chaos - teen wolf

By MARVELMAZETEEN

Follow the adventures of the newly formed pack where they try to keep beacon hills safe from the uprising sup... More

CAST
PLAYLIST
SEASON 3 A
TATTOO
CHAOS RISING
FIREFLIES
UNLEASHED
FRAYED
MOTEL CALIFORNIA
CURRENTS
VISIONARY
THE GIRL WHO KNEW TOO MUCH
THE OVERLOOKED
ALPHA PACT
LUNAR ECLIPSE
SEASON 3 B
ANCHORS
MORE BAD THAN GOOD
GALVANIZE
ILLUMINATED
SILVERFINGER
RIDDLED
LETHARIA VULPINA
ECHO HOUSE
THE FOX AND THE WOLF
DE-VOID
INSATIABLE
THE DIVINE MOVE
SEASON 4
THE DARK MOON
117
THE BENEFACTOR
I E D
ORPHANED
WEAPONIZED
TIME OF DEATH
PERISHABLE
MONSTROUS
A PROMISE TO THE DEAD
SMOKE AND MIRRORS

MUTED

36 2 0
By MARVELMAZETEEN

WALCOTT HOUSE

SEAN: Willow? Willow!

SEAN: Mom? I can't find her.

SEAN: Mom? I'm going to bed.

SEAN: Hey, you... What are you doing under there?

CHRISTINA: OH GOD! HELP ME!

THE MUTE: Hello, Sean. I just killed your family. Do you want to die like them? Begging for your life? Or, do you want to fight?

THE MUTE: I'll give you some help. Wrap a towel around your fist. Smash the mirror. Use one of the shards to defend yourself.

THE MUTE: Go ahead. I'm waiting.

THE MUTE: Are you ready, Sean? Because here I come.

DEREK'S LOFT

PETER: That table's Italian.

BRAEDEN: [shrugging] So are these boots.

BRAEDEN: Are we going to talk interior design and fashion, or are we going to talk numbers?

PETER: [scoffing] We're hiring you to find Kate, not assassinate the president.

BRAEDEN: I was hired by the Calaveras to find Kate. You're hiring me to find her first. Going against the Calaveras is what's going to cost you.

DEREK: [impatiently] We'll pay. Just find Kate. That's all we want.

PETER: Are you insane?

DEREK: We don't have a choice. We spent a week looking for her, and came up with nothing.

PETER: If we don't find out who told Kate about the vault, we don't get those bonds back. What do you think I'm gonna do then, huh? Get a job? My resume is slightly out of date! We got robbed, Derek. Robbed!

DEREK: RAWRRRRRRR!

PETER: [anxiously] Oh... that's a new look for you.

PETER: What happened to your eyes?

DEREK: I don't know... But I'm willing to pay to find out.

BEACON HILLS HIGH SCHOOL

STILES: Of course you're still the team captain. You got your grades up, just like Coach told you to, right?

SCOTT: Yeah, but he never told me I was back on the team-- he just told me to show up at try-outs today. 

SAM: We got bigger things to deal with, anyway. Did you tell Argent yet?

SCOTT: Uh, I texted him, but he didn't get back to me...

STILES AND SAM : [incredulously] You told him his sister Kate came back from the dead over a text?

SCOTT: [sheepishly] I didn't have the money to call France.

STILES: Yeah, you think you got money problems? Try paying for an MRI and a visit to Eichen House.

SCOTT: Another notice?

STILES: Yeah. This one said "final."

STILES: [sighing] Now, what the hell are we doing here, anyway? We got like, one hundred and seventeen million problems, and worrying about our status on the lacrosse team is not one of them.

SCOTT LOOKS WIDE EYED BEFORE REPLYING

SCOTT: ...It is now.

SAM AND STILES : Who the hell is that???

GARRETT: Nice, Liam! You might just be our first-ever freshman captain.

STILES: Okay, maybe we should just practice a little bit...

BEACON HILLS MEMORIAL HOSPITAL

DR. GEYER: The nursing staff's already spread too thin. I know there's never a good place to make cuts, but this hospital has seen a bizarre amount of damage, and the insurance isn't going to cover it. We have to cut back.

