๐–๐ˆ๐‚๐Š๐„๐ƒ | ๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ!๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๏ฟฝ...

ะ’ั–ะด Bloody_Wankers

โ ๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ~. โž yandere! nobleman x fe... ะ‘ั–ะปัŒัˆะต

ไธ€
ไบŒ
ไธ‰
ๅ››
ๅ…ญ
ไธƒ

ไบ”

1.4K 73 31
ะ’ั–ะด Bloody_Wankers

𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

-This story takes place in a medieval-like fantasy world and often may have sexist themes, this doesn't NOT mean I support those ideas.
-It also has a yandere male lead, yanderes are something I write for a lot but these actions should not be considered okay in real life, partners in a relationship should be equal and if you ever find yourself in a situation where your significant other is controlling them leave that relationship immediately, that is not healthy or please contact help.

...

He was kind. Much kinder than he should be to someone of your stature. He'd stop to listen to your thoughts and laugh at your jokes, not at you. He would compliment you every chance he got and never hesitated to speak his mind. But above all, he respected you. Treated you like an equal, not a mere plaything or source of entertainment.
Of course, Siwang was nowhere near as rich as a certain foreign noble so he had little means to spend as much time with you with The Madams knowledge. So instead your meetings were always secret. Meeting at the alley behind the building at night, between breaks or whenever else he had time on his hands and you were away from prying eyes.
And before you knew it, promises of a new life started to form. A life far away from the cruel city and its red light district you seemed to be bound to, one where you could do as you pleased, away from the glaring eyes of The Madam and the unforgiving gaze of the man who seemed to occupy most of your day.

But during all of this time he was nowhere to be seen. No sign of Lucius, or whatever he was called, for weeks. It was strange, but welcome. Above all, it was peaceful. You had always found something about him and his jewel-like sapphire eyes unsettling. The way he peered into your soul with a smile so bright you'd think he was sculpted by the gods themselves but spoke of  things so foul even evil spirits would avoid him.
Perhaps that's why you felt your stomach drop and heart beat cease, even if just for a mere instant.

"You look so displeased with the mere sight of me." He said, a light chuckle escaping his lips.

"When have I ever looked happy after seeing you?" You were quick to retort him, taking a sip of the warm tea set in front of you.
"...I had official work to do but lucky for me I'm almost done." Lucius continued, on and on about meetings and people you had only heard of from rumors, completely ignoring your previous statement.
However you couldn't brush off the closing distance between you two. You'd grown accustomed to sitting at opposite ends of a table, separated by the small wooden structure and tea ornaments displayed in between. Used to the distance he'd offered.
You tried to shift away, just slightly. Not enough to be noticed, or so you'd thought, immediately proven wrong by the hand that suddenly grabbed on to your arm.

"Stay put."

Ah, you suddenly realized what he was doing. He rested his head on your lap, whatever order once i his hair all gone, replaced by a mess of black locks and his eyes always set so scrutinizingly on you closed—even if just momentarily.
Maybe it's because you've never been in such close proximity to him, or maybe it's because it was him that was so close, your body felt stiff, uncomfortable all over. You wanted nothing more than to push him aside and Lucius noticed that as well.

"We both know I could do much worse, don't we?"
It was strange, concerning. You knew very well the power he held over you, no one would bat a eye even if he did the most heinous of things to you, no one would care.
You've never been good at concealing you emotions, an open book in most cases. Whatever it was, you made it easy for Lucius to read you.

"Come now why the serious face. It's not like I'd do anything." You doubted that.
"I'm not sure what it is but the closer I am to you the more at ease I feel, it's like my head shuts down. Y'know?" You could only nod in acknowledgment, not sure how to reply. His constant rambling was common but it isn't often the male says something even decent about you.

"Say, [name], do you like traveling."

"Huh?" It was a hard question to answer, it was simply unexpected, usually it's just him retelling whatever he did during the day.
"Err-. I've never gone outside of the red light district so I can't say I'd hate it." You're not sure if you saw it right, or whether you were hallucinating but you could've sworn that his eyes lit up, just for a moment when you mentioned that.

