Introverted Killer

By BeautifulJosea

There's a mystery guy named Brandon but also known as "Murky". He's silent to most and very unapproachable at... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Not a Chapter
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 22

400 17 7
By BeautifulJosea

Mahani's Pov

It was a bright sunny Sunday morning and I was in Brandon's master bathroom getting ready. Brandon had me up super early with his annoying ass. I'm talking about around 5 in the morning. I wanted to fight him but he did something very nice for me. His bathroom was really big and adorned with beautiful matte black, white, and cream colors. He had a few homemade-designed pictures hanging on the wall. You could tell a guy was living here. But for a man, he was good at decorating his home.

His bathtub was out of this world I made sure to relish in every bit of the hot water. When I had taken a shower last night and a relaxing bubble bath this morning it felt good after a stressful night. My parasympathetic system was being activated slowly tranquilizing my mind and body while I emerged underwater from the neck down. I needed to regenerate the production of serotonin in my brain to make me happier today. I needed it more than anything right now. My body was letting go of any anxiety and levels of stress that I had. It diluted any issues that I wanted to think about. It was indulgent and enjoyable.

Brandon had woken me up to candles all on the floor and a nice bubble bath. It was nice how he set it all up with my robe sitting on the side. I soaked for about an hour drinking the peach mango smoothie he sat on the side of the tub for me. I listened to music that would soothe me and I made sure not to touch my phone or read a book. I didn't want to do anything for that whole hour but soak.

The water stayed surprisingly hot for a good minute before it started to warm up. I got out when the water started getting less warm. After soaking in the water added with 3 drops of essential lavender oil, and a tablespoon of Jojoba oil for scent and moisture. Some honey, Epsom salt, and a small amount of apple cider vinegar. Just a little bit of everything, not a lot. Brandon made sure to tell me what he put in my bath water before I hopped right in. He didn't want to cause any problems with my skin.

My skin felt smooth, soft, and moisturized I loved every bit of it. I got out to wash up with my dove soap in the shower before pat drying my body with a microfiber towel. I put on my robe and walked into his room to see him putting his shirt on. Brandon's braided hair was wet meaning he also had taken a shower. His muscular back is nice and stacked. I noticed a few scars on his body, some were long knife-like scars. He had one grazed bullet wound on the left side of his back. On his left leg was a bullet wound. There was another on his right shoulder. I wonder how he got all of the wounds. He didn't seem like the fighting type. Or even the type that would hold a gun. This raised questions about him even more. When Vialany warned me about him i didn't think to take it seriously. I watched his well-built curves show through the button-up he just put on. I started to feel scared but curious at the same time.

"You're all done? How are you feeling?" He turned around observing me from head to toe. It made me shy away from his eyes. I don't think he knows how handsome he is and it's driving me nuts.

"I feel better, less stressed. Thank you for the bubble bath I didn't think I needed it till I got in there."

"You straight. I heard women like that type of shit. Their man catering to their every need. There's hot breakfast downstairs in the oven waiting on us. Let's head downstairs and eat."

"My man huh?" I looked at him while he bites on his moisturized bottom lip and looked me in the eyes. One thing about his eyes. His deep brown eyes felt like he was analyzing my whole DNA deep into my skin down to my skeleton bones. They seemed so dark like there's a story to them but damn I love looking at them. He needs to freaking stop. Don't you just love having that weird feeling when the guy you like stares at you? and you just want to go bury yourself away somewhere? The feeling of him making you feel attractive or chills going down your spine. When he stares I start to feel awkward and shy to the point of being clumsy. It made me force myself to be distracted by other things around me than him. If he stares too long I would feel the embarrassment of some stupid shit I might do like trip on the waist belt of my robe as I'm walking. Notice my sarcastic voice here. I wanted to roll my eyes at his next comment.

"That's the only thing you heard, ain't it?" He smirked. He noticed how I got clumsy out of nowhere and dropped the lotion i was trying to spread on my legs. The lotion was right on the dresser behind me and when i reached back after lifting myself it fell. Some of it splattered near his feet. A low 'Fuck' came out of my mouth as he chuckled at me.

"Boy, get out so I can change my clothes," I said laughing and pointing towards the door. I noticed how he was looking at me all bent over. I was trying to get all of my legs moisturized while pulling back the robe some.

"You might as well change in front of me. I already saw you in your bra and panties, that's basically naked." He was coming closer standing in front of me after i put the lotion bottle back on the dresser. He leaned his body on mine towering over me. Pushing me against the dresser gently not trying to hurt me. With me being short compared to him I had to lift my head to look at him. My waist belt came loose from the knot i thought i tightened. I had to push him back being that there's nothing under this robe.

"No large head, it's not the same and I'm not comfortable showing you yet, plus I had a robe on," I said looking down feeling a little insecure. Even though I did make a mistake showing him my body. I didn't mean to do it. I still had bruises on me that has been covered with parts of my clothes. Mostly on my back and my butt, there are a few cuts that are now healing and look minor in some areas. That means he can't tell right now from this robe. I hide my backside with robes when I am dressed less. I know that he already knows that something is going on at home. I'm just not comfortable with showing that side of me yet. When I did want to show skin it was only when I was healed up. Right now, I am healing up, only minor scars are left.

