Duck Tales x oc

By Hydranga2

Duck Tales but with oc. Meet Elanor or Ella if you will. She isn't related (blood wise) to the family but she... More

About Ella
Woo-oo!
Escape To/ From Atlantis
Daytrip of Doom!
The Impossible Summit of Mt. Neverest
The Great Dime Chase!
Karaoke
The Beagle Birthday Massacre!
The House of Lucky Gander!
The Infernal Internship of Mark Beaks!
A/N
The Living Mummies of Toth Ra
McMystery at McDuck Manor
The Missing Links of Moorshire!
The Spear of Selene
Day of the Only Child
DuckTales Theme Song
The Golden Lagoon
Huey and Ella Day
Castle McDuck
Ella confronts Donald
Gizmoduck
Crash of the Sunchaser
The Shadow War!
Notice
Sorry
OK
The Depths of Cousin Fethry!
Note

The Most Dangerous Game... Night!

517 9 7
By Hydranga2

We on Season 2 baby!!! And my TMNT story is almost over so I'll have more time to work on this one!! How the time flies by

:) Enjoy Also I didn't know the guy who played abed from Community played Huey small world.

Season 2, Episode 1: The Most Dangerous Game... Night!

Scrooge and the kids enter a cavern underneath a Mayan Temple.

Louie runs into a cobweb and accidently pushes Scrooge into a pit. Scrooge climbs out as Louie shakes the web loose.

Dewey whistles to Webby causing her to let out an excited gasp.

Dewey charges toward Webby who launches him to low hanging branch allowing him to swing across the large gap.

"Dew-dew-dew-dewey dewing it again. We're dewing it again." Dewey sings.

Webby uses Louie's head as a launchpad and grabs Dewey's legs, "With Webby, his best friend." Webby sings along.

"A duet with Dewey and Webby!" They sing together

Dewey presses a button on the wall causing the floor between the gap to rise allowing the others to cross.

Louie walks forward to cross but Scrooge and Ella stop him just as spikes fly up from the floor.

Scrooge turns to Huey, "Laddie?"

"Step turn, step turn, step turn, dodge and step." Huey says in the same rhythm as the theme song.

They both then follow the instructions as they go through the arrows.

Louie watches with panicked eyes, "Uh. Okay, step-" Louie panics and ends up running through the arrows and collapsing at the end, panting and pelted with arrows

Ella just forms a force field around herself and walks through the arrows before looking up at Scrooge expectantly.

"Someone's been practicing their magic." Scrooge praises ruffling her hair before walking ahead.

Ella walks ahead carrying Louie over her shoulder, not acknowledging Huey and Dewey at all.

Scrooge approaches the pedestal, cracks his neck, and prepares to grab the idol.

"Just grab it, already!" Louie exclaims popping up behind Scrooge from out of nowhere, he was ready to go home.

"The Idol of Sybil is not a trinket to be unceremoniously swindled. Legend had it-" Scrooge is interrupted by Ella.

"Bah-bah-bah-bah- Can we just wrap up the 'Woah', and get to the 'wait, what', already?" Ella asks equally tired of this adventure.

Scrooge blinks in surprise at Louie and Ella's fed-up expressions.

"Woah, some cool hidden city or treasure or whatever. Wait, what? That cool thing is dangerous, or cursed, or guarded by centaurs? AAAAH! Louie almost dies. Ella saves him and is the only one who cares that he may be traumatized. Can we please move it along? That's how it goes." Louie snaps at Scrooge.

"Adventure is an unpredictable paramour. You've got to judge every angle. No two perilous scenarios are alike." Scrooge scolds the two.

Dewey appears behind the idol, "Woah." Dewey awes.

Scrooge turns to Louie and Ella who both hold up a finger.

Dewey lifts the idol an springs trap, "Wait what?" Dewey asks.

Louie and Ella hold up another finger.

"Well, that doesn't mean..." Scrooge trails off when pieces of the ceiling fall and they all have to run out the temple.

