The adopted hellhound

Par Adambellomo

( Charlie and Vaggie x son reader) This story takes place in the universe of Hazbin Hotel and helluva boss b... Plus

Chapter 1: The abandoned hellhound
Chapter 2: meeting the grandparents
Chapter 3: Second mom
Chapter 4: Bonding time with Vaggie
Chapter 5: You will always be my son
Chapter 6: Opening the Happy Hotel
Chapter 7: The Radio Demon pt1
Chapter 8: The Radio Demon pt 2
Chapter 10: Alastor and (Y/N) on mission
Chapter 11: Some mother-son time
Chapter 12: Angel Dust
Chapter 13: Loona and (Y/N)
Chapter 14: Going to the Party.
Chapter 15: Coming back to the hotel

Chapter 9: A familiar scent

5.7K 125 19
Par Adambellomo

It has been some days that Alastor join the hotel. And it has been calm, too calm for your liking. You are tired as fuck. With that demon in the hotel your senses are constently on edge. You are always on your guard when he is aroud and Vaggie can see it. Your mom in the contrary, is too focus on the hotel to constat anything but in some way, it's better. You don't whant her to worry for you just when the hotel is starting to work out. Alastor is broadcasting some pub for the hotel and make some change in the hotel as it just look nice and not old and dirty like before. Husker, well drink a lot and is not really nice but he is okay. Nifty is a little cutie, that's the only things that give you some rest, wich is strange because she is litteraly a battery on legs. 

Anyway, a new day rise on pentagram city, and you well you are already up. It has happen a lot lately. But you don't mind, as you can workout a bit and train with a dummy ( who look like Alastor by the way). Yeah you don't really like Al. First he give you the creeps, secondly you suspect that he might destroy everything your mother is trying to do and finnaly, well, he pop up everytime in your personal space and you can't stand that. In the mean time you sense that it does not really like you either, firstly because you broke one of his finger when you first met him and apparantly his death have something to do with dogs. You find it offencive that he compare you a hellhound to simple dog but again, you take it and say nothing.  

You hit a last time in the dummy before to stop. You then go take a shower and come back to dress up for the day. You look in your wardrobe and see that you might need to go buy some clothes. You think for some time about where to go until you heard some knock on your door and it startle you, you immediatly think that is your mom so you hurry to take the dummy and hide it. Yes you don't like Alastor but he is currently the co-worker of your mom so it's better if she don't find out directly that you don't like him. Once that done you go open the door and at first you see no one.

"Down there."

A playfully voice say as you look down and see Nifty standing in your doorway. 

"Ho hey Nifty, sorry I didn't saw you, how can I help you"

"Well, I came to clean silly."

She said with her big smile, maybe bigger since she is speaking to you. Yeah she seams to really enjoy speaking to you, probably just because you are a male but whatever, you appreciate her so it's okay. Actually she is the only one with Vaggie that you can tolerate nowdays without annoying you. 

"Yeah sure go ahead, I just grab my skateboard and I'll go."

You say as she start to enter to clean and you take your skate and go out of your room and let Nifty work. You go in the loby and go sit on the sofa and just scroll on Voxstingram and you realise tha, the pic of the cameraman from 666 studio made quite the buzz with a lot of demon commenting how pathetic he is and you just snickers at that. You continue to scroll for maybe ten minute before you fall on the picture of a too familiar owlet. 

You look at the pic for a second in total awe at her beauty. So against your better judgment you decide to like the picture. Why against your better judgment ? Because there is no way in Hell (hehe) that this girl might acknowledge you. She is out of your leage and when you realise what you have done well, you curse yourself mentally.

'I'm so dumb seriously, please someone give me a rope'

"Hum excuse me ?"

An unknow voice ask toward you, you turn your head from your phone to have a better look at the demon who is standing akwardly in front of you. You get up and cross your arm and ask quite agressively"

"Can I help you ?"

"Hum well... it's the hazbin hotel right ?"

"Hazbi- ho yes it is."

"Well I'm here for the redemption"

You widden you eyes at what the demon is saying. It's actually the first time that someone is here to try to be redeemed. You turn your head to see if Vaggie is here since she is in charge for that but see her nowhere.

"Huh sure follow me"

You then bring the demon at the reception and you take some registration paper. 

