Reunion of the Dragon family(...

By CrqzyCalico

*this story is currently under full revision. Lots of changes will be made afterwards* The fourth true dragon... More

Notice or A/N or whatever you call it
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Beginning of the journey
Chapter 3 - Frozen Continent
Chapter 4 - Walprugis I
Chapter 5 - Walprugis II
Notice
Chapter 6 - A daughter and a niece
Chapter 7 - Back to the forest
Chapter 8 - Spirit queen and the conquerer of flame
Chapter 9 - Showing affection
Chapter 10 - Friend and foe
Chapter 11 - Confrontation with Chaos
Chapter 12 - Labyrinth I
Chapter 13 - Labyrinth II
Chapter 14 - Misunderstanding
Chapter 15 - Sceme and punishment
Chapter 16 - Hero awakened
Chapter 17 - Preparation
Notice
Chapter 18 - To the battle field
Chapter 19 - Revenge
Side chapter - Mission
Chapter 20 - Fiery sister
Chapter 21 - Imposter
Chapter 22 - Aftermath
Chapter 23 - Velzard
Notice
Chapter 24 - War cloud
Chapter 25 - Demon's battle
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 - Gathering forces
Chapter 28 - Enemy at doorstep
Chapter 29 - The battle of dragon I
Chapter 30 - The battle of dragon II
The battle of dragon III
Chapter 32 - Rising nightmare
yee
Chapter 33 - Darkness
Chapter 34

Chapter 2 - Nation of Dwarves

6.2K 168 85
By CrqzyCalico

  Worries had rose around the nations. There was slight change of power in storm dragon Veldora's seal, it came back normal again. Farmouth had sent a trio from the guild to investigate Veldora's seal just to be sure. It was reported that there had been evidence of someone exiting the cave, but there is no problem with Veldora's seal. Farmouth shared the information with other countries, reassuaring that there is no major problem with storm dragon; at least that is what they think.

Rimuru POV

  We have been traveling to Dwargon for half a day now. Normally it will take three days even with riding direwolves, but I named them and since I'm one of the true dragon, the direwolves evolved far more stronger and faster than normal. At this rate we will soon arrive at the gate of Dwargon.

  I have never been to one of Veldanava's world before, so I'm really excited to look around one.

"Hey Ciel, how long will it take for us to reach Dwargon?" I asked Ciel who was riding on the back of Raika. She seems to be enjoying the journey as well.

"Four hours twenty-four minutes and thirty-six second left for arrival at the gate of Dwargon."

  That was way to detailed. I sometimes forgot my girfri- what am I thinking? partner is the smartest being in the world. I started blushing at what I thought.

"Are you okay? Your face is getting red." Ciel said with a concerned expression on her face.

"I-I'm fine." I said with a stuttering voice as I tried to calm down my blush. 'Jeez, this is embarassing. I'd better change the subject.'

"Hey Veldora, are you keeping up well?" (Rimuru)

  Instead of verbal response, I got a growl from behind. Veldora transformed into a leopard and had been running alongside us during the whole trip. It was also convenient since the only sound that he can make was growl.

  I could understand what he is talking if I want to, but I decided not to do so since I want to travel without his grumbles.

"Ranga, let's reach Dwargon before the sun sets." (Rimuru)

"Yes master!" (Ranga)

  With that both Ranga and Raika sped up leaving Veldora with growl which was supposed to be complaints.

Timeskip

  We arrived at the gate of Dwargon just as the sun started to set into horizon. Though it was getting late, there were still auite a number of people waiting in the line. 

  Me and Ciel told Ranga and Raika to go inside our shadows, which they obeyed without a question. It was pretty convenient that we can call them out whenever we need.

  We entered the city after an hour of waiting. We saw some skirmish on the line but nobody cared to bother us. I mean, what would they want from twins and a man who is actually two true dragons and a manas in human form?

  The sight of the city of Dwargon was fascinating! Even without the sun, the streets are bright and lively. There were interesting shops all around the corner. If I wasn't travelling to find my family, I might have stayed here for good.

"Since it is late, let's find a inn to stay for a night." I said and we went into the nearest inn.

Ciel POV

  We entered the inn at the corner of the town square. I can't say it's the best, but it was still nice. I went to the counter and ring a bell. A dwarf came to the counter.

"Is there a room with two beds?" (Ciel)

  When I said that Rimuru seemed surprised and looked like he was gonna protest, but I gave him a look that told him not to. I paid the owner with some coins I took out from imaginary space and received the key to our room.

  Apparently, our room is on the second floor. We went inside our room. It was small but a nice one. There is a bathroom and two room with a bed inside each of them.

"Veldora, you use the room over there. I'll use the one here."

