Crossing the gangster

By lovewrites1601

. "What the hell is he saying?" I asked smith, who was still persistent on not meeting my eyes. "He is tellin... More

chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Announcement
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Epilogue

chapter 31

905 48 14
By lovewrites1601

Chris's pov

A small smile tugged the corners of my lips up when I heard the backdoor slam shut. Those bastards had sneaked in again...

They do it almost every game, just taking the back entrance like they own the place though I wouldn't be surprised they hadn't gotten told off.

I mean take one look at Blake and you already want to piss your pants but a crew of four? I wouldn't blame the staff members for looking the other way.

I slung my towel around my neck before kicking the door open, not bothering to give myself a one- over in the mirror. That would just boost my confidence.

All jokes aside, I heard the footsteps of my gang nearing me and I ruffled my hair slightly before looking up, my eyes immediately locking on hazel the first thing.

Fuck, there was something about her that was addicting, that was drawing me in.
I don't know if it was the soft smile she gave whenever we were alone at night, sipping tea that I brew when I knew she was tense, or the way that her words would always cut through the fog in my mind when I was pissed and bring me a sense of peace.

Godfuckingdammit, I'm starting to sound like a damn simp.

That didn't stop me from scanning her up and down briefly, my hands itching to slip around her waist and pull her flush against me- what the fuck chris?

I gripped them behind my back tightly and looked up at Noah before tilting my head slightly to the arena.

He smirked before giving me a slight nod and I rolled my eyes as he gestured for Izzy and Blake to follow him, leaving me and hazel behind.

She seemed to be in her own world, her cheeks painted a slight flush that wasn't there earlier and I wondered what could be going through her mind right now.
Kind of wish it was me... I swear to the fucking gods chris if you don't snap out of it soon, I'll fucking snap you out of this world one way or another.

I let my eyes wander around the area, scanning it for any certain cameras that I need to be wary of. As a gang leader, being watched was something I fucking hated and needing to analyse my surroundings was a must.

Slowly my eyes drifted back to the girl standing not even a hair's width apart from me and a small smirk found its way to my face as an idea came to my head.

I raised my hand and hit the back of her head lightly, just a slight tap hoping to make her unbalanced.

Yeah and then what?

You want her to fall into your arms, you simp?

Maybe... but damn she has good balance and managed to say on her damn feet. What if I just swept them from under her...

This isn't a fucking romantic movie you moron, say something.
"Why do you always seem so lost around me?" Was the first thing that could come to my mind and I saw her visibly stiffen with surprise yet her sharp tongue carried her with the reply.

I rolled my eyes slightly, inwardly wanting to see her speechless though I knew that would be close to impossible.

I muttered a response instinctively, a haze filling my brain as I stepped even closer to her.

It was like a fallen angel had come into my life, one that seemed innocent and pure on the outside but was just as tainted inside.

The urge to kiss her soft lips grew as the moments passed, I just wanted to feel the angel kiss on my devil lips.

Maybe this was our middle ground. The devil from hell and the angel from heaven, meeting on this earth to share precious moments together.

Woow ..... What a story line

I hope these moments end up lasting more than a lifetime......

I quickly snapped away, what was I doing?

Was this me giving into these feelings..... What even were these feelings?

I covered my pull away with a chuckle but the minute I saw her trail off in front of me, a twinge of regret coiled inside of me.

Next time i'm just gonna fucking kiss her.

Few minutes later I was in ring waiting for my opponent to come !!!
Whereas my mates were just behind the ring in the front line

In the next moment I found people screaming in excitement as my opponent approached , he had covered himself with green shiny cloth and mask around his face and we all know who was he , still we were unaware of his real identity , yess he was Falcon , honestly somewhere I expected and wished to see him in front of my eyes in this ring specially after whatever he did with hazel .

As he started approaching the ring I looked at hazel , who seemed to be shocked and angry at the same time , her eyes were glued to him and her fist was clenched , it's then she looked at me and started taking steps towards the me I too didn't wasted my time and got off the ting coz I too know it was damn important for both us to talk !

' Promise me you will win !' she directly asked and forward her palm , it was more of a statement though but I can understand her feelings , no doubt Falcon was my enemy too we had also fought earlier but I guess for her it was more then just winning the match ! My eyes then moved to her palm waiting for me confirm the promise she asked for , honestly I just wanted to hold her hands tightly and make her realise that she is not alone , I want hug her tightly and make her calm and wash out all her bad memories but I cannot to anything except keeping my hand on hers and nodding .

I could see the spark and confidence lightning up in her eyes as I nodded , she trusted me ! And I am happy that atleast I am able to win her trust and at this point I promise I won't let this sparkle end .

With that the whistle blew and I had to go back to the ring !

