π‹π¨π―πž 𝐀π₯𝐚𝐫𝐦 // Chaeli...

Av Roses_for_Chae

Nowadays, no one says "I love you" or "I have feelings for you" anymore. Everyone trusts the new, top trendin... Mer

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
A/N

Chapter Five

845 36 7
Av Roses_for_Chae

Finally friday.

That's what also Lisa thought as her not-so-beloved ringer paid her back for laughing at him yesterday.

"I truely hate you" Lisa said to her ringer into her pillow after she burried her face in it after getting woken up so brutally once again.

The obnoxious repeating alarm sound tho didn't stop ringing just because of a hate comment from a grumpy teenager.

"Okay okay fine! I'll get up!" Lisa said in annoyed defeat as she jerky lifted her head up from her pillow and tapped on her phone aggressively to mute that ringer.

"One day, I'm just gonna throw you out of the window" Lisa threatened her ringer before she slowly but steady got out of her warm bed. 

With a sigh Lisa laid her head into her neck and spoke "At least it's friday"

She dragged herself into her bathroom where her mood always gets a bit lifted when she looks in the mirror and sees her picture perfect bangs. 

Lisa started her everyday bathroom morning routine while she blasted some Rihanna songs through the speakerbox.

--

Rosé also needed to make that experience, getting pulled out of sleep by a ringer. Just that Rosé's ringer is definetly not as annoying as Lisa's.

Rosé who was just laying on her stomach with her face laying on the left side in the pillow felt how she slowly woke up. 

The pinkish haired girl slowly opened her heavy eyes. "One more minute" she thought before she lifted her head up to swap the side her face was laying on the pillow while her calm ringer melody continued playing.

Yeah....this one minute turned into 15 in the end.

As Rosé opened her eyes again, she immediately remembered that her ringer already ringed. He must've stopped after 3 minutes. 

The australian girl threw her blanket off of her and jumped out of her bed. Making her way to the bathroom, she realised that she can't be late or otherwise she'll miss the bus.

"Ahh Rosé, why??" she questioned herself as she started brushing her hair infront of the big mirror on the bathroom wall. 

As coincidence wanted it, her mom was not at home today in the morning. She came home late yesterday and had to leave today at 5:30AM again already. Otherwise her mom would've woken her up.

Rosé ran downstairs after she was all done and dressed and grabbed her backpack just for her to bust the door open and run to the busstop without even getting a chance to eat a small yoghurt or something.

Rosé will already have sports in school today. She was definetly not motivated to sprint now too. Lucky Roseanne could catch the bus by seconds.

She lets herself fall onto a seat in the back of the bus while her chest went out and in due to her heavy breathing. She could feel her heart racing and the only thing she craved right now was a sip of water.

--

"Here I brought you Starbucks" Lisa got an iced vanilla latte overhanded from Jisoo as she met up with her infront of her house.

"Jisoo you shouldn't have" Lisa said gratefully as she portrayed the large cup of cold coffe. 

"Ah don't worry. I love to spoil my best friend" Jisoo smiled in return before she took a slurp from her caffe americano.

--

"Have you heard it?" 

"Heard what?" Jennie answered as Rosé basically ran into her at their meeting point infront of the schoolstairs. 

"I just heard some boys is the bus talking about the fight from two days ago. Kung-Lo got suspended!" Rosé explained shaking Jennie's arm like crazy.

"Really? That's good. He deserves it after he broke Min-Lo's nose for something he couldn't even blame him for" 

"Who couldn't blame who for what?" Rosé and Jennie suddenly heard from behind them.

As the pinkish and the brown haired girl turned around and spotted Lisa and Jisoo, they both said at the exact same time "Have you heard it?"

"Heard what?" Jisoo and Lisa gave back at the same time aswell as they looked at each other for short and exchanged some views.

"Kung-Lo got suspended" Rosé exlpained while she still had a hold of Jennie's arm.

"At least our school can do something right" Lisa answered. 

"Yeah I mean if he would've just got  strike, that would've been so unfair towards Min-Lo" Jisoo agreed with Lisa.

The four once more started to "climb" up those annoying stairs.

"Oh Lisa, Jisoo by the way. Thank you for the well wished yesterday" Jennie smiled at the two with her signature gummysmile.