"You let me put my finger all in your pussy and you're not comfortable yet? Now you wanna be shy." He started feeling under my robe cupping my ass in his hands.

"Don't start anything you probably won't finish." I gently cupped his dick, my hands landing on the front of his white jeans. I leaned in kissing his neck and biting his ear softly pulling on it.

"Oh shit." He responded leaning on me with his face in my neck. He pushed my hand away from him and backed up. "You play too fucking much."

"Baby you started it." I laughed at his reaction. He was looking at me intensely thinking about something. He was having a debate with himself I thought he was going to come closer to me. He then shook his head walking out of the room. I can tell that he was getting hard I felt it through his jeans as soon as I touched him. Now, who is the one being shy because I know it's not me.

"AND H-HURRY UP!" I heard him yell from downstairs. Just by his stuttering, I knew that I affected him. I smirked and started getting dressed.

We were up early to go back over to the twin's house. I wanted to go check on Lany again to make sure she is doing better. I'll be spending the night over there and after school tomorrow, I'll be going home. Only if my dad is there because being there without him from now on is not a good idea. I decided that from now on I would only go home if my dad is there.

After doing my hair I walked downstairs with my suitcase in my hand. I needed to get my car from the house. Suppose I wanted to go to the store or something I could without asking. But I feel like it's fine since Brandon seems to not mind taking me back and forth like this. I haven't been at work because the owner wanted to close down for a couple of weeks to fix and upgrade his restaurant. Since I haven't been working, I was thinking about focusing on school more. Just until I graduate. I thought about getting another job but waiting seems like a better idea. Especially since I wanted a break anyway. I might find something to do anyway knowing me.

 I told my boss that I would start back working after I graduated high school. if he's ever done renovating during that time. He was fine with it and also said since I did a good job I could always come back. I've been talking to my dad and he said it's fine to save if I wanted to move out. He doesn't mind me getting my own place, especially since what's been going on at home. He said if i wanted to get it now I could. I have been saving but it's only enough to pay for it and just 2 months of rent. Gas and rent have been high lately and I just can't afford it right now on my own.

 After walking downstairs I saw him in the dining room setting the table with our breakfast on it. It looked delicious but I know I would be full fast. He up here trying to be fancy with breakfast. Other than that the meal was really good. He sat a Raspberry Arnold palmer next to my plate. He told me all the ingredients he used to make after I told him how good the drink was. He used 1 1⁄2 cups sweetened iced tea, 1⁄2 cup lemonade, 3 oz fresh raspberries, 1⁄2 medium fresh lemon, and some sliced Ice. He trying to make me fall in love with him I see. All of this cooking he's doing for me is great. The way he was being so sweet to me was very different for me. I loved it. I was starting to fall for him even more.

                    The Breakfast Meal Above

I wanted to remind myself to thank him for taking care of me this morning. By doing something nice for him as well. I held his hand and leaned over the table to kiss his lips. He smiled at me showcasing his beautiful white teeth. No, it's not a damn kiss either.

"Thank you, baby. Truly, you didn't have to do all this."

"I wanted to." He looked me in the eyes and grabbed my hand kissing the back of it.

"And I appreciate everything you've done." We both were done eating our food and he put the dishes away after cleaning them.

"I'll be ready after I go get a few things." Then he went upstairs to get it and came back down with a wallet and his keys.

My phone ding telling me I had a message. I saw that silva texted me about bringing her some clothes from her room.

"Brandon where is Silva's room I need to get a few outfits for her. She didn't bring any clothes with her." He points to the back where there's a long hallway that I never cared to discover. I walked through the hallway where there were two bedrooms and a bathroom. One was a guest room. The bathroom was spacious and had a big bathtub with a nice shower next to it. The other was Silva's room but her door was closed. I walked towards it opened the door and my mouth hung open.

Her bedroom was really big modern and pretty. I didn't expect it to be this huge. I looked around walking down the step relishing every pattern in her room. "She must have either rich parents or a good ass job Jesus," I said out loud to myself as looked around for her closet. Everything looked practically brand new like her furniture was just bought. There was another set of stairs across the room and I started walking toward it. I knew that the closet had to be this way and it was. The closet was huge as well, but very much empty. It was as if she didn't have any clothes and just went shopping. She had one part of her closet full and most had tags still on it from where she had bought them. She probably restarted on her clothes and wanted new options.

                       Silva's Big Bedroom

                          The Guest Bedroom

                     The Guest Bathroom

I'm standing in the middle of her closet wondering why she moved out here. I grabbed a suitcase that was in the corner and started packing her a couple of outfits. I looked in her drawers to find her underwear and also put it in her suitcase. I pulled the suitcase with me out of her room and to the front. Brandon was sitting on his couch texting on the phone with a blunt in his hand. He blew smoke out of his mouth and looked up at me. He put out the blunt and slid it behind his ear.

"Sorry for keeping you waiting. I didn't want to forget anything of hers."

He was up and walking towards me while putting the phone in his pocket. I felt his thumb and finger gently take my chin in his hand and he kissed my lips, "It's all good let me grab these from you." He took me and silva's suitcases in his hands and nodded towards the car keys he left on the couch.