"Would you go if you got the chance to?"

"Of course I would! You have no idea how hard it is being stuck in the same place for so long!" You slapped you hands on to you lips, realizing far too late the tone in which you had said. Lucius wasn't one to decline a chance to make fun of you, no matter how childish the reason would be. But instead of his typical chuckle or snide remark you were met with a laugh.

A innocent laugh...?

"Haha, no no keep going. It's not often you talk about yourself."

/

He had finally left after what seemed like hours of sitting in that uncomfortable position. He had seemed like he still had more to say as he was dragged away by his servant.

Not that it was any of your concern anymore now that he had left. Instead you muster up an excuse and go to the back of the building, you and Siwang had both agreed to meet that day.
He must've been waiting for a while now since Lucius stayed for much longer than anticipated. He was crouched down, resting his back against the wall, unaware of your presence as his eyes seemed closed.

"Siwang...?" You called out his name, he seemed to be deep in thought as he remained unmoving despite your calls. Deciding to move closer, this time you instead touched his cheek, a gentle caress but enough to make him jump.

"[name]!" He screamed, shock evident on his face as he immediately got up.

"Sorry I was late, I was... help up for longer than I expected."

"It's fine it's fine— don't worry too much, I didn't have much to do today either." He said waving his hands around, Siwang was awkward at times, but he was kind to just about everyone. Despite being treated like dirt by someone he would never badmouth them, it worried you at times but you supposed you were in no position to do much of anything given your own situation.
His hands snaked around your waist, a warm embrace. Much warmer than him. You felt like you were melting in his arms as lose strands of his chocolate brown hair tickled you face.

"Let's leave next week." He said. It was sudden but you were expecting it, given the current situation you were in, how much longer could you go on until Lucius demanded more of you. Finding out the arrangement he had put in place with the madam was shocking enough but to hear of his character outside of his visits was the final straw.

"Yeah... Same time?" He simply hummed in response, begrudgingly letting go of you as he excused himself.
"I might not be able to visit until then, don't worry too much, darling."

"Pffftt-" you both turned your heads to the source of that laugh, finding no one there. Still in a panic, you both decided it was best Siwang leave. You could only hope that it was a mere passerby or drunkard who saw you two. Once he disappeared into the bustling crowds of the red light district, you too tuned back, into the brother once more. Walking past women and men alike, past the grandiose main hall and into the much more humble living quarter you and the other girls were bound to.

"[name], you have a visitor." One of the younger girl announced just as you were about to retire for the night.

"A visitor...?" You've only ever had one visitor for as long as you've worked. There's only one person who it could be. It couldn't have been... no. You refused to acknowledge that possibility, there's no possible way.

You rushed back to the main hall, past all the people and to the tea rooms, where you'd usually meet.

"There she is, this girl. I apologize for how long it took." The madam apologized, giving you a side glare just as she walked past you. 'Don't do anything stupid.' Written all over her face.

Looking up your deduction seemed to have been right. It truly was him.
"Now, why don't we go and talk inside, darling." An unmistakable grin on his features as he guided you inside.

Ah... He definitely knew.

...

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞

It took me a while to finish this chapter so I made it a bit longer than usual to apologize 👉👈
What do you guys think will happen next?  (I'm not just saying this to steal ideas I sweaf 🌚-)

On another note
I drew luci 😩

1574 words, unedited

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะฒะถะธั‚ะธ ั‡ะธั‚ะฐะฝะฝั

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะพะถ ัะฟะพะดะพะฑะฐั”ั‚ัŒัั

It's You โœฎ Charles Leclerc ะ’ั–ะด Inรชs

ะคะฐะฝั„ั–ะบะธ

1.2M 48.3K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
maddison sloan | GREYS ANATOMY ะ’ั–ะด am

ะคะฐะฝั„ั–ะบะธ

1.1M 50.3K 96
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
133K 7.5K 43
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
The Promise Of Old Valyria ะ’ั–ะด

ะคะฐะฝั„ั–ะบะธ

155K 5.5K 90
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...