Eudaimonia | | Peter Parker x...

By littlefreaklouist

It is a 'regular' day for Y/N Stark. Until she figures out who Peter Parker really is. They have a fight agai... More

ᴅɪꜱᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀꜱ
1 | ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ
3 | ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ
4 | ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ʜᴇʀ
5 | ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛꜱ
6 | ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛꜱ
7 | ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛꜱ
8 | ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛꜱ
9 | ᴍᴀɢᴜɴᴀ
10 | ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏɴ
11 | ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ
12 | 18!
13 | ɪ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ʟᴏꜱɪɴɢ ɪᴛ
14 | ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ
15 | ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʜᴇ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ᴍᴇ
16 | ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ
17 | ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀɪᴘ
18 | 3'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ
19 | ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ 18
20 | ᴍᴇꜱꜱɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ
21 | ʜᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ
22 | ᴛʀᴜꜱᴛᴇᴅ
23 | ʟɪᴇꜱ
24 | ᴄᴏʟʟᴇɢᴇ?
25 | ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ
26 | ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ
27 | ᴄᴜʀᴇꜱ
27.5 | ʀᴇᴄᴏᴠᴇʀɪɴɢ
28 | ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ɪɴ
29 | ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ ᴇᴠᴇ
30 | ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ
31 | ᴛɪᴏ
32 | ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ
33 | ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇ?
34 | ʜꜱʟᴏᴛ
35 | ᴅᴏᴡɴ
36 | ᴛᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏ
37 | ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ.
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴀᴄᴋɴᴏᴡʟᴇᴅɢᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ.
!!

2 | ᴏɴᴇ

563 11 16
By littlefreaklouist

TW, mentions of cuts, blood, weapons, anxiety, and death

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh my god!" Peter shouts as I grip on his hand tightly. I push us up so that we can get inside, the doors close as we get onto a platform. "We should have stayed on the bus." He sighs. All of the sudden the ship goes fast and we jerk back.

"Fuck." I fell on top of him. "Oola, regular suit please." I whisper not wanting my dad to hear.

"Your uh your hair looks nice." He said it for the second time today. I smile at him softly, his eyes lighting up.

"Thank you." I try to hold back my grin. "So how are we supposed to get out of here?" I whisper. I turn my head looking at him. His lips are soft looking, I have kissed two boys before but he hasn't ever kissed someone.

"Oh my god you're bleeding." He reaches up and touches my face. His eyes study the cut and I melt into his touch.

"I'm fine." I whisper. He sits there for what seems like forever. "We should uh go help my dad." I smile softly. He nods and we find our way out. Once we get out, I see my dad and the wizard, his cape flies off of him and taps my dad, scaring him.

"Wow you're seriously a loyal piece of outerwear aren't you." Peter sinks down upside down.

"Yeah uh speaking of loyalty..." He says and he flips down. I jump and land where they are.

"What the-" Peter cuts him off.

"I know what you're gonna say." He holds his hands up in defense.

"You two shouldn't be here." He points at us.

"Well we were gonna go home but-" Peter starts but then gets cut off.

"I don't want to hear it." Dammit. He is really angry.

"Dad it was just such a long way down, we didn't want to... I just thought about you on the way-" He cuts me off.

"And now I gotta hear it." My dad interjects

"And we sort of got stuck on the side of the ship. And this suit is ridiculously intuitive by the way." Peter starts to ramble.

"God dammit." My dad scoffs.

"So if anything, it's kind of your fault we are here." I smack Peter trying to hint to him that he needs to shut the fuck up.

My dad glares at him, "What did you just say?" He spits.

"I'll take that back." He says with fear in his eyes. "And now... We are here in space." He grins looking around.

"Yeah right where I didn't want you guys to be. This isn't Coney Island. This isn't a field trip." He walks closer to us and I grab onto Peter's hand out of fright. "This is your one way ticket... You hear me? Don't pretend that you guys thought this through."

"No, we did think this through." I utter and Peter squeezes my hand.

"You both could not possibly think this through." My dad argues.

"I can't be the friendly neighborhood Spider Man if there is no neighborhood." Peter wines. We sit in silence. I get the idea that my dad wants our hands off of each other, so I let go of his hand and he sinks in his shoulders. "Okay, that didn't really make any sense but you know what I'm trying to say."

My dad takes a shaky breath. "Come on, we've got a situation." Peter and I look at each other and grin. Finally, some big fight. We walk to the edge of the platform we are on. "See him down there? He's in trouble." He points to the wizard. Peter squats down. "Go."

"Uhm." I clear my throat.

"Okay, okay... uh.." Peter thinks hard. He stands up, "Okay did you ever see this really old movie, Aliens?" His words make me chuckle. He explains our plan and how we are going to help strange. "Okay, ready?" He looks at me and I nod yes.