"Grab the keys and open the door and trunk for me, baby." I took it in my hand and followed him out of the door. Then I locked the door and he walked towards his car. Afterward, I pushed the trunk button and unlocked the car doors. He put the Suitcases in and grabbed the keys from me following me to the passenger side to open the door for me. He got in after shutting my door and started the car and we started our way towards their home.

During the car ride, I was checking my messages and responding to Silva about her clothes. Also, I told them we were on our way. I wanted to respond to people on my Instagram because I was getting a lot of likes lately. I wanted to take a picture with Brandon and post it but I don't know how he would feel about that. However, while scrolling on Instagram I saw that Jina had recently posted on her story. It was a GIF of two little girls that looked to be sisters. The older child hit the little one with a big stuffed giraffe twice as big as the little one. It was a hard hit and the little girl flew onto the ground. The comment below read, "I wish I could do this to her again. She keeps disrespecting my mother by spending the night out with niggas. She's gross and I just wish I wasn't her sister." I was hurt and confused. It pained me that she would think of me like this. She's only acting this way because I'm not home waiting on them to torture me.

Furthermore, I could have sworn I told my dad that I was spending a night at a friend's house until he got back. I didn't want to be around them when he was not. I know that I should tell him what's been going on with me and Jillian but I'm just scared. Scared that he would take her side over mine. Especially Jina's. She's been lying on me to him lately so, of course, I'm including that to think about. Plus she's also his daughter. He says he trusts me and I'm his favorite but sometimes my dad can easily be manipulated by her.

I don't know if he feels bad for her or what. I think he's trying to understand me more lately though. When Lany came to my house that day, it was the first time he roughed Jillian up like that in front of us. Yeah, we know they fight and Yeah, he grabs her and yells at her in front of us sometimes. It was just never that extreme and he would always take their arguments to his room. I feel like maybe he's reaching his breaking point too.

That's one thing he doesn't allow. Jillian thought she could put her hands on any of us and it is not allowed. I feel like all he knows is the verbal and mental abuse she caused me. Jillian never showed the physical only when she gets really angry. My dad only caught her twice, the day at the hospital and the day he choked her up.

I have been honest with him about most things. Except for that. I can't seem to tell him the truth. Afraid that he wouldn't believe me. Afraid that he would take up for them. The day that my brother left and packed up his stuff. Jillian told us my dad put him out because he was selling drugs. The thing is Jillian was manipulating him into doing it. He didn't need to and he was close to graduating. She wanted him to make more money for the family but it was for her. She hated this neighborhood and would always talk shit about wanting to live in mansions to him.

She was putting things in his head making him believe things here could be much more. Jillian was listening in on him and his friends calling him spoiled and telling him he should make his own money. Jillian thought it was a good idea but more so in her favor. My sister and I would sometimes hear the conversations.

One day, my brother and Jina got into an argument about me. It was the first time my brother got mad about her cruel treatment of me. He saw her punching my curled-up body on the bed. She had thought I stole one of her purses. When in fact she would bring her jealous, thieving friends over. I would always catch them stealing Jina's things from her room. I didn't care to tell her because I don't like the bitch. Including the new purse, one of her older guy friends bought her trifling ass. She loved it and was so proud of her accomplishment of getting something out of a nigga. She got really mad about him taking up for me. I later found out that she hid the drugs in my brother's drawer. I found out because 3 days before he left I caught him counting money in his room. I warned him about bringing it here.

He would tell me he never brings the drugs here because he knows how our dad is. Honestly, I yelled at him that day. He was shocked. I told him I didn't like the fact that he was listening to Jillian. I wanted him to know that he was doing something stupid. He told me to get out and that he wants what was best for his mother and all of us. I told him the way he was doing it is wrong and slammed his door. I knew my brother was a follower and wanted to be acknowledged so bad. He would always believe what someone said, take action and regret it afterward. Mark hated how his mother wasn't giving him acknowledgment and his dad was mostly never home.

A day after he left we were having dinner. When everyone finished and left out. Jina sat there smiling as if she had won the lottery and just looked at me. She sat with her big goofy grin explaining to me that she set Mark up to get in trouble. She said that's all she needs to do to get rid of me. Jina includes the only reason she isn't doing it now is because of her mother. Jina and her mother still can make use of me. I believe her honestly. But before that, I'm getting the fuck out of here. The day he left we were telling him not to leave. I knew Jina was being fake about it. She wanted him to leave. When we got outside he pushed her to the ground.

"You ain't shit to me, Jina. I hate yo ass. And I can't wait to see the look on your face when all the shit you and momma doing to dad and Mahani backfires. Hani and dad were the only ones that cared about me for real. Cause I know what momma did. She did some foul-ass shit and I know she using me and even you to keep my dad. But I tried with that lady. Thought if I get her out of here she would change. We were never raised right by her, to begin with. The only reason I was making this money is to get out of here before she does worse. And I hope Mahani wakes up and just beat the shit out of you one day. I just know for a fact you are too far gone. You and my momma. I gotta get the fuck out of here. Hani I'm sorry about the shit that I did to you, I really am. I pray that one day you can forgive me for not being a better brother to you." He side hugged me and got in his car shutting the door.

"Wait, what do you mean you know what she did." He didn't respond and just started up his car and drove away.

