Moon Breathing (MaleReader x...

By WritingNel

Y/n was born with an questionable mark on the top of his forehead with his father thinking it was a gift from... More

bio
love interest?
Prologue
Chapter 1: Things Fall Apart
Chapter 2: Final selection
Chapter 4: New Units
Chapter 5: Mount Natagumo
Chapter 6: Hashira Meeting
Chapter 7: Mugen Train 1
Chapter 8: Mugen Train (finale)
S2 bio
Chapter 9 S2: Tengen Uzui
Chapter 10 S2: Entertainment District
Chapter 11 S2: Fear
Chapter 12 S2: Gyutaro
Chapter 13 S2: The Siblings
Chapter 14 S2: Tonight
Chapter 14.5 S2: The Moon
S3 bio
Chapter 15 S3: Reunion
Chapter 16 S3: Mitsuri Kanroji

Chapter 3: Muzan Kibutsuji

6.1K 121 126
By WritingNel

3rd pov

Y/N AND TANJIRO, arrived back at Mt.Sagiri. When they arrived at where Urokodaki's cabin was, they saw nezuko walking out shocking Tanjiro.

"Nezuko," said Tanjiro running towards her and hugging her.

Urokodaki then came, seeing the two males, he dropped all the wood he was carrying and ran towards Tanjiro and Nezuko to hug them as well.

Y/n walked towards the cabin passing them without caring until Nezuko pulled him into the hug.

"You're alive. You guys are alive!" Urokodaki happily said.

Urokodaki broke the hug and gave nezuko a pat on the head.

"She woke up a while ago before you got back," said Urokodaki.

Y/n headed inside with Tanjiro and Urokodaki having a conversation.

a few days passed.

Tanjiro could be seen looking towards someone wearing an interesting outfit.

"hello there-"

"My name is Haganezuka I forged Tanjiro Kamado and Y/n L/n sword I'm here to deliver it," Haganezuka says.

Tanjiro bows in respect before replying.

"I'm Tanjiro Kamado and Y/n L/n is inside"

Haganezuka then explains the nichirin swords while Tanjiro was trying to get him inside.

Haganezuka finally comes inside after his rapping about the swords

Tanjiro and Y/n could be seen staring at their katanas with Haganezuka impatiently waiting.

"Cmon draw it already"

"Nichirin swords are also known as color-changing katanas"

"Because barring on the user they change color"

Tanjiro first draws his turning into a pitch-black color disappointing Haganezuka.

"I was hoping I could see a sword turn bright red! damn it."

"You Y/n draw your swords there's still a chance!" Haganezuka says.

I unsheathed my katana very slowly making Haganezuka lose his cool.

I eventually unsheathed it and it was a silver color at first.

Until it turned into a bright red color startling Urokodaki and Haganezuka.

"It's a bright sword!" Haganezuka yelled.

He grabbed it away from my grip and started admiring it very up close.

An eagle came down at very fast speeds landing on my shoulder.

"Y/n L/n you are to head northeast to a town there is reported to be demons harming innocents at night.," S/n said

time skip
y/n pov

I and Tanjiro took our separate ways. My demon slayer outfit came as it was a hakama just like I asked for, it was an F/c too with an F/c pants

I arrived and it wasn't beautiful sight there, were fallen demon slayers with blood right and left and Citizens' corpses.

"r-run" I heard a voice behind me say. It was a very injured slayer on the ground managing to stay alive.

I walked towards him and gave him water which he drank very quickly.

"There are demons here way stronger than u could think they have numbers in their eyes... It said lower something"

"head to the middle of the village that's where I last spotted one of them"

I got up and ran towards the middle, as I was headed there the air was getting thicker but it wasn't getting thicker for me.

I suddenly stopped and looked up spotting a demon jumping mid-air towards me, I jumped towards them as well his eyes had a lower moon 2 craved into it.

"blood dem-"

Before he could finish I decapitated him making him go wide-eyed, his head was rolling on the ground.

He was too stunned to say anything but he had small tears coming from his eyelids.

A rooftop being destroyed could be heard I look towards and see the other demons. They also had the same craved number in their eyes.

'4,3, and 6' I thought pointing towards them.

"do you know what we are? we're one of the strongest beings to ever lay foot on this earth," lower moon 3 said.

I said silent and staring at them, The second they lost focus I would take it even if was faster than a second.

