Sacrifice (itadori x reader_)...

By pastelqtdotcos

More

Prologe: adventure begins
Chapter 2: reasoning
Chapter 3: Y/n daycare!
Chapter 4: useless
Chapter 5: minnie gojo's day away.
Chapter 6: my name is not mazoku pt.1
Chapter 7: my name is not Mazoku pt.2
Chapter 8: more friends and ememys.
Chapter 9: minnie gojo a menace to old men
Chapter 10: meeting a edge lord
Chapter 13: investigation on my sweet little brother~
Chapter 14: my sweet little brother pt.1
Chapter 15: my sweet little brother pt.2
Chapter 16: my sweet little brother part 3 end
Chapter 17: EXCHANGE EVENT BEGIN
Chapter 18: awakening

Chapter 11: Nanami kento enters the frame!

76 6 0
By pastelqtdotcos

Y/n pov

It has been two weeks since I met Junpei and about a month since Itadori had been 'dead'. From time to time I go with Jumpei to watch movies together or when his mom is at work we play games. Getting to know the boy was a great choice and because I can't be there every time he gets bullied I taught him self defense.
We have gotten really close to the point where we see each other like siblings he even lets me call him pie~

Training with Itadori and Gojo has been fun and very helpful, my five meter crush is more durable and I can swing it around like a whip but my entire body has to move with it. And Itadori can use a divergent fist which I think is really cool. We haven't spoken about the kiss but both of us liked it.

Since I have been going on solo missions, Gojo had to make sure the higher ups don't try and kill me or send me to a suicide mission. they already tried to send me for special grades two times . Along with that the Fushiguro, Kugasaki and the second years have been really cool to hang out with but I can't often due to missions, so when we train or just relax I soak it in.

Me and Itadori have become really really close. When we watch movies, train, sleep and play video games. Even just going places we stick to each other like glue or we are always in some kind of physical contact unless needed. Only two more weeks till Itadori can come out of hiding again and I'm so excited.

"Rise and shine my precious students! Today we are going on an adventure!" Gojo's loud yelling woke me up fast, accidentally jumping to sit on my knees that slammed right into Itadori's stomach.
"GUAVA JDJD FFBE WHAT THE HELL" I quickly jumped off of Itadori as he kept wheezing
"Itadori! Oh gosh are you ok!?"
"I-im ok... what do we need to do right now?" He sat up from the bed we shared and we quickly got uniforms on.

"Alright you know that you guys are ready we can leave" Gojo touched both of us and teleported to a long big dark hallway.
"Gojo-sensei, why did you bring us here?" I grabbed Itadori's hand as we walked down the hall following Gojo.
"Well you see I won't be able to do this mission with you so I'll be leaving you in the hands of someone I trust a lot!"

Double doors open to show the back of a man in a night light tan suit and slicked back blond hair.
"This is Nanamin kento! He's an ex-salary man" Gojo slung his arm over him and now that I see things Nanamin' s face he has really defined cheekbones and some weird green glasses making his eyes invisible.

"Don't call me that Gojo" his voice definitely fit his demeanor but then I noticed the most ugly ass tie for his suit, who told him that fit the outfit!?
"Even if some sorcerers are out of their mind Kento is different, he used to be in a company so he has a really good head on his shoulders" Nanami pushed gojo's arm off and faced to the side clearly annoyed.
"I don't think anyone would appreciate that introduction."

Damn he's a bit of a downer, I look at Itadori and he looks at me back showing we have the same exact thoughts.
What's with all the glasses and eye coverings!?
"A salaryman? Why would you want to become a jujutsu sorcerer from the very beginning?" I nod in agreement with Itadori and started playing with his hand. I'm feeling a bit uncomfortable right now.

"Well before that let me properly introduce myself, I am Nanami Kento" he bowed down a bit making me extra uncomfortable.
"Oh yeah I'm Itadori Yuji/ and I am y/n and I don't have a last name" Nanami seemed to eye me for a moment so I slid over to Gojo, this guy feels so intimidating for no reason.
"I used to go to your school, and one thing I learned from it is."

"JUJUTSU SORCERERS ARE SHIT!" Nanami yelled out of the blue, confusing the hell out of me and Itadori. If it's so shit why be a sorcerer?
"I decided to try company work to see if it would fit me but." Here he goes again huh?
"WORKING FOR A LIVING IS SHIT!" Knew it.

"I don't like either but one is better than the other and that's why I came back to the school." Me Gojo and Itadori all huddled up in a talk circle we do when we need to talk about something privately.
"That's dark you guys?/ I agree with you on that Itadori/ your correct Yuji~" we separated from our little circle just looking at Nanami.
"Now listen Itadori, y/n my mindset is way different then Gojo's. I have faith in his powers and abilities"

Gojo posed at the praise he was getting and I did little yay' s to hype him up.
"But... I DON'T RESPECT HIM!" And just like that Gojo was deflated so I went to pat his back as comfort.
"Don't worry Gojo-sensei I respect you!" He gave me a hug and stuck his tongue out at Nanami.
"At Least my little y/n cares for me and respects me!"

