NO ONE BUT YOU!

By Djoon001

(MEW GULF FANFIC) (MPREG) MEW SUPPASIT JONCHEVEEVAT, The Mafia King and the Owner of the leading company 'MS... More

CHAPTER 1-THE MOMENT I FELL FOR YOU
CHAPTER 2-THE ENCOUNTER
CHAPTER 3-THE PROPOSAL
CHAPTER 4-I AGREE!
CHAPTER 5-THE WEDDING
CHAPTER 6- CONDITIONS?
CHAPTER 7- QUESTIONS
CHAPTER 8 -ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS
CHAPTER 9- WAITING FOR HIM
CHAPTER 10- WHAT A MORNING!
CHAPTER 11- BACK TO THE CAMPUS
CHAPTER 12- A DAY AT CLASS
CH-13 BROTHER'S CALL!
CH 14- A MOMENT OF CLOSENESS
CHARACTER DIARY
AUTHOR'S NOTE

A/N

473 29 0
By Djoon001

Hello!! Firstly, thank you so much for clicking on this book!!!😄 This is my first Fanfic book and I really enjoyed writing it.
After watching the series in which Mew Gulf played in, I came to realise that their chemistry in nowhere near end. I wrote this book after a lot of thinking as i really cherish both of them personally. I hope I will be able to stand on your expectations on me for this book.
Well, to be really honest, everything I wrote just came naturally to me.
I find that writing is a way I can express all my feeling and in here no one would Judge me. So, here I am. Writing this beautiful story, titled "NO ONE BUT YOU!"
This is all my imagination and I don't mean to hurt any of the feelings of the characters and people reading it. Please feel free to tell me of my mistakes, I will be more than glad to know your opinion.

DISCLAIMER!!
The following story is entirely fictional. The writer does not intend to hurt the image of the characters in it. All characters and events, even based on real people are entirely fictional. Please do not read if you do not wish to.

Lol! I felt like I was about to make a film😂
Without further ado! Let's get straight into the interesting story that lies ahead of us!
See you on the way!😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.5K 3.5K 34
its just an story made up by me about my most shipped bl couple MEWGULF.....😘 and actually it's my first time writing something.. I hope I'll make a...
98.3K 5.6K 43
Gulf was just going to school and going through his classes just like any other day. He didn't expect to go to school and get confessed to by an alph...
13.9K 716 8
MewGulf is BESTFRND FOREVER, but Gulf have feelings for the latter for more than friends, more than bestfriend... everyday he saw their uni's girls t...
173K 7.9K 39
Mew Liam Suppasit - Dominant Alpha Gulf Nicholas Kanawut - Omega Mew Liam Suppasit was from a well known mafia alpha family. He is the eldest among t...