"Oola, nano suit please." I whisper, the suit grows over my body.

My dad and Peter put on their masks and then my dad jumps down, making a loud thud "These could end your friends life in an instant." The skinny alien talks about the blades on the wizard's face.

"I gotta tell you he's not really my friend." My dad says, "Saving his life is more of a professional courtesy."

"You've saved nothing." He starts moving towards my dad bringing a weapon with him. "Your powers are inconsequential compared to mine.

"Yeah but the kids have seen more movies." My dad shoots a hole out of the spaceship causing the alien to get sucked out. The wizard starts to get sucked out as well but his cape tries to keep him from getting out. He can't keep his grip and he starts to go out to the dead depths of space, Peter shoots out a web trying to keep him inside. But it pulls him to. I ran to him and pulled him back but I lost my grip, shit. He uses his spider legs to keep him from getting sucked out.

"Yes! What are those?!" He looks at them. He pushes back causing them to fly back into the ship. I sighed out of relief. My dad quickly seals it shut. They hit the ground harshly. He stands up "Hey we haven't officially met." He talks to the cape. It flies away. "Cool." He breathes.

I ran to him. My clothes from when I was going to school cover me. "Jesus, are you alright?!" I cup his face looking for any little cuts or bruises.

"Yeah, just a little out of breath." He chuckles.

"Are you sure?" I study his soft ethereal skin. He nods.

"I promise." I take my hands off of his face. I'm still really concerned.

"We gotta turn this ship around." The wizard says.

My dad is now in his regular clothes and glasses. "Yeah, now he wants to run. Great plan."

"No, I want to protect the stone." He argues.

"And I want you to thank me now. Go ahead, I am listening." My dad walks to the windows in the ship.

"For what? Nearly blasting me into space?" He runs up the stairs.

"Who just saved your magical ass? Me." My dad gets angry.

"Shit." I whisper. I look at Peter, his eyes full of concern.

"I seriously don't know how you fit your head into that helmet." I clench my jaw at his comment.

"Shut the fuck up, don't speak to him like that or I will send you back out there." I point to the window.

"Don't Y/N, and do not use those words." My dad warns. "Admit it, you should have ducked out when I told you. I tried to bench you and you refused."

"Unlike everyone in your life, I don't work for you." I am going to rip this guy's head off.

"And due to that fact, we're now in a flying donut, billions of miles from Earth with no back up."

"We're back up." Peter raises his hand at me and him.

"You guys are stowaways. The adults are talking." He points between him and the wizard.

"I'm sorry I'm confused as to the relationships here." The wizard shakes his head with confusion. "What is he, your ward?"

"No... I'm Peter by the way." He holds his hand out.

"Dr. Strange." He introduces himself.

"Oh you're using the made up names.. Uh then I am Spider Man."

"I'm Y/N, that's it." I tell him

"I knew that." I give him a thin lipped smile and back away. He walks away.

"This ship is self-correcting its course." My dad folds his arms. "It's on autopilot."

"Can we control it?" Strange asks. "Fly us home." My dad ignores him. "Stark."

"Yeah?" He stops zoning out,

"Can you get us home?" He asks again.

"Yeah, I hear you. I'm thinking I'm not so sure that that's what we should be doing." He looks around.

"Why?" I ask.

"Under no circumstances can we bring the Time Stone to Thanos. I don't think you quite understand." He gives my dad a worried look.

"What's at stake here?" My father muttered. "No, it's you who doesn't understand." He rushes towards Stange and gets close up in his face. "Thanos has been stuck in my head for six years since he sent an army to New York, and now he's back!" He spits. "And I don't know what to do..." He chokes. "So I'm not so sure if it's a better plan to fight on our turf or his. You saw what they did, what they can do.... At least on his turf he won't be expecting it. So I say we take the fight to him. Doctor. Do you agree?"

I look at Peter with fear at my dad's anger. "Alright Stark... We go to him. But you have to understand, if it comes to saving you or the kids or the Time Stone, I will not hesitate to let you all die. I can't, because the universe depends on it." My dad clenches his jaw.

"Nice, good moral compass." He pats Strange's arm. "Glad we agree." He walks away. "Alright kid..." He taps both of Peter's shoulders. "You're an Avenger now." Peter softly smiles, hiding his excitement. Both Strange and my dad walk away. We sit on the steps and lay on our backs.

"I'm so excited right now." He looks at me, I grin.

"I am excited for you as well, we gotta tell Ned when we get back." I utter. If we even get to go back.

"Oh right... he is probably concerned." He stares into my eyes. Those beautiful brown eyes.

"Oh yeah, we could ask my dad later if we can somehow contact him." My voice is just above a whisper. "Are you a little scared that we won't make it out of here alive?" I feel tears brim at my eyes at the thought but I completely ignore it.

