Empire || PJM ff Complete BTS...

By MTPAGS

FROM YOUR FATS, I WILL BUILD MY EMPIRE. Please don't forget to follow and vote. Thank you πŸ’œ ⛔️This book cont... More

DISCLAIMER
Prologue
Ch1 πŸ”ž
Ch2 Song Y/N
Ch3 Come tonight
Ch4 Dream changed
Ch5 πŸ”ž
Ch6 Savage
Ch7 πŸ”ž
Ch8 Min Suga Genius
Ch9 The encounter
Ch10 Sleeping
Chimmy
CH11 Baby girl
Ch12 The accident
Ch13 The Bet
Ch15 πŸ”ž
Ch16 The begining
Ch17 Rejection
Late hour sentiment:
Ch18 Goodbyes
Ch19 Unwanted
Ch20 Much better
Ch21 Get out
Ch22 Move out
Ch23 Good release
Ch24 Going back
Ch25 πŸ”ž
Ch26 Life goes on
Ch27 She's not the one
Ch28 So dramatic
Ch29 πŸ”ž
Ch30 Jelousy
Ch30 Mr. Park
Ch31 House
Ch32 πŸ”ž
Ch33 Scented candle
Ch34 1883
Ch35 Uncover
Ch36 My girl
Ch37 πŸ”ž
Ch38 Wet dream
Ch39 Red or White
Ch40 Have fun
Ch41 Kit
Ch42 He hates it
Ch43 Get off
Ch44 Her boss
Ch45 Her game
Ch46 Park Jimin
Ch47 Is that all
Ch48 My wife
Ch49 Too much
Ch50 Come back home
Ch51 Its late
Ch52 Purple
Ch53 B*tch
Ch54 Silk
Chimmy now
We were friends before 😭
Ch55 Stupid
Ch56 Dirty
'21 vs '22
Ch57 πŸ”ž
Ch58 Sir
Ch59 πŸ”ž
Ch60 Blessing
Ch61 Blind
Ch62 I Failed
Ch63 Good boy
Ch64 Hi
Ch65 No one
Ch66 πŸ”ž
Ch67 Welcome back
Ch68 She doesn't have to know
Ch69 No
Ch70 Who is she
Ch71 Hotel
Ch72 I want
Ch73 A divorce
Ch74 I feel no love
Ch75 24/7
Ch76 Bad girl
Ch77 Play the player
Ch78 Revenge
Ch79 Fifth time
Ch80 Heartbeat
*THE TRUTH UNTOLD* *SACRIFICE*

Ch14 Second encounter

401 24 0
By MTPAGS

Y/N

I've been stressed out for days already, and my work has also been affected since I received that call from Mrs. Min's lawyer. Why is he asking when I will have my free time? and why he wants to come to my house and see me to discuss something personally. I'm worried about this, and I'm not sure if I should tell JK about it. I don't want to bother him if possible. He is a very busy person, and knowing him, he will be worried too and won't let this situation pass.

"Hey, beautiful."

A voice cut me away from my thoughts. I lifted my head up from my laptop to the door of my office room where the voice came from, just to see Mr. Ken Cheon the only son of my boss, Mr. Jef Cheon. Ken will be the next Ceo of this company where I work. He will replace his father by next year.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Cheon."

I greeted him and stood up from my seat. But before I got myself out of my place, he was already in front of my table leaning over it.

"Have dinner with me later, beautiful."

From the first day Ken stepped into his father's company after coming back from America to study, he never got tired of persuading me to go out with him. He said he was interested in me. He is a nice guy, but I felt sorry for him. Ever since I dated Yoongi, I have never gotten interested in other guys.

"I'm sorry, sir, but I won't be able to join you because I need to pick up my daughter from school."

I always decline his invitations, as well as try to make him understand that I'm not interested in going on dates and that my daughter is my first priority above others.

"So when will you give me a chance? I've been asking you for a long time, and you said-"

"Sir, I'm really sorry, but I already made myself clear to you that I'm not interested in dating anyone for now. Please try to understand, sir. I'm a single mother, and you can ask someone better than me, someone you deserve more."

I rant at Ken. Actually, this is not the first time I made this statement to him. I almost said the same thing every time he invited me out.

He was about to open his mouth to say something when there was a knock on the officer's door. We both turned to face it when my assistant swung the door open.

"Sir Ken, your father, Mr. Cheon, is waiting for you in his office. And, Miss Y/N, Mr. Cheon said you could go pick up Yoonji from school."

Marphy said, winking before storming out of my office. I didn't waste a second after hearing Mr. Cheons' order to gather my belongings and get out of my office, leaving Ken behind. Mr. Cheon, my boss, is also aware that his son kept asking me out but was also aware of my lack of interest.

An hour and 10 minutes were left before Yoonji's class was over, so I decided to stop at the nearest cafe from her school just to relax my mind from the incident at my office and the meeting with Mrs. Min's lawyer that made my mind a mess. I sat at the very corner of the cafe, and it was not long before a man came and asked if he could join me, when there was so much space in this shop.

'Not again'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 1.2K 44
"Oppa, date me please, and be my future husband." "You better stop dreaming Y/N, its not good for your health." "Wae oppa? Am I not that beautiful? ...
18.3K 902 47
She receives royal treatment from him. He indulges her in every way. He respects her just as much as he respects his parents. She is to him like a pr...
26.4K 1.1K 40
"WITH MY BODY, I WILL WORSHIP YOU" [COMPLETE] [ BOOK 2 ANNOUNCED] β—‡β—‡β—‡β—‡ Lee Sohyan an 18 year girl, sinking in the debts to meet her daily needs after...