The Value of Tears (En- JayWo...

By ENCARMOA96

Jay only values the valuable and that is money and his life but Jungwon is a different story as he values eve... More

Start
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXII
XXIII
XXIII pt. 2
XXIII pt. 3
XXIII pt. 4
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII (FINAL)
Bonus Chapter

XXI

1.3K 107 21
By ENCARMOA96

Jay

I'm scared of heights.

The same person who is not afraid of guns and death is actually afraid of heights.

I got what Jungwon is talking about, I understand him but I am not sure how to be. Jungwon just wants me to be comfortable around him and I can see how he always make sure to look at me whenever he's about to do something to make sure I am comfortable.

But I just want him to enjoy this day. I want him to try all rides he want but the thing is, he wanted to try those rides that are located on air and it doesn't sit well to me. I am unhappy that I am just bringing him on booths to play simple games when the real purpose of coming to this place are the rides.

After he told me his favor, I began to think. Am I really thinking of his comfort?

Indeed, I always cook for him, I always do what he wants, I always want to make him smile, I always want to do something as long as it pleases him.

Am I doing too much just to keep him?

"Sir Park?"

We look up and saw Sunoo and Riki.

"Hey . . . looks like you two are having fun"

"Yeah, we are actually about to go to the drop thingy when we saw you"

"I see. .  do you want to join them?"

His eyes sparkled as he look at me.

"Really?"

"Yeah, I'll wait for you here. Don't you want to ride there?"

"I do I do! . . Sunoo hyung come on"

He grab Sunoo by his wrist as the walk towards the line we're in a few minutes ago. Riki also followed making me sigh in relief as I know there is someone with them that can handle them. I don't know, Riki gave me that vibe of a mischievous but trustworthy younger brother.

I waited for them at the bench as I made a quick call for Heeseung.

"Heeseung. . . how is everything going?"

"It's going fine sir. The thing is we have a few problems. . . I'm just gonna send them to you. I hope you respond immediately"

The line went dead as I immediately checked my emails. There are three videos sent by Heeseung and from the angle, I can tell that he took this secretly.

In the first video it is two of my divers talking with each other.

"Do you think that Jay noticed what we did? I mean, he's not here so he won't know about the missing black pearls"
(Diver 1)

"I think he place someone in charge. How much do you think JS fashions will pay us for these pearls?" (Diver 2)

"Much more than what Jay is paying us. I mean, I already called the company and they agreed to meet us"
(D1)

"What if we got caught?"
(D2)

"Nah, that stupid Park won't even notice"

Stupid?

You sure have no idea how your soul just went to hell without you even dying. I always thought that Heeseung is purposely taking the pearls on purpose to keep or sell. It turns out that these two are the real culprit. I knew it, I should've just not hire them but on the other hand, I want to know more about the JS Fashion so I would like to see how they go.

The second video is also the two of them but this time, they're having another talk.

"JS Fashions are planning to merge with an entertainment company but coincidentally, they asked help from Sir Park. What do we do now?" (D2)

"We'll continue to work for JS. . . until we hear a plan from them that we can share with our boss, we stay"
(D1)

So they really think that they are getting away with it?

I don't think so. And the fact that JS fashions did this on purpose to sabotage us makes me more mad. I mean they're expecting us to help them but they're trying to drag us down? No worries, a few black pearls are nothing in comparison with what I am getting from Jungwon. The third video however is different as it is the two divers with the old man I'm trying to get rid of.

"I can testify for Jay Park's abusive behavior. He make me dive feets under the water despite me being this old. We can also set him up when he returns. I can pretend that my tank is broken and he will have to pay me . . . I think we can make it out in a way that the public will know how they work. And they can loose "

I checked our website and I saw how the photos and informations of the divers are in there.
As they're planning, mine is already being executed.

I relaxed first and began to think of ways to confront Sunghoon' s father then I dialed Heeseung again to warn him just in case he'll be in danger.

"Sir?"