Ella grabs Dewey saving him from a boulder that almost crushed him as she ran ahead of the group.

** Theme song**

Louie and Ella walk into the living room of the mansion, exhausted and dirty before collapsing right next to Beakley who was vacuuming the carpet.

"What a rush!" Dewey cheers.

"Woo!" Webby agrees.

"That's incredible." Huey cheers.

Scrooge, holding the idol, tracks mud onto the carpet Beakley was cleaning.

"I'll be in the study." Scrooge says.

Beakley glares at him, "I'll be here cleaning up after your last adventure." Beakley then pulls out the cleaning solution balls that Ella made and throws them onto the mud causing them to disappear.

"Cool, we're just going to lie here forever." Ella says face down in her spot of the carpet.

Beakley lifts Louie up by his hood to vacuum under him before putting him back down.

Scrooge pops up at the top of the stairs, "Kids! Kids, I found a hidden compartment in the idol." Scrooge opens said compartment revealing a map, "There's only a treasure map inside. Let's go!" Scrooge says.

Webby, Huey and Dewey cheer.

"UGH! I! NEED! A! BREAK!" Ella yells as Louie slams his fist against the carpet with each word she said.

*

Huey goes over items he has from their last adventure, "Expired rations. Old Flares. Used gauze." Huey retches at the last one.

Louie and Ella walk into the bedroom. Louie jumps onto his back onto his bed while Ella sits next to him.

"I thought life with a treasure hunter would be way more treasure and way less hunting." Louie said.

Huey slides down the ladder and smiles at Louie and Ella, "Isn't it great?! Charting the unknown. Following in the family tradition of adventure." Huey cheers holding up a picture of Della with them as eggs.

Louie looks at the picture, "You remember mom got lost in space, right?" Louie asks not really sure how to feel about their mom and the last thing he wanted was for Ella and Huey to fight over it again. It was already like walking on egg shells with Ella, Huey and Dewey.

Ella had made it clear that she didn't forgive his brothers yet and had been ignoring them to avoid arguments.

"Well, yeah, but she went solo without any help." Huey said watching Louie put the picture frame face down on the desk, "We're a fine-tuned action machine. I'm the brains." Huey goes onto to list.

"I beg to differ." Ella said laying down on Louie's bed.

"Webby's the fists. Dewey's the devil-may-care guts. Ella's the mom/ inventor." Huey continues listing ignoring Ella's input.

"You..." Huey trails off gesturing to the forlorn Louie.

"Louie's the common sense." Ella said standing to her feet.

"... are there too. Plus, it's earned me the rank of Senior Junior Woodchuck. Two stripes!" Huey shows Louie his Woodchuck uniform.

Louie gives a fake smile and thumbs up.

"Look, I'm sure you'll both get time off after we find this treasure, unless this treasure is cursed, and dispelling the curse leads to a whole other adventure, and so on, forever. Let's go!" Huey cheers leading the other two out the door.

"Sometimes I really hate this family." Ella grumbled as she adjusts her bookbag on her back.

"Fine. Hey, maybe when we get back you can earn that sewing badge." Louie said.

Huey laughs, "Please, I earned that sewing badge ages ago. Come on, I mean-"

"Then how did this stripe come loose?" Ella smirks gesturing to his Woodchuck shirt.

"That's impossible." Huey says falling to his knees.

"Must be more tired than you realized. You're slipping." Ella mocks winking at Huey.

Huey meanwhile panics while Ella and Louie exchange looks.

"I never would have used a slip stitch. That is amateur hour. All this constant adventuring must have torn it apart." Huey panics.

Ella and Louie exchange smirks as they came up with an idea.

**

Louie and Ella practically kicking down Scrooge's office room door down, rush up to his desk pushing down the map he was reading.

"Uncle Scrooge! All this constant adventuring is tearing us apart!" Louie declares catching Webby and Dewey's attention.

"Nonsense, we're closer than ever. Eh, kids." Scrooge asks Webby and Dewey.

"Teamwork makes the dream work." Dewey and Webby sing together.

