The adopted hellhound

By Adambellomo

( Charlie and Vaggie x son reader) This story takes place in the universe of Hazbin Hotel and helluva boss b... More

Chapter 1: The abandoned hellhound
Chapter 2: meeting the grandparents
Chapter 3: Second mom
Chapter 4: Bonding time with Vaggie
Chapter 5: You will always be my son
Chapter 7: The Radio Demon pt1
Chapter 8: The Radio Demon pt 2
Chapter 9: A familiar scent
Chapter 10: Alastor and (Y/N) on mission
Chapter 11: Some mother-son time
Chapter 12: Angel Dust
Chapter 13: Loona and (Y/N)
Chapter 14: Going to the Party.
Chapter 15: Coming back to the hotel

Chapter 6: Opening the Happy Hotel

6.5K 146 62
By Adambellomo

Four years has pass since you have discover that you were only adopted by Charlie but actually you don't care about it. She is your mom and you are her son no matter what everyone might say. At first your moms and yourslef were scared that it might weekened the bound you all had but in the contrary it became stronger and you are proud to be the son of such amazing person and the step son of such an strong woman. You are now 16 and you did quite change during those four years. You grew bigger and you now are a bit taller than your moms and you dress yourslef with goth close. 

(A/N: please concentrate only on the hellhound, also the picture is not mine) 

You are now at 666 studio, waiting for your mom to finally introduce the Happy hotel to hell and pentagram city. Your mom is seen spacing while you just wait on your phone for Katie Killjoy to finish the day's newscast. Vaggie then go to you mom and exhales 

"Okay, you remeber what to say ?" 

Charlie then inhale and try to act confident

"Yes! Let's do this!"

Vaggie then all seriously put both of her hands on the shoulders of Charlie. 

"Just, look at me and I'll mouth it to you."

"Vamos mamá, sabes que puede hacerlo"
"Come on mama, you know she can do it"

you said without taking your gaze from your phone and without the single care in the world

"¡Sé que tu madre puede hacerlo! Sólo estoy un poco tensa"
"I know that your mom can do it ! I'm juste a bit tense"

You just mumble in your breath "it's an understatement" that only you can hear as your mom start to try to calm Vaggie. 

"Come on, Vaggie!  I know what to say! I just feel like we need to...I don't know,*grabs and throws a doughnut away* make things sound more exciting!  Hooo! What if I si-"

" -Sing a song about it?"

Finish Vaggie as she cut off Charlie with a little smirk. 

"You knew I was gonna say that!"

She aswer as she boop the nose of Vaggie and she chuckle a bit. 

" Because I know you... but seriously don't sing, this is serious"

She said as she fixes de bow of Charlie and shake her slightly. 

"Yeah that is a pretty bad idea" 

You said again, without looking at you mom. 

"Come on sweetie, you know, I'm better at expressing myself and my goals through song!"

"I know, but life isn't a musical mom..."

You said this time looking at her with a neutral face, without a care as you see your mom on a table posing dramaticly. You then put your phone in your pocket and put your hands on you hips. 

"Yeah listen to your our son honey, I think it's better for the hotel"

"Fine. But I have these other ideas of what to say ! The highlighted bits are the best part!"

Your mom say as she handle a peace of paper to Vaggie and you, bondcing a bit. 

"Uh, it's all highlighted"

Vaggie said as you look closer before saying. 

"Is this a drawing...?"

"Yes! That's the happy ending, see?!  Everyone smiling and happy in heaven !"

Your mom say as she put herself between you and vaggie and start squishing the both of you while she start to fantasise. you growl at the sudden squishing. Vaggie then said as she crush the drawing. 

"I don't think it's that simple. Just please follow the talking points we went over." 

She then grab Charlie before to say

"And do not sing !"

"Yeah it's for the best mom."

"Okay, fiiiine. *in a british accent* I'll just have to resort to my impeccable improv skills!"

She said saluting the both of you before towalking over Katie Killjoy. You just say to your Mama next to you

" She is definitly gonna sing."

When Charlie is in front of Katie Killjoy she tries to go for and hand shake. 

"Hiii, I'm Charlie..."

Katie then take a steam of smoke before exhale it. 

"Katie Killjoy. *blows out the smoke of her cigarette* I'd say it's a pleasure to meet you, but that would be a lie. *throws away her cigarette* And you can put that away. *gestures to Charlie's hand* I don't touch the gays. I have standards !"