"Hey thanks for the info but I already took care of it. Don't worry, you just stay quiet as if nothing happened and you will be fine. Can you do that?"

"Ok I will"

My mind now is occupied but the moment I heard Jungwon call me, I immediately responded. I saw how he happily jog towards me with Sunoo and Riki trailing behind.

"That is so much fun. I felt like a superhero!"

He jumped on the seat next to me as he continued to speak about how much fun he had but I noticed how he's sweating so much. Maybe because it is sunny today and he must've ran around and moved a lot.

"Hey slow down. . wait"

I fist out the small towel I brought with me as I slowly dabbed it on his face where his sweat is glistening.

"You're sweaty. Are you sure you're not tired yet?"

"I'm not. . I want to try more rides"

I wiped till his neck and I motioned for him to remove the jacket he's wearing to which he complied and I handed him the towel to wipe his sweat just in case.

"Sir, don't you want to join us?"

"No, I have things to do. . you can hang out with Jungwon for today"

I can't let those idiots talk to my back like that.

I handed Riki some cash they can use before I dialed Sunghoon's number. The moment he picked up, I can immediately tell he's not alone and he's on loudspeaker. How? I can hear another person breathing in the background.

"Jay?"

"I am going to rethink about the partnership. I don't trust your father with our money. If he managed to fail a very successful company, I don't believe he won't do it again. . . JS Fashions is skyrocketing before your father took over and it is unbelievable to me how it is now. . ."

"Wait. . . Think it through. . . please"

I don't feel any sense of sincerity on his plea. It is as if he wants his father to fail on purpose. What a son.

"I maybe reconsider if a new person is seated on his position. Anyway, bye for now"

I ended the call and I sat back on the bench but I was surprised when I saw Jungwon seated on it with some ice cream cones on his hand.

"I bought you ice cream"

He extended his arms making me pick but I noticed how he looked so nervous so I picked the chocolate one making his eyes sparkle. Like literally.

"I don't know what you like so I bought two just in case"

"Its fine . . I'll like it anyway. Why didn't you join the ride?"

"I don't want to leave you alone. . so Riki gave me the cash you gave him and I went and buy some ice cream"

"Why? I mean, I'll be fine here alone. You didnt have to say no to the rides here"

"I won't be able to enjoy it as much as I would with you. ."

Pinks tinted his cheeks as he looks away from me while he bit his lips.

"Ok . . where would you like to go? I promise I will join you"

"Are you ok with that one?"

He pointed at the bumper cars not far away and I smiled as I held his hand and walk towards the fun rides.

"Ok be careful"

After starting, I immediately heard his squeals and laughter as he bumped his car here and there. He just twist and turns his steering wheel without thinking where he's going. I then turned my wheel and bumped his car making him squeak and look back at me as I am behind him.

"Jay hyung! That scared me"

I shrugged and I drove my car back and he again turned around and tried to come to me so I let him bump his car to mine and his eyes just widen.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah . . watch your way"

My car went forward causing his car to move backwards and he panicked.

"Jay hyung no! . ."

"Don't worry . . I won't hurt you, I am just making you space to roam around again."

"Oh ok. . thank you"

He's having a lot of fun and so am I as I watch him happily bumping cars here and there and it looks like the other people in the rink have the same thought as they play around.

I never thought my first time enjoying the park my whole life is with a mermaid I just met whom I have a confusing feelings for.

_____________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 1.4K 32
"Thank you for completing me, Jaeyun-ah" -Jay "I never thought I'll ever want to share my life with someone as much as I want to share it with you, J...
44.9K 2.7K 12
Book 2 of Café EN- series [Complete] Jay wants him to be more than just his Secretary Main ship💛 *JayWon Side ship💚 *Sunki *Heegene ⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠ Boyxbo...
25.1K 1.8K 47
Can you really stay the same, when the worlds ever changing around you? Two years have passed, bringing along a whole new set of struggles. Miscommun...
38.3K 1.3K 24
where the boy's love is one sided, he loves him alot. lovesick. started : 09/09/21 completed : 10/12/21