"That's a bunch of bull crap, I feel further away from this family then after the fight!" Ella told Scrooge.

"You, Dewey and Huey are getting back along fine. You all talk to each other now." Scrooge says smiling hopefully.

"Scrooge the only time I bother to talk to those two is when I'm mocking or insulting their intelligence. If your purpose in all this adventuring is to make us close again, then you're failing. All this is doing is making me more stressed out and angry. If anyone is getting closer it's me and Louie. Huey, Dewey and Webby are in their own little world." Ella said giving him an unimpressed look.

Scrooge flinches, this reminded him of the time when Athena and Goldie got into that big fight, and he tried to get them to be friends again.

 In all honesty he was using the constant adventuring to try to make Ella and Huey close again.

What can he say he shipped them...

Scrooge avoids Ella's eyes, and Louie decides now is the best time for him to speak up and continue with his and Ella's plan.

"This needs to stop!" Louie declares.

"I've tried, but they really do enjoy harmonizing." Scrooge told Louie gesturing to Dewey and Webby.

"With all the nonstop danger we never get any quality time. Do we even really know each other? I mean, is this Huey, or Dewey? I don't know, which one had the hat?" Louie says over reacting.

"Am I Ella or am I Webby? Am I just a mini-Athena?" Ella asks playing along pretending to be having a mental break down.

Scrooge goes to answer the question about the triplets before stopping causing Dewey's jaw to drop in disbelief.

"That's really sad." Ella states shaking her head.

Scrooge stand from his chair with the now rolled up map in his hand, and begins heading out the door, "There's no better bonding experience than a high-stakes, death-defying, adventure." Scrooge said.

Ella and Louie grab the tail ends of his red trench coat letting him drag them along.

"What about a quiet movie night in? Oh, or make your own pizza night? Ooh, how about game night?" Louie asks as their dragged through the manor.

Scrooge slowly turns to look at the two with a creepy smile, "Game night?"

GAME NIGHT!" Scrooge yells out the door to Launchpad who was working on the car, causing him to accidently hit his head with the hood of the car.

"GAME NIGHT!" He yells to Donald who was about to enter his house boat, scaring him and causing him to fall into the pool.

"GAME NIGHT!" Scrooge yells to a pigeon in the bird bath making it fly away in a panic.

"GAME NIGHT!" Scrooge yells at the top of his lungs as he runs past Beakley and Duckworth carrying a bunch of board games.

"Oh no." Duckworth and Beakley say in sync.

"I feel like we've made an awful mistake." Ella says as she and Louie walk up to the two.

"Ready for a relaxing night in?" Louie asks them.

"You know how competitive he gets when he's trying to best an enemy? on game night, we are the enemies." Beakley explains to the two.

Louie grabs Ella's arm in fear as he realizes they might have made a mistake.

Scrooge comes to the top of the stairs holding Donald's hand, "Partner up, everyone." He exclaims before turning to Donald, "If we lose, you're out of the will." 

"i was in the will?" Donald asks surprised before being dragged down the stairs.

Webby and Dewey run and hug each other, "I got Dewey/Webby!" 

"We're the perfect team in the field. Game night will be a snap." Dewey said as they exchange a handshake.

"Oh, uh, I sense a dark magic's afoot in the ethereal plane. I must go." Duckworth said coming up with an excuse before disappearing.

"No! You blasted Phantasm! You will not leave me to deal with this!" Beakley yells at Duckworth trying to grab him only to phase through him.

"Spooky things. Farewell." Duckworth said excusing himself.

Beakley tries to jump and reach for him and trips to her knees with an annoyed hm.

"Oh, c'mon. Don't worry, Mrs. B. I'll be your game partner." Launchpad said offering her his hand.

Beakley takes his hand reluctantly, "Fine. At least we'll lose quickly." Beakley says before they head to the game room.

Louie turns around, "I guess that leaves us, Hu-" Louie stops upon seeing the freaking out Huey with all of Ella's sewing equipment.

"You have a whole other thing going on." Louie says concerned.