"How childish can you be Gojo... whatever back to what I was saying I hate how the higher up's handle situations but I do believe in rules. Since this is dragging in I'll be frank so, Itadori and y/n I do not see you as jujutsu sorcerers.

Itadori you may be a vessel for sukuna and y/n you may be a vengeful spirit you both should try and prove to be useful." It was silent for a good minute and I'm getting the vibe that even if Nanami seems level headed he might be a bit crazy like the rest of us.

"As of late I noticed just how weak I am and how useless I have been. I need to get stronger so I can choose how I die and so I can fight by the other side. Y/n's side." Itadori's last words made my heart skip a beat, to fight by my side? He really wants that.

I place my hand on his shoulder in support, I have to keep a straight face or I might blush.
"So I'll earn your respect in time just you wait." He did a wink and I almost lost it. Then they all just looked at me.
"Oh me? Um I don't really need your respect, I am here to help Itadori, nothing more at the moment."

It was quiet again till Nanami sighed heavily.
"Say that to the higher up because to be frank I DONT GIVE A SHIT!/ DAMN MAN WE GET IT"

Timeskip

"So Nanami is this the place?" I asked as we went to a familiar movie theater, me and Jumpei have gone there a few times.
"Yes, Itadori you're gonna see some gruesome stuff. Are you ready" Itadori just grunted and held my hand as we walked inside.

Once in there was police tape around a blooded spot, only on three chairs matching the number of victims. A cursed technique definitely did it since I can see the residuals.
"So do you guys see it?" I nod and continue looking at the prints.
"Um no I don't see anything? Just a bunch of blood."

Nanami looked to me as if wanting me to explain, what is up with adults making me explain what they should.
"You have to look harder Itadori, when a cursed technique is used it leaves a train called residuals.they are harder to see then curses so sometimes you gotta look a bit harder." Nanami gave me a nod and stared at Itadori waiting for him to see the prints. Itadori made goggles with his hands and looked really hard for a moment before getting to see the prints leading out the hallway.
"Oh now I see it! I did it" I gave him a high five but Nanami had to ruin his moment.

"Well Yeah I mean any good sorcerer should be able to see that without trying." Good grief give the guy a break. We walk out and start following the prints around the place to see how far it goes, the distance plays a big role on a curses strength.
"You know, could you not like to put me down like that/ I agree with Itadori that was rude."

"Listen I don't praise nor do I 'put people down' I speak on facts and what I told you was a fact and that's just how I am, at one point in time I made the naive thought the rest of the world worked that way. But moving on."
What is with this guy you just put him down with those words!

"Let's go follow them" Itadori got pumped so I did too.
"Alright we will give it our all" / "Yeah let's do this!" Guess who ruined the mood, Nanami
"No minimal effort is enough, you don't need to go all out" Damn it Nanami.

We just followed him up the stairs but I started tuning out their conversation, I feel off and uncomfortable here now. It's like we are being watched but I can't sense any curses. Now that I think about it, could Jumpei have been here? I wonder if I could ask him about it.

"Y/n? Are you listening? We are going outside." Itadori held my hand and pulled me under the umbrella with him and now I started paying attention.
"It's possible the young man in the theater could have done it, we will leave it to the police too" I got into position as Nanami sensed it too, a curse is to our right and another one behind us.

When Itadori saw it he got ready.
"Stop Itadori, y/n I'll handle this one while you two go and handle the one behind us alright." I nod and pull Itadori behind me a bit, the curse was white with its mouth facing the wrong direction.

"Shout if you guys need help." I felt Itadori tense and relaxed at his words.
"Come on, just how much do you underestimate us?" Itadori is right, I know this Nanami guy is a nice guy but dude leave the whole thing be and give us a chance.
"It's not about underestimating you guys No it's my responsibility to put your life above mine, I am the adult and you are the child."

That's it I'm getting annoyed now
"Alright Nanami me and Itadori get it, but just because we aren't adults doesn't mean we are weak or need to be protected." I looked him in the eye, at least I hope I did. Those glasses aren't helping.
"You guys may have been through some tough things but that doesn't make you an adult, when your hair starts coming out or your favorite bread is gone. Those hardships in life are what makes you an adult."

"Whatever you say Nanami!"
I have had enough, I rush to the curse with my fist ready
"Cursed technique: five meter crush!" I grabbed its body and threw it up into the air towards Itadori.
"Itadori now!" he jumps up and slams it right back at me but nanami calls me and distracts me from my attack and I get punted into the wall.
"Y/n! Are you ok!" I gave Itadori a thumbs up ready to join the fight again.

"Listen you two, with my technique I am able to forcefully make a weak spot. 7:3 ratio as long as I follow that line I can make a critical hit and even do a lot of damage if they are ranked higher than me." Damn that's a good technique right there, but now is not the time since Itadori might get distracted.

