheet of paper but the Slytherin did not care. They felt happy to acupied the field for themselves without any disruption.

Draco and his team practice hard. They had ambition to win the cup and beat the best score. They had ambition and while the wind was on their side, they should used the opportunity to the fullest.

Hayden looked at the Draco who was flying with envy. He had not touched his broom since he had his new identity. He longed to fly with his firebolt. He loved flying and not being able to fly made his heart aching.

Draco saw his expression. He smiled. He had an idea. He gathered his team and discussed in whisper and then they dispersed. They nodded at Draco. The team would give Draco and Hayden private time. The team was so understanding about his captain's need to show his love to Hayden. They supported him and willingly helping him with anything.

Draco flew a few more round before he landed on the bench beside Hayden.

"Hyde, want to fly?"

"May I???"​ Hayden​ was startled.

"Want to ride my broom?"

"Can I?" He looked at the broom with his sparkling eyes.

"Sure. Here."

"Thanks."

Draco's broom was firebolt. Same model with his. Hayden caressed the broom with so much emotion like he caress a piece of jade. Hayden mounted to the broom and with slow push he flew fast and high.

Firebolt was known for its speed. Hayden only needed to maneuver the grab a little and the broom could know the direction. It was like it has an intelligent in it. Hayden laughed happily and shouted a cheerful voice.

"Drake... I'm flying...." He shouted at Draco who sat on the bench looking at him with fondness.

"Go on." Draco gave a gesture to let him play longer.

Hayden nodded and continued flying. He did some his signatures manoeuvres and flew around the field. He still had his talent in Quidditch. It was unfortunately he could not join the team this season. Perhaps next year. He would ask Draco later.

After flying for hours, Hayden finally had his heart content and gave back the firebolt to Draco.

"Thanks."

"No need to thank me. Tell me whenever you want to fly. I will take you here."

"I will."

"Why don't you take your broom and we can fly together around the castle?"

"No. Not yet. It will too noticeable. Remember I have to stay humble and lowkey."

"I understand. Then use mine."

"Yes. I will." Hayden smiled at him.

They spent the evening in the field with flying and laughing.

Their interaction was like usual but their friends could see they became more meticulous around each other. Their friends saw them exchange food on dinner. Draco scooped some meat for Hayden and Hayden did the same to Draco. They seemed to unaware of their actions but fortunately or rather unfortunately their friends noticed their public display of affection. That action made Pansy envious.

"Tsk. Lovebirds."

"Tell me Blaise, should I find myself a boyfriend?" She sighed.

"Who want to be with you?"

"What did you say???" She felt annoyed.

"Nothing. You will find your boyfriend soon. They are waiting for you."

"Tsk."

"What happened to Pansy?" Draco asked.

"Oh nothing. She's just jealous of you." Replied Blaise.

"There's nothing to be jealous of." Denied Hayden. Although he and Draco were in relationship but Hayden still hadn't used to show his affection in public. He's rather shy and thin-skin person.

"Yeah Yeah. Nothing to be jealous of." Pansy grumbled.

"Go tell Sebastien to spend his holiday in the Manor. And tell him to quickly ask you. You two are dancing around the Bush for too long and someone needs to take an action."

"Hey?! Leave my Sebastian alone."

"Isn't he your supposed to be mate?"

"Not yet dude. We are just fifteen and his inheritance will come at seventeen."

"Isn't it sixteen?"

"Not really. Some will received their inheritance at sixteen and some at seventeen. Depends on your gene."

"Oh. I haven't noticed about that."

"And Blaise? What about you?"

"I will have my inheritance next year." Blaise was few months older than Draco.

"Oh. And Neville?"

"Hey?! What do you mean and Neville?"

"Isn't he your mate?"

"No. There is no certainly in that. We don't know who our mate will be. We just know about the pull and attraction to them. Whether he will be my mate or not will be determined after I come to age."

"How can?"

"Hyde, the one who will pursue is the dominant. They will know who will be their mate. Even if the submissive has coming to age, she / he can't know who's the dominant. Only after the dominant received the inheritance she / he will know the submissive. That's why Pansy has to wait for Sebastien to receive his inheritance before they have their engagement. Same with Blaise. Although he showed his interest in Neville, he could not ask Neville out before his inheritance. And me. Even if we're already in relationship, by the time I received my inheritance, I can know who will be my submissive. But don't worry. I will only have you as my submissive." Draco ended his explanation with a cheesy words which make his friend turned green in sick. Hayden felt his face hot and red. Draco took his hand and planted a kiss on it.

" I promise you. You will be my submissive. The one and only. "

" Eugh." "Enough. "

Draco glared at Blaise and Pansy.

"I know he will be your submissive but how can you be sure about it?"

"The pull and the attraction was here. I just know he will be the one. I always fall for Hayden ever since the start." Draco said vaguely but Hayden could understand his statement and that make him blush more.

He felt the same with Draco. He did not notice at the first but if he could recall his past, he was indeed attracted to Draco from the start when he met him at Madam Malkin. The pull was always there and after years of pinning he fell in love with him and the feel was getting stronger. Draco was right. Even before they received their inheritance, they already attracted to each other. And after hearing Draco's explanation, all the fear and struggle in his heart disappeared. He finally had hope and he believed in Draco. He would definitely choose him.