"You two were right, man. We've got to stay in. Recenter." Huey sighs, "Sewing. Totally basic skill, okay? Hah. YAH!"  Huey freaks out.

"I don't remember giving you permission to borrow my sewing kit." Ella said coldly staring Huey down causing him to flinch harder than he already was.

Louie places a hand on Ella's shoulder, "Okay, it will be a weird, stressful night in, but at least there's no-"

"Adventure!" Gyro screams slamming the doors open causing Huey to jump and cling onto Ella who glared down at him.

"No, no..." Louie said walking forward and attempting to close the door in Gyro's face.

Gyro sticks his foot in the way of the doors, "Oh yes, green nephew, tiny genius. Behold. The Gearloose micro-phone. Capable of amplifying sub-decibelic feedback. It makes tiny sounds loud." Gearloose says explaining it to the two.

"Nice but we're taking a break from adventure, so if you could please-" Ella compliments.

"Go away! We don't want any!" Louie yells into the mic causing Ella and Huey to wince.

"I believe there's a microscopic civilization of wandering nomads invisible to the naked eye living right here in your home! Listen to the sweet call of adventure!" Gyro says turning it on.

Hooting and hollering is heard through the micro-phone.

"Whoa." Huey says in awe.

"Nope! Hard pass!" Louie yells before slamming the door repeatedly on Gyro until the door is fully closed.

Gyro shrinks the door, "I also added a shrink ray feature. We could shrink down, make first contact with the species whom I have named Gyropuddlians, and conquer, I mean, explore this tiny frontier. An entire universe right under your family's feet." Gyro boasts unintentionally backing the boys into a corner.

"As Amzaing as that sounds Gyro, I really need a serious break-" Ella says rubbing her tired face with a washcloth.

"We'd never get a break. Even when we were home, we would just keep on... adventuring." Louie says shaking Ella by her hoodie in anguish.

"exactly! Now where is your uncle?" Gyro squeals before Louie snatches the gun from Gyro and zapping him causing him to shrink.

Huey gasps while Ella face palms.

"What did you do? You shrunk him!" Huey gasps.

"Which is exactly what he wanted." Louie said.

"What?" Huey asks following his brother and Ella.

"Everything will be fine. Woah, Gyro shrunk down and worshiped as a god-king. Wait, what? They're in a war with a bunchof giant ants? AAAAHHH! He almost got eaten by a spider but survives and teaches everybody a lesson in trust or something!" Ella said before digging in her fanny pack for a magnifying glass that had various settings.

"That did happen twice last month. But is-" Huey is interrupted by Ella taking the Micro-phone and holding it up where Gyro was and alo holding the magnifying glass over Gyro.

Through the micro-phone they hear Gyro's voice, "Primitive nomads, I give you the gift of superior intellect." 

The Gyropuddlians growl in responce.

""Uh, and this penlight." Gyro says sheepishly.

"Ooh! Gyro! Gyro! Gyro!" The Gyropuddlians cheer.

"See? Everything's fine." Ella said dropping the Micro=phone to the floor and putting her magnifying glass back into her bag.

"Come on, let Gyro have his own adventure while we take it easy for once, and we can have a quiet, rejuvenating night in. Bone up on your skills." Louie says.

Huey sighs and does a stitch.

"And we can't tell anybody because if you do tell anybody, things will only get worse, until you'll never be able to sew a merit badge onto a sash ever again, okay?!" Ella said grabbing Huey by his shoulders and giving him a terrifying look.

Huey freaks out in response and begins to frantically stitch in fear.

Louie and Ella guide the still terrified Huey to the game room.

***

The group were playing charades when the trio walks in.

While Scrooge and Donald argue Huey glances at Ella and Louie who both making a motion for him to be quiet causing him to go back to sewing in fear.

"Ayo! I'm out." Ella said leaving.

As Ella was walking in the hallway, Louie comes running out the hallway with Huey and the micro-phone in tow.

Huey grabs Ella dragging her along with them out of instinct.

