๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ

By Zyrineavery

A person with a desire to die and to live a normal life at the same time is the most dangerous person in the... More

|| Prologue ||
|| C1 โ€ข Interesting Girl ||
|| C2 โ€ข Zombies ||
|| C3 โ€ข Unexpected ||
|| C4 โ€ข Betrayed ||
|| C6 โ€ข What? ||
|| C7โ€ข Hambie ||
|| C8 โ€ข Kill ||
|| C9 โ€ข Bite ||
|| C10 โ€ข Strange feeling ||
|| C11 โ€ข Suffer ||
|| C12 โ€ข Silly Girl ||
|| C13 โ€ข Reckless ||
|| C14 โ€ข Jealousy ||
|| C15 โ€ข Hope ||
|| C16 โ€ข Like ||
|| C17 โ€ข Sacrifice ||
|| C18 โ€ข Life ||
|| C19 โ€ข Classroom President ||
|| C20 โ€ข Fight ||
|| C21 โ€ข Escape Plan ||
|| C22 โ€ข Friend ||
|| C23 โ€ข I hate you ||
|| C24 โ€ข Forgiveness ||
|| Epilogue ||
|| Moon and Sun ||
|| Moon & Sun teaser ||

|| C5 โ€ข Broadcasting Studio ||

3.8K 171 37
By Zyrineavery

____________________

3rd person POV

____________________

"A loud irritating sound woke Y/N up, she slowly opened her eyes she looked around.

Y/N jumped in shock when she remembered what happened before she passed out.

Her eyes widened when she saw a zombie bite mark on her hand but her fear was replaced by confusion as she realized she's not infected nor she didn't even turned into a zombie.

"what's happening to me? I'm supposed to be a zombie now" Y/N said to herself.

"Am i a ghost now?" Y/N whispered to herself.

She immediately stood up to see if she's really a ghost now but she's wrong.

"oh god, that thought scared me" Y/N sigh in relief knowing that she's not dead.

"But why didn't i turned into a zombie?" She thought.

"nevermind, at least I'm safe now" She whispered to herself.

"but, where am i?" she added.

Her eyes roamed around the room.

She spotted a clothes in the table and some sewing machine and kit.

"so I'm in the costume design club room" She whispered.

Y/N walked towards to the clothes that is in the table.

She search for some clothes that she likes and quickly change her clothes.

She ripped off the other clothes on the table and wrapped it around her bleeding hands.

"Guys" The blonde's attention goes to the voice of her professor.

"You're okay, Right? You're not hurt, Right?" She asked.

"I don't know what's going on or why this is happening. Still, find a safe place and hide" The professor stopped what she's saying as she's restraining herself from crying but then she failed.

"I'm sorry. I can't be of any help. D-don't get hurt, okay? Let's all stay alive and meet again. Okay?" She added.

Y/N take a deep breath, trying to stopped herself from crying.

Once she's finished tidying up, she stood up and stretch her body.

She decided to go to the broadcasting room and meet her English Professor.

"Let's finished this already" Y/n whispered to herself before she walked towards the door and opened it, revealing herself from those zombies.

The zombies turned their attention to the blonde causing the blonde to curse.

Y/N immediately run away from them but she stop when she noticed that no one is chasing her.

"What?"

"What's really happening to me?" Y/N asked herself.

Y/N walked closer to a female zombie but instead of noticing her the zombies just passed her by as if they hadn't seen her.

"what the fuck?" Y/N slightly exclaimed in confusion.

"Am i really a ghost now?" She asked herself again.

"But i can feel myself and i feel a little tired and- fucking hell! No way" Realization hits her.

At first she didn't even believe on what she's thinking but seeing those zombies just walked passed her which caused her to gradually believe her suspicions.

"That's impossible!!" She whispered and shook her head.

She continued running even if no one is chasing her.

She just wanted to go to the studio room, hoping that Namra is with her English Professor.

X

___________________

2nd Person POV

___________________

"Who's that?" You heard Professor Sun-hwa asked.

"It's me. Son Areum Y/N" you say your full name, you heard no response from your professor so you plan to knock again but then the door opened.

You quickly go inside and lock the door.

Professor Sun-hwa hugged you tightly causing your eyes to widen in shock.

"I'm glad you're okay" She softly yet sadly said.

You hugged her back.

Few seconds later, both of you pulled away from the hugged.

She looked at you worriedly before she spoke.

"Where are your classmates? Are they with you?" She asked.

You spontaneously bit your lips before you shook your head in response.

