The Alpha's Little Runner

De ComposedMayhem

Madelyn Rivera was kidnapped by rogues when she was only 15 years old. Her pack was attacked and everyone was... Mai multe

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Authors Note
Chapter 11
Author Note's
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Author Note
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Author's Note
Chapter 32
Authors Note
Chapter 33
Epilogue
Author's Note
NEW STORY!
NEW STORY NOW UP!!!!

Chapter 29

15.5K 483 64
De ComposedMayhem

We all rushed out in a blur. We quickly attacked the guards that were posted. I jumped on the first one I saw. I quickly tore his head off before he could even scream. I was seeing red at all the guards around me. I moved onto the next guy. He tried to shift, but I was quick and tore his throat out.

I looked around and noticed all the guards had been taken down. We were moving toward the building when more wolves poured out of the house. I noticed some of the men stayed in human form. I guess they thought they could take on a wolf.

I growled loudly at the guards. I recognized one of the guards as the one who broke my legs that awful day. "The one in the green shirt is mine!" I wanted to be the one who killed the bastard. I was going to cause him extreme pain.

I ran toward him and used all the force to knock him to the ground. He quickly jumped up and turned toward me. "You bitch! You will pay for that." I growled as he pulled a knife out. I swung his arm out but missed me by a lot. I swiped my paw across his chest and tore his skin. He started to bleed as he cried out. I then moved onto his legs. I clamped my teeth around his leg hard. I bit down until I heard the crunch of his bones.

He fell down and tried to catch me with the knife. He barely nicked my skin, but I didn't notice. I was getting my revenge. I moved over and stepped down on his other leg, successfully crushing it as well. He screamed and was trying not to pass out. I knew he wouldn't be able to move to I shifted. I wanted him to know it was me who killed him.

He looked at me in shock. "You!" He pointed up to me as I glared down at him with as much disgust as I could. "I wanted you to know it was me who killed you." He looked scared before trying to put on a brave face, "I am glad I did what I did to you. You deserved it you bitch." I growled and shifted back. I clamped down on his throat and slowly ripped his throat out. I made sure he was in as much pain as I was back then.

I looked up and found Marcus looking over at me. He nodded his head at me and quickly moved on to the next guard. I made my way to the next one. I kept a look out for E. I knew he was the next one on my list. I made my way around the fighting. I knew we weren't going to go into the building until we were sure most of the rogues were taken care of.

There were only a few more left when more poured out of the house. I noticed a wolf that was being protected more than anyone else. If I had to take a guess that, then that was E. "I need help getting those wolves off the one in the middle. I am sure that is E." I called out to the pack. We fought our way through the first group before moving onto the middle ones. They fought back harder than the other wolves. I guess E saved his strongest for last.

I had just taken down a rogue when I heard a growl come from behind me. I noticed Brian was fighting the wolf who I assumed was E. I could tell Brian was tiring because E was getting some bites on him. I looked and noticed Everett running over to help Brian. He knocked the wolf off Brian as he fell to the ground. He shifted back and seemed to be in pain.

I quickly ran over and shifted as I got closer to him. "Brian are you okay?" I noticed he had a deep gash along his chest. I was worried but didn't let it show. "Anyone who is free and can come help Brian please hurry!" I called out as I held Brian's hand. Someone quickly ran over and threw a blanket over Brian's lower half. "I will take it from here Luna." I nodded as I turned back to where Everett was fighting E. I growled loudly catching the attention of E.

He seemed shocked as he noticed who I was. I quickly shifted and barreled toward him. I put all my weight into knocked him over. We snapped and growled at each other as we rolled on the ground. We jumped apart from each other and circled. I barred my teeth at him. I was angry for everything he did to me. To the girls still here. To Brian.

I jumped forward and grabbed a hold of his shoulder. I shook my body until a chunk came out. I kept going in and biting until I tore off a chunk. I didn't see anything but red. I hated this man in front of me. I wore him down until he was a whining mess. I looked him in the eyes before I grabbed his throat and ripped it to shreds. I was a panting mess by the time I noticed everyone was looking at me. I looked down and could see I was covered in blood.

I looked up and saw Marcus come over to me. He was also covered in blood. I scanned the group and saw everyone was. Marcus nudged my side and ran his nose along my side before gently licking my snout. I leaned into him as he did so. "I think we should all go and wash off before going and getting the girls out." Marcus nodded before moving everyone back to the stream that was nearby.

Once we all washed off, we went back to our bags and grabbed our clothes. We shifted and got dress. "Madelyn, why didn't you tell me you got hurt." I looked at Marcus confused before he grabbed my arm and started to put a bandage on it. "I hadn't realized I even got cut." I admitted as I waited for him to finish. "Are you alright?" Marcus pulled me into a hug which I appreciated. I nodded as I hugged him back. "I am glad I was able to kill them. I thought I would feel bad, but I don't. Not even the slightest." I spoke while looking up to Marcus. "Good. I don't want you to feel bad for killing those monsters."

We made our way back over to the building. Most of the guys were going to be staying outside while the women went in. Marcus, Everett, Brian, and 3 other guys were going in with us to make sure no one else was left hiding.

We entered the building slowly. We didn't want to get surprised by anyone. I shock off the feeling of fear. I knew I was fine. I wouldn't get stuck here again. We check the first and second level before moving over to the door that led to the lower level. "The cells are down these stairs. We will have to go all the way the hall to get the girls." I called out while opening the door. Marcus and Everett took point leading the rest of us down the stairs.