MELISSA: Maybe I can pull some money from pediatrics...

DR. GEYER: Your shift is over. I'm exhausted just looking at you. Please, go home and get some sleep.

MELISSA: [absentmindedly] Okay. I just need to get some dinner, first...

DR. GEYER: Melissa, it's seven AM.

BEACON HILLS MEMORIAL HOSPITAL

MELISSA: Now I know why he hasn't spoken a word to the psychologist yet...

STILINSKI: He's going to be in shock for a while, isn't he?

ANTHONY : This was his whole family?

STILINSKI: Mother, father, older brother. Sean was the youngest, and the only one that got away. The question is, from what?

MELISSA: From who?

ANTHONY : These wounds weren't caused by claws and fangs. These are deep cuts, a combination of sharp and blunt force trauma.

STILINSKI: That's what the M.E. said. Some kind of axe? I just need to make sure that we didn't have to, uh...

MELISSA: Involve the trio?(Scott Stiles and Sam)

STILINSKI: Yeah. If this is every-day homicide instead of the supernaturla kind, then maybe we can give them the day off from the world of murder and massacres...

MELISSA: When do we get a day off?

YUKIMURA HOUSE

NOSHIKO: Your father's waiting for you outside.

KIRA: I know, I know...

KIRA: What is this?

NOSHIKO: A "For Sale" sign. It lets people know your house is for sale.

KEN: [sighing] I thought you were going to talk to her.

NOSHIKO: Kira, we told you this was temporary.

KIRA: That was after you told me I was a Kitsune, and was going to have to destroy a dark spirit by stabbing and killing one of the few friends I've made in this town!

NOSHIKO: And you didn't have to! I call that a win.

KIRA: We're not going back to New York.

NOSHIKO: And why would we stay?

KIRA: Because... Well...

KIRA: Dad's a very important teacher at the high school.

KEN: In New York, I was a professor at Columbia.

NOSHIKO: You'll make new friends.

KIRA: Not like these! You don't know them like I do. Lydia, Sam, Stiles,  Malia...

NOSHIKO: ...And Scott?

KIRA: [sighing] Who?

NOSHIKO: He wasn't your first boyfriend, and he won't be your last.

KIRA: [glumly] He's not my boyfriend.

BEACON HILLS HIGH SCHOOL

Liam was changing his shirt when he turned around to see the 3 juniors, quickly pulling it down when he noticed a girl among the 3. A very hot girl. Not Scott .😂

STILES: Hey, Liam... You want to explain what that was out there?

LIAM: What do you mean?

SAM : That little display. Your little circus act.

LIAM: [confused] What circus act?

STILES: You caught every shot.

LIAM: ...I was in goal.

STILES : Yeah, but nothing, not a single shot got past you!

LIAM: Yeah, I was the goalie. You guys played this game before?

SAM : You're a freshman, right?

LIAM: Yeah...

STILES: But you weren't here last semester.

LIAM: I transferred from Devenford Prep.

SAM : [frowning] You transferred?

LIAM: Yeah...

SCOTT: No... You got kicked out, didn't you?

LIAM: [frustrated] All right, look-- kicked out or transferred, what do you guys care? I came here to play lacrosse. The team could use a few good players, right?

STILES: No. No, we don't need any more good players--

SCOTT: Actually, we could sort of use a couple...

SAM : Okay, how'd you get this good? Have you always been this good? Or did it suddenly happen just once over night? Have you ever been out in the middle of the woods during the night of a full--

SCOTT: [interrupting] --SAM--

LIAM: Hmm. Look, I learned from my stepfather, all right? He made team captain when he was a sophomore--

LIAM: Just like you.

LIAM: And yeah... I guess I'm just that good.

He winked at Sam while walking past the 3 as they watched him go.

SCOTT: [shrugging] He wasn't lying that time.

"Did he just wink at you?" Stiles questioned

"I guess yeah" She chuckled "How cute"

"Cute!??" Stiles exclaimed

She laughed

"You're cuter" she said poking his nose causing Scott to chuckle.