"Okay, but how about my big brother? Are you planning to leave him on the sofa?" Veldora said while pointing at Rimuru who was still standing at the doorway.

"Of course not. He'll be using this room with me. Isn't that right honey~?"

  And just like that, I made him look like a human tomato again. Oh I love it when he get flustered like that! He's so cute!

"Y-yeah of course. Uhh I need to use the bathroom. You guys get ready to sleep first."

  With that he rushed into the bathroom, slamming the door behind him.

"Is there something wrong with him?" Veldora asked with confused look on his face.

"It's nothing" I said with a innocent smile on my face. "Nothing at all."

  After a while Rimuru seemed to have calmed down a bit. We changed into our pajamas I brought from imaginary space and went into our room. 

"Now, now what do you think you are doing?" I said to Rimuru who was placing some blanket on the floor.

"I'm just getting ready to-"

"Oh come on. Just bring that blanket here." I said while laying on the bed and patting it beside me.

  Rimuru's face got more red that I've never seen him this red before. He slowly walked over to the bed and lay beside me. I pulled over the blank on us and hugged his waist, burying my face on his chest.

"Ci- Ciel.."

"Shh. Just relax. I know you like it as much as I do."

  He sighed then hugged me back. I smiled and hugged him tighter. That was when Rimuru moved a strand of my hair aside and kissed me on the forehead.

"Good night Ciel." He said looking at me with a smile on his face.

"Good night Rimuru." I replied as I felt a blush creeping on my face and nice, warm feeling inside  me. 

...

---

...

  I woke up the next day still cuddling with Rimuru. He wasn't awake yet, so I stayed like that, enjoying the warm feeling he is giving me. After about ten minute's of bliss, Rimuru stirred and woke up.

"Good morning honey." I said with a warm smile on my face.

  Rimuru seemed flustered at first, then he just smiled and said. "Good morning dear."

  We stayed there for a while cuddling each other until Veldora woke up and messed the whole thing up. We changed our clothes and put our belongings in the imaginary space and left the inn.

"So, what are we gonna do now?" (Veldora)

"We don't need to worry about clothes and foods. We need a way to reach Frozen Continent over the sea and we need a blacksmith too sharpen our tools." (Ciel)

"Why do you need to sharpen it? Can't you just make one?" (Veldora)

"These tools are not like the ordinary ones. Each of them has week but useful magic embedded in them. Since Rimuru and I can't use every ability we have, we will need these tools in their best state." (Ciel)

"Okay, how much time do we have?" (Veldora)

"A whole day." (Ciel)

"Great. I'll go get some food first. Wanna join?" (Veldora)

  I considered his offer, but I think it's better to look around the city with Rimuru than him.

"It's okay. Just stay out of trouble." (Rimuru)

  Veldora went off. I am worried if it was right choice to believe him but it's too late now.

"So, what shall we do now?" (Ciel)

"How about looking around the market over there? It seems interesting and we might find something we need." (Rimuru)

  We went to the area where the market was. Apparently it was the day for weekly market, so there were lots of merchants selling many interesting things.

  As I was looking around the shop something caught my attention. It was a pair of necklaces that shaped liked two entwined dragon with yellow and red eyes.

(just imagine their eye color is red and yellow)

  I paid the shopkeeper while making sure Rimuru doesn't notice it. I'll give it to him later as a surprise.

  I exited the shop and looked around the street looking for Rimuru. I found him talking with a dwarf infront of a blacksmith. I waved at him and he told me to come over.

"Who is this?" (Ciel)

"This is Kaijin, the blacksmith. He seemed to have problem with making swords out of magisteel, so I helped him out a bit. In exchange, I got our tools sharpened and he said he will introduce someone who can transport us to Frozen Continent." (Rimuru)

"That's nice." I turned to Kaijin and thanked him. "Thank you for helping, Kaijin-san."

"No, it's my pleasure. Rimuru-dono saved me from unmanagable demand from a minister. He also healed my injured brothers. So it is really my pleasure to help you." (Kaijin)

"Well then, see you tomorrow at the town square Kaijin-san." (Ciel)

  We said good-bye to Kaijin-san and went to have some dinner. We went to a shop where they served some warm soups. I was surprised when I tasted my meal because it was actually delicious.

  As we were eating our meal, Rimuru glanced at me and saw some soup on my face. He wordlessly took out a napkin and wiped it off my face. I blushed furiously because he had never been this intimate before. Rimuru then saw my red face and seemed to have realized what he had done and blushed like a tomato too.

  We quickly finished our meal and got out of the shop. As we were walking back to our inn, I unconsciously held Rimurus hand. He seemed surprised at first, but soon got used to it.

  We arrived at our room. Surprisingly Veldora didn't cause any trouble at all and was waiting for us in his room with some of his mangas. I have no idea how he got them; at least they are keeping him quiet.