I was still thinking about what my brother said that day. It was strange to me. What has that woman done that was fouler than being abusive towards me? and why wouldn't he tell me before he left? It amazed me that he apologized to me but can someone change within a day? When he left none of us was in contact with him. He never came back home. My dad was trying to find him all around Michigan. So when he passed away in New York it occurred to us we never tried looking out of state.   

I feel like Jina would do some shit for my dad not to believe me. I have to think about telling him. It's hard for me and even sad that I have to do that. I should have known she would do something like this randomly anyway. She was always hurtless to me and waiting for a chance to hurt me. I don't know why I thought she would ever change. I had to close my eyes and lean my head back to calm down. I sighed loudly glad the music was up loud. That didn't stop Brandon from noticing my stress though. He turned down the music and moved over to rub my scalp. 

"You good mama?" I opened my eyes and turned to him. He seems to always do that when I'm upset.

"Yes, I am okay it's nothing just getting sleepy." I lied straight through my teeth, sucking on my bottom lip. He lifted an eyebrow still rubbing my scalp and looking at me. It did relax me and I started to feel better instantly. He was going back and forth between the road and my face. He seems to know that I was lying but didn't question it. Which I am glad about I didn't want to talk about it right now. I was thinking too much about a lot of shit. I do it a lot and now that i think about it. It makes me stressed the fuck out doing that.

We pulled right behind the twin's jeep truck. Yesterday we didn't go to the twin's battle which they had rescheduled for next weekend. They couldn't reschedule it any further because they were already paid for it. I also called Zonia telling her that we would hang out another day. She didn't mind because her long-distance cousin came to see her from Florida. I told her to meet us back at Lany's house so that we could all ride to the next battle they have together. They did mention that they are having a performance today. That's where we are going tonight.   

"Come on baby." I was so deep in thought that I didn't know he was already at my door with Silva and my bags. He had all the bags in one hand, while the other was stretched out for me to grab. I grabbed his hands and got out of the car. 

"What are you thinking about, Hani? You've been quiet the whole ride." He closed the passenger door while staring at me questionably. 

"It's nothing, just thinking about Lany." I looked down sucking my bottom lip again and looking at my fingers. He grabbed my chin with his pointer finger and thumb. He used his thumb to pull my bottom lip out of my mouth. He stared at me deeply and said nothing for a while as if he was thinking. Then kissed my lips softly and let me go.

"She's going to be alright, mama. Vialany is here now living with her brothers and she also met a wonderful person like you. Things are going to get better for her from here on out." He said rubbing my arm. I grabbed his hand nodding and he pulled me towards the door. He knocked on the door waiting for someone to answer. He grabbed my waist pulled me closer to him and kissed my forehead. I wrapped my hands around his neck and hugged him. I pulled away hearing the door opening. It was Silva in a long shirt that was too big for her with a pair of shorts under it. I just smiled looking at her knowing what was up and I'm going to get answers soon.

"Hey yall, come on in." She moved out the way to let us in. "Everyone is getting ready in their rooms." Then she tried to grab her suitcase from Brandon.

"I got it, where do you want me taking it?"

"To Laurents room." She tried to look at anyone but Brandon as he had his eyebrows raised at her.

"Yeah alright. You like him don't you?" He chuckled shaking his head. As he started walking toward Laurents room.

"Oh god, relax we're just friends. He wasn't even sleeping in there, he slept on the couch." Silva was smirking trying to fake mug him while folding her arms.

"Damn that nigga don't sleep on the couch for anyone. He for sure into you." He said turning around to look at her.

"You're saying that now Silva. We don't know what will happen in the future. Well actually. I can see it coming but uh just ignore me." I said adding in my two cents.

"Yall gone leave me alone. Just take my bags in there please." She was blushing and speed-walked into the room but not before hitting him in the back of the head.

"I ain't seen her smile like that in a minute," Brandon said rubbing the back of his head and smiling like a proud father. I was too into his smile but realized what he said and frowned confused. 

"How come?" He looked as if he had just come to a realization.

"Oh uh, since Silva moved in she's been down lately. She looks like she's getting better since she's been here and I'm happy about it."

"Yeah, that is good. I have been noticing that about her lately." Silva was a very quiet girl and being around us had made her more sociable. It's like we got her out of her shell a little bit. 

"Brandon! Come on! I need to get ready. We are all leaving in a minute." Silva said as she called from the bedroom. Brandon left my suitcase next to me and went running towards the room to give the other one to Silva.

I grabbed my suitcase and walked to Vialanys room. She wasn't in the room, but I see the bathroom light on.

"Lany?" I said loud enough for her to hear me. 

"I'll be right out in a minute, Hani." She said back. 

I sat on the bed waiting for her while looking at my phone. I got a couple more weird texts from my ex.

Unknown: Aye, I know you see my texts Hani.

Unknown: I just want to talk to you. Especially about what happened between us.

I stared at the message getting frustrated. I had blocked him the other day. Now he is texting me with a different number.

Sent: How'd you get my number?

It's as if he was staring at his phone waiting for a text because he responded fast.

Unknown: Don't worry about all that. Can we meet up and talk?

I don't know what the fuck he thought this was but I'm completely done with his ass. Why would I meet a dude that bullied me to the point of wanting to kill myself?  When I moved it was the happiest day of my life. I told myself I wouldn't date someone like that ever again. I thought about replying to him the thoughts in my head. I decided to just block him again. I heard the door opening to the bathroom and Lany walked out with puffy eyes. She was dressed up real nice but looked sad. 