The mist was getting thicker, The breathing could be heard, The sweat dripping until...

"Moon breathing fifth form, moon spirit calamitous eddy"

Large attacks destroyed the building including the lower moon's demons.

'that's it?' I thought confused

"Y/n l/n you've rank from Mizunoto to Hinoto congratulations,"

"Head to Asakusa Tokyo! a demon may be lurking there," S/n says flying off.

The sun came up and I changed my direction towards Asakusa.

time skip

I've arrived at Asakusa and I've met up with Tanjiro he told me how he was fighting a demon that can go underwater somehow.

I didn't tell him about the demons I fought thinking it was a secret at best.

'It's night time but it's so bright out!'

'The buildings are so tall!'

'what's the deal!' Tanjiro thought.

I, Tanjiro, and Nezuko were walking around until he suggested going into an ally way.

I quickly grab him out and headed somewhere else.

~~~

We've finally made out of the town to a food stand.

"Pardon me, sir, Can I get a bowl of udon," Tanjiro asked.

"Yes right away" The man replied.

We've sat down and waited for our meal with Nezuko trying not to fall asleep.

"I've never been to a place like this before"

"It's way too crowded," Tanjiro said stressed out.

"Here's your udon! let me know how you like it" The male said handing over our food.

Tanjiro takes a sip as I was about to bite into the beef my vision changed with my recognition and I saw a red glow coming from a male walking.

'This must be muzan

I gripped my katana and ran towards the man with Tanjiro following behind.

I was dodging every citizen but the same could be said for Tanjiro.

As I was in reach I gripped Muzan's shoulder making him turn around.

his eyes went wide-eyed at the sight of me, he was not human he had seven hearts and five brains.

I had no emotion on my face I just stared at his sight as I was about to unsheathe my sword.

"daddy... who's that?" a child in muzan arms said.

Tanjiro just arrived and he put his hand over his mouth looked like he was about to puke.

'his posing as a human!' Tanjiro thought.

"I'm sorry is there something I can do for you? are you alright you seem to be quite flustered."

"darling what's the matter?" a woman said walking up.

"don't worry mother!" the child replied.

Tanjiro had his hand on his gut looking like he was about to vomit at the sight.

I gently pat Muzan's shoulder and we both stare at our eyes. I don't know what muzan was imagining but he looked like he wanted to get out of there if his life depends on it.

Muzan quickly cuts a civilian's neck walking past him shocking Tanjiro.

'That's how he turns people into demons' I thought.

The male he scratched with his nails started wobbling struggling to walk.

"Dear, what's the matter?"

"you look pale," the woman said next to him.

He started growling then he bit into the woman.

Tanjiro ran at the male and tackled him to the ground as I went to the female and helped the bitten part.

"We should go it's not safe," Muzan says.

I look back at him walking away.

"Muzan! where ever you go I promise you won't escape me!" Tanjiro yelled

"I'll follow you to the ends of hell! and my blade will be the last thing you see! I'll never forgive you for what you have done!"

When tanjiro finished cops came and tried to get him off the male that was now a demon.

I walked towards them until flowers started covering my path.

"Scent of Illusory blood, visual dream," a woman said.

"you still use the term person... to refer to one who's become a demon."

"And you're trying to save him"

"allow me, then, to lend you a hand"

I walked past them startling the two demons when the female demon saw my appearance she seemed relieved.

~~~

"There's a two demon slayer who wears handful earrings I want you to bring me his head"

"There's a certain one with long hair tied into a ponytail he will be your end"

"understood?" The demon lord said.

"as you wish," the two said disappearing.