"Hey Veldora. We prepared everything we need. We will leave tomorrow, okay?" (Rimuru)

"Yeah, yeah. I got it." Veldora replied without taking his eye of the manga for a single second.

    We threw his clothes at him and went back to our room. This time, Rimuru didn't try to sleep on the floor, knowing that he can't resist. We just sat on the bed while leaning against each other's shoulder. 

"Nee, Ciel. How long has it been since we last had this kind of adventure?" He asked, not moving from his position.

"For us, it has been a century, and for others, few thousand years more than that."

  Rimuru chuckled at what I said. "We sure hadn't traveled for a long time. Now I wish we had something like this more often. I find it happier than I thought to look around the world with you."

  Hearing him saying those words made me happy and warm. I shifted my body closer to him and wrapped his arm around me.

"You know, I hadn't felt those breeze and sunshine on my skin for a long time. They are one of the reasons I like this, but the biggest reason is being together with you, cuddled up like this."

  Rimuru just smiled and started caressing my hair softly. "I can't agree more."

"By the way, what was that thing you were holding when I was talking to Kaijin?"

'I should have made sure he wasn't watching.' I pulled out the necklaces I bought from the imaginary space and showed them to him.

"I wanted to surprise you, but it seems it's too late for that." I said with a slight pout on my face.

"You know, you look cute when you pout." Rimuru said, which made me embarassed and turned my head to the other side.

"Come on, aren't you gonna give me that necklace?" Rimuru said with a teasing tone.

  I reluctantly turned around with a slight blush on my face. I picked up the red one and put it around his neck. We were sitting on the bed side by side, so when I was putting it around his neck our faces were inches apart from each other. 

  After I finished putting the necklace on, I pulled away from him, blushing madly. Then I saw Rimuru smirk and before I could do anything he took the other necklace and put it around me.

  I could feel his warm breath on my face, making me blush even more. He pulled away and looked at my red face with a when smile on his.

  Next thing I knew, I was falling asleep under the blanket, feeling the warmth of Rimuru's embrace.

Timeskip

  We woke up the next day and checked out of the inn. Me and Rimuru was still wearing the necklace which received curious glance from Veldora. I gave him a 'do not ask' look which effectively shut him up.

  We went to the town square only to find an unknown woman in black clothes instead of Kaijin.

  The woman was staring at us from the moment we entered the square. She walked up to us and told us to stop. 

"Are you the ones Kaijin was suposed to meet here?" said the woman.

  I looked at her closely and remembered that she was watching us when we entered the inn yesterday. Is she a spy? I told Rimuru the information through thought communication.

"Yes we are. Do you know where he is?" (Rimuru)

"Kaijin is at the king's palace now. His majesty wants to see you. Follow me." (Spy)

'So she is a spy for the king.' I thought.

"You can't just order us whe-" (Veldora)

  Before he say something stupid, I jabbed him on the back. "Are you going to blabber your identity to everyone you meet?" I whispered to him.

  I then turned to the spy who was already a few steps away from us. "Lead the way."

Rimuru POV

 As soon as we arrived at the palace, we were escorted to a room which looked like a private office for king.

  After a few minute of waiting, a man who gave off the aura of authority came into the room. A weird looking servant followed him.

"His majesty, Gazel Dwargo, king of the warrior nation Dwargon!" The servant practically screamed and gestured us to kneel.

  We just stared at him. They might be able to just drag us here since it's their country but he can't order us to kneel in front of someone.

  The servant looked furious and looked as if he was going to say something when the king gestured him to leave.

"I apologize for my servant's behavior. Take your seats here and let us have a conversation." (Gazel)

  We took our seats and some other servant brought us some tea.

"So, why did you call us here?" (Rimuru)

"Yesterday my spy brought me an interesting information. She said that a human-looking being created 20 magisteel sword instantly and healed heavily injured dwarves instantly." said Gazel looking intensely at us. (Gazel)

'I noticed someone watching back then but didn't care much about it. I should take more cautions from now on.' I thought upon hearing Gazel's word.

"Someone possessing such a power but giving off no aura intrigued me, so I brought you here. Now, why don't you talk about your story. Who are you and why do you want to go to the Frozen Continent." (Gazel)

'Great, he knows where we're going. It'll be hard to explain without revealing who we are.' I thought internally.

"Speaking of our destination, where is Kaijin? He was supposed to introduce someone who can transport us to the Frozen Continent." (Rimuru)

"First, he is fine. He is in this palace right now as one of my royal blacksmiths. I wanted him back for quite a long time, and fortunately he brought 20 magisteel sword just in time, making it easy for me to recruit him again. I guess I'll have to thank you for that." (Gazel)

"And next, he is one of the reason why you are here. The person Kaijin mentioned is one of my magicians. So you would have ended up here anyway. Now it's your turn to answer my questions." (Gazel)

"We are just visiting my sister who lives in the Frozen Continent, that's all." Well it is true. We are just visiting my sister after all.

