Reunion of the Dragon family(...

By CrqzyCalico

*this story is currently under full revision. Lots of changes will be made afterwards* The fourth true dragon... More

Notice or A/N or whatever you call it
Prologue
Chapter 2 - Nation of Dwarves
Chapter 3 - Frozen Continent
Chapter 4 - Walprugis I
Chapter 5 - Walprugis II
Notice
Chapter 6 - A daughter and a niece
Chapter 7 - Back to the forest
Chapter 8 - Spirit queen and the conquerer of flame
Chapter 9 - Showing affection
Chapter 10 - Friend and foe
Chapter 11 - Confrontation with Chaos
Chapter 12 - Labyrinth I
Chapter 13 - Labyrinth II
Chapter 14 - Misunderstanding
Chapter 15 - Sceme and punishment
Chapter 16 - Hero awakened
Chapter 17 - Preparation
Notice
Chapter 18 - To the battle field
Chapter 19 - Revenge
Side chapter - Mission
Chapter 20 - Fiery sister
Chapter 21 - Imposter
Chapter 22 - Aftermath
Chapter 23 - Velzard
Notice
Chapter 24 - War cloud
Chapter 25 - Demon's battle
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 - Gathering forces
Chapter 28 - Enemy at doorstep
Chapter 29 - The battle of dragon I
Chapter 30 - The battle of dragon II
The battle of dragon III
Chapter 32 - Rising nightmare
yee
Chapter 33 - Darkness
Chapter 34

Chapter 1 - Beginning of the journey

8.1K 168 56
By CrqzyCalico

  It has been thousands of year after the disappearance of Rimuru, the fourth true dragon.  

  The first and the most powerful true dragon Veldanava had died and haven't ressurected since. The other true dragons scattered around the world, not seeing each other for a long time. 

  Too much time had passed and the time when there were five dragons was slowly disappearing from their memories.

...

...

...

  In the cave of Great Forest of Jura where storm dragon Veldora is sealed, a swirl of energy appeared. It swallowed magicules around it, slowly gaining its size until it suddenly disappeared, leaving two figures on the place where it vanished. 

  They looked like human in identical form but one had deep yellow eyes while the other had vibrant red ones. Both of them looked dazed and didn't know what was going around them.

Ciel POV

  My head hurts like it was hit by one of those stone coffins in dragon castle. In fact, every part of my body is sore like I've been rolling down a stone cliff. 

  Wait a moment, why am I feeling pain? I don't remember coming out of Rimuru. Why am I inside his clone and where is he? 

  I started to panick and looked around, instantly feeling relieved when I saw familiar body lying beside me. I don't usually panick, but who won't panick in this situation? I was trying to get a hold of the situation when Rimuru stirred and woke up.

"Gosh, that hurts." (Rimuru)

"Rimuru! You are awake. Are you alright?" (Ciel)

"Ciel? When did you got in my clone? And where are we?" (Rimuru)

"I'm not sure. However I think I found out what you touched. It is the orb of twisted time. It is basically Veldanava's trash can where he store his failed attempt to make a world." (Ciel)

"And what exactly that thing did to us?" (Rimuru)

"I don't exactly know since Veldanava never told anyone about it, but I guess it took your void energy and put us in realm where time doesn't exist and for some reason, put us out again." (Ciel)

"So how many years have passed? It seemed like one hour to me." (Rimuru)

"The result of analyzing time disturbance shows that it has been thousands of years since you touched that orb." (Ciel)

"Oh okay. Wait, thousands of years?! Are you sure you're no mistaken?" (Rimuru)

  He seems quite shocked when I said that. I think I should tease him a bit to ease his shocking.

"I know you are shocked but doubting your girlfriends ability? That's not nice." (Ciel)

  'Gotcha" I thought as I watch his face flush into beet-red color. Ah, I really love teasing him~.

"Anyways before we decide what to do, let's get out of this cave first. Shall we, honey~." (Ciel)

 With that I turned around and strated to the nearest opening with madly blushing Rimuru following me.

Timeskip

  It has been an hour since we started walking. I think that orb of Veldanava put us in the most complicated cave in the universe. We didn't encounter anyone or anything so far, but we realized that this cave was flooding with magicules. There were hipoktes and magic stones everywhere around the cave. We kept on walking until Rimuru who was ahead of me stopped suddenly.