"But they're alive, so don't worry to much" You said, trying to comfort your professor.

"Gyeong-su!!" You exclaimed, seeing Gyeong-su outside of the window.

"Where?" Sun-hwa asked, you pointed the window.

She looked at it and immediately run towards it and opened it.

You run towards them and helped Gyeong-su to get inside.

"Be careful" Sun-hwa worriedly said.

"Cheong-san! Ms Park is here with Areum!!" Gyeong-su shouted.

"Were you with others?" Sun-hwa asked again.

"They're in the science club, they'll come down now" Gyeong-su answered.

"Yahh! Come down, quickly" Gyeong-su shouted, looking outside the window.

All of them get down one by one, as Gyeong-su, Sun-hwa and you help them.

Your eyes widened, seeing Namra climbing down.

You quickly help her and when she finally get inside, she unexpectedly hug you.

Your body froze like a statue, as your heart flutter.

You're about to hugged her back when Gyeong-su said "stop hugging each other and help us here, Areum" Namra quickly pulled out from the hug and awkwardly move away from you.

You don't know why you feel a little disappointed when Namra pulled away but you shrugged it off and help your classmates.

"On-jo, climbed down slowly" your professor said.

When she's finally done climbing down, she reach your hand so pulled her towards yours.

But you pulled her harshly causing you to fell down on the floor while On-jo is on the top of you.

"I-i'm sorry. Are you hurt?" You asked, stuttering.

She immediately stood up and help you to stand up.

"Don't worry. I'm fine" She weakly said.

"Are you sure?" You asked as you noticed that she's not in her usual self.

"Yeah" she coldly said before she walked away from you.

"Cheong-san, come here now" Gyeong-su shouted.

"What the fuck!!" You exclaimed loudly when you saw some zombies falling from the upper room.

Your ears perks up when you heard a familiar voice.

"Stay still. I'll help you" you heard Su-hyeok said.

You looked around trying to find where Su-hyeok is but he's not inside.

"What are you doing?" You heard Cheong-san asked.

"Wait will you. Moron" Su-hyeok said.

"What the hell. Why am i hearing Su-hyeok. Am i getting crazy?" You whispered to yourself.

"Areum, are you saying something?" Jimin asked.

You shook your head as a no.

"Hey!! It's Bare-su with Cheong-san" Dae-su shouted.

You widened her eyes in shock.

You quickly run towards them and pushed your classmates away from your way.

"Morons, stopped chitchatting and climbed down already" You shouted.

"There's a zombie in my feet" Cheong-san answer.

"I know, i can see it. You Moron" you said, you immediately get out of the window and pushed down the zombie, causing it to fall.

"Stop hugging me. Your grossing me out" you heard Cheong-san said.

"I'm not hugging you. Moron" Su-hyeok said as he slightly laughed before he said "Do you like this?".

"Fucking hell, you both are grossing me out" You shouted at them, before you helped them as they climbed down.

When those two boys finally get down, your gaze turned to Namra who's holding Su-hyeok's hand.

"Close it" Nayeon said.

"Aren't you coming in or are you planning to stay outside?" Gyeong-su asked causing your attention to goes to him.

"Shut up. I'm going in, don't rushed me" you irritatedly said.

"Close the window. Please" Nayeon shouted earning the attention of Gyeong-su.

"Didn't you see that Areum is still outside. We can't closed it until she gets in" Gyeong-su shouted back.

You rolled your eyes, seeing those two fighting again.

You're about to get inside when a zombie fell on you.

All of your classmates shouted in fear.

The zombie didn't even bother to bite you.

The male zombie turned his head on where Namra is.

Your eyes widened when the zombie was about to go inside.

You quickly grabbed him up and threw him down.

After that, you quickly get inside and closed the window.

"That was close" you whispered to yourself.

"Are you okay?" Your professor asked worriedly.

"I'm perfectly fine no need to worry" you said, trying to catch your breath.

"See that? If we close it then Areum is probably die right now" Gyeong-su said to Nayeon.

"Is it wrong to say close it?" Nayeon asked.

"Is your own survival all that matters?" Gyeong-su asked.

Nayeon sigh heavily before she spoke.

"I can't stand you, stupid welfie" Nayeon said.

"I think that's too much" you butt in.

Nayeon was about to say something but Gyeong-su pushed her.

"Hey. What the fuck did you say?" Gyeong-su asked.

"Stop it" Dae-su said, trying to grabbed Gyeong-su.

Nayeon stood up.

"Did you just hit me?" She asked.