You hearing that and get angry and Vaggie saw it because she see your tail acting. 

"Yeah? How's uh... how's that working out for ya?"

Your mom ask trying to be nice and try to avoid the gaze of Katie

"Look, my time is money, so I'll keep this short. *proceeds to poke Charlie* You're not here because we wanted you here. You're here because Jeffrey couldn't make it for his cannibal cooking segment."

As Katie is continuing to humiliate your mom you get angrier. 

"You might be some royal big shot *fluffs her hair*, but that doesn't mean shit to me. I'm too rich and too influential to give a flying fuck about what some tux-wearing demon *does air quotes with her fingers* "princess" wants to advertise."

"Okay that's it ! What did you say you Ellen DeGeneres wanna be ?!"

You ask quite loudly and angrily as you growl and Katie then face you. 

"Ho what's going on big boy ? You have big hears and you can't even hear ?"

"You should be carefull, that's my mom you are talking to."

"Your mom ?! Ha ! that's the bigest joke i ever heard ! The princess of hell has adopted a hellho-

she try to said but you grab her by the neck with a single hand. 

"Just give me a good reason to not break your neck like a twix you spiderskank"

You ask Katie as your mom gasp and ask you quite urgently

"Who taught you such words (Y/N) ?"

You look at her with as 'are you serious' face before to aswer"

"...Vaggie"

Your mom then look at Vaggie with a serious face as she put her hands up in a surrending style. While you let Katie go and walk back to Vaggie growling and looking again at you phone. Finally the staff annonce that they are on live and so it finally start.

"Welcome back! So, Charlotte!"

"Hum it's Charlie"

she try to say as a huge spotlight flash her way. 

"Whatever. Tell us about this new passion project you've been insistently pestering our news station about! *tries to hold in her outburst by clenching her pen*"

your mom look at you and Vaggie unsure as Vaggie motion her to go on and you just make a thumb up wile looking at your phone with one hand. 

" As most of you know, I was born here in Hell and growing up, I always tried to see the good in everyone around me."

Killjoy spots a slug and stabs it with her pen, the slug's blood bursts all over. Charlie gets slug blood splattered across her cheek which she then wipes off

"Hell is my home and you are my people. We... we just went through another extermination."

Vaggie is seen giving Charlie two thumbs up and you look up to your mother with a gentle smile as Killjoy quickly starts to lose interest.

"We lost so many souls, and it breaks my heart to see my people being slaughtered every year. No one is even given *slams fist on table, waking Killjoy up* a chance! *walks up from Killjoy's desk* I can't stand idly by while the place I live is subjected to such violence! So, I've been thinking: Isn't there a more humane way to hinder overpopulation here in Hell? *she walks around the audience* Perhaps we can create an alternative way to change souls through... redemption? *throws her arm around one of the News Cast's staff members* Well, I think yes! So that's what this project aims to achieve! *returns to Killjoy's desk* Ladies and gentlemen, I'm opening the first of its kind! A hotel that rehabilitates sinners!"

As she continue to speak and see that her speach don't make the expected effect. In the contrary she can see that the other demon is either bored or make fun of it. She then start to lose confidence.  

" I think it'll serve a purpose... a place to work toward redemption... yay...!"

At the back stage Vaggie is a bit defeated and you, you just whant it to be over. That's until one of the cameraman snickers at your mom

"Stupid bitch."

He said just before to be puch square in the face by vaggie. It's your turn to snickers as you take a picture of the cameraman who was bruised by vaggie before to post it on Voxtingram with the quote "stupid bitch" and the localisation of the 666 studio. In the meantime your mom start to look saddened. 

"Look, every single one of you has something good, deep down inside. I know you do! ...Maybe I'm not getting through to you."

Razzle and Dazzle are then alerted that Charlie's about to sing and that she may need their back-up vocals. You, you know what is gonna happen even while looking at your phone and you just say to Vaggie.

"She is gonna do it."

Vaggie then facepalm and just say

"ho no..." 

Charlie snaps her fingers as the room turns dark and a spotlight is shown over a piano that Charlie, Razzle and Dazzle start performing on. Meanwhile, back at The Radio Shack, Alastor and his shadow can be seen tilting their heads curiously as their smiles widen.

((A/N): start at 1.13)

Charlie ends the song, rather exhausted as everyone in the news station looks at her with disgust and disbelief as you look at her with a grindge face. Then a random demon turn into his demonic form and say. 