BEACON HILLS HIGH SCHOOL

Malia enters the classroom but when she saw mathematics on the board she immediately went out only to be pulled back in by Sam.

MALIA: I hate math. It's pointless.

SAM : It's school! School is important, and math is essential.

MALIA: To what?

SAM : [winking] Knowing how much to tip at restaurants.

LYDIA: [annoyed] And other less important things, like medicine, economics, engineering...

SAM : Tipping.

MS. FLEMMING: All right, volunteers to the board! Lydia, Diego, Malia...

MALIA: Um... I didn't volunteer.

MS. FLEMMING: You did now. To the board!

MALIA: Grrr...

LYDIA: Did you go over the notes I gave you?

MALIA: I didn't understand them.

LYDIA: [sighing] X equals twenty-five.

LYDIA: And sweetheart? Put away the claws.

KIRA: An axe-murderer?

STILES: A family-murdering axe-murderer!

SCOTT: I already heard about it.

SAM : Wait, what? You did? How?

SCOTT: My mom called me. She knew we'd see it on the news.

STILES: Perfect! Let's go!

SCOTT: Whoa, whoa-- we've got econ. in five minutes...

STILES: All right, did you forget the part about the family-murdering axe-murderer???

SCOTT: Did you forget your dad's the sheriff? They want us to stay out of it.

STILES: Are you guys kidding me?

SAM : [incredulously] There's a family-murdering axe-murderer and we're not going to do anything about it???

KIRA: Maybe we should just let the adults handle it...

STILES: So, the two of you, you just want to stay here, school, go to class?

SAM: Never heard anything so irresponsible in my life!

SCOTT: See you at tryouts?

SCOTT: Hey, so that thing you wanted to talk about...?

KIRA: Yeah?

SCOTT: Yeah... Can we talk about it later? After tryouts? Do you mind waiting? It won't be that long.

KIRA: [conflicted] Um... I...

KIRA: Sure.

SCOTT: Great. See you then.

HE KISSES HER ON THE LIPS AND WALKS OFF LATER ON REALIZES

SCOTT: Oh, God...

BEACON COUNTY SHERIFF'S STATION

STILINSKI: I said, I don't want anyone else on site. Review the photos, and don't blame me for the nightmares.

PARRISH: But Sheriff, don't you feel like we're missing something?

STILINSKI: Yeah. And that's why Agent McCall is bringing in an expert from Quantico who deals with exactly this kind of thing.

PARRISH: You mean the U.S. Marshal?

STILINSKI: [frowning] What U.S. Marshal?

BRAEDEN: I called about the case file?

BEACON HILLS HIGH SCHOOL

SCOTT: It was the first kiss since our actual first kiss.

STILES: That's good! You kissed her!

SCOTT: [panicked] I did... but I didn't...

SAM : Was-was it on the lips?

SCOTT: Yeah...

STILES: Was there tongue?

SCOTT: No, I... It was like how you kiss your grandmother when you're five.

STILES: Oh! Chaste. You gave her a chaste kiss.

SCOTT: Yeah, and now it's... It's all weird. It's all completely weird, and I... I don't know what to do. Maybe I should text her...

SAM : No! Just no with the texts.

COACH: As a reminder, it's an open tryout today-- all positions available. This is a rebuilding season, people! Jackson's gone, Lahey's gone... Greenburg, the one guy I actually wanted gone, was held back... again.

COACH: Get your asses on the field!

SCOTT: Hey, Coach? I just wanted to ask if... I was still... If I'm... You know...

COACH: You're on the team, McCall.

SCOTT: But... But am I... Everything that I was on the team before?

COACH: All positions are available.

THEY ALL START RUNNING WHEN COACH COMMENT ON EVERYONE

COACH: Terrible!

COACH: Horrifying!

COACH: Pathetic!

COACH: Unbelievably pathetic!

COACH: Is that everyone?

COACH: Yup, that's everyone.

SCOTT: I got you.

STILES: Who came in first?

SAM : He isn't human! What is he? Like, a Were cheetah? Does that even exist? Is that a thing?

SCOTT: I think he's just good...

