Endless Smile (Jensoo)

By Jenchichooo

Where Kim Jisoo doesn't like kids and is afraid to settle down until she met Jennie Kim who is a married woma... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Final Chapter
Hey I'm back! (Announcement)
NEW STORY!
🥳
NEW STORY!

Chapter 21

2.3K 166 55
By Jenchichooo

"Jennie" Jisoo mumbled.

"Yah! Wake up! I'm not Jennie!" Lisa shouted and threw herself on Jisoo's bed

That made Jisoo wake up, she groaned and tried to push her bestfriend away from the top of her.
"Lisaaaaa. Get off!"

Lisa moved and sit beside Jisoo who is still lying.

"How did you even get in?" Jisoo asked after she sat up and leaned her back on the headboard

"Your doors were not locked."

"Hmm. Maybe Jennie forgot to lock it."

Lisa's eyes widened. "What? You're with Jennie last night? But...you were drunk." She looked at her bestfriend suspiciously

"Relax. Nothing happened. And I was not drunk, Lis. We already planned to have some coffee here before I went to the bar with you but I think we weren't able to drink the coffee because I fell asleep." She chuckled

Then suddenly she remembered something, her face lit up and Lisa was still looking at her suspiciously.

Lisa just raised her eyebrows waiting for Jisoo to speak.

"I had an amazing dream!" She giggled and her face started to heat up

Lisa knitted her eyebrows. "What is it?"

Jisoo leaned forward and whispered
"I kissed Jennie. I kissed her on the lips"

Lisa's eyes went wide and she gasped.
"WHAT?!"

Jisoo nodded vigorously smiling widely.
"Damn, it feels so real, Lis. It's like I can still feel her lips on mine." She touched her lips still smiling

"Are you sure that it was just a dream?" She smirked

Jisoo furrowed her eyebrows and gave a 'what the fuck are you saying' look to her bestfriend.

"I mean...you were drunk last night, what if it was real?"

"I told you I was not drunk! And do you think I can really do that to her for real? I can't do that. I don't have that courage but at least I did it in my dream" she grinned

Jisoo get off her bed and skipped her way out after saying. "Cook breakfast for us, Lis. I'm hungry."

Lisa just watched Jisoo until she closes the door. It's still suspicious for her. She knows that Jisoo drank a lot last night, and when she does she always becomes brave in everything.

It's impossible that she didn't do anything last night when Jennie is in her apartment, it's not like she becomes a pervert when she's drunk but the things that she can't do when she's sober, she always has the courage, the confidence or whatever to do it when she drinks a lot.

--------

Lisa went out of Jisoo's room with a wide smile plastered on her face.

"What's happening to you?" Jisoo asked as soon as Lisa arrived in the kitchen.

"Nothing" Lisa replied still grinning

"Stop being weird, what's happening?" She frowned.

"Jis, what if you really kissed Jennie? Like...for real and not just in your dream?"

Jisoo shook her head. "No. I'm glad that it was just a dream. If that really happened? She might get mad at me, Lis. I won't do that, I don't want her to get mad at me and risk our friendship."

Lisa's smiling face turned to serious, she knows that Jisoo is so serious about this, and she knows that her bestfriend is right. Jennie is still married, and they need to respect it.

"You're right, Jis. I'm not still sure and I'm not saying this because I like teasing you but...I think something happened last night."

"What do you mean?"

"I think you really kissed her for real, Jisoo. It was not a dream."

Jisoo let out a loud sigh. "How could you say that?"

"Uhm, I messaged Chaeng to ask about Jennie and she said that she's acting weird and she keeps touching her lips"

"Seriously?!" Jisoo's eyes went wide and she started panicking

"I'm not joking, Jis."

Jisoo looked at her bestfriend for a second to confirm that she's really being serious right now and from the look on Lisa's face, she's really telling the truth.

"Oh my God Lisa! What have I done?"

"Calm down, Jis. We are not yet sure, okay? Chaeyoung will still ask her. Relax." Lisa walked closer to Jisoo and patted her shoulder

"Lisa, I think I was drunk last night."

"You idiot, of course, you were. You drank a lot and you know how much confidence you have when you're drunk so you might have made a move on her last night."

Jisoo buried her face on her palm and groaned. "She will be mad at me, Lisa. She trusted me but I took advantage of her."