I walked up to Lany pulling her close and hugging her tight. She hugged me back.

"I'm okay. I-I just need more time to talk about it. Even thinking about it makes me want to cry and gag." She sniffed.

"It's okay, take all the time that you need. Don't worry about it. I don't want to upset you or anything. You can talk to me when you feel like it. If you feel the need to not want to talk to me about it that's okay too." I rubbed her back pulling her closer to me. I wouldn't wish abuse on anyone. I'm just glad that she got away from whoever was doing it to her. 

She nodded then pulled away and wiped her fresh tears. "I already told everyone about how I felt early this morning. My brothers couldn't even look at me when I tried talking to them. I know that they think it's their fault. But I was only trying to protect them. I'm going to go make everyone breakfast. I know I had you guys up all night and I feel bad about it." She said. 

"It's okay, I want to be here for you. I know you would do the same for me, right?" I wanted to ask her about who she was trying to protect them from but that would only contradict what I just told her.

"Yeah I would," she said smiling. I gave her a warm smile back seeing that she is finally coming along. I grabbed some tissue and helped wipe her face.

"Brandon and I ate already before we got here so we're good... Anyways, where is everyone going this early? Doesn't the battle start at five o'clock p.m?"

" Well, I'm getting my car today! I'm so fucking happy! This would be my very first car."

"Fucking fi-na-lly, tired of driving ya stank ass." Her mouth fell right open as i busted out laughing at her expression. She rammed into me like a football player and pushed me onto the bed. I was laughing so hard.

"Girl, please! You love being around me hoe" She tried kissing my face but I flipped her ass and ran to the bathroom and locked the door. "You better run! Trynna' play me. I'd go flatten ya damn tires when i pull my car off the lot."

"Don't get fucked up Lany! Dramatic ass" I laughed.

"Kiss my ass!" She yelled. I heard her footsteps walking out of the room and decided to use the bathroom before leaving back out.

I was done doing my business and went to the sink to wash my hands. When I reached for a paper towel I saw pill bottles sitting on the side of it. I read it and it was some Antidepressants and Xanax. Now, this concerns me and I will have to talk to her about this. It looked half full too. I just hope she hasn't been abusing these pills. The Xanax is making me think differently. This had better be her very first bottle so that she could stop it before its too late. I sat the pill bottle down and walked out of the bathroom. I walked downstairs seeing the twins, Lany and Silva eating breakfast. Brandon was also sitting at the table but he was on his phone texting like last time. Everyone was sitting at the table arguing about what kind of car Lany should get. I sat down next to Brandon to join in on the conversation. 

"I can't wait to pick out the car I want. At first, I wanted something like my brother's truck but now I already know what I'm choosing. I've been loving mustangs since I was little and I don't know why. I want that mustang truck in blue-" Vialany spoke with so much excitement. Lany had been talking about what kind of cars she wanted recently. The choice was always heading towards mustangs. She wanted to pick her very first car out on her own. I would think they would have let her after the day she had.

"I know you heard me tell ya fat head ass what you're getting and that's final. Plus I already told the ol' dude at the dealership to have the Impala ready. You got to work with us Lany we working on getting a dance studio soon. Believe me, I want to give you something better right now. You'll just have to wait until the money from there come in. We are almost done with the signing process. That's why this is final." Larry said to her. 

"I'll add something to it just pick out whatever you want."  Lany, Silva, and I were very shocked the twins not so much. Lany got out of her seat and ran to hug him.

"Thank you, thank you thank you, Brandon, you're the fucking best." She said while squeezing him tight around the neck and jumping up and down.

"Alright, alright get yo heavy-handed ass off me. You hugging me too damn tight. I'm only doing this because your birthday coming up. That's the only present you getting from me." he said pushing her and rubbing his neck. "Plus, I'm about to sell both my cars. The wagon and the 2018 Camaro I'm driving. I have to bring it to them anyway and buy another car. I think I'll get that Camaro ZL1, that shit is kind of nice."

"I forgot how much yo ass love changing cars," Laurent spoke up.

"Oh yeah, I forgot all about my damn birthday." Vialany also spoke up and shook her head. She put her hand on her head. She walked back to her seat to finish eating the rest of her food.

"I just wanted that 2018 for now cause I wasn't about to be getting chauffeured everywhere. I still don't even know if I'll keep this one-" I just noticed I never asked where Brandon worked. He seems like he has a lot of money. He's living by himself at his age and still continuing high school and it's great. He has also moved to a different state without anyone by his side. On top of that being able to get those many expensive cars. Maybe he is well off right? I also don't even know his birthday. It kind of made me feel bad for not knowing these things. We were kissing and touching each other but we're still getting to know each other? I would say it's a bad idea but I'm just going with the flow and seeing how far this gets. As long as we are honest with each other about everything it should be fine. We let the men talk and blank them out. I looked toward Lany eating her food.  

"When is your birthday, Lany?" I questioned. I wanted to get her a present before it comes up as well.

"It's June 24th, which is in two months. I don't even know what I'm going to do. I don't know people here and I'm damn sure not inviting randoms to anything." She said pouting her lips.

"I feel you, mine is November 3rd," Silva mentioned while catching Laurent listening in on our conversation. He was probably trying to hear her say that.   

