the sun in the sky (Naruto Ha...

By HaikyuuLover515

Naruto's parents died in a car accident when naruto was 4 naruto's parents were the ones who give charities... More

chapter 1
chapter 2 (the meet of the god parents)
chapter 3
๐Ÿ’ฎchapter 4๐Ÿ’ฎ
chapter 5๐ŸŒŸ
chapter 6๐Ÿต๐ŸŒŸ
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
NOT A CHAPTER
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chaoter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30

chapter 10

702 18 16
By HaikyuuLover515

It has been a month, since those events, occurred, and now, naruto has been, focusing, on his new busines.

He created the busines a week ago, and now, it has been quite successful, as expected, of the son of two prodigies.

Now enough of that, the boy has been working on to his own website, making sure that there are no virus, or anything wrong with it, and was safe to use.

He streched his limbs, as he took off his anti-radiant glasses.

He looked around the dark room, where his roommates were, they were still sleeping, and the boy looked at his laptop, to see what time it is, and it was already 00:09 pm?!

'I should sleep now' the boy thought, as he got up from the spinning chair, and climb up, to his bunkbed.

And after the boy got ready, and already positioned himself, he closed his eyes, waiting for his consciousness to go away but it didn't work seconds soon turned into, minutes, and minutes soon turns into hours.

But no matter how maany seconds, minutes or hours, pass by, he couldn't fall asleep, soon crickets began to make noises, making him unable to fall asleep.

He soon turned furious as he couldn't fall asleep, few hours, later, he finally, falls asleep.

.
.
.

R

ING RING RING RING RING!!!!!!!!!!!!

The boys eyes, immediately opened his eyes, furiously, he looked at whose alarm clock it is, and it was from sasuke's phone.

He didn't even get a minute of sleep!

One by one, the boys, woke up, and got ready for the department, naruto, got out from his bed, forcing himself to calm down.

'Calm down, naruto, calm do-'

"GOODMORNING EVERYONE! HOW IS YOUR YOUTHFUL SLEEP?! DID YOU HAVE A NICE DREAM?! OH LET US EXERCISE GUYS! 1 2 3 4 5 6......"

".....(💢"⌒∇⌒"💢)"

"Goodmorning lee!" Kiba greeted, as they both, started to talk, very. Loudly.

This seems to irritate the blonde more and more. "I swear if they don't shut their pretty mouth up-" "hello naruto, are you ok? You seem to be a little bit strange today" sai interrupted the blonde boy's mumbling.

The boy looked up to him, before faking his smile "i'm alright, sai, it's just, some mosquitoes, are quite annoying me, to the point that i wanted to kill them. ("⌒∇⌒")" naruto replied back, at sai.

'That's right naruto, calm down, inhale, exhale...'

"Now, shall we head to our class now?" Naruto said calmly, as the guys nodded, and went to their prospective classes.

Soon the bell rang, and soon the empty classroom, was now filled.with students, a few seconds later, the teacher came in to the class, and started the lesson.

The boy then, slowly falls, asleep, using his arms as a pillow, "Naruto uzumaki-namikaze, wake up!" Asuma, the professor, yelled, as naruto only  squirmed for a bit before falling asleep again.

Asuma, the professor then soon throw a chalk on naruto, but fortunately, naruo got a quick reflexes, and catches the chalk, before it even hitted him, and glared at the teacher.

Asuma, flinched as his student glared at him, making him a bit uncomfortable, before making naruto answered the math problem.

"Well, it seems like, naruto payed attention, the lesson, why don't you answer the equation? Hm?" The professor, said, living naruto no choice but to stand up, and walk towards the boared, roughly grab wrote the equationg on the boared, before going back to his sit and sleeps again.

This action surprises everybody on the room, before asuma-sensei cleared his throat, cathcing the students, attention.

"Ok, let's check if his ansswer is correeeeh..........!" The professor said, as he looked at the boared, wich the boy answered, and check his answer key again, before looking up the boared.

