Riverdale Oneshots

By Story_fanfics23

Riverdale one-shots, Including multiple ships and events that I would find cute happening. If you have any re... More

Sweet Pea x Betty
Toni x Betty
Toni x Redhead
Jughead x Betty x Archie
Betty x Jughead
Betty x Sweet Pea
Sweet Pea x Betty
Veronica x Betty
Reggie x Sweet Pea x Betty
Veronica x Archie
Betty x Reggie
Veronica x Jughead
Kevin x Fangs
Veronica x Archie
Betty (x Archie)
Betty x Sweet Pea
Betty x Reggie
Sweet Pea x Betty
Sweet Pea x Betty (Part 1)
Sweet Pea x Betty (Part 2)
Sweet Pea x Fangs x Betty
Toni x Betty x Sweet Pea (Part 1)
Betty x Reggie
AN: Recommendations
Sweet Pea x Betty x Fangs

Toni x Sweet Pea x Betty

399 4 0
By Story_fanfics23

Hi guys, sorry for the delay. I have been extremely ill recently and did not get the chance to write much. 

Betty's POV: 

I should have known better, I should have hidden it better. Sweets and TT have been looking at me as if I was going to break under their touch all day. They haven't said much to me since they were looking at Toni's phone. I should have known. I'm not a lovable person, just something to use. Nobody has said much to me since, I haven't said much either. What are you supposed to say when your whole friend group finds out that you are off way worse than any of them imagined? 

Last period I had no class, so I decided to go to the river, the place I would never forget. The words that echoed the forest every time I stood on the sandy shore waiting for her to come back. But she was never going to. She got her escape, and took my hope off with her. The one person I ever loved abandoned me. "You are exactly what they say you are," "I hope you rot here Betty," "Stop holding everyone back," "Are you trying to get me killed?" "I'm not going to take you with me, it's too dangerous for my loves,"

For once in my life, I closed my eyes and felt a sort of peace. Nobody actually cared enough to stay true to their words to me. She used to tell me she'd come back to save me, we would escape together, but one day she was gone and I chased her wanting to know why she didn't take me. 

Sweet Pea's POV: 

Toni and I had been waiting at Betty's locker for over 10 minutes. She had a free and should be here by now. She sets alarms if she goes to the library, and Jughead said he didn't even see her in there. The whole friend group had crowded around by now, wondering where our sweet little Betty was. She'd gone. 

"Where would she go Arch?" Toni asked. He shook his head. 

"Sweets, any clue?" I shook my head. We didn't know Betty how we thought we did. No one did. 

"Anyone?" Toni asked with her voice breaking and tears dripping. I pulled her into my side and kissed her head. Everybody shook their heads. 

We all stood there, thinking of how we could find a girl that none of knew how we thought we did. If it was Jug, he'd be at Pops. If it was me, I'd be at the bar. If it was Toni, she would be with her grandpa. If it was Archie, he'd be at the gym. If it was Veronica, she would be shopping. If it was Fangs, he would be at my trailer. If it was Kevin, he would be at the station. 

"Did anyone check the Blue and Gold?" I asked suddenly. Everybody shook their heads and we dashed down the hallway. No one. 

"Pea, remember that conversation about swimming, where we said we should go swim at sweet water river to Betts?" Toni asked looking up at me. I nodded my head. "Remember the list of excuses she came up with?" I nodded my head. "It's the only road out of town." And then it clicked in my head. I knew what Toni was saying. 

Toni and I dashed with the gang following us. We got onto our bikes, the others into their respective cars and bikes following behind us. The crowd of us turned up at the river side. We walked down to the shore where you could see the bridge. 

Low and behold, we found our Betts sat on a rock staring into nothing. 

"Baby," Toni sighed taking Betty's hands into hers. Betty freaked out for a second but then we saw her calm down. She looked around her, noticing all of us there. And then her face squirmed into anger, Betty has never been angry before in front of us. "Leave." She said turning stone cold. Toni and I shook our heads, whilst the rest of our friends backed off to give us space. We knew they'd wait in the cars until they saw us come back with her. 

