Home>; Lisa Manoban and Jeon...

By kathujaan

Lisa, a poor student in the mountainous area, came to Seoul to attend university and met Jungkook, a robot ge... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87,88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91

Chapter 57

1K 20 9
By kathujaan

When Lisa returned to the dormitory, it was just after 11 o' clock. The lights were out in the dorm room, the rechargeable desk lamp was on, was the roommates were climbing up and down to get ready for bed.

She didn't let anyone see that she had cried, and kept her head down to pack her things.

Rose ate the snacks Jungkook bought for the dorm, jokingly: "After Lili fell in love, always so late back"

Lisa pulled the corners of her mouth, went out to wash up.

When she back to the dorm, everyone was asleep. She turned off the lamp and climbed into bed, and Jungkook said good night to each other.

Put down the phone, but it was another sleepless night.

There seems to be an indefinable sense of disorientation

The free and confident days of the first semester of college seemed to have gone

The night got quieter little by little, she still couldn't sleep, so she quietly fished out her phone and searched Jungkook on the Internet.

His name is the latest buzzword. Some time ago, someone edited a short video for him, counting his achievements from childhood to adulthood: first place in the World Junior Robotics Competition in middle school, setting a new record for they youngest age, and then taking first place twice. The list of awards is endless.

The video clip was great the boy's great appearance, cold and tuggy expressions, the robot's nearby or stern competition, with hot music and it exploded on social media. It's still going strong. The forum is full of girls expressing their love for him.

Lisa held her phone and buried her face in blanket.

She likes him, more than any girl on the internet. They only like his beauty, while she likes his whole person.

But she....

had to be better than that

Her chest was choked, and she couldn't sleep any more. The actual fact is that you can find a lot of people who have been in the business for a long time, and they've been in the business for a long time.

The post was close in anger, and She saw someone lamenting his family's unusual circumstances, thus discussing the problem of social class entrenchment the rich are getting richer and better, and the poor are finding it harder and harder to escape poverty.

The class? Lisa never seriously thought about this issue. She stayed in school too. She was too settled in school and did not yet know what society was like. But, the sense of crisis is also like a shadow.

She put down her phone, her mood became more and more anxious, and tossed and turned until the latter part of the night before going to sleep.

A few days later, Lisa went Choi Wooshik to the class guide, and asked if there were any publicly funded study abroad opportunities at the college. She had inquired with her brother and sister, and the school often had such a program.

"I was about to look for you, but you came to me yourself" Wooshik laughed, "There were a few exchange programs before, but those schools weren't top-notch enough. I think it's too bad for you to go. So I didn't look for you. But this time is different"

Lisa was surprised: "Really?"

"Yes. It happens to be all related to artificial intelligence and sensing" Wooshik handed her the information, "Take a look"

MIT, Stanford, Berkeley, Caltech....

Lisa gave a "wow" and said excitedly, "These schools are too good!"

"Not these schools, teachers are not willing to let you go. The good schools also have high requirements for students also have high requirements for students. However, you are the first major, GPA 4.8, experimental projects, plus the professor's recommendation, to go to these world-renowned institutions is no problem" Wooshik said pleasantly, "Prepare your application well"

"Thank you, teacher!"

Choi Wooshik asked again, "By the way, how is the Prime project progressing, it's November now. Is it time for the test drive?"

"Yes. In two weeks"

Choi Wooshik nodded his head, thinking slightly.

Lisa saw it: "Does teacher have any suggestions?"

"I can't say it's a suggestion. It's that I'm a conservative person, and I don't think the existing technology peak can support Prime's ultimate idea" Choi Wooshik finished and quickly reassured, "But then, I've discussed it in depth with Mr. Kim, and he used to think like me, but now he fully supports you. I guess he understands the actual situation better than I do, and I've heard that you're taking it one step at a time and not taking any chances. That's good. Just do your best, don't be too tied up, but also be sure to be steady"

Lisa nodded: "Yes, I understand"

The application for study abroad was recommended by the institute, so Lisa did not need to prepare too much information, and most of her time was still spent in the lab. She told Jungkook about Mr. Kim's idea, and Jungkook said he had it in mind and told her to just do her job.

