Cold Skin | J.JK Fanfiction

Von Jeongguqia

She was supposed to die. She was supposed to meet her decay in the dark depths of the endless ocean but ended... Mehr

𝙰 π™±πšπ™Ύπ™Ίπ™΄π™½ π™·π™΄π™°πšπšƒ
πšƒπ™·π™΄ 𝙲𝙾𝙻𝙳 πšƒπ™Ύπš„π™²π™·
πšƒπ™·π™΄ π™½π™΄πš† 𝙱𝙴𝙢𝙸𝙽𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙢
π™Όπ™΄π™»πšƒπ™Έπ™½π™Ά
πšƒπ™·π™΄ πšƒπ™΄πš‚πšƒ
𝙷𝙴𝙻𝙿
π™·π™Ύπš† 𝙳𝙸𝙳 πš‚π™·π™΄ πš‚πš„πšπš…π™Έπš…π™΄?
πšƒπ™·π™΄ πš†π™Έπšƒπ™²π™·
πš‚π™Ύπš„π™»π™Όπ™°πšƒπ™΄πš‚
𝙻𝙸𝙡𝙴 π™Άπ™Ύπ™΄πš‚ 𝙾𝙽
𝙾𝙽𝙴
π™°πšƒπšƒπ™°π™²π™Ίπ™΄π™³
𝙰 πš†π™·π™Έπ™Ό
π™»πš„πšπ™΄π™³
𝙽𝙾 π™Όπ™΄πšπ™²πšˆ
πš†π™°πš
𝙰 π™΅π™°π™Έπšπšˆπšƒπ™°π™»π™΄

𝙰𝙻𝙻'πš‚ πš†π™΄π™»π™» πšƒπ™·π™°πšƒ π™΄π™½π™³πš‚ πš†π™΄π™»π™»?

1.8K 128 40
Von Jeongguqia

"Mother...", a muted mumble left Jungkook's mouth.

"Stop all this.", she ordered with her strong voice. Her eyes pierced straight into them, one by one and then on to the weak female figure on the ground. She swam over to her, through Jungkook's magical boundary. 

The king's eyes followed Rainn's movements.
It would be a sin to tell that he didn't miss her, after all she was his queen and the mother of his son, the one he fell in love with, with or without magic.

Rainn's furious eyes scanned the place and the weak figure in her hands as she gently caressed the baby bump. "The one and only heir of Aquatica thrives in here your majesty.", she snapped at the king without fears. "The King of Aquatica after you and Jungkook, the prince, Jungkook's baby. Y/n is his queen, his love. Nothing or no one can change that. Not even you."

"How dare you come back?", he spoke with a blood-curdling deep voice. "YOU WERE EXPELLED!!", he growled before waving his trident, sending a huge gust of strong waves towards them making Jungkook spring into action. With just the movement of his hands, the ground split, making a barrier of stones and soil to stop the waves. 

"Y/N'S AN EARTH SIGN!", Rainn burst out as she stood up, her hands turned into fists as everyone froze in their spot. "SHE'S JUNGKOOK'S SOULMATE, THE ONE INKED IN THE GOLDEN BOOKS, ENGRAVED IN HIS FATE, HIS LIFE, AQUATICA'S FUTURE!"

Those words rang inside their brains like the sounds of a large bell, reverberating over and over again in the same tone. The earth sign, the one that had the power to be nourished and to nourish when together with water. The sign which was the mother of most living creatures, where they thrive, live upon. Violent when done wrong, patient and highly loving in all happy spheres of lives. They realized, they had committed a great sin.

"The day they became one, the day the young one was created, Jungkook was gifted with the power of earth element, for the greater good. Not for destruction or killings. Y/n is a precious boon for Jungkook, your majesty. Please understand that. Unlike me, who was always a bad luck for the citizen and you and even Jungkook, Y/n is the luck you would want to welcome. She'll bring prosperity and happiness. The reign to come after you, Jungkook must reign with her. All these, you must believe because it's decided by the almighty."

A sudden silence and peace prevailed around them as the currents, ground and pebbles receded to nothing. The darkness was slightly erased by the rays of sunlight that penetrated into the depths as now, the soldiers of Aquatica refused to raise their weapons at anyone who was in front of them, Rainn, Y/n nor Jungkook.

The sudden enlightenment made the king powerless.

What has he been doing until now?

Everything he had said and done till now replayed inside his cluttered mind. From the beginning, numerous people tried to make him understand what's right and what's wrong here but he was too blinded by hatred that none of those words were taken into his conscience. 

His eyes fell on Y/n, too weak to even sit straight. 

What was he trying to do a few minutes ago?

Trying to kill her and a tiny life, not any life but his own son's blood?

The trident fell from his numb hands as he stared at the three of them with an expressionless face. Jungkook breathed heavily, still facing the effects of his father's powerful magic.

He turned around, his eyes softening seeing the sight in front of him. His scales slowly disappeared, his tail was replaced by his leg as he landed on the ocean floor, levitating down slowly. He moved to kneel down in front of the women, one his mother and one his...wife?