"What is it?" (Ciel)

"Can you feel that, Ciel? I didn't notice it earlier but now I can sense it clearly." (Rimuru)

"Yes, I can feel it too, but it feels quite familiar." (Ciel)

"I don't know what he is doing here but it is Veldora." (Rimuru)

"Well, we'd better go see him, right? He may be able to tell us something." (Ciel)

  We headed to where the strong aura is coming until we found a huge dragon locked up in some kind of barrier.

"What are you doing here puny humans Kuhahaha!" (Veldora)

"Excuse us, we are looking for a dragon named Veldora." (Rimuru)

"I am the mighty storm dragon Veldora. Now I'll ask again puny humans. What are you doing here?" (Veldora)

  Yep that's 100% Veldora. That way of talking that contains no manner and that talkative nature. He didn't change in all those years.

"I don't think it is a proper way to greet your nii-san Veldora." (Rimuru)

"What do you mea... Wait Rimuru nii-san?!" (Veldora)

"That would be me." (Rimuru)

"What are you doing here? Where have you been? Who is that beside you? Why does it look exactly like you?" (Veldora)

  I guess he is still the most talkative being in the world. He really didn't change a lot.

"Hi Veldora. It's me Ciel. Me and Rimuru got sucked into the realm where concept of time doesn't exist and somehow reappeared in this cave where you seem to be locked up in."

  Veldora had a dumb look on his huge dragon face. His anti-learning nature didn't change too. Maybe I should give him some time to swallow the information.

"Speaking of being locked up, what is that barrier surrounding you Veldora?" (Rimuru)

"A human hero locked me up here with {Unlimited Imprionment} 300 years ago." (Veldora)

"You lost to a human? Didn't you just say you are mighty dragon yourself?" (Ciel)

  Veldora got stung right in the middle with that word.

"Well... I didn't fight with my full strength at that time, so you can't say I'm totally beaten up!" (Veldora)

"It still means that you underestimated your opponent and lost." (Ciel)

  That stopped Veldora from arguing farther and sent him sulking in the corner.

"That doesn't matter right now. Ciel, can you break the imprisonment?" (Rimuru)

"Yes I can, but if we free him due to his absence, there will be major shift of power and influence around this world. Want it or not, Veldora is a powerful being, so the impact he is giving is unignorable." (Ciel)

"I see, than can you make some kind of replica of him? We can than make Veldora suppress his aura." (Rimuru)

"That will be hard but will do some trick. Since I am not inside you, we need to do this together, ready?" (Ciel)

"Sure, let's do this." (Rimuru)

  Rimuru and I break down the {Unlimited Imprisonment} and made a replica of Veldora using his magicules which is flooding the cave. Rimuru took out his clone and moved Veldora's spirit into it.

"Alright Veldora, now try absorbing your aura into you." (Rimuru)

  When Rimuru said that Veldora started to make weird noises and emit his aura rather that absorbing it. I was trying to stop him but then gradually his aura reduced. I think I saw it in one of his 'sacred text' or whatever.

   After Veldora finished with his aura, we (me and Rimuru. Veldora obviously wasn't much of a help) discussed what we'll do now.

"Since it had been a long time I think we should find the others." (Rimuru)

"Hey Veldora, do you know where the other siblings are?" (Rimuru)

"Velzard is in the Frozen Continent in the northern end of the continent and Velgrynd is in the Eastern Empire." (Veldora)

"Okay, then where is Veldanava and Lucia?" (Rimuru)

When Rimuru asked that a shadow of sadness appeared on Veldora's face. 

"They both died. I know Veldanava can ressurect but he reduced his power to the level of human before his death. I don't know if that is the reason but he hadn't ressurected for a long time." (Veldora)

  We were all quiet for a moment. Veldora then decided to break the gloomy atmosphere. 

"Well, he will ressurect someday, besides he had daughter while you were gone and she is doing fine. Also there are still Velzard and Velgrynd and me." (Veldora)

"Thanks Veldora. I guess you have grown up a little while I was gone." Rimuru said with a weak smile on his face.

"Better get moving then. Do you know how to get out of this cave, Veldora?" (Rimuru)

"Sure, follow me." (Veldora)

  And we got lost. Not a real surprise though. I should have remembered that Veldora is not good with memorizing ways. 

  After countless hours spent wandering in the cave, we found the ray of sunlight and finally arrived at the exit of the cave. (They didn't meet Kaval, Gido, and Eren since Rimuru didn't spend months inside the cave like the original story.)

  As soon as we got out of the cave Veldora started tof ly upward.