"hanafuda earrings," Muzan said.

~~~

I and Tanjiro headed back to the food stop and apologized for not eating it earlier after Tanjiro and I finished the food, we spotted a familiar demon.

"are you at here waiting for us?" Tanjiro asked

"I'm here on her orders" green head replied.

"you know I could've followed your scent," Tanjiro said.

"Before we, go did you know that girl is a demon? and not much to look at" he said.

'what was that? doesn't that mean ugly? who? nezuko?' Tanjiro realized.

"you have to be out of your mind! who would look at nezuko and thinks she's ugly?"

"she was the most beautiful girl in our whole town, did you know that?"

The male stayed silent at Tanjiro ramping and I was just walking towards the seal with the use of the transparent world.

The others arrived and the green head walked in the gate as if he was a door.

"hurry it up while no one is looking," He said going into the gates again.

'I would've sworn that street was a dead end' Tanjiro thought.

"Listen. Make sure you don't offend her in any way, especially you quiet one" He said pointing at me.

He led us into the house until he knocked on a door.

"come in," A female voice says.

"I've ave returned my lady," the green boy said.

"I'm glad you made it," she said.

"I'm sorry that I left everything for you to take care of"

"How's is the women?" Tanjiro asked.

"She'll make a full recovery"

"But her husband needs to be locked up, he chained down in the basement" The lady replied.

"Isn't it difficult to treat humans? all of the blood?" Tanjiro asked.

Green boy hits Tanjiro on the chest taking it offensive.

"is that what you think? she chokes back her drool when she treats a human? because demons can't control their selves?" The green boy said.

"sorry" Tanjiro replied.

"Enough, why would you choose violence? did I ever introduce myself? apologies my name is Tamayo, that boy is Yushiro." Tamayo said.

"I hope you two can be friends"

Tanjiro looks back at Yushiro debating if that was possible or not.

"It's not all that difficult, at least not for me but it's different for other demons."

"My body has been changing, and I've removed Kibutsuji's curse," says Tamayo.

"What curse? and what type of changes?" Tanjiro asked.

"come with me," Tamayo says.

Tamayo led us to a comfortable spot with Nezuko laying on the floor and Tanjiro asking questions.

As they were talking I saw two demons one female and the other male, The female was about to throw a Temari ball towards us.

"moon breathing third form, moon chains"

As they all stare at me leap into the air Yushiro finally realizes.

"Get down!"

As I was still in the air I sliced the two Temari balls into two pieces.

The dust fills the demolished room caused by the tamaris.

"There are demon slayers who wear hanafuda earrings, that would be you two right?" the female demon said.

I didn't answer but just stared at them silently.

'How did he know? does he have the same powers as that man?' Tamayo thought.

"Tanjiro, I'll go for the male," I said.

Before he can answer I appeared behind the male demon cutting all his limbs as I was about to slice his head I get thrown into the air.

I use the transparent world to see arrow's shaped things coming towards me, it wasn't very fast as it was easy to dodge.

The male demon grew his arm back with the eyes on his hands, Before the eyes on his hands could blink. I appeared in front of him leaving an after image on my original spot.

'an after image?' I thought
I look back at the demon seeing my sword slowly heading towards his head, Everything was going so slow.

As my katana was now ripping through his skin time resumed and I've decapitated the demon.

'so damn fast!' the male demon thought.

I walked towards the female demon to see Tanjiro on the floor heavily breathing and Nezuko kicking the Temari's back and forth with the demon.

"if your a twelve kizuki, I have a question," Tamayo said.

"do you know the truth about Kibutsuji?"

"what the hell are you saying?" the demon said.

"his a coward, he lives in a constant state of fear"

"do you know why it is that demons can't group up?"

"or why they can't eat each other?"

"Because you doesn't want us to group up"

"his fear that we will attack him, if we could" Tamayo continued.

"no one is stronger than lord Kibutsuji" The demon regretted.

"you just triggered the curse," Tamayo says.

The demon started running around saying how she was sorry her skin started to turn into a purple color with her eyes started to darken.

Bones in her could be heard cracking with giant arms gushing out of her body soon later killing her from the inside out.

~~~

I and Tanjiro were taking our leaving as my eagle and tanjiro's crow were telling us to head southeast.

Just before I left I told Tamayo about my transparent world and the mark on my forehead she thanked me for telling her and said how there's a chance to defeat muzan with it.

~~~

end

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 661 28
"I don't give a damn that you're a 'Hashira'. Next time we meet, YOU ARE DEAD!" When a Hashira kills somebody close to Y/N, he gains a new resolve to...
35.8K 580 35
Ok so this is based off of many stories that i have read. I wanted to make one of my own✨ sorry if its bad like i said im new to this! Description: T...
4.2K 112 20
Tanjiro is a slayer of brightness, his family was murdered by non other than the Demon King, seeking out revenge Tanjiro goes upon a journey to cure...
1.9K 101 26
Y/n L/n, a (former) 15 year old. He had suffered the attack of his family, his mother, and his younger brother being the only surviving members. Y/n...