STILES: I'm gonna puke. Take me somewhere.

-----------------------

MALIA: What's wrong with you?

KIRA: Me? Nothing.

MALIA: You reek of anxiety, and it's distracting. What's going on?

KIRA: Scott and I sort-of had this thing happen... But it wasn't much of a thing... And I'm starting to think it never was anything at all.

MALIA: What do you want it to be?

KIRA: More.

--------------------------------

STILES: You know, maybe he's only good in goal. You know, just totally useless on the rest of the field.

COACH: [gleefully] YES!

STILES: Maybe he's just perfect at everything.

SAM : ...I hate him.

SCOTT: You don't have to hate him. The team needs new players.

STILES: What about a new team captain?

GARRETT: [sarcastically] Nice, McCall!

STILES AND SAM  : Hey, Garrett... Shut up!

KIRA: Isn't the team captain supposed to be one of the best players on the team? Or good?

STILES: Dude, what is going on with you?

SCOTT: I don't know, I'm having a really off-day.

STILES: Off-day? You were dying out there! I feel actual physical pain watching you.

SCOTT: [offended] I didn't see you make any shots...

STILES: Yes, that's because I'm terrible, though, Scott! You-- you are the Alpha.

SCOTT: Not on the field. I'm a human on the field.

SAM  : Well, human-you is kind of sucking at the moment. So, do you think there is any way you can use just, like, a little tiny bit of wolf power?

SCOTT: It's cheating...

SAM  : I know it is! It's just, I hate seeing this little freshman come in and steal all your glory after you worked your tushie off! I hate it!

SCOTT: He's not going to steal all the glory.

COACH: Yes! Hot damn! Yeah! Hustle!

COACH: McCall and Stilinski, grab the long sticks! You're covering goal for two-on-ones.

SAM :  ABOUT ME?

COACH: With the boys. Ok 3 on ones

STILES: We still don't know if he's a Werewolf... And, if he is, he'd just be cheating, and we'd just be cheating the cheater.

SCOTT: But he's not. I'd know-- I'd be able to catch a scent or something.

SAM  : Maybe you need to get closer...

SCOTT: I think I'm about to get my chance.

COACH: That's my boys and girl! Those 2 are like sons to me and Sam's the daughter I never had.

SAM: Yeah love you too coach!

Coach smiles at her when the boys get more confidence.

KIRA: [cheering] YES!

COACH: That's how you do it! That's how it's done!

MALIA: That was luck!

SAM : [muttering] Oh, no, Malia... Don't get involved...

MALIA: Do-over!

COACH: [condescendingly] Sweetheart, there are no do-overs-- this is a practice.

MALIA: Ten bucks on Sam  Scott and Stiles!

COACH: ...I'll take that action.

COACH: Hey! Get back in there, Liam!

COACH: Don't move! Don't touch him!

LIAM: I'm okay, Coach. I'm all right.

LIAM: AHHHHH!

"I'm okay, Coach. I'm all right." Liam tried to stand but yelled in pain, almost falling to the ground before Sam  managed to catch him with Scott on the other side.

 The two super naturals supported Liam with his arms over their shoulders.

 "I think it's my leg."

"I think we should take him to the nurse. Maybe even the hospital." Sam  said to Coach and he let them go, Stiles trailing after them to help. 

COACH: You guys take a lap! Run around! Start running around the field!

COACH: Stupid...!

COACH: Oh!

COACH: Wow! Nice catch! Throw it back!

KIRA: Oh, my God!

COACH: [wheezing] Someone ask her if she's ever played lacrosse!

WALCOTT HOUSE

PARRISH: Beacon County Sheriff's Department! This is a crime scene! Show yourself!

DEREK'S LOFT

DEREK: There's nothing in here about Kate. This killer used an axe.

BRAEDEN: Actually, he used a military tomahawk.

DEREK: [suspiciously] That's not in this report...

BRAEDEN: [coyly] I know.

DEREK: Are you going to tell me what else you know?

BRAEDEN: Not yet... 'Cause I don't really know much.

DEREK: But you know something.