"No." Toni said bluntly. Two stubborn girls, a recipe for disaster. "Bubs, can you look at me?" I said, slowly turning her head away from glaring into Toni's eyes. "You can talk to us. We are here for you. Tell us what you want to, but don't shut us out." I said in the most soothing way I could. 

"Who's Polly?" Toni interfered, which I was expecting to result in a very angry Betty. But Betty's mask went on, and she acted like nothing had ever happened. "Oh, just my sister that left of University and took a gap year without telling my parents, and is now in Europe." fell as a perfect lie from her lips, one that had been drilled into her. "Lies." Toni bluntly replied. To which Betty shrugged. 

"Bubs, why do you think we'd judge you for how you love us?" I asked her changing the topic. Toni didn't like being lied to, she wanted solutions and quickly. "Oh uhm, I don't really know why I said that." Betty shied away. I looked at her with a look of expectance. "No no no, you said it for a reason. Please tell us." Toni pleaded. Betty looked at her and broke down crying, both of us looked at each other distressed. I picked her up and placed her on my lap whilst Toni wiped her tears away. 

Betty sobbed our her whole story about Polly just like that. It became too much for her. She told us about the bridge, the words, the relationship, the one person that she loved telling her she couldn't love, the grievance, the abuse she got for it, and then like an essay concluded on why she was scared to love us. We could do the same to her, she didn't want to scare us off and she didn't want her parents to know her weak spot. She was a fighter and a lover built into one. 

"Baby come to mine tonight?" I asked her. She nodded her head. Off we went to my trailer, with dry tears, a content Toni because she finally got our girl to open up, but also a concerned Toni who was going to protect her to the moon. A cuddly Betty. And well, I just wanted to know my girls were safe. Betty went and hugged our friends goodbye, thanking them for supporting her and caring for her and saying she loved them for the first time.  Then she hopped on the back of my bike and wrapped her arms around me. 

When we arrived at mine, Betty asked for a change of clothes, so I gave her one of my oversized t-shirts and a pair of Toni's joggers. She came out in only my t-shirt, which allowed Toni and I to see all the scars on her legs, and the fresh cut wound down her thigh that was bleeding. 

"Can one of you help me clean it up? It hurts." she stuttered with tears rushing to her eyes. I didn't respond quick enough, but Toni was right up and there. "What happened? Why is is bleeding ?" She asked. "It got stuck on my jeans and I pulled." Betty whispered defeated. "Baby that needs stitches." Toni whispered carrying her to the Sofa. Betty shook her head. 

"Baby can I take you to the Wyrm? It really needs stitches." Toni said. Betty looked at me with pleading eyes. "Bubs, it does need stitches. It's Toni or the Hospital." I stated giving her a sorry look. She nodded and Toni immediately got up and wrapped her leg in gauze. We all then jumped into my truck and rushed to the Wyrm. 

"We need a doctor!" Toni yelled when we entered the bar. Betty was cowering away into my chest as I carried her. She only had my t-shirt on because we didn't want to injure her anymore, but it was like a dress and I was making sure no one could see anything, not even me. 

FP ran out with a doctor behind him. "Betts!" he yelled looking at her confused. Both of us looked at her confused. Fp and Betty had never met each other before. "Dad," She sighed with tears coming out of her eyes. Toni and I looked at each other, I shielded her, swearing her father looked different at the front door of her house. There is no way Fp would do this to her, what about Jughead, why doesn't he know anything or live with her. 

"Sweets let me go please, too tight." She whispered looking at me with pleading eyes. "Sorry Princess. Are you sure? I can protect you from him, I can get the serpents on him." I ranted quietly looking at her whilst Toni was distracting Fp with details about the wound but not what happened. 

"Bubba, he's my biological dad, not the dad I live with at home. My mum tried to remove any record of him from my name, not even my own dad knows. She had an affair with Fp and I came as a result. Fp approached me a while back asking me, and I guess, i'm willing to do anything to prove I don't come from that monster." she whispered with a small smile. Guess there were many sides to Betty. I let her go and helped her over to Fp and Toni. Toni put out a protective arm but I slowly lowered it nodding my head at her. "Not the same dad, Fp is biological, other is a dipshit." I whispered to her and she giggled. 