"What's going on?" Ella asks Louie and Huey.

"I thought you were having the adventure of a lifetime, by yourself." Louie calls out to Gyro.

"Don't tell me." Ella said pinching the bridge between her nose and eyebrows.

"I was! Unfortunately, my people have declared war on the evil giants. That's you." Gyro specifies.

"Ugh!" Ella groans in annoyance, she just wanted a nap.

"Wait, what?" Huey asks.

"Apparently, you've accidently destroyed every tiny town they've ever built. Laundry Basket City. Top-hatisail. The Floating Island of Toile-opolis." Gyro lists causing Louie to remember each one.

"Ewww." Louie says as the trip cringe in disgust.

"I thought I could shrink you down." Gyro begins.

"Nope, this is out night off. You can handle this mess on your own." Louie said walking out, Huey following not far behind.

"Of Course I can, for I am Gyro the Mighty. Gyro the Unconquerable. Ah! Giant ants! Shrink them! Shrink them!" Gyro calls over the micro-phone.

The Micro-phone goes off and begins shrinking things causing the boys and Ella to take cover.

Ella jumps onto the counter annoyed.

Launchpad walks in the door at the wrong moment, "Hey guys, got any guacamole?" Launchpad gets shrunken and dials cell phone while Ella catches the Micro-phone and turns it off.

Louie and Huey rush over to where Launchpad was shrunken down only for Ella's phone to ring.

"Maybe some humus?" Launchpad asks over the phone causing Ella to shake her head amused, Launchpad never failed to make her smile.

"Launchpad! Are you okay?" Louie asks sitting next to Ella.

"Yep. Wait, I seem to be stuck in a giant world of nightmare horrors. Hey, there's Gyro and a bunch of guys. Ooh, a giant spider." Launchpad said over the phone.

"Louie, Ella, I know this is our night off, but we got to do something." Huey told the two who give him a dark look.

"Why? Gyro's a genius, and Launchpad has crashed so many times I'm convinced he may be immortal." Louie retorts.

Ella raises an eyebrow at that, "Dang, imagine if he was." Ella said rubbing the heavy eye bags under her eyes.

"We've been on dozens of adventures. Why are these recent ones any different?" Huey asks them.

"Look I just- We need a break, alright?" Louie says.

"Well, I'm telling Uncle Scrooge." Huey said grabbing the Micro-phone.

"Huey!" Louie says.

"Louie!' Huey narrows his eyes in response.

"Children? Have you seen Launchpad?" Beakley asks stepping in front of them causing them to look up at her.

Beakley looks over at the destroyed kitchen and up at Duckworth who gives a sheepish smile from the ceiling.

Ella covers Huey's mouth, "He left for non-suspicious reasons." Louie responds.

"Oh no, without my partner I can't play. Curse my luck. Just curse it. Good night." Beakley said sarcastically before heading out.

"Big mood Beakley, big mood." Ella says nodding her head, she then turns to the boys, "I'm going to bed, goodnight enjoy game night." 

The boys watch in surprise.

***

Ella walks through the hall and sees the Micro-phone flying through the hall and decides to ignore it and go to bed.

Ella walks into her bedroom and immediately falls face first onto her warm carpet floor and sleeps there for the rest of the day, her body and brain too tired to actually acknowledge the fight going on in the other room.

***

Huey after the chaos was over, decides to check on Ella.

He's surprised to find her bedroom door and open, and he's even more surprised to see her sleeping on the warm raspberry purple carpet.

Huey chuckles before carefully picking her up bridal style and setting her on her bed, tucking her in.

He leaves the room and returns with a thermos cup of her homemade tea she got from a adventure. Huey sets it on her bedside table and heads out the door closing it behind him.

**

When Ella wakes up the next morning, it's because of Louie knocking at the door.

"Ella, Scrooge knows about everything and wants to talk to us." Louie says in a nervous voice.

Ella groans as she sits up and her eyes land on the thermos on her bedside table.

