His Beauty & Her Beast

By CrimsonKnight-

Legend says a beast like no other was sent from the depths of the underworld to conquer and destroy all life... More

Intro
Character Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Authors Note

Chapter 16

4.4K 111 8
By CrimsonKnight-

I slowly began to awaken from my slumber as I felt a heavy arm wrapped around my waist. It's been a few weeks since I was introduced to the heavens and meeting my parents. "I know your awake" his deep voice spoke as I giggled. "If you wish to have me hold you longer you don't need to ask" he said once more as he placed a gentle kiss on my back causing me to shiver. I turned as I seen him watch me in adoration.

"You are all mine" he said as he pushed his body to mine, I then wrap my hands around him brushed my lips on his. Hearing him almost purr as his eyes changed color his body now hovering over mine. "Teasing me my little mate?"

I immediately flipped us catching him by surprise "I want you to make love to me" I spoke softly as his eyes turned into a lustful purple color. I leaned down and smashed my lips to his feeling the passion and heat begin to build up I let out a moan as I wrapped my fingers around his hair, he let out a husky groan as we began to pull each other's clothes off.

"You are my eternity" he spoke as he began to place kisses down my neck to my chest.

"And you are mine."

His eyes turned dark as I felt him begin to go inside me. I let out a loud moan as he grabs my hips, I feel him fully enter reaching the far corners of my heated and throbbing flower. I let out a deep moan as he growls as he begins to thrust himself hard inside me, never have I felt more intimate and more womanly.

But we weren't done there he then turns me over having me on my knees as he continues to thrust in my flower I hold on to the frame as the sounds of the bed begin to creek loudly I let out a loud moan along with a gasp as I feel him turn me now facing him. "If I continue, I won't be able to stop" he spoke with a deep husky voice

"I never want you to stop."

He growled as he holds me having my legs wrapped around his waist he then begins to thrust into my flower once more lifting my body I feel him deep within me. I let out another round of moans as I feel immense pleasure rising, he growls deeply as I feel him thrust his final thrust deep inside as the warm liquid flows I lay limb in his arms from pleasure.

"I love you for all eternity" he spoke as he carried me to the bath

"For all eternity"

He then laid me in the warm water as his body embraced mine my white hair flowed around me. He then kissed me down my chest as he held me tightly in his strong, I let out a moan as I grasp his hair causing him to hold me tighter.

"Make love to me again" I whisper into his ear as his eyes turn dark as a growl rippled deeply from within his chest.

*A few hours later*

Leonardo kissed my back gently as I felt my stomach begin to flutter, "Master you and Elaine are invited to a ball the royal kingdoms are coming together in peace to celebrate" a fairy said as she handed us a glowing invitation.

"We accept when is the ball?"

"Tonight, Master, I'll insure will find the finest gown in all the lands for you Elaine" the fairy spoke just before disappearing in a pink glow of glitter.

*Later that evening*

Leonardo was called to business as I began to walk with the fairies as they guided me towards a room. The door was gold with pink fairy dust, as it opened a beautiful rose scent was washed towards me, I gazed in awe as I looked around a beautiful enchanted dressing room awaited me as I was being pulled by the fairy towards a chair was spun towards a mirror, the fairy begin to sing as they started to do my hair and makeup, my nails were being painted a beautiful colour of white along with my toes.

I then turned to see a beautiful ball gown I was once again at awe it was a gown, it was a beautiful ash brick colour to it that faded from light to dark with a detailed corset lace up, I wore dark red lipstick with a light eye look, my white hair was curled and pulled into a high up due bun with strands falling down my face. I was then given a beautiful gold crystal necklace and gold crystal earrings to match. Never in my life had I thought I would wear such beautiful things.

As I dress into the lingerie and the dress I turn to see Leonardo behind me wearing a suit, he looked exquisite, "how long have you been standing there" I spoke in between laughs as he holds my waist pulling me to his chest, "Long enough to know what you're wearing underneath" he growled a he was about to lean into kiss me a cough was done interrupting us. We turn to see Gabriel and Alice dressed for the ball.

"let's be on our way then" Leonardo guided us towards the portal he created using his magic.

As we entered through the portal the air was crisp as the cold touched my skin, I noticed the people around us were also coming though their own portals as others came through under water portals, carriages and gates.

"A masquerade balls?" I questioned as we were given masks,

"Leonardo" I spoke softly as he held me close to his body, "I feel it too" he said as all of us sudden everything became very tensed. We were then pushed by the crowd to the center of the ball room. I looked around as everyone's gaze was on us seeing an angel and the beast. "Welcome everyone and our honored guests, today we welcome you in celebration!" the voice spoke as everyone around applauded.

"Who orchestrated this ball..." I spoke as I begin to have a bad feeling begin to rise in my stomach...

"IT'S A TRAP" Gabriel yelled as suddenly the doors slammed shut locking all the guests, panic began to rise as people desperately tried to escape. I removed my mask as I looked around in a panic as everyone began to shove and push each other in hopes to escape. I'm then being pushed around until a loud masculine voice was raised over everyone's panic. "ENOUGH" Leonardo exclaimed as he flew into the center of the room. The people instantly stopped.