"As far as I know there is no one like you in that continent who has siblings. Also you didn't answer my second question, who are you?" (Gazel)

'Tch, this guy is smart.' I thought and asked Ciel through thought communication.

Do you think he'll be more cooperative if we reveal our true identity?

<<Yes he will. As long as he doesn't tell anyone else, it'll be fine. But you need to conceal Veldora's identity.>>

Okay, but won't Veldora spill his identity if we tell our identity to the king? He can't here our plan you know.

<<Leave it to me.>>

  After I finished talking to Ciel, I replied to Gazel's second question.

"As for who I am, I am the fourth true dragon Rimuru who disappeared thousands of years ago and this is my partner Ciel. Also, the sister we are visiting is frost dragon Velzard." I said while gesturing to Ciel and releasing some of my aura for a few second. (Rimuru)

  At the corner of my eyes, I saw Ciel jabbing Veldora on the back again, stopping him from spilling his identity.

"The fourth true dragon?! I thought he vanished! I'm sorry for not recognizing you earlier." Gazel said while kneeling in front of us.

"You don't have to be sorry. But we can use some help of yours. Can you order your magicians to get us to the Frozen Continent?" I asked him with a friendliest smile I can muster.

"Of course. I'll order them to prepare as soon as possible." (Gazel)

'That was convenient.' I thought. "Thanks. How long will it take for you guys to prepare?"

"It will take about an hour because of the long distance. You can wait at the royal guest room. My servants will escort you." Gazel said still kneeling in front of us. He seems to understand well about power.

  We were escorted to the royal guest room. Ciel told the servants to go out and they did as they were told, closing the door behind them. 

  As soon as we made sure nobody was watching or eavesdropping, Veldora started to complain.

"Why did you stop me? I want to introduce myself too!" (Veldora)

"You were supposed to be stuck in that cave right now, remember? Keep your mouth heavy until I say otherwise." Ciel said with a threatening look on her face. She really looks scary when she is angry.

  Veldora sat on one of the velvet chair and started sulking around. Ciel sighed and sat next to me on the big chair next to a fireplace.

  Exactly one hour passed when someone knocked on the door and the same spy whom we met earlier came in.

"The teleportaion is ready. Please follow me." (Spy)

  We followed her to a hall where many magicians are waiting in a circle.

"This will take you to one the entrance of the Frozen Continent. We can't send you directly because it is demon lord Guy Crimson's territory." (Gazel)

"That will be enough. Thank you for your help." (Rimuru)

  We stood at the middle of the circle and the magicians started to cast magic, making the symbol beneath us glow.

  There was a flash of light and when we opened our eyes, we were on the land of Frozen Continent.

3rd POV

  After our trio disappeared Gazel dismissed the magicians and went back to his office with the spy following him.

"Your majesty, who were them? Why didn't you tell anyone including me about them and do what they wanted?" asked the spy, clearly confused at the king's unusual behavior.

"Don't ask too much. Just know that they could have erased the entire country of Dwargon in a second if they wanted to." Gazel replied with sweats on his forehead.

  The spy was shocked to hear what her king said. "Understood, your majesty. Then is there no problem since they are gone?"

"For now, yes. But we need to stay on guard for anything that can happen. Now return to your work." (Gazel)

"Hai" The spy left the room. Leaving Gazel alone in his office.

'I hope there will be no further trouble in this country.' (Gazel)

------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

  That was a long chapter. I have never written this long chapeter before. I got the necklace part from the other fanfic and changed it in my style. All rights to the original author. Also the amount of fluff will decrease in the next chapter since I am having trouble with high blood sugar level. 

Also I forgot to mention that Ranga and Raika are brothers in this fanfic. I changed it for upcoming chapters.

By the way, how am I doing so far? It's my first fanfic, so I want to know what you guys think of this story and whether there are some mistakes I should fix.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 476 9
After Feldway send Rimuru to the end of time and space Rimuru decide to find a way to go back when he's wake up but Ciel tell him that his timeline h...
272K 10K 151
This story follows the life of rimuru tempest but his past life will be different. After dying fighting for humanity 'Azatoth' perishes. When Azatoth...
687K 11.5K 73
A man who got reincarnated in the DxD world as Rimuru Tempest.And what he what's is a family that he been wanton. My first ever fanfiction story.
170K 4.1K 68
After achieving peace Rimuru was stuck doing paperwork for the last few centuries and was stuck with boredom. Ciel seeing her master's state suggests...