"We'll figure it out soon don't worry," I said looking over at Brandon who was already staring at me. I blushed and got all shy. How long was he staring at me?

"Yall so damn cute," Silva whispered to me with Lany agreeing. Larry looked at the time on his Apple watch and then looked at his brother. Lau looked at him and started getting up already knowing it was close to that time. 

"Okay, yall muthafuckas done eating? Cause we got to head onto the road towards the dealership. It's getting close to the time of the performance and I don't know how long we gonna be up there." Larry said while cleaning up his mess on the table. Everyone agreed on getting ready to go. 

We got to the dealership and Vialany was looking at all the mustangs that she wanted. She was indecisive after finding more than one that she liked. I couldn't stay to look around while holding Brandon's hand. When he had opened the car door for me and held my hand. He not once has let go since we walked around the parking lot. He had already taken his car to the salesman and now we are looking around. Brandon ended up going with the Camaro he wanted. Lany had ended up picking a mustang truck. We all went into the salesman's office and started with the paperwork.

                                             Vialany's 2022 Mustang Truck.

                                                      Brandon's 2022 New Car.

"Okay, you guys are all set. Thanks for purchasing from us. We value your services.  We hope you come back next time you want to purchase another vehicle. Have a blessed day." The salesman spoke as he shook Brandon and Lany's hands.

Brandon grabbed my hand again and we walked towards his new car that was parked right next to Lanys. He took me by the waist hugging me to him as we waited for everybody. Larry and Lau wanted to ask another question. They're also thinking about getting a car of their own soon.

He kissed my cheek and opened the door for me just in time. Everybody else came out of the office. Silva got in Lany's brand new car and we are now on the way to the battle. It was 40 minutes before it was time to be up there. Everyone stopped for gas or got snacks at a gas station. When we pulled into the parking lot it was packed again. A lot of people must really love watching the twins dance. We got our seats as they head towards the back to get ready. Then the people working there were telling us to get into a big circle. Brandon had sat down next to Silva and Lany sat right next to her. I was going to sit on the side of Brandon but he pulled me in between his legs to lay down. When my head gently hit his chest every one came out that were supposed to be dancing.

They began with a dance they'd already done before and then they switched it up when the song had changed. That part was my favorite. It told a whole deep story and Larry's slow movements were out of control. I noticed when the two make routines it's always about a story, brilliant ideas just flowing out of both of their large heads. Most seems to be about their life and what they go through. They would tell us how they dance based on how they feel. If my best friend would see this she would've definitely fallen in love with larry. She doesn't see it but I know when my girl is attracted to someone. She loves a guy with talent it's her weakness if they could sing or dance. She herself wanted to rap and model. Instead, she ended up working at a salon doing hair.

When the dance was finally over everyone cheered and we got up to be on our way out. As we were walking out some girls were staring at Brandon and me really hard. They were staring me down and rolling their eyes. Then they looked toward Brandon staring him down like he was one hot good-looking apple pie. One of them looked like my sister's friend. I know because i always see her hanging around my sister when she's around her guy friends. They were always in some guy's face wanting something out of them. Brandon was watching them with a mug on his face and grabbed my hand when they started to walk over. 

"Who are those bitches?" Lany spoke up also noticing the girls.

"I don't even know, but I don't feel like dealing with more drama. Every time we're having fun there's somebody there to mess it up." I said. I heard Brandon sigh loudly as they approached us.

"Hey Brandon, I be seeing you around at school. I didn't think you'd like this type of crowd. What are you doing here?" She asked him while ignoring our presence like we not standing next to him. Brandon stood there staring at her.

"Do I know you?" He was giving this unknown look. it kind of scared me a little bit. I think he was tired of females coming to him like he wanted their attention.

"Yeah, I'm in your-" She was interrupted by Lany.

"Excuse us, you're blocking our exit and we're trying to get the fuck out of here. Plus I know you see him boo'd up."  She looked them up and down stepping towards them while pointing at our connected hands. Silva had to pull her back just in case things popped off. 

"Nobody was talking to you ho-" The girl started to say but was cut off by the twins coming towards us. 

"I bet not hear not one disrespectful shit spill out of your nasty ass mouth about my sister or I'm knocking all you bitches wigs back. I ain't got the patience for none of you hoes about her or neither one of these muthafucka's behind me lately. So you better take you and all your ----broke dried up pussy popping hoes the fuck on." Larry said splitting us apart and standing in front of us. They were looking scared and backed up a little bit not trying to say more. They started murmuring while walking away but they knew better than to say it louder. 

"Bitches really be trying it every fucking time. Next time I'm decking bitches in the face first and asking questions later." Lany said to silva as we walked to our cars. 

"I know both yall better start saying shit to these hoes or they gonna think they can continue approaching yall like they just can." She said to us.

"I was going to but you were all slap box ready for them hoes before I could tell them off," Brandon said shaking his head.

"I know, I was just tired of people doing that." He nodded at her and opened his passenger door for me. 

