My Unexpected Husband || KTH

By Misskim0823

What will happen when the bride runaway from her own wedding just because of huge age gap ? What will Taehyun... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER : 1
NOT A CHAPTER
CHAPTER - 3
CHAPTER - 4
CHAPTER - 5
CHAPTER - 6
CHAPTER - 7
CHAPTER - 8
CHAPTER - 9
CHAPTER - 10
CHAPTER - 11
CHAPTER - 12
NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER - 13
CHAPTER - 14
CHAPTER - 15
CHAPTER - 16
CHAPTER - 17
CHAPTER - 18
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER - 19

CHAPTER - 2

6.2K 228 82
By Misskim0823

Y/N : OK ,  I'm ready to marry Mr. Kim's son .

SUGA'S WIFE ( JIWOO )POV :

After hearing Y/N answer I quickly run towards Taehyung's room where he is getting ready and all of his friend and their wives were present there.
I slammed the room's door , they looked at me with concern and me why i was running like that.

After catching my breath I told them everything that happened sometime ago in the bride's room .
Then I looked at Taehyung's face and he had a blank face. I asked him what is going to do and he told me that..

Taehyung : I ain't gonna anything about it . I'm not going to cry for the person who didn't think about others .

Jiwoo : And..

Tae : And nothing more..

TAEHYUNG POV :

After Jiwoo noona told us everything I was shocked like how can a person be this much selfish , if she didn't wanted this marriage she should have told me if she can't tell it to her parents.
But now I'm ain't going to cry for her , I'm going to move on from it with my wife aka Mr. Singh youngest , second and only daughter.
After sometime mom and dad entered the room and said that..

Mr. Kim : Son , actually...

Taehyung : I know everything dad and I'm ready to this marriage with Y/N.

Mrs. Kim : She is perfect girl for you ,  Taehyung  . After marriage give her some time and adjust with her , she will accept you definitely.

Taehyung : I will mom...

Mr. Kim : OK , let's go everybody is waiting for the groom.

Y/N POV : 

Today I'm sitting here as a bride and waiting for my father to take me to the mandap ( aisle) and
I'm going to marry a person to whom my sister was going to get married but she runaway  from this marriage to live her life with freedom , not on somebody's command . Marriage is a very beautiful day in a girl's life but not mine .
I just hope that my soon to be husband don't treat me like a shit and allow me to do my job in future..

After sometime the door open by someone and that is my father , he smiled seeing me and said...

Mr. Singh : You look beautiful my daughter and now let's go it's time , the priest is calling the bride.

Y/N : OK

Mr. Singh : I will miss you , my princess.

Y/N : I will miss you too , dad.

Mr. Singh : Taehyung will keep you happy my child , please give him some time and try to adjust with him.
I love you , princess..

Y/N : Okay , I love you too dad

AUTHOR'S POV :

YOUR LEHANGA

YOUR MAKE UP

YOUR HAIRSTYLE

YOUR JEWELLERY

YOUR CHHUDDA

YOUR KALIRE

MANDAP

You were come down to the mandap with your father and sit beside the groom.
After some mantra and rituals we take 7 Fera's around the fire promising each other to never leave each other's side not only in this birth but also for next 7th births and then the priest said that...

Priest : Now the groom put the mangalsutra around the bride's  neck and this sindoor..

After the announcement of priest Taehyung lifted my veil and put the mangalsutra and sindoor on me clarifying that I'm married now , I'm his property , his responsibility..

TAEHYUNG POV :

After the priest announced to put mangalsutra and sindoor on her , so i lifted her veil and oh my god!  she is soo beautiful but her face and blue eyes are blank just like mine.

Priest : Go on son put it around her

Taehyung  : Yeah...

Priest : Now , I pronounce you both as husband and wife

After priest said that , she is my wife I was so happy from inside that now is my wife , my property , my responsibility and I will be the only one who will call har as mine.

Now she is no more MISS SINGH now she is MRS. KIM TAEHYUNG...

After we took blessing from our parents and moved to our mansion in India..

To be continued...

--------------------------------------------------------------

Plz , vote for my story
Comment on it ,
Share it with your friends
And do follow me

Stay blessed😊😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 3.5K 36
What will happen when two person have to marry eachother without their consent.Can they fell in love?Can they adjust with eachother?Everything will b...
34.4K 1.1K 22
This story is an Indian BTS ff... from the very start tae is in love with ur sister but she is really hard to get so he used you to get her as he wil...
185K 5.4K 17
Y/N : ...... I was living a normal life But..... Just in a day everything changed I had many dreams but now..... Everything shattered because of him...
232K 6.5K 35
Jeongukk and Taehyungi are finally married. Let's see how their journey goes. The story of an newly married couple from the day after their wedding. ...