She did not talk to him about applying to go abroad, for one thing, the public test drive is imminent, afraid that he is distracted; secondly afraid of the eventuality, want to wait for the results to be confirmed.

But this matter is somehow know by Eunwoo, that day he casually asked her a sentence: "Which professor you find to write a letter of recommendation?"

Lisa's face changed slightly, Eunwoo realized that Jungkook did not know yet, the top spot cover fied.

She went to speak to Jungkook with a stiff upper lip.

Jungkook was silent for a while and asked, "When?"

"Next semester, right"

He didn't say anything and continued to look at the computer

She bite her lip, looked around, everyone was busy with their own business, she moved closer to him, shook his arm and whispered: "Are you angry?"

"No. Taking care of some business" He took his eyes off the computer, looked at her, and then looked outside.

Lisa went out to the stairwell. Within half a minute, Jungkook pushed open the security door and came in, asking, "Why are you telling me now?"

"I wanted to wait until I was sure....In case it didn't work out, how humiliating"

Jungkook lightly sarcastic: "With your achievements, will not be successful? Who are you fooling?"

Lisa's brain was tight, he was complimenting her, or depreciating her?

"Are you afraid I won't let you go?" He asked.

She immediately raised her head: "I did not!" Staring at him again, "Besides, can't you also go?"

Jungkook: "What if I don't go?"

Lisa froze, looked down and twisted her finger, and after half a moment, muttered, "Then I'll still go too"

Unexpected.

He looked at her, the corners of his lips curved extremely faintly, and asked, "Just leave your boyfriend in the country?"

"You can visit me more often?"

"Why don't you visit me more often?"

"I can't afford to buy a planet ticket" She shrugged her shoulders.

"....Huh" He lightly asked, "Which school?"

"I'm not sure, MIT, Stanford, Berkeley"

"Go to MIT. prepare a good application" Jungkook said, "I'll be there next school year"

Lisa was surprised and her eyes lit up, "Really?"

"Really" He chose the 2+2 model specifically when he enrolled, "but it's still early, I didn't have time to talk to you. I'm not finished with my work, and it will take about 6 months for Prime to get on the right track. You go first, wait for me when you arrive"

He wanted to talk to her about going abroad together after this busy period, but he didn't expect her to prepare herself.

She was overjoyed, and immediately jumped up and wrapped her arms around his waist: "I thought you would stay in the country for Prime it was a little....before"

She didn't have the heart to say it, and he laughed, "Can't let me, can you?"

"Hmm"

"It's for Prime that you have to go out even more" He said serious, stroking her hair, "as now step by step up, sooner or later will meet the technical bottleneck, hit the celling of the knowledge celling. The team is well aware of this, so they will all continue to further education"

She really liked his sobriety and the atmosphere of the team. She looked up at him, "Have you been thinking this for a long time, or have you been feeling it lately?"

The team has been very busy lately with the speed up thing.

He pinched her cheeks: "I've been thinking about it for a long time" And then he said, "Prime No.2 is just a slight improvement. But we still have to find ways to make her better and take more complicated road conditions which are all problem to be solved in the future"

Lisa rubbed his back and coaxed, "It's okay, take your time, we're still young"

"Mmmm" He puffed a smile and took his jaw to rub her sideburns.

....

Mid-November, the autumn light is brimming.

Prime No.2 improvement work successfully completed, 10 consecutive days road test drive 5000km, everything is normal. Just waiting for the integrated road closed section for public trial.

The night before the test drive, the team gathered for the usual dinner. 11 people sitting around, laughter. The crowd looked forward to the next day, very excited.

Eunwoo proposed, "Let's go singing"

Everyone agreed and went to a KTV not far from the school.

People who were serious and hardworking when doing research were all up in arms when they got to the microphone. Some people have good voices; some are better at being imposing.

Someone is a disaster, than how to look, singing pentatonic, running tune to the sky.

Jungkook could not listen to it, let him shut up, he was full of emotion shouting throat, ghostly wailing refused to let go, the magic sound through the car, the box a scream.

Each is a wheat bully, not polite not humble, grab the microphone can grab to fight.