Ella couldn't help the small smile on her face when she saw it. She grabs the thermos full of tea and heads out the door, her hair a mess, and her night gown in a disarray.

Louie chuckles at the sight of her as she leads them to Scrooge's office.

Louie pokes is head inside the Office, "We have thirteen different apologies depending on how mad you are." Louie says nervously.

"I don't apologize for any of this." Ella said opening the door without fear as she sips the tea.

"Close the door." Scrooge says omniously.

"Oh, you're that mad." Louie says closing the door behind him and Ella.

"you saw the angles didn't you? You saw the pieces on the board, devised a plan, delegated, and executed perfectly. You even offered the wee warriors a permanent home in Ella's minature version of the mansion." Scrooge told Louie after he nervously walked up to the desk.

"Wait what? I missed a lot." Ella said ruffling her curly lion's mane of hair.

"Do you two know how I made my fortune?" Scrooge asks them.

"Yes, by being tougher than the toughies, and smarter than the smarties." Louie offered.

"By being a good con man?" Ella teases causing Scrooge to pull her into a playful headlock and ruffles her hair into place.

"And, having Ella's mother who was sharper than the sharpies. People don't know about that one." Scrooge teases pulling out a brush and brushing Ella's hair down.

"The ability to read a situation and see all the shortcuts and the possibilities. Your mother learned it from Athena who was the best at seeing all angles. So can you two." Scrooge compliments the two who look up at him in awe.

"We can?" Ella and Louie asks after looking between each other.

Scrooge puts the brush away and picks up a statue, "I should have seen it. The way you two were picking apart those adventures earlier: the 'Woah,' the 'wait, what,' the 'ahh.' If you apply that gift, you might be a bigger billionaire duo then me and Athena one day."  

Scrooge hands them a steampunk statue of a bird on a ball, "This was me and Athena's we planned to pass it down to the next upcoming billionaires who we viewed in a brighter light then us. And to think I'm giving it to her daughter and her best friend. It's not a number one dime or pocket watch, but it's a start." Scrooge says handing it to the duo.

Louie and Ella look between each other in shock, "Woah. Louie do you know what this means?" Ella asks.

Louie smirks at her with a nod.

**

Louie and Ella exit Ella's work room with the statue sitting proudly on her trophy shelf.

"Wait, what?" Huey, Dewey and Webby say surprised to see the statue and the victorious smiles on Louie and Ella's face.

As the group walks away to do their own thing Huey is stopped by Ella.

"Huey, can we talk?" Ella asks him awkwardly.

"Of course." Huey said a little too eagerly.

"I wanted to thank you, for the tea I mean-" Ella says avoiding his eyes.

"W-what... What tea?" Huey says avoiding her eyes nervously and shyly.

Ella raises an amused eyebrow, "Oh so, the guy who is the only one who knows that tea recipe isn't the one who made it for me?" Ella teases.

Huey and Ella look at each out of the corner of their eyes with smiles and blushes on their faces.

"Okay, fair enough I did. I just... I miss you." Huey admits looking down sadly.

"I uh, I miss you too you nerd." Ella said playfully punching his arm playfully.

"Am I forgiven again?" Huey asks hesitantly looking up to meet her eyes.

"Yeah, we're the science nerds again." Ella said hugging him causing him to nearly faint in happiness, his face red.

The rest of the group/family watch from around the corner and silently cheer and high-5 each other.

Their ship still has a chance!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263 6 3
A successful woman running her own designer clothing company, wife to Scrooge McDuck, y/n l/n She's hadn't talked with Scrooge in a long time due to...
477 21 5
Two years! I've been in the DTU for two years now, and have loved every second of it! Things seem to be going great for me, Shayla, Wade, the Mc/Duck...
84K 1.5K 20
Ever since the Shadow War, everything had gone back to normal with the family growing closer together. Charlotte had really grown out of her shell wi...
10.2K 404 32
Book Two 1/2!! Scrooge x reader/OC - (female pronouns) Scrooge's life has been one wild ride but one person that has keep him sane, ___(Y/N)___. One...