yokai | t. giyu, douma & k. m...

By miyuira

yokai (妖怪) n. ❥ a class of monsters, spirits and demons in Japanese folklore [ tomioka giyuu x fem!oc ] [ d... More

; - prologue
十一
十二
十三
十四 x 1k reads special
十五
十六
十七
十八 x 2k reads special
十九
二十
二十一
二十二 x 3k reads special
二十三
二十四
epilogue
curtain : closed

1.3K 48 14
By miyuira

cw: smut (riding, breast play), infidelity (on Muzan's part)

Effortlessly slipping his tongue inside Sakura's mouth, Muzan's hand went to her obi and hastily unfastened it. Letting the cloth fall on her either side and watched as her kimono slid slowly, partly exposing the skin of her stomach and the valley between her breasts.

Muzan slid a finger to expose her perky, pink nipples to himself. "You're so beautiful, my flower." He whispers to her, removing her kimono off her shoulders as he exposes her more to himself. Unraveling her beauty for himself. And there was no way Muzan would ever let her go.

Tossing her clothes to the side, Sakura took the liberty of taking his coat off him, followed by unbuttoning the buttons of his button down, feeling his skin in her palm as she gently slid the top off his shoulders. As Sakura removed his upper garment, Muzan cupped the back of her head and pulled her for another kiss.

Undulating her hips against his, her hands trailing down over his bare muscular chest, Muzan struggled to keep his balance as he felt his growing arousal, groaning in between the kiss as he rubs his clothed cock against her warm, damp entrance. Rolling over on the floor, it was now Muzan who laid down on the tatami floor, Sakura sitting on top of his hard cock.

"Sakura..." he moaned her name, admiring her naked beauty in the moonlight. Both of his hands gripping her waist, his nails digging onto her skin.

"Muzan sama" Sakura moans, his name tasting sweet inside her mouth. Bending her body forward, Sakura sticks her tongue out to lap and twirl her tongue around his nipples, her hands busy fumbling and taking off his pants' belt, buckling the button and the zipper afterwards.

Muzan lets out a soft sigh, placing a hand on the back of her head, caressing her smooth hair in his fingertips. He lets out a deep groan as Sakura starts to hump on his clothed cock vigorously, motioning her hips up and down before increasing the pace of her movements. Lifting her head up, their eyes firmly locked on each other's.

"Let me take care of you, Muzan sama." Sakura whispers, smiling in the dark as she brushes her lips against his. "Let me please you." She whispers once more, hooking her thumbs inside his pants, removing it and tossing the piece of clothing away from them. As she hovered on top of him once more, Sakura slowly slid herself down on him, hard cock slipping inside her glistening pussy lips. Muzan growling underneath her as he felt her immediately clenching around him.

Sakura's chest felt like it was on fire as she began to ride his cock, soft yet flirtatious moans escaping her lips. Muzan took one of her hands and intertwined their fingers together, the other roughly groping her right boob, fondling it as if his life depended on it. Tugging and pinching her hardened nub between his index finger and thumb.

Sitting up from the floor, Muzan took one of her nipples between his teeth, teasing and gently nibbling on her nipple as Sakura wraps both of her arms around his neck. Holding onto her waist tightly, Muzan began to piston his hips upwards, thrusting himself in and out of her pussy ferociously.

"Muzan sama!" Sakura whimpers on top of him, her body bent forward against his as she stifled her screams by biting down on his shoulder. Just as Sakura started to climax, her back arched and she moaned uncontrollably as Muzan's pelvis fell down to her pubic bone. In one swift motion, Muzan pins Sakura's shoulders down to the tatami floor as he frantically pushes himself deep inside her.

"Your body is pleasing me in a lot of good ways" Muzan whispers to her ear, heavily grunting and groaning against her ear as well. Sakura's face shudders beneath his, tears streaming down her cheeks as Muzan thrusts hard and fast into her.

Muzan's body tightens as he shoots his thick ropes of cum into Sakura's. Pushing all of his liquid inside her, not letting a single drop fall down on the floor nor to dry between her thighs.

"Will you stay with me tonight?" Sakura asks in a small tone. And who was Muzan to say no to that? Smiling gently, he took his coat and placed it on top of her shoulders.