Brandon's Pov 

I was honestly tired of females coming to talk to me and I think it's happening more since I've been hanging with Hani. The girls that go to our school seem to really be jealous of her and I can see why. She's every niggas dream girl and every woman's nightmare next to their unfaithful man. Honestly, I wanted to hurt the girl's feelings back there but when Lany stepped in it saved her life. If she hadn't stepped in the first thing that comes to my mind is me exposing myself. What I mean by that is exposing my true self and how I could get with people. If my true self was out? People would start questioning me about my behavior. She would've been as good as dead because after leaving here I would find her and then kill her. 

We were all chilling back at the twin's house in their living room watching some movies. Silva and Laurent were chatting it up on the couch in their own world. Larry and his sister were playing a boxing game while smoking. They had all the snacks I bought yesterday spread out on the floor being ready to eat. I decided to spend some more time with Hani before heading back home. We were in the guest room just talking about random things and cuddling in the bed. 

"What were those wounds on your back and legs? They seem kind of deep what happened?" 

"I was shot at before and a guy tried to cut me a few times. It was just fighting that I shouldn't have gotten into. The guys that did it were some big childish ass adults." It was partially true because I did get shot and cut up but those were fights I needed to get into. In order for my family to stay safe. I was young when I had to kill guys that were way older than me to protect my brother. I was protecting my brother and uncle perry's family from kidnapping and assassination. I was always ruining niggas plans to steal their spot in the game and they hated that. Any chance someone found out about me they were on me and trying to kill me with the first chance they got.

"Are they still alive?" She asked. 

"I'm not sure, they ran away because the police were coming. I was also rushed to the hospital." Another lie spewed out of my mouth. I hated doing this to her but I couldn't tell her anything yet. She doesn't need to know what I do. I feel like it's the only way to keep her safe. The guys that did this to me are all dead. I killed them on spot very aggressively for even getting the chance to harm me. 

I looked over at her as she lay on my chest with one of her hands softly rubbing my left ear. She had her thick thigh laying on my lap. When I started rubbing it her dress was almost lifting up to her soft hip.  When I was looking there was a bruise almost shaped like a hand print on her inner thighs. I instantly knew whom she had got it from and got mad all over again. I should have done more than just cut his cheek. Speaking of bruises I needed to know what's going on with her. 

"How come you don't tell anyone about these bruises on your body? Who is doing this to you." I said as she tensed up on me. I wanted to change the subject from me but I also wanted to know who's been hurting her. She lifts up and stared up at me debating on if I should know. 

"Just tell me... I already got a clue I just want to know what's going on." I looked at her. I pushed myself to sit up against the headboard to look at her as she crossed her legs and put a pillow on her lap.

"W-when I didn't want to tell you about the hospital situation because of rumors. I also didn't want to tell you because of how my dad's girlfriend Jillian was treating me. I was embarrassed that she hated me and I don't know the reason but I know that there is a reason. She always puts her hands on me, her and her asshole of a daughter. My dad doesn't know it yet because she threatens me about it. She makes me hide my scars and beats me when he isn't around." She said looking down at the pillow and playing with the tag that was hanging out of the pillowcase.

"Why won't you just tell him even if she did threaten you I'm sure he would believe you." I held her hand and kissed the back of it. 

 "Over the years, Jina has been lying on me to my dad about certain things. Like her mother, she also has threatened me to not say anything. She's been trying to stay on my dad's good side. She got my brother kicked out of the house because he was trying to protect me. Mark has not come back at all since that day. So when he died it was a surprise to us. We couldn't even find him after he left." I tensed up a little when she brought him up but quickly didn't let her see it. Was that why he came to New York to try to make fast money? 

"I won't be surprised if she tries to do the same to me and get me kicked out. He and I used to be so close until he started believing her lies. I've been getting in more trouble a lot because of it. All that trouble I been in has been adding up and If I do choose to tell him I don't think he would believe me. If I do tell him who's to say he won't take Jina's side over mine. Lately, he has been trying to understand me and see through them. Which I'm glad about. I just don't know if he's been talking to someone about it or possibly found out. But things around the house have been better for me. He's been noticing the little lies they've been telling."

"That's good he's been noticing. I think you should just tell him anyway and If he doesn't believe you. Or they try to get you kicked out, you'll always have a place to stay.  I don't care if it's either with me or Lany. I'm sure she would love for you to stay with her and wouldn't mind either. I wouldn't want you in an environment where you're getting harmed. You could just stay with me or her until you get your own place." I pulled her to me letting her lay back on me and started rubbing her back.

"Okay, I'll speak to Lany about it. Then I'll try talking to my dad. I just hope it doesn't fuck up our relationship." I can tell she was about to cry so I started rubbing her scalp. I notice that works on her. I'll just do it more often.

"Good and if it does, fuck him. No disrespect. But no father should allow no crazy shit like that. Over time this could fuck with you mentally in a bad way if you don't talk to him about it." I just know from my experience that making your child fight or get beaten isn't what a parent should do. I learned the hard way and that's the reason why my dad and I didn't have a close relationship like me and my brother. She nodded her head and got up. My face changed to confusion, did I say something wrong? She looked at me and smiled.

"I have to use the bathroom and freshen up. I'll be back don't worry." I nodded my head and watched her put her phone on the nightstand to charge. She walked to the bathroom and shut the door. Not even two minutes in there her phone started ringing. I sat up at the edge of the bed and looked at her screen. It was a random number calling her. I'll just let it ring because I don't want to be rude and answer her phone. After the first call, the person called again two more times. I was getting annoyed so I decided to let Hani know. I walked to the bathroom door and knocked.