"Hey don't say that." He gets up onto his elbows. "I swear we are going to make it out of here alive." He whispers. His eyes go down to my lips and back up to my eyes. I get up onto my elbows. Fuck it. This may be the last time we are together when we aren't fighting Thanos. I lean into him and press my lips on his. The kiss is passionate and full of ebullience. It is absolutely ethereal.

He is surprisingly good for his first kiss. I feel his tongue touch my lips and I open them to let him explore my mouth. He tastes like coffee and mint but in the best way possible. Our tongues are tangled in each others mouths, I have never liked kissing until him, I know I sound climatic but it's fucking magical. I lay onto my back and he towers over me. He struggles to pull away, but once he does he is peach red. "Woah." He grins.

That was the best kiss I have ever had. "Just be sure to use protection" I hear my dad. Oh no fuck fuck fuck. I turn and see him walking out again. I cover my mouth as embarrassment covers me.

"Oh my god." I cover my eyes. Peter's eyes are filled with fear.

"Mr. Stark is gonna kill me!" He stands up and starts pacing.

"Hey no it's fine. I think." I bite my lip chuckling.

"Okay but seriously get up." I cover my laugh with my hand and stand up. I brush my clothes off. "That is a little nasty that you guys were laying down there." My dad speaks. Him and Dr. Strange walked up the steps and looked out the window. The ship starts shaking.

"Hey what's going on?" Peter asks. I look at his lips and they are plump and pink.

"I think we are here..." Strange speaks.

"I don't think this rig has a self park setting." My dad murmurs. He walks over to the steer. "Get your hand inside the steering gimbal, close those around it." Peter follows the instructions. "You understand?" His voice was full of panic.

"Yes but I-" Peter grunts

"That was made for one big guy so we gotta move it at the same time." He pants.

"Okay, okay. Ready." Peter says. Me and Strange look at the screen as we are about to crash. My suit covers me"We uh- We might want to turn. Turn! Turn! Turn!" He panics. My dad puts on his suit, they turn us enough to just skid the ship on a building. But then the ship starts to break. All of our suits cover us and Dr. Strange shields us in a bubble.

I fall to the ground as we hit the ground, so does my dad and Peter... Well he just jumped up and stuck onto the ceiling. I stand up noticing a cut on my hand.

"Are you alright?" Strange asks my dad.

"That was close." My dad grunts while standing up. Strange has a fresh cut on his forehead. "I owe you one." He shakes Dr. Strange's hand.

I hear a web stretch behind me and I turn around to find Peter upside down. His hair, his face, everything about him is so fucking cute. "Let me just say, if aliens wind up implanting eggs in my chest or something and I eat any of you, I am so sorry." I laugh at his comments.

"I do not want another pop culture reference out of you the rest of the trip, do you understand?" My dad holds up a hand.

"I'm trying to say that something is coming." Literally seconds after, a small ball coomes, blasting us across the room. I hit the ground and groan. I look up and there are people walking in. Oh fuck here we go.

"Thanos!" A deep voice yells. Strange does his magic shield thingy making the man yell. He sends his cape over to tackle the man.

"Hey, that's a nice cape you got there." I whisper standing up. I wipe my nose as blood trickles down from it.

"It's a cloak." He doesn't even make eye contact. He gets shot back and a different man starts flying and my dad follows him shooting at him. My dad then throws him to the ground.

Then this Alien starts looking at Peter on the ground. He backs up. "Woah, woah, woah. Please don't put your eggs on me." He starts webbing her up. But then the masked guy who was fight my dad earlier kicks him over which made me so fucking angry

I run to the guy and punch him in the face. "Don't fucking do that again, do you understand me?" I picked him up by his collar.

"Woah, chill." He tries to push me off of him. I threw him down. He doesn't listen to me and starts shooting at peter. He avoids it all until the man throws a rope around him tying him up. The man runs to Peter and picks him up, putting a gun to his head. "Everybody stay where you are. Chill the eff out." He says. His mask comes off revealing a man with light brown hair. He then points the weapon at my dad. "I'm going to ask you this one time. Where is Gamora?"

"Yeah, I'll do you one better, who is Gamora?" My dad asks, his mask coming off as well.

"Yeah, I'll do you one better, why is Gamora?" The gray man says. I laugh at their words.

"Tell me where the girl is or I swear to you I'm going to french fry this little freak." He speaks.

"Let's do it, just shoot the guy and I'll blast him. Let's go!" He points his repulsors at the gray alien.

"Do it, Quill. I can take it." Quill? Well Quill. If you blow Peters brains out I will murder you.

"No he can't take it!" The Alien who was gonna put her eggs on Peter shouts.

"She's right, you can't." Dr. Strange speaks while holding a shield with the magic stuff.

