๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ

By Zyrineavery

A person with a desire to die and to live a normal life at the same time is the most dangerous person in the... More

|| Prologue ||
|| C1 โ€ข Interesting Girl ||
|| C2 โ€ข Zombies ||
|| C3 โ€ข Unexpected ||
|| C4 โ€ข Betrayed ||
|| C5 โ€ข Broadcasting Studio ||
|| C6 โ€ข What? ||
|| C8 โ€ข Kill ||
|| C9 โ€ข Bite ||
|| C10 โ€ข Strange feeling ||
|| C11 โ€ข Suffer ||
|| C12 โ€ข Silly Girl ||
|| C13 โ€ข Reckless ||
|| C14 โ€ข Jealousy ||
|| C15 โ€ข Hope ||
|| C16 โ€ข Like ||
|| C17 โ€ข Sacrifice ||
|| C18 โ€ข Life ||
|| C19 โ€ข Classroom President ||
|| C20 โ€ข Fight ||
|| C21 โ€ข Escape Plan ||
|| C22 โ€ข Friend ||
|| C23 โ€ข I hate you ||
|| C24 โ€ข Forgiveness ||
|| Epilogue ||
|| Moon and Sun ||
|| Moon & Sun teaser ||

|| C7โ€ข Hambie ||

3.6K 168 36
By Zyrineavery

_____________________

3rd Person POV

______________________

Y/N woke up from her sleep when she heard someone shout.

Y/N immediately stood up and get out of the room that she's hiding.

When the girl came out, she saw the many zombies gathering on the floor and it looks like they were biting someone.

Y/N immediately run to them and lift the zombies one by one before she threw them outside the window.

While she's lifting those zombies, the other zombies stopped biting the girl.

They get up like as if nothing had happened.

Y/N quickly threw the zombie that she's carrying.

Then she kicked the zombie that is staring at the girl who's now sitting, leaning her back on the wall.

Y/N quickly grabbed the girl's hand and helped her to stood up.

"Eun-ji, are you okay?" Y/N asked completely panicking.

Her eyes widened seeing the girl have so many zombie bites.

She didn't hesitate to lift up the girl.

The girl with a bangs screamed.

"bring me down, you punk" The girl shouted, as she was moving her body, trying to get out of Y/N's gripped.

"You're turning into zombies, how can i bring you down. What if you kill me?" Y/N complaint.

"I'm not turning into zombies you moron" Y/N bring the girl down and pushed her, slamming the girl's back on the wall.

She pinned the girl and strangle her.

"Did you just called me Moron?" Y/N said angrily.

"if i were turning into a zombie i - it should be happening now" Eun-ji's words were so hard to understand because Y/N is choking her.

Realization hits Y/N.

Her grip on Eun-ji's neck slowly loosen.

Eun-ji cough as she's catching her breath.

"Are you perhaps... turned into a hambie" The blonde said.

"Hambie?" Eun-ji asked.

"It's Half Human, half zombie. I made that word because" Y/N looked around to see if there is some human and when she confirmed that there's no one, she bring her face closer to Eun-ji.

Eun-ji close her eyes, she thought that Y/N would kiss her but then she slightly jump in surprise when Y/N mumbled something.

"I am a Halfbie" Y/N whispered.

"What?"

"Some zombie bit my hand when I'm trying to survive, I hid in a classroom and then I fainted. When I woke up I wasn't turned into a zombie "Y/n added.

Eun-ji open her eyes and pushed Y/N.

"Stop this nonsense. It's not funny" Eun-ji said before she enters the teachers office.

Eun-ji close the door, not allowing Y/N to get inside.

"Aishh this girl is driving me crazy" Y/N whispered under her breath.

She open the door and closed it loudly causing Every zombie inside the teachers office run towards her.

Y/N closed her eyes and didn't even move as if she's ready to get bitten but those zombies didn't even attack her.

"See!" Y/N raised her voice, trying to prove that she's not joking.

"I don't care what you - what we are. Just leave me alo-" Y/N run towards her and put her hand on Eun-ji's mouth.

"Sshhh, i heard something" Y/N said putting her finger on her lips.

Y/N roamed her eyes all around and when she confirmed that no one is with them, let go off Eun-ji.

"Did you just touch me?!" Eun-ji exclaimed.

"I just shut you up don't put some dirty meanings on it" Y/N fired back.

"How dare you to touch me, you moron" Eun-ji shouted, and she started throwing things at Y/N.

Y/N, on the other hand, repeatedly crouch down so that she would not be hit and hurt by those things.

"Yahh!! Why are you so hot headed towards me. I didn't even do something bad on you." Y/N complaint.

"You didn't do anything but your best friend did something that fucking hurts my feelings" She shouted as she throw the phone on Y/N.

"Ahh!! Don't threw things and let's talk about it"

"Who are you to teach me what to do?!"

"If you didn't stop throwing things on me, I'll swear to god. I will fucking kiss you" and with that, Eun-ji stopped.