"Hey Veldora. Wait a second. Just get down here." (Rimuru)

"Why? Weren't we gonna visit other sisters?" (Veldora)

" Yes we are, but we can't fly." (Rimuru)

"What do you mean? It's a lot more faster to fly." (Veldora)

  Rimuru glanced at me then said to Veldora.

"First, me and Ciel found out that some of our abilities didn't come back yet which includes flying and transformation. Second, you are supposed to be sealed in this cave, not flying around in the sky. Now get down here." (Rimuru)

  Veldora grudgingly came down to the ground. Maybe he wanted to fly around freely since he was locked up for a long time. 

"What are we gonna do then? It's a long way from here to Frozen Continent or Eastern Empire." (Veldora)

"Hey Ciel, do you have a map?" (Rimuru)

  I nodded and instantly generated the map of the world.

(I found it on Reddit.)

"Judging by the distance it is ideal to visit Eastern Empire first. However, after spending very hard time analyzing Veldora's poor memory, it is optimal that we head to Frozen Continent." (Ciel)

"What do you mean by poor memory, huh?" (Veldora)

  I simply ignored him.

"That means we have to go through Warrior Nation Dwargon, right?" (Rimuru)

"Yes, and there is no need to worry. They are friendly to any race. So I don't think there will be any major trouble. Besides we can get some supplies there." (Veldora)

"Alright, but how are we actually gonna go there? It'll take forever to walk to Dwargon." (Veldora)

  Surprisingly, Veldora came up with a useful question. Though I already found solution for it.

"There is a pack of direwolf near us. We can ask some of them to carry us there." (Ciel)

"But will they just accept our request?" (Veldora)

"I think you know that a word can have multiple meanings, don't you?" I said with an innocent smile on my face.

  That seemed to effectively shut him up. Guess I touched his memory of 'education'.

  We headed to the direction of the direwolf to find a huge pack of wolf consisting of about 50 of them.

"Hi guys, we are looking for some of you who can carry us to Dwargon." (Veldora)

  Well that was straight foward.

  One of the direwolf who seemed to be the leader came to us with another direwolf following him with their teeth bared.

"Did you think we will just accept your request, you weak humans?" The leader direwolf growled at us.

"Well, if you wanna talk about power I can show you some." (Rimuru)

  He then released some of his aura which made every direwolves in the pack unable to move from there place.

"We- we pledge our loyalty to you. Please retreat your aura master." (Alpha direwolf)

  Rimuru withdraw his aura and smiled at them like nothing happened.

"Good, now that you will take out request, I'll name you all." (Rimuru)

  The direwolves suddenly turned into big dogs and started to wag their tails. To be honest they really looked cute.

"I'll name you Raika and Ranga." (Rimuru)

  Rimuru named only two of them who seemed to be in command because direwolves are pack societies which means if you name their leader, the others will evolve automatically. Pretty convenient, don't you think?

"Now Ranga and Raika will follow us. The rest of you can live like you did before." (Rimuru)

"Hai! Master!" The entire pack chroused in unison.

"Hey wait a minute! Why are we bringing only two wolves?" (Rimuru)

"Your transformation ability is still active and even though you are in human form your mass is still too big for direwolves. Any questions?" (Ciel)

  Veldora looked at Rimuru with pleading eyes but he just looked at Veldora with apologetic eyes. Veldora then started grumbling about the world being unfair to him.

  I got on Raika and Rimuru got on Ranga's back.

"Now lets go to Dwargon!" (Rimuru)

  Raika and Ranga started to run like breeze through trees. The wind and sunlight on my skin really feels good. I had mostly spent my time inside Rimuru, so this was refreshing experience to me. 

  And just like that, our journey for dragon family's reunion started.

----------------------------------------

A/N

cats are cute  homeworks sucks  lemon... is lemon

yeah nothing to write here

Hope you guys enjoyed reading this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 146 89
A tale of how the true dragons of the cardinal world live there lives (P.S) this is my first story so it won't be perfect. this story will be the sam...
272K 10K 151
This story follows the life of rimuru tempest but his past life will be different. After dying fighting for humanity 'Azatoth' perishes. When Azatoth...
322K 7.6K 64
It's been already 25 years since the great tenma war ended with the victory of The octagram and tempest over Ivarage the Evil dragon world destroyer...
40.9K 1K 14
Rimuru the oldest sibling of the true dragons and the true creator of the tensura world he was the strongest beings in the universe. One day he decid...