" Wow!...That was shit!"

Everyone in the audience including Killjoy and Trench begin to laugh at Charlie. Charlie looks crushed and devastated and slumps back down to her seat. There was a boo section in the news and the demons look uninterested. Katie while laughing say to Charlie.

"What in the Nine Circles makes you think a single denizen of Hell would give two shits about becoming a better person?! You have no proof that this little experiment even works! You want people to be good?! Just... because?! *continues to laugh*"

"Well, we have a patron already, who believes in our cause and he's shown incredible progress!"

 "Oh? And who might that be?"

Say Killjoy feigning shock as your mom try to look smug and confident. 

Oh, just someone named... Angel Dust!"

"The porn star ?"

Ask Tom Trench before Katie turn to him menacingly. 

" You fucking would, Tom! In any case, that's not even an accomplishment. I'm sure you could get that hooker to do anything with enough booger sugar and lube *motions doing a handjob*.

"Oh, I beg to differ! *begins to count on her fingers* He's been behaved, clean, and out of trouble for two weeks now."

Just when she said that, Katie receive a comunication that say to her "Breaking news". She the push Charlie off of her desk

"We are receiving word that a new player has entered the ongoing turf war! Let's go to the live feed."

The live feed shows Angel Dust stepping on an Egg Boi and throwing a grenade over at Sir Pentious with visible laughter in the background as Charlie stares at the screen in defeat.

"Oh, shit."

Say Charlie before to hear Angel Dust in the Background. 

"I'm a bad person!"

Katie then turn to face Charlie as you look at the screen a bit angered by the action of Angel Dust. You can see that Vaggie too is angry about it. Katie then start to make fun of your mom which make you even more mad. 

""Oh, shit" indeed! It looks like the one who just joined the battle is none other than *feigns a gasp* porn actor, Angel Dust! *turns to Charlie as she shakes her fist* What a juicy coincidence! You must feel really stupid right now."

Killjoy and Trench proceed to laugh at Charlie and does Jazz hands

"Ratings!"

They both say as Charlie stares at the live feed in distress and attempts to block it from the audience's view. 

" Don't look at this!"

"Well, it sure looks like your little project is dead on arrival. *looms over Charlie* Tell us, how does it feel to be a total failure?"

everyone in room excluding Charlie start bursting into laughtee while Charlie tries to think of a comeback and you try to not start a fucking slaughter. 

"Yeah, well... *looks around* How does it feel that I got your pen, huh?! *grabs Killjoy's ball pen* ...Bitch!"

Everybody instantly stops laughing while Katie Killjoy and Tom Trench give her the death stare. Vaggie and you who is  witnessing that stare in disbelief before you ask at Vaggie. 

"Permiton to enter the fight if it escalates ?"

"Granted."

Vaggie simply say as Charlie try to ease the situation. 

"*nervously* Ehehe... *puts pen back down* oops."

Tom Trench runs off set as Killjoy's demonic form reveals itself as she looms over Charlie from the shadows.

Charlie and Killjoy can be seen trying to duking it out on each other other like it's some sort of WWE match while a fire alarm goes off in the background with Trench entering the scene, covered in flames and you fight as many staff member you can.

But while all this chaos is made, either on the road or in studio 666. Specificly in studio 666, In Imp City they all watch the spectacle than Studio 666 is offering them. In one of the building, where is located the I.M.P headquaters, a group of imp and a hellhound watch the fight. 

"Woaw do, do you see what I am seing"

a little Imp say as he is a shick about what he is seing. 

"Yes Moxxie we all are watching it, and it's hilarious !"

Say the bigger Imp, which is call Blitzø, to the other imp.

"No yes, the fight is quite funny, especially the fight between this whore and the princess of hell but look ! See the hellhound who is fighting like ALL the staff by himself ?"

"Yes what about it" 

Ask an other imp, the wife of Moxxie, Millie. 

"Well doesn't he look like Loona but male ?"

He ask as Blitzø laugh. 

"Ha haha, Moxxie you are more retarded than i thought... Right Loona ?"

Blitzø ask to the hellhound next to him as she look at the screen with  the thought that she indeed know the hellhound on the screen, but she just can't remember where and why he souds so familar.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 3.3K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
1.1M 47.8K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
176K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
526K 11.3K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.