"Oh yeah? You don't want to tell me where she is? That's fine, I'll kill all four of you and I'll beat it out of Thanos myself, starting with you!" Quill raises his voice and looks at Peter.

"Wait, what, Thanos?" I speak up.

"Alright, let me ask you this one time. What master do you serve?" Dr. Strange asks.

"What master do I serve? What am I supposed to say, Jesus?" I laugh even more but then my dad gives me a look saying shut up.

"You're from Earth." My dad says.

"I'm not from Earth, I'm from Missouri." Dumbass. Dumb fucking ass.

"Yeah that's on Earth dipshit." I hold back my laughs. "What are you harassing us for?" My dad spits.

"So you're not with Thanos?" Petter mumbles. Quill looks at him with disgust.

"With Thanos? No, I'm here to kill Thanos. He took my girl- Wait who are you?" Peter's mask comes off.

"We're the Avengers, man." He utters.

Quill scoffs and lets go of Peter. "You're the ones that Thor told us about." The girl says. My dad looks at the girl then cocks his head straight to Quill.

"You know Thor?" He wrinkles his eyebrows.

Quill nod's his head. "Yeah... Tall guy, not that good looking, needed saving."

"Where is he now?" Strange asks.

"Oh he'll be here with our friends soon."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We just got off the ship. Peter and I are looking around. "The hell happened to this planet? It's eight degrees off of its axis. The gravitational pull is all over this place." Quill says. I learned his name is Peter Quill but I'll stick with quill.

"Yeah, we've got him coming to us." My dad adds. "We'll use it. Alright, I have a plan, or at least the beginning of one. It's pretty simple, we draw him in, pin him down. Give us what we need. Definitely don't want to dance with this guy, we just want the gauntlet." Drax the gray man starts yawning. "Are you yawning? In the middle, while I'm breaking this down? Hmph? Did you hear what I just said?" I gaze my eyes over to Peter, I can't help but stare at his lips, then his jaw line, then his ass that looks huge in his suit, then his face, then his lips again. He cranks his neck and catches his eyes with me causing me to flush red. I softly smile at him.

"I stopped listening after you said, 'We need a plan'" He says while I look at Peter.

"Okay, Mr. Clean is on his own page." My dad speaks.

"See not winging it isn't what they do." Quill told dad.

"Uh what exactly do they do?" Peter asks Quill. God he is so beautiful.

"Kick names, take ass." Mantises soft voice says.

"Yeah that's right." Drax agrees.

We all just sit there in awkwardness and silence. Peter keeps sneaking glances at me, I keep sneaking glances at him. "Alright, just get over here, please. Mr. Lord, can you get your folks to circle up?"

"Star-Lord is fine." Quill nods his head. We all get into an awkward circle but Peter and I don't join, we back up. We walk behind a wall and sit onto the floor. We can still hear my dad listening to his instructions.

"I'm so fucking anxious." I whisper, pulling my knees up to my chest.

"Hey it's gonna be okay." Peter wraps an arm around me, I lean into his embrace. "But uh, the Mantis one, she freaks me out.

"Yeah." I chuckle. We listen to dad's instructions. I feel him grab my face an he leans in but then we hear my dad talking to Strange

"Strange, are we alright?" Both of us stand up and we grip onto each other's hands. Dr. Strange's head is like glitching? It's hard to explain but it is jerking and uh he's also floating. He doesn't reply. The noises get louder and louder till he clasps to the ground with a gasp. We all walk towards him and my dad crouches down. "You're back, are you alright?"

"Hey what was that?" Peter asks with concern, my dad glances at our hands but ignores it. I sighed in relief.

"I went forward in time to a few different alternate futures, to see all the possible outcomes of the coming conflict." His voice was shaky.

"How many did you see?" Quill asks.

"14,000,605." Strange replies. My anxiety is skyrocketing right now. Because at least one of those Peter, my dad, Pepper, me, even Ned, will end up dead.

"How many did we win?" Dad cocks his head asking.

He sits in silence. Shit, shit, shit. "One."

1 out of 14,000,605.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OH SHIT THE START OF THE NEXT CHAPTER IS NOT GOOD VERY SAD.

anyways. peter and y/n finally kissed!! not really finally since this is the second chapter.

i love you all so much!

bye bye!

<3, kelsey.

word count: 3448

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 72 36
Fury once told me the day I had to chose between Tony and another is the day I'm no longer a Stark. I never thought it would come, after everything t...
246K 6.2K 49
"𝘏𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨?" [ avengers ] - [ avengers: infinity war] 𝘣�...
89K 3.5K 70
"It is my duty and an honor for my family and my future kingdom." "But, what is you want to do?" You have been best friends with T...
47.3K 1.6K 25
Being a Stark isn't always easy. Being Spider-man also isn't always easy. And being both is a handful. This is the life of Peter Stark, son of a b...