You could hear the soft cries of the women down the hall. Once Marcus was sure no one was hiding, I stepped ahead and lead the rest of the way down the hall. I opened the door to the big room with cells. The women seemed to gasp as the recognized who I was. "Could it really be here?" "I can't believe she really came back." "We are finally saved." I heard so many different responses from the women in the room.

I cleared my throat to get the attention of everyone, "We are here to help you. I am not sure if any of you remember me, but I am Madelyn and I was once here just like you all. I am sorry it took me so long to come back and help you all. If you all will allow us, we are going to help get everyone out of here." I looked around and saw the women nodding. I looked behind me and motioned for the other women with me to come in. We had found the keys to the cells in one of the rooms. I quickly went around and unlocked all the doors.

"There are some men here to help. I promise they will not hurt anyone, but if you are uncomfortable with them just let us know." I called out to the room. I could tell the women were scared but hopeful. All the guys with us stayed close to the door and out of the way.

Everett seemed jumpy as he stood next to Marcus. I have never seen him like that before. I brushed it off and finished unlocking all the doors. I threw the keys to the floor. I started to help the women up from the floor. I took note of all the ones who couldn't walk. I knew they wouldn't like it, but we would have to get one of the guys to carry them out.

I went to another cell that held 3 girls in it. I helped 2 of them up and out the door and directed them to the door to one of the women waiting. The third girl was in pretty bad shape. "Hey, do you think you could walk?" I was slow as I leaned down to her level. She shook her head and kept her head down. I sighed and nodded my head. "If you don't mind me asking, when did it happen." I knew they had broken at least one of her legs.

She whimpered, "It happened around a week ago, but it still hurts to put pressure on it." I heard a growl come from the front of the room. I turned to see Everett looking over at me and seemed pissed. The girls whimpered and hid behind whoever was nearest to them. "Everett!" I called out to him. I had told the guys they didn't need to be loud around the girls. He looked down with a sad look on his face. I could tell he was sorry.

I turned back to the girl, "If you don't think you can walk, then we will have to get someone to carry you if you are alright with that." She seemed scared at my words, but knew I was right. "I promise no one will hurt you. If someone tried to, then they would have one pissed off Luna." I looked at the girl with sincerity in my eyes. I hoped she trusted me.

She seemed shocked by my words, "You got out and became a Luna." She couldn't believe it. I nodded my head. "Alright, I will let someone carry me if you promise to stay with me." She looked up at me with fear in her eyes. "I promise once we get everyone out, I will come and find you. I will stay with you until you are comfortable. What is your name?" I realized I still didn't know.

"I am Millie." She answered. I nodded and called for someone to come and pick her up. "MINE!" I looked over shocked at who had said that. I looked and saw Everett pissed at the guy who was about to carry Millie. She turned in fear and tried to hide behind me. I gave Everett a look before turning back to Millie. "Hey, its alright. I know it is scary, but I promise he won't hurt you. He is a really nice guy and won't do anything to scary you." I knew Everett wouldn't let any other male touch her.

Millie seemed nervous as I felt someone come up behind me. "Hey. I am Everett." He leaned down to be at her level. He slowly stuck his hand out for her to shake. Millie slowly put her hand in his. She gasped in shocked and pulled away. I guess she wasn't expecting the slight spark that was there. Everett tried to hide the hurt. He knew he would have to be patient with her. "I'm Millie." She said softly looking at Everett. "Well, Millie, if you don't mind, I am going to carry you outside to be seen by one of the volunteers. I am not going to let any other male touch you." Everett was looking at Millie as she slowly nodded her head.

I smiled to myself as we stood up. "I will come and find you once we get everyone out." I called to Millie as Everett made his way up the stairs. I quickly went around and helped calm down any of the other girls who were panicking.

Once we got everyone out, I slowly walked over to the cell that I was held in. I shuddered at the memories that came with these walls. Marcus came up behind me and held me. "This was where I stayed. I remember sitting here thinking I would never get. Never have a mate. Never have a family. I would wake up hoping they would just kill me. I am glad I never gave up though. It is hard to think about what happened to me, but I am glad I was able to make it through all that. I am thankful I was able to get out and find you. I don't know where my life would be if I hadn't found you." I admitted to Marcus.

We stood there for a few more minutes. Marcus knew he didn't have to say anything. Him being there was enough for me. "Let's get out of here," Marcus pulled me away from the cell and out the building.

**********

Hey everyone!!! I am so sorry it took me forever to update. I hope you all can forgive me! I am so happy for Everett!! I hope this chapter is what you were hoping for. I had so many thoughts of what I could do but couldn't put any down. I am happy with how this turned out, I think.

I want to also thank everyone for the endless support! I am thankful to everyone who has commented, voted, and read thus far. It means a lot! I am not sure how many more chapter there will be. I am thinking maybe 2-3 and the epilogue.

Do you prefer the hot or cold or a mix?

I definitely prefer a mix. I like to be comfortable.

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

9.7M 331K 46
(Completed) My back ran into the wood door as he held my arms at my side, my breath heavy and my knees weak. "Say it." He demanded. I shook my...
6.3M 181K 40
Ava Carter was a 17 year old orphan. She was a member of the Crystal Blue Pack. She was the punching bag in her pack, as people usually walked all ov...
Luna Lena De ~Val

Vârcolaci

1M 42.7K 33
-COMPLETED- ~3 Years BEFORE Luna Hana~ The running never bothered her - she had run her entire life. From what? Nothing in particular...at least no...
254K 5.9K 27
Clarity is the Daughter of one of the biggest packs in America.. the Blue Mountain Pack. Her brother is the next Alpha in line and is overly protecti...