"Yeah and you deserve it" Gyeong-su said.

Nayeon raised her hand, she was about to hit Gyeong-su but you hold her wrist.

Nayeon looked at you and asked "what do you think you're doing?" She asked, raising her voice on you.

You coldly looked at her.

"Stop this nonsense already" You said.

There's a loud slap, catching Sun-hwa and Namra's attention.

You ignored the pain that you're feeling and grabbed her towards you.

Namra was about to walked towards you when Sun-hwa spoke.

"Cut it out. What are you doing?" Your professor asked.

"Gyeong-su hit me!" Nayeon said acting like a victim.

"You called me a welfie and you even slapped Areum" Gyeong-su said, raising his voice a little.

"The slap was not a big deal" you said with no emotion

"Was i wrong about calling you that?" Nayeon asked.

"How could you say that" Cheong-san butt in.

"What's a welfie?" Your professor asked in confusion but no one answered her question.

"What is it?" She asked again.

"A person on a welfare" Su-hyeok answer.

"What?"

"A person on a welfare, welfie for short" He repeat what he said.

"Nayeon, you were wrong. Don't say that ever again and you Gyeong-su if you hit someone for saying that, you're the one who loses. You understand what I mean right?" Gyeong-su just nodded in response.

You let go of Nayeon's hand and walked away from everyone.

Some of your classmates decided to log in in their account and some of then started chit chatting.

Your attention goes to Namra as she spoke to someone.

"I don't think it'll work" Namra said.

"what?" Su-hyeok asked in confusion.

"In the science club"

"i came from the art club. What's in the science club?"

"ohh, well..." you took a deep breath before you looked at them.

Seeing everyone's attention goes to the boy with a glasses.

You started to walked towards the door, and peek on what's on the outside but then someone or something broke the window.

"Did someone not make it in?" Su-hyeok asked.

"No. We're all here" Cheong-san said.

As you watched the window slowly breaking, you hurriedly stood in front of Namra.

You're using yourself as her shield.

Shielding her, trying to make sure she's safe by those flying broken glass pieces.

Cheong-san slowly walked towards it.

"Do you see something?"

"What is it?"

"It must be wind" Gyeong-su said.

"That scared me"

Cheong-san looked up and then a zombie suddenly appeared causing everyone to fell on the floor in surprise.

"It's coming! It's coming! It's coming!!" Dae-su said repeatedly.

Cheong-san grabbed a mop and hit the zombie.

Gyeong-su help Cheong-san but the zombie scratch his hand.

He walked backwards seeing his bleeding hands but then he shrugged it off.

Gyeong-su was about to help Cheong-san again but the young man unintentionally hit Gyeong-su's face.

Gyeong-su fell as his nose bleed.

Su-hyeok grabbed the mop on Cheong-san's hand and stabbed the zombie.

But the zombie didn't even die by that stab.

"You startled me, you fucking ugly zombie" You shouted as you run towards the zombie.

You stepped on Gyeong-su's shoulder and jump.

You kicked the zombie causing it to fall.

"Fucking hell!!" You shouted in frustration as you watched the zombie fell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't own any of the character expect Y/n and the other.

I won't use some of the scene in aouad. Some scene are made by me so the character will really fit on this book.

Don't forget to vote and share this book to your aouad gay friend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 5.1K 29
โ™ก๏พŸ๏ฝฅ๏ฝก๏ฝก๏ฝฅ๏พŸโ™ก๏พŸ๏ฝฅ๏ฝก ๏ฝก๏ฝฅ โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €(๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด) โ €โ €โ €๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜บ. โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €(๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๏ฟฝ...
205K 5.6K 42
" Our hearts closed off and stubbornly set in stone Refusing to acknowledge it all " Chan-mi could never imagine that her normal school day would end...
8.1K 439 15
โ ๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘ข๐‘ก๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘’. โž โ‰ ๐ด ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘œ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘ข๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘œ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘โ„Ž ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๏ฟฝ...
219K 5.8K 18
[ ๐‹๐ž๐ž ๐’๐ฎ-๐‡๐ฒ๐ž๐จ๐ค ๐ฑ ๐…๐ž๐ฆ ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ] โ๐’€๐’†๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’…๐’‚๐’š ๐’Š๐’” ๐’ˆ๐’๐’๐’†, ๐’•๐’๐’Ž๐’๐’“๐’“๐’๐’˜ ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’Ž๐’š๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’š, ๐’•๐’๐’…๐’‚๐’š...๐’Š๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’ƒ...