"I'll stay with you" He says, cupping her cheek in one hand as he leans her close to him for another kiss. "If only you grant another round with me" He says, grinning at her.

Slipping her arms inside the sleeves of his coat, Sakura straddles herself on his waist, wrapping her arms around his neck once more. "Of course" she whispers, sealing their lips with each other's once more, making love under the moonlight until dawn.

. . . . . . . . . . ♡

When the morning arrived, Sakura shuts her windows off and pretended to be asleep when she started to hear the soft padding of feet colliding on the wooden floor. Closing her eyes, she heard the conversations of each and every girl inside the house.

"Do you think oiran is already awake?" She heard Himari ask outside of her door.

"But oiran usually sleeps until noon." She then heard Tsumigi say. With her eyes still closed, Sakura pretended to open her eyes and yawn as she sees both Himari and Tsumigi take a peak inside her room.

"Are you awake now, oiran?" Himari asks, her eyes widening in curiosity.

Smiling a little, Sakura nodded her head and sat up on her bed. "Did you two bring me breakfast?"

"We did!" Himari and Tsumigi responded cheerfully, entering her room as they bring the tray filled with food and tea for her.

"We'll be having our breakfast too, oiran!" Himari says.

"Wait a minute" Sakura says, sitting on top of her. "I get lonely eating by myself. Would you two like to eat with me?" She asks. The two little girls beamed and immediately nodded their heads. "We will!"

. . . . . . . . . . ♡

"How was work? They've been keeping you up at night lately." Rei Kibutsuji, the wife of Muzan says as he enters their home together.

"There was an incident in Yoshiwara. Apparently, one of the feudal lords went missing and reacted violently there last night." Muzan sighs, removing his coat, hat and shoes off.

"Really? That sounds terrible." His wife says, placing a cup of tea in front of her. "What happened after?"

Muzan smiled. "It was well taken cared of." As he sensed his wife getting closer to him, Muzan swiftly dodged her attempt.

"I feel so tired from last night. I'll go get some sleep for now." He says. As he was about to turn to walk into their home's hallway, he could already hear the small sounds of feet colliding on the floor. And no sooner a little girl came running down to him, clinging onto his leg.

"How was your sleep?" He asks, smiling at his daughter as he carries her in his arms.

"It was good!" She beams, wrapping her arms around his shoulders. "But you promised to read me a bed time story..." she spoke, her smile exchanging for a frown.

"I'm sorry" Muzan says, hugging her closer to him. "If work won't call for me tonight, I promise to read you your favorite." He says.

However, as Muzan said those words, he was already coming up with an escape route. After learning the kind of service Sakura's customers seek from her, Muzan could no longer hide and deny his jealousy. The green fluid called jealousy seeping into every nook and cranny of his bones. He didn't wanted any man to see and feel her, he wanted to be the only one.

And Muzan will assert his dominance over it.

"Won't you stay and have breakfast with us first?" He heard his wife ask as he bent down and put his daughter back on her feet.

"I'm really dead tired." Muzan lies, walking towards the shared bedroom. "I'll eat when I get up after my sleep." He reasons, closing the door behind him.

In reality, he still couldn't get his mind off Sakura. He wondered what could she be doing right now, was she already serving customers in the early hours of the morning? Was she already readying herself to look presentable for them? Gritting his teeth, he wanted to yank away his clothing, but then he remembered her soft hands and how she removed them piece by piece last night. The way her voice sounded heavenly in his ear, how Sakura wrapped her arms around him and brought him closer to her naked form, showering him with many praises.

He could not forget about her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.3K 2.8K 11
"𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗺𝗲, 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲." In which a demon slayer mistakenly falls in love with the demon who killed her sister. ╰─...
179K 6.2K 33
𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 : ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ❝ 𝗣𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗙𝗨𝗟 ‧₊˚ ➤ Where a pitiful girl gets isekai-ed from the modern timeline to Demon Slayer a...
40.5K 640 30
Giyuu has 2 simps one of them will take trying to get giyuu's love to the next level who will win his heart find out I the story . . . . . started i...
1.1K 20 9
[DISCONTINUED] "Everything about her reminds you of winter." Her touch was light and gentle like falling snow with a touch of warmth that opened up h...