Haikyuu Lemons

kitty_katelyn

NOT FOR KIDS.... this will also be the 4th time I'm writing this Еще

IMPORTANT
Daichi x Tsukishima
Terushima x Male
Suga x OC Angst
Recent Reads and Updates
Recent Reads
Soft Dom Hinata
Choosing Time
Tsuki x Hinata
Aakashi x Male
Kuroo, Bokuto & Oikawa
Tsuki x Hinata Part 2
Suga NSFW
Tanaka
Kageyama Part 4
Daichi x Hinata
Tsuki x Reader
Mad Dog x Fem Dom OC
Tsuki X Hinata Part 3
OC - Kyra
Hard Dom Noya
Daichi x Kenma
Kuroo x Reader x Bokuto
Terushima x Daichi
Kenma x Fem Dom
Lev x Yaku
Choosing Time
Slight Break
Kenma x Male
Mad Dog x Male
Terushima x Daichi Part 2
Terushima x Semi
Requests
Yamaguchi
Matsukawa x OC
Kenma x Reader
Akaashi x Male Part 2
Hinata x Semi

Ushijima

5.3K 45 16
kitty_katelyn

USHIJIMA

This is an older story but I still liked it nonetheless

As per usual *clears throat* EVERYTHING IS OF AGE AND CONSENTUAL UNLESS SPECIFIED IF I SEE ANY COMMENTS SAYING OTHERWISE THEY WILL BE DELETED

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Your POV

Entering the building I looked around, the school seems nice but it's really crowded. Most of the boys smell like they haven't showered in a few days, sweat poluting the air.

Shoyo was jumping all over the place yelling and causing a scene, Kageyama scolding him for being a clutz and running into him. Noya and Tanaka were trying to act tuff only looking stupid and Daichi was yelling at them and apologizing to every bystander.

The pounding in my head started to thump harder until had it, snapping like a snow pea. "IF YOU DONT SHUT THE FUCK UP AND WALK LIKE NORMAL PEOPLE, GO TO OUR ASSIGNED ROOM NOW" I yelled at them pointing.

Quicking walking in silence to our assigned room I sighed "I'm sorry Daichi but shit they were getting on my nerves" he only chuckled at me. Patting my back as we made our way to the room, once there I leaned against the beige wall waiting until they were done.

A few schools pass by staring, until I glared back. Backing down they dashed away as fast as they could. The wooden door opened boys pouring out of them, I grabbed Shoyo, Kageyama, Noya and Tanaka from the group.

"Were sorry!" Noya and Tanaka yelled until I covered their mouths, removing my hands feeling disgusting drool and tears covering them. Ushering them away I motioned for them to leave not wanting to deal with the idiots.

"He's here Sho... you gonna be ok?" I asked concerned, these two had their run in with Ushijima which ultimately lead to an all out battle on the volleyball court.

Shoyo was shaking and holding his stomach, I knew he was about to puke. Pushing him to Kageyama he knew to take him to the bathroom, he's not allowed to go by himself anymore.

Leaving and skipping to the court I glanced around until I found Daichi and Coach Ukai, spotting them I slander over popping up in the middle of their conversation. "So what's the plan?" I smiled. Laughing at me they told me what I needed to have them work on before we started.

Shiratorizawa stroller into the gym, most of the room went silent in awe of their Ace Ushijima Wakatoshi. The other part was in yelling, saying they would beat us no problem.

After they lined up the match started, Ushijima's spikes were crazy. Daichi and Noya both were struggling to dig them up. Shoyo and Tsukishima were barley able to even touch it.

Spike after spike they gathered points in no time. Soon the tables turned, after Tsukishima's block we gathered the points until we reached the max and beat them.

Yelling and jumping in joy I hugged my sweaty boys not caring about how disgusting they are, oy that we had a victory and major one at that. Leaving they boys to clean up and shower I motioned for Daichi "I'll be back" he nodded at me.

Zig zagging through the crowd I slid into Shiratorizawa's changing room once the coach and most of everyone had left. Opening the door there was only three boys left, Tendou, Semi and of course the one I was looking for.... Ushijima.

"Well well... you don't look so happy? Is because you actually lost when you promised you'd beat us?" I mocked him, fake pouting and batting my eyelashes. Turning around he looked around "I'm sorry where's that sound coming from? Do you guys hear it?" He smirked still not looking at me.

Gritting my teeth, my jaw tightened. Kicking the back of his knees he fell to them, threading my fingers in his hair I pulled making him look up "Hello... my (y/n) from the concrete nice to meet you, and before you try to intimidate my brother again why don't you come see me bitch" I let go turning away.