"M-Mother do something.", he stuttered as he took Y/n in his arms, as gently as he can. "I don't know...", she replied, her voice coming out only as a whisper. Indeed, she was confused. 

She was breathing, her eyes fluttered, but her body was limp and numb, too powerless to even lift her neck. She was paralyzed. Not by any normal means but by the king's majestic powers. "What can we do?", Jungkook asked as Rainn just looked at him with an expressionless face. "We can't do anything."

A gasp left Jungkook's mouth as he pulled her more closer to himself. Rainn noticed how Jungkook's tears were visible through the water, her heart broke on the thought that she wouldn't be able to help here and soon would have to leave because she wouldn't be able to survive under water for long. Her magic and potions wouldn't last.

Hearing shuffling behind him, Jungkook was alerted as he pushed Y/n more into his shade not even letting the person's shadow fall on her.

He watched with his bloodshot eyes, gritting his teeth as the King, with the same expressionless face came and stood in front of them.

Jungkook whimpered as the king took his sword out and scrunched into himself as Rainn watched in dread.

"DON'T"

Rainn yelled, but what he did next made her halt all her actions.

The king who never even bowed in front of anyone was now kneeling down in front of them. With his apologetic face, he lifted his hands up with the sword and placed the hilt on her head, closing his eyes. The golden pummel started glowing as he started uttering random things under his breath.

Jungkook watched as her breathe slowly started becoming straight and steadier, the stiffness slowly faded, her temperature normalized. She vigorously fluttered her eyelids before opening it completely only to get a blurry view of a scared Jungkook.

"Jungkook...", she mumbled making him titter. 

"T-Thank you...thank you so much father...", Jungkook spoke as he shot his head up to his father who had a peaceful yet not so emotionful look on his face.

Jungkook smiled before placing a long kiss on her forehead, caressing the baby bump lovingly in the happiness of having got back his love and baby back safely.

"Please believe me. This is not just magic, its fate. You have to accept this. It is the best for this kingdom which you've built with so much hard work. It's for your son's happiness.", Rainn spoke, almost begging him, coughing in the middle. 

She looked at Jungkook as he looked at her confusedly. 

"I can't stay here. My chances were lost years ago when I decided to deceive people for my selfishness. My place is on the land, alone and lost, living with myself and that silence.", she stood up before continuing, "I hope you'll take the best decision, his majesty. I hope you'll learn to love your grandchild and daughter in law. I hope you'll learn to understand your son. Otherwise....my arms will always be open for the three of you.", she smiled slightly looking at Jungkook.

By this time she had started to cough harder, she started levitating. "I came here to try and make any difference if I can. Everything else is in your hands."

"N-o mother-"
"Jungkook, son, don't try to stop me. I can't. You know, I'll only want the best for everyone and also myself. This is the best for me."

She smiled turning around. They watched in completely silence as she floated away from them just as magnificently as she had come. She did what she wanted to. She wanted to protect her long-lost son and new-found daughter and the symbol of their oneness. She wanted to do something which would define their relationship.

"Will you come back to Aquatica, prince Jungkook?", this time his voice was soft, making Jungkook look at him and back at his woman in his arms. "I will not go anywhere without this girl and the baby that's in her womb. They're my everything. I'm nothing without them."

"Even I can't let go off my daughter-in-law and grandchild."

Jungkook's mouth fell open as he searched his father's eyes for truthfulness and indeed, those blue orbs displayed genuine emotions which were never there in his eyes before.

"I've made so many mistakes in my life Jungkook. Towards you, your life and Y/n. I want to repent for all that and live the rest of my live happily. I want to see your baby grow, I want to teach him or her, what I have, what I've learnt through the course of my life. Please come back.", he said before slowly turning towards Y/n, "I am so sorry."

He kept his hands on her baby bump and almost immediately the aquamarine in his ring started glowing. 

"If you're truly ready, his majesty...", she started with her weak voice passing him a small smile, "If you've really understood the truth...I forgive you."

That seemed like the most powerful statement he'd ever heard to him.

The small smile that he could see on her lips was just enough for him to understand, how big of a mistake he had made. The strength in her which was displayed by her, by forgiving him, made him even guilty and even made him think that he was unworthy. The pureness of her heart and the serenity in her voice ached his heart. 

She forgave him because she knew, something was yet to come. Something big. And that she doesn't have to do anything. The king's guilty eyes spoke everything that she wanted to hear.

She turned towards Jungkook. 

"Princess-"
"Aquatica needs you, Jungkook."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

25.2K 2.1K 72
❝For as long as I can remember my heart belonged to you.❞ A twenty-year-old boy gets his life turned upside down with an unexpected turnout. With his...
956 49 16
β–· BTS mermaid Series β–· The Dream Series *WARNING* This book contains the following: β–· blood and murder β–· Sexual Content (?) "Let's take a trip to the...
102K 5.5K 22
Jeon Jungkook's POV: Fate?You know about Fate? They Say Fate can change people's life up and down easily and make them go through hell even if you ar...
255 0 17
"Down there. Look-" "What is it?" "I, I think.. It's a body! Someone's in the water!" "Jesus! Call an ambulance! I'll try to get them out!" "I'm...