BRAEDEN: Maybe. The problem is... the people I need to talk to right now, don't talk to people like you.

DEREK: You want me to wait for you?

BRAEDEN: I want you to trust me.

DEREK: And why would I trust you? I don't know anything about you.

BRAEDEN: Yeah, well... I know you. And I know what you really want-- you want what Kate stole from you.

BRAEDEN: Briseann an dúchas trí shúile an chait. It means, "The true nature of someone is reflected in their eyes." In your case, the color of your eyes.

DEREK: ...You get a week.

BEACON HILLS HIGH SCHOOL

SCOTT: Hey, sorry about all that... We're taking Liam to the hospital. It might be a sprain... It could also be a break...

KIRA: It's okay. I get it. We can talk later?

SCOTT: And I'm sorry about before...

SCOTT: Before-before? When I did that thing in the hallway...?

KIRA: It's fine. Totally okay.

SCOTT: I didn't mean to make things awkward. Or weird. Really, I'm sorry.

SCOTT: ...You know what? I'm not sorry.

They kiss.

KIRA: [smiling] Text me later?

WALCOTT HOUSE

LYDIA: I would try to explain it, but... I've never gotten a satisfactory explanation myself.

PARRISH: Just an unusual habit of showing up at places where people have been brutally murdered?

LYDIA: Are you saying I have a reputation?

PARRISH: An unusual one... Maybe you're psychic?

LYDIA: Don't tell me you believe all that?

PARRISH: I'd like to say I don't believe in anything, but I keep an open mind.

PARRISH: But, if you're looking for dead bodies, I think you're a little late.

PARRISH: ...I think it's a game locker. Like venison. Hunting's legal in some parts of the state, but...

LYDIA: What is it?

PARRISH: It's not venison.

BEACON HILLS MEMORIAL HOSPITAL

MELISSA: Are you sure you don't want to eat something?

SEAN: Yes.

MELISSA: Okay... Let me know if you need anything. A deputy is standing right outside.

When they got to the E.R., Stiles and Sam  supporting Liam while Scott checked him in, Melissa and Anthony  came around the corner to spot her son his daughter and Stiles .

"Uh... Hi, Mom." Scott greeted sheepishly when he saw her.

"Uh... Hi, Dad." Sam  greeted sheepishly when she saw him.

Liam was checked in and put in a wheelchair to be taken to an exam room. "Don't worry, Liam. We'll take good care of you." Melissa assured as they  wheeled him off.

The three watched them go before Sam  glanced at the clock. "Stiles, we gotta go soon. We promised Malia we would help her study."

"It's fine." Scott said. "I want to check on him anyway.

"Hey, I don't need to say that wasn't your fault, right?" Stiles asked the wolf.

"I don't know.

"Scott, if you had used any wolf power that kid wouldn't be limping, he'd be crawling, back to the other half of his body." Sam said

"If I hadn't been so worried about being captain he wouldn't be hurt either."

"It's okay to want something for yourself once in a while. Team captain, Alpha werewolf. You're still only human." Stiles patted Scott on the shoulder before he took Sam's hand and led her away

....

YUKIMURA HOUSE

NOSHIKO: Ken, would you please call the real estate agent and ask him why not a single person has come to this open house?

KEN: I think I know why...

NOSHIKO: KIRA!

....

STILINSKI HOUSE

Sam  sat propped against the head of Stiles' bed, Stiles next to her and Malia farther down in front of her as they all studied together. They had been pouring over their books and notes for a while, and after another moment Malia decided she had enough. She closed her Precalculus book with a firm 'snap'. 

"Hey, we're not done yet." Sam  called as Malia moved to lay with her head on the slightly older girl's stomach.

"Yes, we are." She mumbled into the material of her shirt, already letting her eyes drift shut to sleep. Stiles lightly glared at the coyote as Sam  huffed a laugh.

"I promised we'd help you study. You can sleep later."

"I want to lay just like this again. It's comfortable."

"Whatever you want, only if we get back to studying." Malia grumbled as she sat back up, grabbing her book and highlighters again.

"What's with all the highlighters anyway?" Stiles asked Malia when he saw them.