I had toeave it was starting to get to be too much, he's only in shorts. No shirt I tried not to stare, he was muscular and hot. Water dripped from his damp hair indicating he just showered not too long ago. A hand grabbed me doing the same as I did to him, gripping my hair I was shoved against the concrete wall.

Letting out a grunt I heard him speak "Leave us be... tell coach I'll be late" taking a deep breath realizing he's talking to them and that we will be alone in the room.

"Let me go Ushi" I tried to coax him, his grip was firm but instead of moving away he came closer. His hot breath on my neck, the other arm wrapped around my waist working it's way up my torso until he gripped my throat cutting off air circulation.

"Get on your knees bitch..." I could hear his smirk, spitting my own words back at me. I did as he said, slipping to my knees in front of him. Using his other hand he slid his shorts down enough taking out his cock.

Shoving my head against it my mouth touched the tip, gently licking it he groaned grabbing my jaw "Suck it right" he warned. Opening my mouth wider I took him in, sucking on the tip and working my way down. His taste was addictive, closing my eyes I used my hands for the restbi could fit.

Losing himself I felt him about to cum, his hand was no longer threaded through my hair. Taking him out right before he came I wiped my mouth "Goodbye Ushi have fun finishing yourself" I dashed for the door, I knew if I wanted to walk out of this room it would have to be right now. Else I won't be walking at all.

"How cute" he slammed the door shut, picking me up he set me on the bench. Standing over me "Keep your hands on my legs, try anything and I'll make sure you can't walk understand me?" I nodded but he wasn't satisfied.

"I said... do...you...understand...me?" His tone was low, dominance emitting off him in waves I knew I wouldn't win this, I want him yes that's not even a question but I'll be passed out for a while I'm sure.

Stroking himself he came all over my face, it was warm and sticky. Taking his fingers he gathered some sticking it in my mouth. Licking his fingers clean he pulled them away. Laying there he took off my shorts and top, leaving me in my underwear.

Eventually those came off to, pulling me up from the bench he laid down setting me on top so my pussy was in his face. He took a long slow lick teasing me, I wanted more. I needed more, I wanted to cum so bad. I leaned down taking him in as far as I could deep throating him. Hoping I'd get something in return, I did but not the way I would have liked.

He licked and sucked until I was about to cum, he lifted my hips before I could removing his mouth. "No please I'm sorry I won't teasing you again please let me cum" I begged.

"Finish me then and maybe I'll let you cum" hollowing my cheeks and sucking harder I gently messaged his balls making him cum, I swallowed all he had to give.

Setting me back down he held my hips so I couldn't move, tongue shoved deep as I could go. He sat up bringing me with him, holding me upside down while he finished me. Cumming he licked me clean and laying back down so I could get off.

Holding me I wrapped my arms around his neck his cock prodded at my entrance waiting silently asking if this was ok, nodding he pushed in starting off with a fast and rough pace slamming into me. My nails dug into his back and shoulders trying to hold on, moans slipped from my mouth.

I'm sure I was loud but I didn't care at the moment, the pleasure was overwhelming my senses leaving me drooling and cumming endlessly.

Ushijima started to slow down indicating he was about to cum and he did, filling me to the brim breeding me. Huffing he set me down again, cleaning me up I could feel myself starting to drip off to sleep.

Ushijima POV

She was starting to fall asleep, I took a towel cleaning her up of my cum and hers. (Y/n) was beautiful but a bitch too, it was attractive. Wanting to see her again I took out a pen and paper from my bag writing my number down and sticking it in her via not know where else since she doesn't have pockets.

Dressing her in her underwear and shorts I put my clean jersey on her, smirking. She was covered in purple and red marks, sleeping peacefully. Gathering her in my arms ge try so I don't wake her up I exited the room, finding her captain.

Silently walking up the to brunette I handed her off to him before leaving, the orangette yelling at me about hurting her. But what he doesn't know ow is how much she actually enjoyed it

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

161K 2.2K 56
All your favorite haikyuu ships! I will just say this now so I don't have to keep repeating it throughout the chapters I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHAR...
Blueberry Eyes Yame

Фанфик

32.9K 1.1K 24
This story is just a fanfic, I dont own any character that's gonna be used in. Warning ⚠️ Boy×Boy Cussing Bad grammar
124K 3.9K 37
"Now my life is sweet like Cinnamon" That's it. That's the description ✓
157K 1.5K 42
A collection of -lemons -fluff -angst -head cannons -requests Enjoy bbys :)