It was him who got the first chance to threw punch but I blocked it easily but that was not the end !
My main motive was to reveal his face coz no one knew who actually he was ,
And suddenly he kicked me on my legs disturbing my balance but fortunately I made my balance back and hit him back with a powerful puch on his stomach due to which he moved a little back and it was the correct time , before he could recover I threw another punch on his face , and a kick on his leg making him fall on his knees , I stopped there for a sec as I saw blood coming out from his cheek bone where I hit a few sec before , but then as I looked in his eyes he still had that disgusting smrik on his face as if he knew he was the winner and my punches were not affecting him which made my anger more worse and without wasting any second I punched him back on his face , this time it was much more powerful he almost lost his balance on his knees and was about to fall
When I tried to punch him but somehow his mask got removed from his face revealing his real face which made me shock

I never imagined him to be behind this black mask .

John Reed  the name echoed in my mind , I and John were childhood friends we used to study in same class until my dad decided to change my school that was when I was in classs 9th , what I don't get is what his he doing here ? I never knew he has connection with this mafia world coz the much I know is his father was a doctor and her mother , she was  just a housewife and a kind lady

John ! I spoke his name looking Directly looking to his tired and blooded face , he was sitting of floor on his knees breathing heavily

" Nice to meet you chris walter ! I thought you would have forgot me " he said while rubbing blood which was dripping from his lip

" No I didn't " I replied

" Let's complete the fight first will talk later " he said and before I could get back in my sense I was thrown back with a heavy punch on my face

" As u wish friend " I said while continuing the fight trying to hit him back

" You fucking loosed the title of being friend on the day you left the school " he said making me shock and all blank I seriously couldn't relate anything to his words

" Why ? " I asked while doing defence for his punch which could have broke my nose

" Coz you were the best and I was the looser , that day reality just slapped my head that how fool was I " he stated from his teeth and anger could clearly be seen on his eyes

" I didn't got you ?" I asked again while saving my face from being distroyed from his punch

" You will never understand my pain chris " he said and was finally succeeded in punching me hard on my face making me shift a little back

" You will never understand my pain but now it's my turn I will fucking take everything from you , every single thing you own " he spitted and at the end of his words his eyes were on hazel which was alone enough to give me a reason to kill him at that moment itself .

And then it was my turn not his , within next moment he faced a damn hard punch on his face which made him fall on his side , I didn't stopped there and continue beating him until the a person came and separated us
And because John was not able to stand up until the person counted 3 I was concluded as winner but my eyes were stuck on him , I just really get what he want and why

It's when I heard a cheer scream from the audience which took off my attention from him
It was hazel she seemed to be really happy she was jumping in excitement and sharing hi - fi with Izzy , Noah and Blake once there claps were over she looked at me with pride in her teary eyes giving me thumbs up sign with a bright smile she spoke
" I am proud of you " at that moment though I was the winner of the biggest underground fight but I felt like loosing something inside me , her words gave me peace and satisfaction

It was then few people came and covered me with towel and took me out of the ring and as soon as I got out hazel came and directly hugged me covering my neck with her hands while I places my hands around his waist hugging her back for a moment I wished I could hold her like this forever but the next second she broke the hug and looked in my eyes

" You did it , I am so so proud of you " she said and placed a kiss on my cheek and I completely lost this time

Ohh god this girl will surely kill me oneday
Soon some people helped me to do first aid and I was dressed in my blue outfit again and then the mr. Watson the head of this underground fight came to us and handed me the cheque of 1 cr..

As I got the cheque I gave to hazel , she looked blankly to my actions

" We won ! " I said
And the next moment she hugged me again
TBC

So how do u feel on Chris's victory

What do u think about falcon aka John ?

What will be John's next move ?

Is hazel totally safe after revealing who is falcon ?

Author's note :- ( do not ignore please)

Hey all , i hope everyone is doing well , I just needed to inform you guys that updates from will be slow as I am not getting time to write also I have unpublished my another story ' BEHIND HIS GREEN EYES' due to lack of review like I posted prologue ,and chapter 1 and I didn't got a single comment and then I thought u guys didn't like the story so I unpublished it ....

Coming back to this story , will surely give update but thrice a week or twice a week and will try to give long parts too....

So I hope u will support me as I also have to look after my studies and other things .

See u guys soon

Do vote and comment ✨❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319 15 15
𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐫 ー 𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥. "You took a bullet for me." "Of course I did." He answers wholeheartedly. "Did you mean it? What you said?" "Ever...
25.2K 1.2K 42
"Get out," he sighed. "N-" I got out. "Nah, you can go," he shook his head. "Babe," I called out, but he wasn't having it. "I fucking risked my life...
6.6K 313 19
The cold barrel presses sharply into my temple. "Go on," I goad. "Isn't this what you do to the people who piss you off?" His gaze hardens. His hand...
636K 13.7K 22
And there I stood, with my mouth wide open, my hands shaking, and my legs frozen. My boss looks up from his victim that is laying dead at his feet be...