--

"Louis the fourteenth is considered the most important representative of courtly absolutism and divine grace. The court culture he established, whose central symbol was the king's prominent position and ostentatious appearance, became a model for courts throughout Europe. Louis promoted art and science, which resulted in a flowering of French culture, expressed in the Louis-quatorze style. His work was therefore also formative for the artistic and architectural epoch of the classicist Baroque. The best example of this is the Palace of Versailles, built by Louis, which is considered the high point of European palace architecture. However, the absolutist motto "L'État c'est moi" is wrongly attributed to him" the history teacher of Jisoo, Lisa and Rosé talked something about this french prince Louis. It was so boring. Lisa literally had her head in her neck, starring up at the ceiling, trying to keep her eyes opened. 

The rest of the class didn't really pay attention aswell. Well except Jisoo who took nootes like a formula one car.

Lucky Jennie. She's in geography class right now and probably learns something about earth plate tectonics.

Rosé sat a few rows infront of Lisa and rested her ellbow on her desk while she supported her head with her hand so he wouldn't fall onto the table due to how tired and boring the history teacher Mr. Kang designed his class.

"In 1665, his uncle and father-in-law Philip the fourth of Spain died and Louis claimed his wife for the first time. He demanded a share of the inheritance for France on the basis of the law of devolution, according to which daughters from the first marriage have a priority right of inheritance. In Spain, with a child on the throne, the regency was held by his mother. The regent rejected the French claims, and Louis prepared a war that broke out in 1667 and lasted until the following year . The king's army reforms were already well advanced. He had introduced with a , as before the French king , a novelty in modern France: Professional soldiers who were constantly on standby, strictly trained and disciplined, and regularly paid and supplied. An army of 70,000 men invaded the Spanish Netherlands and then annexed it. Spain was faced with a fait accompli and had no means of resistance. Victory seemed unqualified, but now France's ally Holland felt threatened by the presence of French troops. In 1668, the Dutch States General allied with England and Sweden to form the Triple Alliance against Louis in order to speed up peace negotiations. The latter was now forced to make concessions to his demands during the negotiations in Aachen. As a result, France retained large parts of the Spanish Netherlands to the west, but had to surrender Franche-Comté. Louis could not forgive the fact that his former ally had stabbed him in the back, for he had always been the greatest supporter of the Netherlands and had intervened militarily in its favor as late as 1666. He openly accused the States General of ingratitude and even. But this did not stop him from celebrating the Grand Divertissement Royal at Versailles that same year as a sign of his trium-"

"Ah I can't fucking take it anymore!" Lisa mentally interrupted her listening to Mr. Kang's explanation about the prince's reign. 

She took her head out of her neck and looked to the front as she raised her hand.

"Louis now had two political goals- Yes Lisa?" Mr. Kang called Lisa who took her hand down and asked with a straight face "May I use the restroom please?"

Mr. Kang sighted for short. She doesn't like it when students miss parts of her lessons but she can't forbid them not to go to the toilet.

"Yes...you may" she answered. 

"Thank you" Lisa said trying to hide her annoyement. She quickly stood up from her chair and desk and walked out the classroom. 

She walked through the hallway in a super relaxed pace, not in a rush to get back to class.

Lisa signed up for history because normally she loves learning about history but not history about some prince that died 307 years ago! 

Not because she doesn't like france or something. She's just more into other historical parts of the past.

Arrived in the girl restroom, Lisa lets herself fall against a wall with her back and pulls her phone out to kill at least a bit of time. 

Suddenly, she recieved a textmessage from the person she never expected to get a message during school time.

JisooTurtleRabbitKim🐢💚: Escaping from class I see🧐

Wow...straight A student and probably best student of our entire school Jisoo Kim is on her phone and textes during class. What a scandal

JisooTurtleRabbitKim🐢💚: Girl, I took notes faster than Mr. Kang could talk. So I'm unbusy now ahahahaha. What? Are you not interested in history anymore?

I am. I'm just not into that part of history of the past. I'll be back in 3 minutes 

JisooTurtleRabbitKim🐢💚 is typing...

No don't say it!

*Jisoo stopped typing*

JisooTurtleRabbitKim🐢💚 is typing...

JisooTurtleRabbitKim🐢💚: You better run, run, run

JISOO!

Rosé meanwhile was still holding her chin in her hand while she continued drawing into her notebook as Mr. Kang was still talking about Prince Louis and his oh so tragic death.