"So, you have to put your name, surname, type of demon, your date of death, how are you dead and if you have an idea of what you might have done to be here in hell"

"Ho well that's quite a file, can I go seat while I fill in it ?"

"Yeah wathever."

You said quite nonchalant as the demon go sit in the sofa of the hall as you just go on you phone and put yourself against the reception and stay like that casually for minute before your moms arrive. 

"Hey sweetie, how are you doing ?"

your mom ask and You just don't answer and just nod to say you are fine then Vaggie asK. 

"So, what's the deal with this demon here ?"

"He is here to be reademed, so I give him the registration shit"

"Wait really ? how that's amazing ! You heard that Vaggie ? the Hotel is working"

"Yes hon that's amazing" 

she said with a smile, and you just roll your eyes and continue to be on your phone before the demon come back. 

"There I finish to fill in the registration"

You take the file and go take some keys for a room and give it to him.

"Chamber 207, enjoy your stay here. We well fill you in if there is any activities that pop up."

The demon thank you and you just don't care, but you can see your mom happy about it and it makes you happy, even if you won't admit it.

"Estoy orgulloso de ti, pero la próxima vez intenta ser más acogedor"
"I am proud of you, but next try to be more welcoming"

Said Vaggie while you take your skate and walk toward the exit to go outside and just say. 

"bueno, esperemos que la próxima vez estés aquí para hacer tu trabajo"
"well, hopefully, next time you will be here to do your job"

You laugh a bit and Vaggie too, then your moms ask you where you are going and you just tell them that you gonna buy some clothes and you don't know when you will come back. Your mom insist that you take the limo but you just refuse, saying that your skate will do the job. 

"Just be carefull okay sweetie"

Say your mom. You can see that she is a little worried so you do something that you don't do usualy, or not anymore. You hug her thight and tell her. 

"Don't worry mom I will be all right"

You then go and ride you skate. You ride for like maybe an hour. You quite like skating, it's just freeing, so you skate while listening to music. You know were you will go for your clothes, unfortunatly there isn't a lot of shop for your type of clothes so you have to go all the way to Imp City. You finally arrive to Imp City and spot the shop. You enter and your are "welcomed" by the owner as you just give him a middle finger. You look for some clothes and you deciede to take some T-shirt with some goth symbole on it an a reaped black jeans. During you shopping, an another person enter the shop and at first you just don't care since it's some random demon, so you don't even take the time to look. But quickly you sense that something isn't right, look up to the demon and you see that's a hellhound the same type as you. 

She is just there, searching for some clothe too. You just can't look away from her, not because  you are attracted  by her, no. She just seams familiar, you then proceed to smell her scent and you are even more shocked of how that scent feels so familiar. Like a scent of... family. You are so much in your though that you don't realise than she saw you looking at her and only snap of it when she spat.

"What are you looking at you dickhead ?!"

"Ho.. huh sorry."

"Imbecile..."

She latsly say as you continue to wonder in the shop as the girl go pay for her clothes and leave. It's so weird. You remember that scent, but you can't put a word on who is that person and where you could hhave cross over that smell. You then go buy for you clothes and put then in a sac before tu go on your skate and go back to the hotel. All the way back home you just can't get your mind off of that girl and that scent. For an hour till you back to the hotel you ponder on why it feel like you knew that girl. Once at the hotel, you can see your mom talking to Alastor and Vaggie who listen from afar. You, you just whant to go in your room so you made your way toward it but for once your mom notice you, excuse herslef to Alastor and go toward you.

"Hey sweetie, how the shopping went ?"

"Ho huh, well yeah! yeah it went just fine ha ha"

You say trying to hide your uneasyness, actually you whanted to talk about your discovery to your mom. 

"Actually I need to talk to you"

"ho, what is it sweetie ?"

You went to explain what happend in the clothes store but you see Alastor looking at you, semingly listening to what you whant to say. And if you whant one thing is to not make your problems known by him at any cost, so you just lie to your mother. 

"I- i just whanted to say that I'm happy that the hotel is making progress haha, yep"

"Oww sweetie, that's so nice of you"

Your mom then caress the furr of your cheeks before to go back at the conversation she had with Alastor. You watch in defeat as your hears and tail are down and turn aroud and go to your room. Vaggie who was listen from the reception look at you go with suspition, she clearly saw that you noticed Alastor was trying to listen to what you were trying to say and didn't bought what you said. Since she doubt that any new resident will come, she decide to follow you. 