Instead of throwing the phone that she's holding, she just smashed it until it breaks.

"What is your problem?"

"Gwinam upload the video of me"

"I don't see any problem on that"

Eun-ji looked at Y/N, her tears start to flows.

"I'm naked on that video. They bullied me, they took a video of me naked"

"W-what?" Y/N were shock on what she heard.

Eun-ji didn't answer and continued what she was doing.

"Stop destroying those cellphones, you're hitting your own hand" Y/N said.

She tried to stop the woman by grabbing on what Eun-ji was holding.

But the woman was serious about the destruction that she was doing so she pushed Y/N so hard.

Y/N's body immediately flew and hit her back against the wall.

Y/N didn't even feel any pain when the back of her head hit the wall.

"I'll kill you"

Y/N was surprised when Eun-ji suddenly shouted.

There she saw Cheong-san and Su-hyeok.

Eun-ji attack Cheong-san So Su-hyeok immediately pushes the girl away.

Y/N immediately felt angry because the two men interrupted her conversation with Eun-ji.

She really hates it when someone is interrupting whenever she's talking or doing something.

"What are you doing here?" Y/N shouted angrily at the two young men.

The two men were about to run but Cheong-san suddenly ran towards Y/N

He immediately picked up an undamaged phone before he grabbed Y/N's hand and pulled her.

"Su-hyeok, go first. We'll catch up" Cheong-san said before he pulled Y/N out of the room.

X

Su-hyeok returned safely to the broadcasting room.

When he entered, his classmates quickly helped him.

"Cheong-san? Where is he?" On-jo asked worriedly.

"Areum and Cheong-san ran out of the teacher's office"

"Areum is alive?" Jimin asked.

Su-hyeok immediately nodded in response.

"Where are they? Is Areum okay?" Namra asked worriedly.

Everyone's attention went to the president.

"She's okay" Su-hyeok replied.

X

"Where are we going?" Y/N asked the young man.

"Anywhere" The young man answered quickly.

"Did you just pulled me out without having a plan" Y/N exclaimed.

"i have a plan" Cheong-san fired back.

"what is it?"

"jump out the window"

"what?"

"i said jump"

Y/N immediately jumped out the window and Cheong-san followed.

They started running again but there supposed path was blocked by zombies.

"fucking shit" Y/N cursed.

"One by one the zombies came out and they were surrounded by them.

Y/N immediately pulls Cheong-san to save the young man from the Zombie who planned to attack him.

"let's go inside again !!" Y/N shouted.

They immediately entered the window and quickly ran away from the Zombies that were chasing them.

"Let's go into the principal's office" Y/N shouted.

Cheong-san quickly opens the door and enters, followed by Y/N.

"Y-you're alive!!" A loud shout caught Y/N's attention.

She turned to her back and there she saw the man who had betrayed her.

Gwinam's eyes widened when he saw his friend who should be a zombie now.

A mischievous grin plaster on her face once she met those young man's eyes.

"I'm glad to see you again. Yoon Gwi-nam"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't own any of the character expect Y/n and the other.

I won't use some of the scene in aouad. Some scene are made by me so the character will really fit on this book.

Don't forget to vote and share this book to your aouad gay friend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8K 1.7K 21
โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € โ™ฏ ๐‹๐„๐„ ๐’๐€๐„-๐‡๐€ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐‹๐„๐„ ๐’๐”-๐‡๐˜๐„๐Ž๐Š siblings, well- twins. Both athletic and strong, the only things that the...
219K 5.8K 18
[ ๐‹๐ž๐ž ๐’๐ฎ-๐‡๐ฒ๐ž๐จ๐ค ๐ฑ ๐…๐ž๐ฆ ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ] โ๐’€๐’†๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’…๐’‚๐’š ๐’Š๐’” ๐’ˆ๐’๐’๐’†, ๐’•๐’๐’Ž๐’๐’“๐’“๐’๐’˜ ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’Ž๐’š๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’š, ๐’•๐’๐’…๐’‚๐’š...๐’Š๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’ƒ...
60.7K 3.5K 18
"ษชแด›'s sแด ส™แด‡แด€แดœแด›ษชา“แดœสŸ, แด›สœแด‡ สœแด‡สŸสŸ แด›สœแด€แด› แดกแด‡ ส™แดแด›สœ แดแด€แด…แด‡ า“แดส€ แด‡แด€แด„สœ แดแด›สœแด‡ส€." ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ ษชแด สแดสœแด€ษด, แด›สœแด‡ แดแดœแด›แด„แด€sแด› แดา“ แด„สŸแด€ss ๐Ÿธ-๐Ÿป, แด›ส€ษชแด‡s สœษชs ส™แด‡sแด› แด›แด ษดแดแด› sแดœแด„แด„แดœแดส™ แด›แด สœษชs แด…...
825 29 10
unknowingly she finds herself falling for him during a zombie apocalypse. -fast updates!!!