 Then Betty was rushed to the doctors room and got stitches after much whining and squirming in the chair because there was no time for local anaesthetic. Betty got given pain killers to take for the next couple of days and had to wrap it and clean it every day. Then we let her catch up with Fp, the sheriff and leader of the serpents, her parents were in trouble.

"Love you, see you soon darling." Fp shouted getting shocked faces from Toni and I, Fp had an under belly. Betty smiled and replied to him. She seemed so much happier. 

We got back in the truck and drove home. When we got to my trailer we all fell onto the bed and lay there thinking. Toni and I smiled at each other and then cuddled into Betty, who was in the middle. Suddenly Betty got some energy and turned around and started kissing Toni. This was a massive turn on. 

Betts' hands went under Toni's top and Toni stopped her. "Baby, you don't have to do this. Don't force yourself." She whispered sitting her up. Betty looked at me, which maybe wasn't the best idea because my eyes were filled with lust and longing. 

"But Pea wants to," Betty whispered back to Toni with a giggle. 

Toni's POV

Sweet Pea can't control himself. He's got a boner and all. As much as I want this, she's not ready. 

"Pea, snap out of it." I said lightly slapping him. He shook his head. 

"Sorry sorry, Betts I can wait forever. I don't want to do anything until you are ready." Sweets said as he put his hands on her shoulder. She smiled with a devilish smile at both of us. I love seeing Betty happy and confident.  

Betty quickly stripped herself of her top and her bra before Sweets or I could stop her. Man did she have nice boobs. "You can touch if you want." She whispered with a smile, looking between us two. 

"Baby, are you sure?" I asked her and she nodded taking my hand and placing it on her. 

Sweet Pea looked uncertain, he always thought sexually she would be more uncomfortable with him due to the different anatomy. "Bubba, you too." She giggled taking his hand. 

"Okay okay, but tell us the minute you want us to stop. And we are not going all the way tonight, if anything we are building up to it. Okay?" Sweets said and I agreed and Betty pouted a cute pout. 

"Stop pouting baby girl and kiss me." I whispered into her ear. She turned to me and began making out with me, slowly undoing my top whilst making sure she had my permission. 

Then she took Sweet Pea's top off. Then we stripped her of her panties (with her permission and whining). Then Sweets and I fully undressed, but you could see Sweet Pea's concern. Betty noticed and kissed all over his body, letting me help her. 

----------------------------------------

Sweets and I had helped Betty finish, to which she was a moaning mess. 

"I love you both." She whispered with a yawn. We both said it back placing a kiss on her lips. 

We could tell she was hit with that exhausted feeling right after and we decided that we had done enough for the night. We got under the covers and she cuddled into Pea's chest mumbling something about just give her a second and then we can continue. Both Sweets and I chuckled because we knew she would fall asleep in seconds and sure enough, she did. 

"Are you happy?" Pea asked me with a smile I had never seen before. 

"Yea, I really am. All i've ever wanted is in this bed and both of you two are happy." I said with a smile. He nodded with a brief "I'm glad" before he looked back at our princess and began playing with her hair. 

He pulled his underwear on and then pulled Betts onto him completely, with her slightly waking up and pulling me closer while snuggling into him. Pea then wrapped his arm over my shoulders and I cuddled into his side with my arm round Betts. 

I leaned up and kissed her on her head. "I love you princess. Sleep well" 

Then I kissed Pea. "I love you Pea, thank you so much for everything." I whispered to him not wanting to wake Betts.

"I love you too T." he said and then leaned down and kissed Betty's head. "I love you too bubs." He said with a smile. 

Sweet Pea  and I had our girl in our arms. 

------------------

Sorry for the late update, I've been extremely busy and had some personal issues. I hope the ending is good. I made it longer in apologies. 

~A XO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 295 32
Two OF MY FAV SHIPS IN THE WORLD.
405 16 4
A series of Choni one shots for the Choni shippers. Sorry for any mistakes If you have any ideas dm me As always I hope you enjoy reading <3
2.4K 42 10
Betty and Jughead cute, smut, sad, happy, oneshots. some of them may contain sensible themes but I put trigger warning so you don't have to worry. I...
86.3K 1.4K 67
Swetty,Coopaz,Beronica,Varchie,Choni,Barchie,Fp and Betty,Beggie,Bughead and many more