"I-it's correct..." hearing the professor, stutter, made all the people there, look at the sleeping blonde, with shock, fear and many expressions on they're faces.

"A-ahem! Now let's go back to the lesson! Everybody, pay attention!" The professor yelled, as the students immediately brought they're attention back, from the blond, to their professor.

Soon the bell rang, causing the blonde to wake up, grumpily, and went to his next class, along with his friends (shikamaru, choji, gaara, sasuke, neji, lee, sai, kiba, hinata, sakura, and tenten)

The group were quiet, as they don't want to piss the blonde more, than he is now.

After a few hours later, it was now lunch, and naruto couldn't get any sleep, as the class was either noisy, or really annoying, the only time that he fall asleep was at the math class.

And now, they are all walking to the cafeteria, and the cafeteria, was full of students, loud noises, so that only annoyed the blonde more and more.

After they got they're foods, and satted on an empty table, they finally, spoke to naruto.

"H-hey naruto! Why are you so grumpy today? What had gotten you like that?" Asked kiba, then soon all of them were asking a bunch of questions, to him, and every second they talk, the more naruto, want to shut them up.

Until, he finally snaps "Could you minimize your voices please?! I barely slept, last night, and now i just wanted to sleep peacefully without anybody, bothering me!" Naruto, gasp, as he covered his mouth, he looks at his friends who waas quiet, and he felt guilty.

"W-wait! I-i'm sorry-"

"No, we get it naruto, we'll stop bothering you" lee said, as all of them, leave the table, and, transferred into another empty one.

"N-no! I was just!" But it was all too late...no one would talk to him, and his friends ignores him, throughout, the entire day.

When he finally saw them, he tried to talk to them, but they wouldn't listen! None of them will.

And now, naruto is here, on the hallway, walking, until he found a clear room, without anybody in it, and he cried, until he falls asleep.

"Mnn..!" Naruto opened his eyes, as he saw a white ceiling, he looked around, and found his friends.

"Naruto! Thank god! Your awake, you shouldn't have sleep so late! Now look at you! You got a nasty fever! You're lucky, that you're roommate noticed, that and took you to the hospital!" Iruka-sensei said, as he hugged me.

"How long was i out for?" Naruto asked them, "for about 4 days, it was so troublesome, to take care of you" shikamaru replied.

"I was asleep for that long..?"

"Yes." Sasuke replied.

"Oh...wait, how did you guys found out?" Naruto asked confusingly.

"We found you asleep, on you're chair, so i carried, you but then, i saw you sweating and blushing, so i putted my hands on you're forhead, and found out that you were burning, so i took the temperature, from the medical kit, and it says 40º so we had  to bring you to the hospital" sai replied back to naruto.

"Oh...sorry for the trouble though, i really appreciate it" naruto said, as he softly smiles, at sai.

"No problemo, but where's my reward?" The tall guy teased, but the blonde pulled sai, and kissed his cheeks.

"Sorry, if this isn't enough, but i promise you, that i will do whatever you like, once i get better!" Naruto said, as sai, blushed and touched his cheeks, before smirking.

"You better promise, that you won't take that back, naru-chan~" sai said, and after that, the boys, went back to the academy, and the other boys, kicked sai's butt, because he got a kiss from naruto.

To be continued.
1273 words.

Hi guys! I hope you enjoy todays chapter, and see you later!

Do you like the wizard naruto? I like how this turns out, and yes, i drew thks, i hope you like my drawing!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 642 14
Hello, Sakura Haruno here! Let's see....Im almost 17, I know right crazy! It's my last year at Konoha High and I've been in this fangirl club....wher...
12.3K 372 17
Naruto Uzumaki works at a coffee shop. Even though his family is super rich, he didn't want to be spoiled like the other rich kids, he just wanted to...
12.4K 142 12
this is my first story so sorry if it's not that good. This story came to me while I was trying to fall asleep the other night _____________________...
414K 9.8K 20
For as long as he can remember, Naruto has always been the centre of the citizens of Konohagakures hatred. One fateful day the villagers attacks went...