They chatted for a while until they digested their dinner and went back to the dungeon.

They were all relaxed and content and would not care about anyone else. Hayden wrote his weekly letter to his father. He told him about Umbridge. He also wrote one for Sirius and Remus. His godfathers were living with his father in Riddle Manor, and in the middle to taking over Grimlaud place. Sirius's house which had been used for the phoenix order. It was not hard but Dark Lord need a mole inside the order so he let Remus stay in the order and being his spy. Hayden didn't think too much about this when he peeked at his father's mind. He believed in his father's ability. He wasn't good legimens so he could not peer further. He was afraid his father would notice him.

Hayden spent two hours to finished his letter and asked Tristan to send the letter. Hedwig was in his father's hand right now. That girl was in good hand so he didn't feel worry about it.

Draco was in discussion with his friends about DADA. They would have study sessions like usual but this year would be focused on Defense. Hayden smiled at Draco's seriousness. Some said, men looked more attractive when focus and Draco looked more appealing than usual which made Hayden's heart stir. Hayden shaked his head to erase the shred imagination but his actions was caught by Draco who always saw him from his peripheral vision.

Draco and his friends decided to have Defense study session every Friday in common room to avoid being exposed by Umbridge. Even though that woman was bit lenier towards Slytherin, she's untrustworthy and evil. As her member of High Inquisitor squad, Draco knew how to act discreetly behind her without rising her suspicions.

On the other hand, Hermione and her secret army had their first meeting in secret room which was accidentally found by a delirious Ron after his steamy season with Hermione in her room. He who half drunk half awake found the room after walked back and forth three times in front of a wall that he thought it was a lavatory.

After he splashed some cold water to make him sober, he looked around the "new lavatory" he had used and found the place was strange. He went out and saw the door used to be a lavatory was actually a wall. He blinked few times to waken his mind and after a few minutes of silence he had conclusions that he found a secret place. He ran towards his Divination class and sat down beside his girlfriend who already sit gracefully in the back of the class. The only class she sat in the back and not in the front.

Ron whispered the news he wanted to share so bad to Hermione which surprisingly she didn't feel bothered by his disruption.

"Let's check again after the class. I remembered Dumbledore told me about this special room. And I don't think you're dreaming."

"Thank Merlin. I thought I'm crazy peeing at the wall."

"Gross!"

"But I'm really want to pee. Don't blame me. I will get kidney disease if I hold my pee."

"Don't talk dirty." She hit his arm.

"Okay." He caught her hand and placed it on his tigh and entwined his fingers to hers.

Hermione blushed. Ronald although he had small brain and narrow heart, he was sweet and delicious. She didn't mind his perverted mind.

The two continued being sweet through the class and left after all the students went out from there. They slowly walked to the place Ron peed and observed the wall.

Hermione asked him about the condition when he entered the magic lavatory. He told her everything he remembered.

She did what Ron had told her and muttering words in her phase and didn't stop even after she walked in circle thrice.

"Mione! Mione! You did it. It works."

Ronald was so happy seeing a door appeared on the wall.

"Yes!!" She jumped while laughing.

"Quick. Open it." He hugged his girlfriend.

The two opened the door and observed the room. The room was big and there were many books at the bookshelf on the corner completed with some instruments for dueling club. It was a perfect room for their club. Hermione beamed in happiness. She kissed Ronald's cheek for the reward. She then laughed, grabbed his hand and went out from the room to check whether the room was real or illusion.

When they went out and stood before the wall. The door slowly disappeared and turned into wall like a normal wall. She redid the chants and once again the room appeared when she entered and disappeared when she left.

"Great. Really great. Now let's tell the others about this news. I can't wait to read the book." She said in cheery tone.

"You should give me more reward for my brilliant invention."

She looked at him knowingly. She was in happy mood so she nodded at his suggestion.

Ronald grinned and kissed her lips.

The lovebird went back to Hermione's room and had an intense exercise. It became their routine after knowing the heavenly taste of that certain exercises.

* A/N : I am sorry for the late update. I've been procrastinating. I will try to update regularly like before. Anyway I want to say many thanks to the support. Although I can't reply any of your comment, I read it all and I feel warm knowing many of you paid attention to my story. Thank you. Have a nice day. *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.8K 1.5K 53
"Perfect, you said" Harry scoffed "This is how perfect I am" "You know who my mate is" "Yes" "Scoot" "What?" "I said: move over. If you are not go...
9.8K 321 15
H̶a̶r̶r̶y̶ c̶o̶m̶e̶s̶ i̶n̶t̶o̶ a̶ s̶u̶r̶p̶r̶i̶s̶e̶ i̶n̶h̶e̶r̶i̶t̶a̶n̶c̶ a̶n̶d̶ d̶i̶s̶c̶o̶v̶e̶r̶s̶ t̶h̶e̶ t̶r̶u̶t̶h̶ a̶b̶o̶u̶ h̶i̶s̶ l̶i̶f̶e̶......a̶n...
39K 1.4K 19
"I would love to say that I hate you, but I must not tell lies." *** After the Hogwarts Battle, Draco is hunted by nightmares, and Harry fails to u...
336K 7.9K 13
Looking down at the stark white envelope Harry felt like he was going to be sick. He just couldn't believe they would send yet another letter to his...