In your room you just lay on your bed, your arms behind your head and look at the roof. You think about that girl again, you just can't put your finger on why she looked so familiar and you whanted to find out. It was bugging you down to your core and it make you upset that you couldn't find an answer. Suddenly the door of your room slam making jump out from your bed and you land on the ground. You grunt and look at who gived you the fright of your life just to see your mom vaggie standing in the doorway with a serious but worried look on her face. 

"Damn can you just knock next time ?"

You say quite annoyed by the sudden entrance of your mom while you get up from the ground. 

"But I knocked. Tree times in fact"

"Ho I'm sorry I was, in deep thought"

you say as you sit in your bed, Vaggie look at you even more worried. She close the door behind her and sit next to you while she put a hand on your fluffy cheeks. 

"Dime qué pasa mi sol" 
""Tell me what's wrong my sun"

And so you start to explain. You explain that you took your skate to go to Imp City, how you found that store that sell the type of clothing you like. And how SHE appeared. You explain how you think you know here, how her scent what familiar, too familiar. 

"Mama, podría ser. ¿Ella es de la familia?"
"mom, could it be... She is family ?"

Your mom think for a second before to answer to you truthfully. 

"When you discover about, you know what, four years ago, i figure that one day you would like to dig your past. So that's what i did, i make research about you and you know what ?"

"what ?"

"I discovered nothing"

"Woaw really encouraging"

"Nothing, but a picture of you and-"

She pause before to research someting in her robe.

"Another hellhound"

She then give you the said picture. You can see yourslef in a baby carriage with maybe a female hellhound tree years older you would say. And you understand, you understand that that girl you saw earlier was your older sister and that's why you could'nt put a word on that scent, it's because you were too young to remeber. 

"Woaw I have a sister..."

"It seams so, but my question is, why didn't you tell Charlie earlier ?"

"Huuuh"

"you know what, I don't wanna know, since i already know than that's because of the other raspberry demon"

"that's exactly why."

"But you should talk about it with your mom"

"NO, no. She has too much on her shoulder right now and I don't wanna had my problem"

" But mi sol, we are you mothers, it's our job to help you"

"I know and that's why I'll talk to you but don't go talk about it with mom"

"(Y/N) i-"

"Please..."

"All right, I won't but I still think that you should. Anyways it's getting late, you should go to sleep. 

She simply said before kissing you on your forehead and leave. You look at the picture for a moment before to change and go to sleep. Strangely you feel better than ever. And you put yourslef in your bed and start drifting and fall asleep. Well it's before some hours later someone nock on your door. You just look at the time and see it's 3H00.

'Fuck go away you shit, I'm trying to sleep.'

You thought and try to go back to sleep. But no that person continue to knock at your door. 

"for satan's sake"

you growl as you get off your bed to go open the door too the person who is fucking troubling your sleep. You open violently just to see no one. You then look down to see Nifty with teary eye. 

"I had a nightmare..."

"hum, well, aren't you twenty-two ?"

"Yes but-"

She start before to cry silently, and your heart like broke at the view of Nifty crying. You then put yourslef at her level and hug her. It was like intinct. Even if she is older you feel like you needed her happpy. Like you need to protect her, even if you didn't whant it, it's like your body was screaming it. And in some way you hated it. You were quite rude with everyone, or you just couldn't care less exept with your mom and again it's sometime. 

"Hey it's okay, it's okay"

You both stay like that for a moment, with Nifty crying softly in your arms and you hugging her to calm her down. After a moment, she calm down and you brake the hug and wipe off the last tears of her teary eye.

"You better ?"

"Yes I think I am ? Could i sleep with you ? just tonight ?"

Whe she ask that you can feel you cheeks getting hot, and you probaly are a blushing mess

"If you don't whant i unders-"

"No no, it's, it's fine, come in"

You told her as she come in your room, you the close the door and goes back in your bed. At first, both of your back are facing eachother but it felt inconfortable, so you just turn aroud and her too. You then put your hand over her as she snuggle agaist your chest and you both go to sleep quite softly and quickly. 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

128K 4.7K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
815K 37.7K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.1M 47.8K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...