The only interesting thing that happened in that lesson was when Lisa came back into the room and sat down on her table and threw her eraser at Jisoo who sat one row infront and one to the right of Lisa.

"Ouch what the hell?" Jisoo mouthed towards the blonde as she turned around. 

"YOu beTTeR RuN, RUn, RuN" Lisa mouthed back making a grimace while mocking Jisoo. 

Jisoo returned a smirk and a wink before she turned around again.

--

"Wow you look....done" Jennie said to her best friend as they met up in the hallway to go to the cafeteria together. 

"Yeah...Mr. Kang just filled my head with talking about" Rosé changes her voice into a more fancy tone to say "Prince Louis the fourteenth" before she returned to her normal voice "for 45 minutes straight" 

"Ouuu. Well that sounds even more boring than my geography teacher talking about the lake Saoseo in Switzerland" Jennie gave back shrugging her face. "But I know what can lift your mood" 

"What is it?" Rosé gave Jennie a questioning look. 

"Food!" Jennie spoke and quickly locked her arm with Roseanne's and pulled her into the cafeteria.

"How about we'll eat together with Jisoo and Lisa?" Rosé asked as she looked around for a table her and Jennie could sit on. Jennie who just turned around from the food court happily agreed.

"Are you going on a vegitarian trip?" 

"I thought you're not gonna question my decision about the fried chicken or no fried chicken on my plate anymore" Jisoo gave back as she pressed her hands in her taille. 

"I'm sorry. I couldn't help it" Lisa laughed.

"Please tell me we can talk about something more interesting than in history" Roseanne jumped into the conversation as she placed her lunchtray beside Lisa's and sat down. Jennie meanwhile sat down besides Jisoo.

"Oh my god don't remind me. I think those were the most boring 45 minutes in my entire 18 years of existence" Lisa gave back as she lowered her head a bit. 

"40 minutes. You were in the bathroom for 5 minutes" Jisoo teasingly corrected her best friend from across the table.

"Mrs. Kim, you're living dangerous" Lisa said as she glared over at the blackhaired girl.

"Oh, I didn't know you're last name was Kim too" Jennie interwined and looked at Jisoo who sat to her right with a smile.

"Too?" Jisoo questioned with pulled together eyebrows.

"My last name is Kim aswell" Jennie explained.

"Married couple" Roseanne mumbeled what made her and Lisa both smirk a little. 

"What?" Jennie gave back, exactly knowing what Roseanne said.

"What?" Roseanne played oblivious.

"That's so cool" Jisoo answered regarding on them having the same pretty last name.

--

"Okay ladies. Today we're doing long jump!" the sportsteacher Mrs. Bin announced. The exitement was written in all over the student's faces.....not. 

At least they're outiside in the warm sun.

"What a bad friday" Roseanne said, not knowing that Lisa stood right besides her. 

"Why is that?" Lisa spoke.

Rosé turned to her right and spotted the blonde. "Wow when did you appear on that spot?" she jokefully thought before she told Lisa about her morning. "Well my friday started with me almost missing my bus since I slept through my ringersound. I couldn't even eat breakfast" Rosé complained but kept a smile on her face because in retrospect she thought it was kinda funny.

"Oh my god. Ringers are evil, aren't they? I'm in a hate relationship with mine" Lisa shrugged her shoulders as her face turned into a angry one as she thought about her enemy called ringer.

"Well, normally I don't mind this calm melody that wakes me up but today I just felt really sleepy and lazy so I wanted to sleep one more minute. Well....add 14 to that one minute..." Rosé shrugged her face before Lisa told Roseanne about her demon like ringer. 

"Calm melody?" Lisa scoffed in between. "My ringer is an obnoxious, annoying alarm sound that repeats itself over and over again"

"Why don't you just change the sound?" Rosé chuckeled. 

"Because if I'd have a calm melody, I would sleep through it everyday" Lisa said playing fake guilty. 

The two chuckeled and ended up smiling at eachother until Mrs. Bin ruined this moment. "Okay first I wanna see Jennie Kim"

"Does it always have to be me?! What is happening to the universe?!" Jennie raged in her head while she gave the teacher a death stare. 

Jennie relucantly made her way to the starting point while the other students were all waiting on the side of the sandbox to watch her.