"If their cursed energy is low, I can cut them in half. Are you two listening?"
"You were talking to us!?" I just say yes and quickly grab the curse by the neck but it kicks Itadori sending him in a home run
"Itadori!" I'm gonna kick your ass now asshole. I threw the curse away and immediately ran to catch Itadori before he hit the ground.

"Thanks y/n, but I think you shouldn't be revealing that to your opponent?" Good point: why the hell is he giving all his secrets?
"It's no problem to reveal it, in fact it can give you an advantage." Nanami just went on while I had a stare down with the curse, but something isn't right about them.

We just look at each-other till I feel a good amount of cursed energy coming from Nanami, as the green guy runs up nanami skillfully sliced through its arms and legs.
"That was because of me." Whoa in all honesty that was super cool.
"He didn't even unwrap his blade and used the blunt side to do that!."

"Behind you guys." The white one came at us when we turned our backs and I used five meter shield to cover our bodies from the blow yet we still get pushed back a few feet
"You two shouldn't turn your back on an opponent." Is he for real right now, if he wants us to not turn our back don't make us watch you do cool shit.

"You're the one distracting us!" Itadori got ready as his fist covered in cursed energy,
divergent fist. When he punched the curse it made an entire hole through its body putting it out of commission instantly but not dead.
"Nice one Itadori!" I get closer but soon notice it's holding its wound and crying, I feel bad now and I don't know why.

Itadori and I were gonna go for the kill only to be stopped by Nanami once more.
"What is it now?" He walked over with his phone and put it in front of our faces aggressively
"Take a look at the picture I took of my opponent." Oh shit.

"Hold on but I thought curses didn't come up in picture's?" I just go to pick up our umbrellas while listening closely for Itadori's reaction.
"Listen to me carefully Itadori but these opponents we took out are human" I just gave nanami his umbrella and gave itadori the other one leading them off the roof. I feel horrible for the humans we just beat up but mostly itadori.

He is devastated, he might think he killed them. Innocent people but he didn't, human transformation like that is basically a cursed corpse if you put it in a sorcerer's understanding. Nanami leads us to a room while he calls shoko.
"Itadori?" He hasn't really been responding so I just give him a hug
"You didn't kill anyone today itadori, don't beat yourself up for it ok?'' He just nodded and hugged me on the couch.

"Thanks y/n" I nod and get a good idea, I move my arms to his side and tickle him aggressively.
"JESZAU Y-Y/N STAOP!" I just go even faster and start to do the taser move on him.
"You too, I have shoko on the phone so knock it off" nanami walked in and put the phone on speaker mode so we could all hear, that atmosphere got dense again though.

"They are humans, or well they were humans. Like the people in the theater their body's have been morphed by a cursed technique." But if that's the case why couldn't I tell the difference immediately
"That can be the only thing? When we were fighting they were full of cursed energy like spirits are."

" Well you're gonna have to ask the person with the technique, although there is evidence that the brain stem was messed with, possibly to cause confusion. Meaning they could mold the brain to use cursed energy, we don't know a lot about parallels with the brain and cursed energy so there is not much I can do about this." Damn shoko is not only fine but quick.

I felt a hand touch mine and squeezed it, itadori looks sad and I hate that. It makes me very angry and whoever is doing this is gonna get their ass kicked not only for doing this to people but making itadori sad.
"Everything is gonna be ok itadori, they would have suffered anyways." I pat his head since I don't really know what to do when it comes to this, I'm good with children though.
"Is itadori and y/n listening?"

" yeah we are '' i interlocked mine and itadoris fingers to keep him from a dissociated state.
"Alright well listen you guys, you did not kill them. They died from the shock of their bodies being tampered with so don't get the wrong idea." Itadori let out a little ok then leaned his head on my shoulder.

"Even if she said that I still feel their deaths on my shoulders, the bastard who did this sickens me to the core, absolutely disgusting" seeing angry itadori is something rare to see that's for sure.
"I agree we should kill who is doing this as soon as possible"

"I think the residuals were a trap for us, our enemy might need more than minimal effort. So let's go all out." Nanami stood up in his 'work is shit, sorcerers are shit face saying that which means he must be dead serious.
"Right/ got it"

"Are you sleepy itadori? I can carry you on my back?" I saw his eyes getting all droopy, all this news must be draining for him.
" hop on." I grow and crouch so he can get on easier.
"Hey I didn't even answer yet!" I just bump my back on his legs as he gets up, once I'm in a good position we all leave to go somewhere that nanami is taking us.

"Rest well itadori, we don't have a bunch of rest opportunities for now" he just nodded and kept his face on my shoulder. What a sleepy cute boy, but once this is part of the mission is over I need to talk to pei . Earlier Nanami and Itadori mentioned one high-school male leaving the scene.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
906K 41.4K 175
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
2.7M 64.6K 131
[BOOK ONE IN THE LIFELINE SERIES] life·line ˈlīfˌlīn/ noun "A person you can always depend on to help you in a really messed up situation where you n...
582K 13K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.