An evil and familiar laugh was heard. My eyes narrowed as the lights suddenly shinned on a familiar face who was sitting cross legged with a glass of champagne in the corner of the room.

"Kelia"

"That's right! Princess" she giggled as she smashed the glass against the table. "You ruined everything and now you're going to pay for it" she spoke as she flew towards the stage.

"this war is not over yet I still have one card up my sleeve" she said as she smirked.

Suddenly the room became dark as the screams of people filled the air. "Leonardo" I screamed as I am suddenly being pushed and thrown by the crowd. Leonardo immediately flies to me holding me tightly protecting me from the crowd. He then uses his magic to light the room the peoples panic decreases as we look around Kelia is nowhere in sight.

Suddenly I hear Kelia scream as she grabs the broken champagne glass and stabbing Leonardo in the back with it, I let out a scream as I grab Leonardo. "that cup is laced with poison so hopefully he will die very soon" she smirked before flying off I grab her ankle midair as I smash her body towards the ground. "I will make sure you suffer for hurting my mate" I spoke in a dark voice as though something inside me had taken over, my eyes glow white as I walked towards her.

She was afraid, the fear was coursing through her veins I could smell it. "y-you're an angel you can't hurt me it's not in your blood-" before she could finish my heel collided with her face sending her flying towards the wall crashing into it. She let out a scream in agony, "P-Please don"" she began to cry out as she tried to use her magic to fight but I simply deflected each attack as I continued to walk slowly towards her, she tried to escape but my powers wouldn't allow her. My wings spread wide just before I delivered the final blow I'm being pulled back by a familiar warmth, I'm then snapped out of my trance "Leonardo" I whispered as he caught me as I suddenly felt weak.

"I don't want you to kill her my love, I don't want you to dirty your hands my little mate" he spoke softly just before Gabriel could grab her she used the last of her magic to escape once more this time for good.

"Leonardo your wounded" I said as I felt my body become weaker. "I'm fine nothing on earth can kill me" he said as he held me to his chest, using his powers he unlocked the doors allowing the people to leave, just as we began to walk a dark power rose from behind us.

"Hades"

Leonardo's eyes narrowed, I have heard stories of Hades he is the god and king of the underworld, a cruel and heartless ruler. He was pure evil.

"What do you want" Leonardo spoke spitefully as he stood strong tall and calm.

Hades eyes never left mine as I felt a shiver run up my spine, Leonardo put me down to stand on my own gently as he took a step towards him, transforming into his beast mode. "Good to see you too my old friend, I was invited to this masquerade ball and to my surprise I was given a rather interesting show... one of which is very much to my liking, so I'll tell you this I will let you live in exchange for the woman" he spoke in a deep and rough voice.

Leonardo's eyes turned black as dark flames were being emitted off of him. "I'll kill you" the room around us rumbled from Leonardo's voice alone.

Hades P.O.V

*Before fight*

"Welcome everyone and our honored guests, today we welcome you in celebration!"

I grabbed a glass of wine from the man's hand as I became more amused by the second, pathetic witch decided to come to me of all people to aid her in killing my old friend the beast, silly girl thinks the king of hell gives a crap about a stupid roach with wings.

I then watch as the most angelic woman walks through the door, my breath hitches as I nearly choke on the wine. She stood tall and strong I watched her movements...

Kelia then stabs Leonardo with the glass I nearly burst laughing almost spitting out the wine, if she thinks that will kill him but with the poison I gave her it would stun him for a few moments. To my surprise the little angel had a very interesting dark side to her I watched with admiration as she fought Kelia.

"Fuck" I whispered to myself as I see her strength....

Hmm...

*After fight*

"I'll kill you" he growled. As we began to fight the people screamed as I kept watch of the angel she was in a panic as Leonardo and I began to use our powers against each other, I then caused the floor beneath us to open and swallow those who tried to fight me. I let out an evil laugh as I began to rain down hell. Leonardo roared as I vanished before he could hit me.

Grabbing my future queen, she let out a scream. The room became dark as I looked towards Leonardo he had become so powerful and dangerous I smirked.

A evil growl was released from his mouth as I snapped my fingers to escape the beast got on all fours and charged at me.

"Goodbye, you know where to find us"

She let out a scream just as we both disappeared in blue flames. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4M 351K 32
"When will you accept me?'' Lucian murmured against my skin. The wonderful feeling only grew as he stepped closer, the thick muscles between our laye...
10K 503 7
Two powerful men at each other's throats to get back for what the other did, except the cycle just continues. It never subdued, war, death, and anger...
5.2K 280 21
My heart skipped a beat when I saw fury swimming in his green eyes. He slammed the door and the banging sound echoed throughout the whole room. My ba...
20.4K 1.3K 24
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟑 𝐢𝐧 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬--- Her fragrance was enchanting, etching her into his heart and mind. A love so pas...