"It's something Sam  showed me. Green is for the things I understand. Yellow is for 'I'm working on it'. And..." 

She flipped through the pages to find her last marker.

 "Red means I have no clue. I'm mostly using red." She shrugged and looked back down at her book.

 Stiles thought that sounded familiar, and he glanced at his cork board where strings of those exact colors were dangling from thumbtacks.

 A fond smile washed over his features as he looked at his witch, now noticing her notes which were scrawled in ink of three colors. 

Green, yellow, and red.

 Unable to help himself he reached out and put his fingers under her chin, gently turning her face to direct her lips to his. 

She was surprised with the sudden affection, but wasn't going to protest as she let the warmth of him envelope her. 

They only broke apart when Malia threw a piece of paper at them, playfully glaring at the couple. 

"Study first, remember?"

"You're right, you're right." Malia smiled and Sam  chuckled as she straightened up once again.

Malia sighed as she looked at the schoolwork. 

"So, what's the secret? Why is math impossible for me and easy for you guys?"

"Because we usually use Lydia's notes." Stiles answers.

"Then somebody needs to give me notes on Lydia's notes, because I don't understand any of this." Malia shook the green notebook in the air for show and Sam  grabbed it from her hold.

"Well, let's see." Sam flipped through the pages for a moment, but her expression quickly turned to one of confusion.

 "Lydia wrote these?"

"Yeah. What are they?"

"They're definitely not Math, that's for sure." Stiles looked over her shoulder then, and they both looked at the pages filled with letters, numbers, and symbols that were not meant for math at all.

BEACON HILLS MEMORIAL HOSPITAL

LIAM: It's broken, isn't it?

DR. GEYER: It's definitely going to need an x-ray.

LIAM: It's broken... And it's my fault...

DR. GEYER: You want to tell me what happened?

LIAM: I went up against two juniors-- one of them is captain of the team.

DR. GEYER: Remember what we always say? "Play smart, not hard."

LIAM: Are you mad at me?

DR. GEYER: No, of course not! Your mom might be mad at me for getting you into lacrosse, but maybe we should both wait for the x-ray before we panic. And, trust me... I have more reason to panic than you. It's not over yet. Wait for that x-ray.

SCOTT: [on the phone] Hey, Lydia--

LYDIA: [on the phone] Where are you? I couldn't call-- I couldn't get away from the deputy.

SCOTT: [on the phone] Okay, slow down...

LYDIA: [on the phone] You need to get to the hospital. You need to get there right now! The son, the only one who survived? He's there.

SCOTT: [on the phone] So am I. I'm at the hospital, too.

LYDIA: [on the phone] Then find him-- find Sean Walcott.

ANTHONY : Sean, are you awake?

MELISSA: The Sheriff's on his way-- I'm going to need you to wake up.

SEAN: I couldn't help it... I'm so hungry...

SEAN: I'm just so hungry!

SCOTT: Wait! Hold the doors!

SEAN: I think I'm ready to talk now...

MELISSA: No! Leave me alone! NO!!!!

ANTHONY : We're  okay. We're all right.

SCOTT: Are you sure?

MELISSA: [nodding] Go get that son of a bitch.

LIAM: Hey! Anyone hear that?

LIAM: [muttering] I thought I heard someone...

SEAN: GRRR!

SEAN: Get back!

SCOTT: Don't! You don't need to do this. Whatever it is-- whatever you are-- we can help you.

SEAN: No, you can't!

SCOTT: Let me help you.

SEAN: Wendigos don't need help-- we need food!

SCOTT: Oh, God!

SCOTT: No! No!

LIAM WAS HANGING DOWN

LIAM: I can't hold on!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96K 3.2K 28
𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋 just moved from London to Beacon Hills to start over with her mother, Grace. Little did she know that she will be enterin...
130K 2.6K 83
𝚖𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚍𝚓. 𝚞𝚗𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢, 𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚞𝚕𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒...
13K 190 19
12.8K 217 55
Still recovering from a devastating loss, the pack must trek on as new threats surface. Feelings are admitted, old aquaintances return, and things c...