"Baby, somebody called your phone three times do you want me to answer it if they call again?" I yelled at the door so she could hear me. 

"Yes, please. I'll be out in a minute just washing up right quick." She yelled back to the door. I walked back to her phone and picked up on the second ring.

"Hello." The person was silent but I heard dudes in the background talking it up. The call ended and then her phone start ringing again with the same number. So I answered.

"Yo?... What's the word my nigga?" I said getting frustrated with the person calling her phone like they are fucking retarded. I knew it had to be a dude just from all the niggas speaking in the background earlier.

"Nah, nigga who are you?" A male voice answered back it was now quieter in the background. He must've gone to a quieter room. Did he have to check if he called the right number?

"Nigga you overly calling my girl phone like you fucking dumb or something. Who the fuck are you? And why are you blowing up her shit like a stalker?" I said getting mad. Who the fuck answers the phone like that. I know this ain't her weird-ass ex cause if so he's a dead man.

"Yo girl? Nigga that ain'tcha bitch. She been mine and will always be mine, muthafucka." He responded by yelling through the phone.

"Getcha weird stupid ass off her phone and stop calling her. You on some hoe shit for real. If you gotta steal her number from somebody that means she doesn't want you in her life. Cause If I see yo goofy-ass around her bitch I got something for you."

"Man, ain't nobody scared of you nigga what's up? Ion give a fuck who you are. I'll pistol whip yo ass to death nigga. And take yo bitch." He said like he was about something. I started laughing at this goofy.

"Nigga ion wanna talk, I'ma show you. You got words with me? Come get at me. I'm tellin' you I'ma bully at this shit. You better stay in ya place young talking ass nigga. Stay in ya place, man. No cap. Cause I'ma run down on yo ass. My pipe-hot nigga fully loaded for any of you weird-ass fake shooters. You dead ass nigga. Like I said bitch. Stop calling my girl phone or you gone catch a hot one through ya fat ass skull." I hung up the phone soon as I saw Hani walk out. I blocked the number and turned her phone off. I put it on the charger while watching her walk to her bag to grab some clothes. She had a towel wrapped around her, looking real good. She went into the bathroom and changed her clothes. She came out in some shorts and a belly shirt showing off her curves.  

I got up to hug her and pull her towards the bed to lie down. She was about to reach for her phone but I pinned her hands above her head and stared into her eyes. I wanted to distract her from her phone. I kissed her full lips a few times and then pulled away.

"Hold on, I have to text my dad to tell him I'm okay," she said breathlessly as I was so close to her face. But not once moved an inch to grab for it. 

"You can text him tomorrow. Lay down with me till we fall asleep please." I spooned myself behind her pulling her close to me. She makes me want to protect her. I never had to do this for any girl because I didn't have one. I just hope I can protect her because I couldn't do it for my brother. We slowly drifted off to sleep holding on to each other tightly. Only I didn't fully fall asleep. I needed to get home and do a couple of things. I got up and headed toward Mahani's side of the bed. I kissed her forehead and grabbed my phone. When I quietly walked out of the guest bedroom nobody was in the living room. They must've gone to bed as we did. We were so caught up in conversations and forgot about them. I decided to leave Silva here, she probably wants to hang out with the girls more anyway.  

I walked out the front door and made sure to lock it from the inside. When I got to my car I looked around before getting in. I connected my phone to the Bluetooth device I had. Before even putting a song on there was a message on my phone. 

Uncle Perry: A Lil nigga call me, I got some shit to tell you. 

I called him while I was pulling out of their driveway and onto the road home.

"Whats good nephew? How have you been?" He answered on the third ring.

"I'm good just getting shit prepared down here. That nigga John knew I was coming so shit getting hard. But i'm on his ass. I'm making his life hard right now I know it."

"Good son, make sure you be careful. Me and ya aunt want you home and Alive Lil nigga."

 "I know man I got it I stay strapped and ready. What did you want to tell me unc? Cause soon as I get in this house I'm knocked." I said getting more comfortable in my seat as I stopped at a red light.

"You remember yo uncle J?" He said through the phone getting right to the point.

"Yeah, I kind of remember him. What about him?" I was confused about him bringing that man up. I haven't seen him in years since he had a kid and dropped out of the game.

"Well, he came to visit me at my office and it turns out that Mark's dad is yo Uncle J. He talking about getting back in the game to get that nigga John. He messed with the wrong son. Shit really over for him, nephew." I had to pull over. I'm glad I was already at the house and in my driveway. This shit just keeps getting worse by the minute. What the fuck could be next? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 4.6K 33
Completed "What the hell do you think you're doing?" I asked, glaring at him while he forcefully dragged me out of class. "You told me you need help...
208K 9K 68
The Nerd. Natalie Watson. Straight A student,plain girl,quiet,reserved. She lives her life one day at a time,with a loving mother, a far away best fr...
38.8K 2.4K 49
#1 Spy #2 Mafiaboss • Ziva and Jayceono. Two of the most popular people at school-aka troublemakers-who absolutely detested each other's guts and pre...
345K 13.8K 39
*Completed* ||"Actually, Mr Parker. We were showing the new girl to her class." Seth says as he pushes me forward, in front of the whole class. Serio...