Jungkook is happy to see their fuss, himself sitting in the corner, play Jungkook's hand openly.

Mingyu is from Guangdong, ordered a Cantonese song, as soon as he opened his mouth, Lisa will marvel: "Oh my God, it sounds good!"

Before the words were out of his mouth, his fingers were pinched hard.

Lisa: "Ow!"

Fortunately the compartment was too noisy and did not attract attention.

She turned her head to glare at Jungkook, not thinking he was more aggressive than her, his expression slightly cold, quietly staring at her.

"...." Lisa second, fingertips touching his palm. He still stared at her. She touched two more times, he only faintly moved away from the gaze, get up: "Come here, sing a song to me"

Mingyu sang deeply: "How cold but still beautiful, can not get the never reserved...."

"Fairy tale......town...." Jungkook found, looking back at Mingyu. "Cut the song ah"

Mingyu persistently miserable: "Being at a disadvantage how to attack the heart of the scheme, flowing awe to try to love...."

The song was cut.

"I go!" Eunwoo grabbed a jelly smashed to Jungkook. Jungkook reached out to fish, tore open and handed to Lisa.

She hurriedly ate in into her stomach, and the prelude began.

Jungkook sat down on the sofa and picked up a slice of orange.

Lisa opened the song: "I heard that Snow White is running away, Little Red Riding Hood is worried about the Big Bad Wolf: I heard that the Mad Hatter likes Alice, and the Ugly Ducking will become the White Swan...."

He bites Orange halfway through and looks at his girlfriend in surprise.

The eyes off all the boys in the box focused over.

Mark shouted, "I don't do research anymore, I want to be her manager!"

Jungkook: "Get lost!"

Bam: "Shut! Listen to the song!"

Lisa snickered and hurriedly continued singing, her face already red like a ripe little tomato.

"There's always a river that winds through the dreams of fairy tale town"

The ideal is separated from the reality, and then converge at the mountain pass ahead.

The river is always flowing, raising water splashes, and then swept into a curtain of time into the water.

Let all the long, long ago, have come to the moment of happy ending, and strange....

After a song, applause, whooping, ringing bells, one after another.

Mingyu also exaggeratedly take hands to slap the microphone, beat the sound waves shaking.

Lisa pursed her lips and laughed, and sat back with a red face.

Jungkook leaned on the sofa a look at her, the room colored lights flowing, reflected in his eyes, the flow of light. He looked at her, hooked the corners of his lips, and suddenly came over to hold the back of her head, in her lips a deep kiss.

The boys wailed for a time, and Mingyu covered his eyes and cried out miserably: "My eyes!"

....

From the KTV, a group of people sparsely walking towards the school.

The streets are dimly lit and quiet in the early morning, with no pedestrians and few vehicles.

Everyone is still excited, walking and singing songs.

Humming all the way, Eunwoo suddenly said: "After tomorrow, where do we go to play together boss?"

Jungkook: "Let's go to an island"

"Okay"

Hyunjin: "How about Tahiti?"

Mingyu: "Isn't that the place to get married?"

Jungkook: "I want to go to Fiji"

Bam: "What about Saipan?"

The teenagers were talking and longing for the sun and beach.

Jungkook and Lisa fell at the end of the line, holding hands.

Her sleeves are a little long, small hands shrunken inside, his hand into her sleeve, and she held together.

That night, the cold wind blowing, but everyone's heart is warm and baked.

The road that night, all the way beautiful.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 3.1K 21
(A Liskook fanfic) "Ever since high school to college, I've been into you secretly. You don't know how much I like you, I mean, I love you" "And so...
85.4K 2.2K 9
[Bad Blood Prequel] "We're here," Jungkook announced and Lisa snapped out of her reverie, surprised to find him leaning on the steering wheel, lookin...
155K 1.1K 40
He said: "My only wish is for you to disappear from my sight forever." Lisa deeply loved Jungkook because of the warmth he unintentionally gave her...
13.2K 468 30
Lisa is a bunch of insecurities that she's not aware of, she just think she's stupid. It was pretty easy for her to know the rest of her classmates...