Above Us (OMEGAVERSE)

By Joregiii

"Yes, I'm an Alpha and don't worry, my dick won't get hard on you". - Ryujin "Let's have deal, whenever i'm h... More

Warning 🚨
Alpha
Tease
Help Me
Bone
Pills
Go 9
Job
Right
Night
Ran
Seulgi
Avoiding
Front
Winter
Bastard
How Would You Feel
Help
Colors
Baby
JOREGIII's NOTES
Starts
Impossible Crime
Why?
You
Lisa
Lonely Nights
Why Now?
Get You Back
Painful
Dreams
I Love You
Uncle
Drives Away
Shin Ryujin
Toxic
Mole
She Lost
Lisa Manoban
Above Us
The End
JOREGIII
JOREGIII

Mister

881 46 21
By Joregiii

LISA

I knew it.

I knew it but i still dived into it.

Now here's Ryujin, she wanted Yeji back. I'm already happy but it's not gonna lasts for long.

They are still talking outside the room, i'm not a jerk who's gonna hold Yeji's neck and tell her to stay away from Ryujin just because she likes Yeji but it still bothers me.

Yeji suddenly jumped on me and she leaned on my chests, "Are you still up?" She asked. I put my hand on her head, "Yes". Yeji sit on top of me and she kissed me.

"I like you" She said.

Three words that scares me. I smiled at her, "It's fine with me, about what happened earlier. It's your heart, not mine." I said then I hugged her.

The only thing i can do is to make Yeji feel the love that i have for her. I'm not stupid to choose the things where i might hurt someone or myself. I stare into Yeji's eyes while we're hugging each other under the blanket because of the cold weather,

"Yeji? It's not that i don't trust you, if you don't like me anymore, just tell it to me. Don't hold on just because you saw the other one is still fighting, i know what it feels and i don't want you to feel that, it's tiring, suffocating, and painful." I said.

I don't want to be bad.

Yeji hugged me so tight and she bites my chest, "Stop saying that! I'm already happy with you".

I know that but i'm not the first one who made you smile the way you're smiling at me right now, i kissed Yeji's forehead.

I fell asleep while thinking things that is killing me.

When i opened my eyes, Yeji's not there besides me, i got scared for a seconds but luckily, i saw her standing in the kitchen and she's cooking. "My big baby is awake now, sit there, i'm the one who's gonna cook now." She said while she's smiling at me.

The way her hand slowly hold my chin and she kissed me, i wonder what it feels like when she's doing it with me but there's also a Kids running around us.

"You're thinking about something? Do you mind if you share it with me?" She sits on my legs while her hands are circling around me. "Nothing, i'm just trying to see myself in the future." I said.

"Who are you with that time?" She's staring into my eyes. I smiled at her,

"It's for you to find out."

I don't know, i'm not sure, will it be really you who's with me in the future, it's up to you.

When we're already in the University, i can see a lot of people outside the gate. "What's happening?" Yeji asked. I keep on driving and when we went outside my car, the world that i built, it falls into pieces.

"There's a news about you that you died 8 Years Ago...."
"Are you the real Daughter of Mr. Vice President and the Dean of this University?"
"Why did you fake your identity?"
"What really happened 8 Years Ago?"
"You're dead 8 Years ago, it was broadcast on national television!"

My body can't move, one thing that came in my mind, my life is in danger again.

They are pointing the cameras at me, they are pointing different microphones at me, i was scared, i was trembling because of the thought that i'll be the target of my Family's enemies.

"MOVE THE FUCK OUT OF OUR WAY!"
"GET OUT!"
"I CAN FILE A CASE AGAINST YOUR COMPANY!"

Yeji was pushing them away and she put her coat at me, "Hey? Baby? Snap out of it, let's go, let's run away together." Yeji said while she's wiping my sweat on my forehead.

Seulgi and Ryujin also used their back to block me and all of them are hiding me and we went inside the bathroom. "Bullshit." Seulgi said. "The fuck is wrong with them." Ryujin said.

My name was called out,

"Ms. Lisa Manoban? Please come to the Dean's Office."

I went to the Dean's office then i saw Mom, "I'm sorry. I can't do anything." She said. I went closer to her and hugged her, "Mom, stop it now, i'm sure i'll be safe." I smiled at her.

I can't let her see me getting scared, if there is one thing i don't want to see, that is the time when i saw her face and i can't recognize her anymore.

I know that my life will be in cage again, they want to protect me, i get it.

"I know my Daughter, i know that you like going out. Since the time you had a new Friends, you're always going out, you're becoming more close to other people. We have no choice now, your Dad called me, he said that you need to understand his position."

Wait—i know where this is going.

"Mom? Tell it to me directly, do you want me to show on T.V.? After all these years of hiding?" I am scared while i'm asking her.

"I'm sorry—but my Daughter, we can send you to the place you want, hide on your ow—".

One person that came in my mind, Yeji.

"I have someone that i like. I like her so much, she's studying here." I said. "Then get her, i will take care of her Fami—" That's not it.

"NO! MOM! We can't do that on her, don't go that way. I don't want to hold her life, she has a freedom to choose whatever she wants." I angrily said.