Jennie started her sprint to the jumping line and jumped.

"4 meters. Not bad Jennie" Mrs. Bin said as Jennie walked out of the sandbox annoyed, cleaning the sand off of her.

 "Next is Lalisa Manoban"

"Yah Lalisa! Come on get it" Rosé teased the blonde to her right with a smirk. 

Lisa could only roll her eyes but with a smile before she walked off to the starting point. 

Lisa hates long jump because she always have to clean out the sand from her socks and shoes and off of her sport clothes.

"4.20 meters. Great Lisa" Mrs. Bin said as Lisa was already violently brushing the sand off of her shirt.

"Roseanne Park" the teacher called.

"Ah Roseanne Park! Come on get it!" Lisa repeated Rosé's words with a smirk and a wink as they walked past each other. 

Rosé's one mouthcorner also formed to a smile while she gave Lisa a view. Rosé jumped 4.30 meters. Rosé earned a praise from the teacher aswell.

"Jisoo Kim. You're next"

Lisa took her chanche to finally tease Jisoo back. As she ran past the blonde to the jumping line, Lisa called after her like a true best friend "You better run, run, run!" followed by a chuckle of her.

Although of Lisa's teasing, Jisoo jumped the farest of all students in the class.

After everyone jumped, there were some minutes left before the students needed to go back inside into the dressing room. 

Lisa sat on the warm pavement and violently smashed her shoe she held in her hand against the floor over and over again.

"Lisa...what has this shoe ever done to you?" Roseanne asked from above her as she looked down at Lisa. 

"I can't get the sand out!" Lisa said in a mix of whining and chuckeling. 

Rosé smiled for short before she sat down besides Lisa. "I don't think violence will help you to suceed" Rosé said as she kept on watching how Lisa tried to kill her nike sportshoe.

"What do you want me to do it then? Am I supposed to kiss it?" Lisa joked around as she stopped and looked at Rosé to her left. 

Rosé giggled a bit and said "No...I normally throw mine into the washing machine at home"

Lisa kept her view on Rosé and there was a moment of silence before Lisa said "How did I never think of that?"

This caused Rosé to laugh softly before standing up again. "Come on silly. Let's head back inside"

--

The girls were all super reliefed that they finally had two days off. They all said goodbye to eachother at the bottom of the stairs before they went home.

--

"Oh my god you don't know how happy I am to be home" Rosé said as she basically stumbeled through the front mansiondoor.

"Why is that sweety?" her mother who just had the pot of lasagna in her hands asked her daughter. 

"It was just super boring today in school" Rosé explained before letting herself fall onto the chair. But the smell of the homemade lasagna managed it to cheer her up again.

--

"Oh....ahhh isn't that nice?" Lisa mumbeled into her matress as she lets herself fall face first onto her soft bed. 

Lisa lets out a deep breath and could've laid there forever. If it wasn't for that damn feeling of hunger that creeped up in her stomach. 

"No..." she whined by the thought of having to to stand up in order to get food.

After minutes of depressed thinking about if she should get up and make herself dinner or just starve in her comfortable bed, Lisa decided to get up. Relucantly.

In the kitchen, Lisa took a look in the drawers and fridge to see what she could cook with the ingredients she has here. She decided she'd cook some roasted noodles with chicken.

--

At around 10 PM, when it was dark outside and only the table lamp lit up the desk Rosé was sitting on in her room, she had her airpods in her ears and listened to the song "Changes" by Justin Bieber while she finished her drawings in her notebook. 

She hummed along the song while the pencil stroke along the paper.

Line after line, the drawing slowly started to come to an end.

Fortsett Γ₯ les

You'll Also Like

939K 26.4K 46
*18+ warning "I-I'm your girlfriend!" "What!?! How is that possible?!" Jennie Kim goes on a business trip with her company to Yongpyong Ski Resort. L...
138K 4.7K 22
Lalisa Manoban is a sixteen-year old girl, she is the loud and goofy girl, she is blonde, has brown eyes and is the most popular girl at school. At l...
42.8K 1.4K 34
This is the sequel to Found Myself Dreaming so if you haven't read that yet, please do so! -------------- You are an American actor who fell in love...
7.1K 200 11
A 17 year old Lalisa Manoban falls deeply in love with a male senior in class XII-2. What happens when a female gets close contact to him? This is a...