Lisa sighed. "Calm down first, okay? Only Jennie could tell what really happened last night. Do you remember?"

Jisoo looked at her bestfriend. "I only remember when she came here inside and then I passed out and...the kiss...that I'm not sure if that was a dream anymore because of what you said right now. That's all."

"Okay. Relax. We will just wait for Chaeyoung's message. For now, I'll cook breakfast for us, I'm hungry."

"Okay." The only thing Jisoo could say before leaving Lisa in the kitchen and going back to her room.

---------

"Jen, you're spacing out again."

"H-huh?"

"See? You didn't even notice that I was standing here for how many minutes already."

"What?"

Chaeyoung sighed. "Take a break, come to my office." She said before walking away

Jennie was confused but followed Chaeyoung after.

A few moments later. Inside Chaeyoung's office.

"What's happening, Jen?" She asked after sitting on the couch and patting the space beside her to let Jennie sit.

Jennie frowned and sat beside her.
"What do you mean?"

"I was observing you since earlier you arrived, you're acting weird."

"I don't understand."

"You're zoning out and it seems you're in deep thoughts and...you keep touching your lips. What's wrong?" Jennie could hear the concern in her bestfriend's voice.

Yes, Chaeyoung is curious about what's happening but she's still more concerned thinking that Jennie might have a problem again.

Jennie sighed and looked down.
"Hanbin went home with a bruise on his face last night, looks like someone punched him but he doesn't even want to tell me about it, it just leads us to fight again. And..... something happened that should have not happened last night."

"What happened, Jen?"

"Jisoo....she....she kissed me."

Chaeyoung's eyes widened.

"No...we kissed. We kissed each other. I kissed her back."

Flashback

"Can I?"

Jisoo was leaning closer again and Jennie froze. She wants to move but she can't.

"Jisoo..."

Jisoo cupped her cheeks and she can already feel her breath hitting her lips.

Jisoo stopped and she asked again while looking into Jennie's eyes. "Can I?"

Jennie was lost in Jisoo's eyes and she can't help but nod, that's when Jisoo claimed her lips.

It was soft. Jennie slowly closed her eyes feeling Jisoo's heart-shaped lips that started moving slowly against hers.

It felt so good.

Until Jennie found herself kissing Jisoo back.

Their kiss was soft and gentle.

But Jennie suddenly realized what they are doing, she quickly pulled away.

"Jisoo this is ---" she was cut off when Jisoo's head fell on her shoulder, she knocked out again.

She struggled to put Jisoo on her bed because she was kinda heavy but still she did it and after that, she hurriedly went back to her apartment.

End of flashback

"Jen..."

"Chaeng, what will I gonna do?"

"Jen, what's wrong with the kiss?"

"Chaeng! Did you forget that I have a husband? That was wrong!"

Chaeyoung sighed. "Yeah sorry. You're right but why did you let her?"

Jennie looked away and questioned herself. Why did she let that happen? She should have stopped it, right? She was the sober one. But why didn't stop her?

"and why did you kiss her back, Jen?"

Jennie was still silent.

"Do you like Jisoo?"

'No, I can't believe I let that happened. I'm not like Hanbin. I'm not a cheater.' Jennie thought to herself

Jennie shut her eyes and took a deep breath. "That's not important, Chaeng. My point is I'm married. I have a husband and a daughter. What happened last night was a mistake." She said without looking at her bestfriend

"I know. I understand. But...are you mad with Jisoo?"

Jennie shook her head before looking at her bestfriend. "I can't be mad at her, even though I know that she likes me that's why she kissed me, but Chaeng this is actually my fault, I let her, and I kissed her back."

"What will you do now? Maybe you should talk to Jisoo."

"I don't know if I can face her again after that. I don't know if she remembers what happened but... I'm telling you, that was a mistake and should never happen again."

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

320K 9.1K 24
The classic story in which the good girl falls for the Bad ass. Jensoo with Bits of Chaelisa. [TopJennie]
1.2M 26K 45
A very chill Jenlisa fanfic :))
12.2K 548 10
Just Jisoo being the naughty one but loves her wife so much, even though her wife is really possessive.
180K 1.5K 20
-COMPLETE- A STORY WHERE JENNIE KIM AND LALISA MANOBAN HAS AN INTIMATE RELATIONSHIP BUT KEPT IT FROM THEIR PARENTS AND USES THE TERM "PROJECT" JUST T...