Mom hold my hands, "You really like her. Let me meet her."

She called out Yeji on the radio, when Yeji came. Mom told me to go outside first because she has something to say to Yeji.

I smiled at Yeji, "Mom, be good to her." I said.

YEJI

When Lisa left, her Mom directly told me,

"Our Family has a lot of enemies. They can't touch me since they know how important i am, they can't touch Lisa's Father, my Husband, since he's an important person in this country too, same as my Son, Lisa's brother, in order to terminate the important persons of this country, they need to spot the weaknesses behind their back."

She sounds so scared and sincere and i don't know where this talk is leading to.

"What are you saying? Ma'am?" I nervously asked.

"Lisa is the weakness of our Family, she was an open book, an open target." She opened the television and i saw the news, it was all about Lisa.

"I don't know how this happened, we've been so careful for the entire 8 Years but why now? Right? Well, i guess the enemies around us really wants to end us. Here's the thing, Ms. Hwang Yeji."

She showed me a picture of Lisa when she was still a Kid and it was her when she got kidnapped.

"Her life is in danger, there's only a few possible things that might happen, we never know; you'll be their target too since you saved her earlier and you probably has a picture together with Lisa and you two has a thing."

I'm starting to feel so nervous,

"Hwang Yeji, Leave my Daughter alone so we can send her somewhere faraway or you will witness the unexpected thi—" Lisa suddenly entered the office,

"MOM! Stop it now."

Lisa hold my hand and we ran away.

Why is this happening to us? I'm already happy right now. Why is this world cruel to me?

We ran outside the University then we went on the alleys where there are less people, "I'm sorry, Yeji. Don't mind what my Mom told you, she's just freaking out." She's about to cry, i can feel it.

An old Man suddenly shouted, "IT'S REALLY YOU! I AM SO HAPPY 8 YEARS AGO WHEN I HEARD YOU'RE DEAD! YOU ARE THAT KID! YOU'RE THE REASONS WHY MY SON GREW UP SCARED TO PEOPLE AND HE GOT DEFECTS IN HIS BRAIN BECAUSE OF YOU!".

I remembered Lisa told me that she was a bully when she's still a Kid, i never knew that this is the effect of what she did. She looks so scared but one thing for sure, she's repenting.

Seulgi and Ryujin came, "HEY? OLD MAN!" Seulgi shouted but when Seulgi saw his face, she stopped. "Seulgi? Go now, leave me here alone." Lisa was putting her bag down.

I don't know what's happening.

"Ryujin? Get Yeji out of here. This is my sin that i need to pay." It scares me when i heard Lisa said that. Seulgi slowly walk closer to me then she whispered a words that breaks my heart, "Let's go now, Lisa knows what she's doing and she likes it this way, no one can stop her".

Ryujin pulled me behind the building and the last thing i saw, the Old Man gets the long steel pipe.

Seulgi leaned on the wall, we can't see what's happening but we can hear it so well.

"She's repenting, she's asking for God's forgiveness for what she did when she's still a Kid." Seulgi started crying.

"That old Man, his Son dies because of Lisa, Lisa pushed him on the stairs. I want to say that it happened a long time ago but the pain of Parents? You can't take it off with them. Lisa's been telling me all the time that if there was a chance, she will let the people she hurts when she's still a kid take revenge on her." I fell on the ground.

Why are you this kind of person, Lisa?

I can hear it so well, i know someone's getting beat up. I want to help Lisa, but i ended up leaning on the wall too and i put both of my hands on my mouth then i cried.

Ryujin was holding my hand and Seulgi's hand.

The three of us are crying because we can hear it and what made me feel so dizzy, i heard Lisa saying,

"Mister? Thank you. I deserves this, my sorry was not enough. Please, do everything you want because i know that there is no words that will explain to what your feeling right now."

I ran towards Lisa and i blocked the old man, "Please, stop it now." I said while i'm crying. I hold his hands then i bended my knees, "Do it with me, hit my head with this." I said while i can touch the blood on his hands.

Ryujin and Seulgi ran towards me and they also bended their knees, i kissed his shoes,

"Mister? Punish me, if it will help you. I'm really really sorry." I'm crying out loud while i'm already hugging his feet. He suddenly sit on the ground and he cried, "MY SON!".

We're not moving, after he cried, he stand up, "Stand up now. I'm already satisfied that i vent out my anger now." He said. I got scared for a second when he went closer to Lisa,

"It means you're a nice person now, they protected you." He patted Lisa's head and he walked out.

Lisa? I can't recognize her face anymore.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 72 14
One, two, three, four. One, two, three, four. One, two, three, four. One, two, three, four. One, two, three, f-" "Why do you always stop at four?" "I...
4.4K 95 12
Jennie Kim a student in Seoul University, the bad bitch all the professors stay away from and all the other students. She claims to get whatever she...
87.2K 2.8K 34
"Quit acting like fucking me is part of your job Hyunjin." "You're right, it isn't, but it is as your hook-up partn-" "Shut up, you pretend like you...
11.3K 737 12
Kim Winter, the Queen bee of the Academy goes head to head with their new teacher "You don't seem like the type to be siblings with those terrors" Yu...