His Beauty & Her Beast

By CrimsonKnight-

Legend says a beast like no other was sent from the depths of the underworld to conquer and destroy all life... More

Intro
Character Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Authors Note

Chapter 10

6.1K 150 2
By CrimsonKnight-

I was awoken by the sound of people chattering outside my sleeping chambers. As I get up slowly, I begin to remember all that has happened along with ben. That's when I freeze when I heard a certain voice. I gasp it sounds like ben! I immediately pried the door apart to find no one standing in the hall.

I feel a sudden sadness... I just wished it was him.

I go back to the room and wear the gown that was left for me. "Good morning your ladyship the king will be seeing you shortly in the breakfast hall," a maid said as she instructed me to follow her. As I walked down the hall, I noticed someone who seemed to be following us... could it be... I stop in my tracks and see him get startled, but he hides quickly.

I then begin to run after him as he tries to speed away from me. "Get back here!" I yell as I find myself standing in a large garden. I see the people back turned before me. "Let me see your face" I demand as he turns slowly. My heart skips a beat as I gasp loudly covering my mouth as tears roll down my cheeks.

"I disgust you" I immediately run to him hugging him tightly before he could say another word. "I'm so glad your alive," I say as I hug him tighter.

"What happened to you I watched you die," I say still holding him. "I-I did..." he said as I looked at his face and gasped "they turned me..." he said as my heartfelt pain.... "But you're alive..." I said smiling brushing a hair out of his face... he smiled as I hugged him once again.

He began to speak to me about all that's happened. Since I was pushed into the forest and vanished, he was turned into a vampire just as he was bitten. He has been training ever since to control his urges to feed. He also told me that once a human gets turned their physical features change depending on the person, he turned to look a little older than I am and become much taller.

Suddenly before we can finish Ben jumped away from me. "Your majesty," he said as I felt angrier. "My dearest queen I see you have found your old friend... I hope the changes are to your liking" he smirks as my nose scrunches from disgust I impulsively walk up to him and smack him across his face having his head turn slightly. Everyone stood frozen, Sebastian simply holds a straight look as he raises his hand all the guards along with ben left without a word closing the door behind them. Leaving him and I alone. His face wrinkles in anger as he grabs my jaw with his hand as he walks having me stumble with each step. We knock over a few pieces of glass causing them to break "If you ever do that again I will hurt you" he threatens.

"I'm not afraid of you," I say as he throws me to the ground. "You will be" ....

Later that day I was forced to be with Sebastian, he didn't want me out of his sight. My mind went to Leonardo about what he must be feeling now. I touched my necklace as I looked out the window. "My dear doesn't look so sad... I was going to show you later tonight a gift I had made for you the moment I laid my eyes on you, but I've decided to give it to you now" he said as he guided me to a room. The guards open the door as the light shines through the room.

I let out a gasp as I see a crimson red dress. "Isn't it just magnificent, I do hope it's to your liking" he said kissing my hand, I begin to feel an arising fear... "I-It's l-lovely" I try to keep myself from violently shaking...

He smiled in satisfaction as he held me close to him, he was cold and heartless, unlike Leo... Leo was warm and .... Leo, I wish he was here...

Suddenly I feel his nails digging into my arms I let out a scream as I see his crimson eyes... "I've been waiting to drink your delectable blood" he then shows his fangs I let out a scream as I begin to struggle. "NO! LET ME GO!" I scream as he pierces my skin, he lets a groan of pain and pleasure as I feel him drinking my blood. My body begins to grow weak suddenly a bright light like before it's released as he gets sent flying across the room. "delicious" he said as I fall to my knees, I look to see blood dripping from his arm and face... but not my blood, it was his.

"You do quite a number on me each time I drink from you... which is why on our wedding day I will turn you into the vampire queen you are meant to be" he smirked as he began to heal. "Come love you must rest after all tonight is a ball in honour of you" he smiled devilishly as I felt him carry me through the hall my eyes locked with Ben his face was filled with sorrow...

*Later that evening*

After some rest, I was prepped by the maids for the ball. They gave me a long gown as I hold my head up high, I shall not succumb to my sadness or fear. I shall be strong even if it kills me.

"Come my lady the King awaits."

As the doors opened it revealed Sebastian holding out his hand as we walked down the stairs hundreds of guests from royal families greeted us. Creatures from all magical kingdoms were gathered, I look around only to recognize a few people my eyes lit in excitement just as I go to walk toward them quickly, I immediately get yanked back by Sebastian, "not trying to run away are we?" he whispers in my ear. I give him a smug look. "Your highness"

We turned to see the mermaid king and queen "What a pleasure, your majesty the king and queen of the mermaid kingdom what a delight to see you" Sebastian said as I glare at him, he could talk his way out of anything with the way he can woo the people.

"What a delight to see the future queen of the vampire kingdom" the king spoke as I smiled trying not to show that I'm being forced against my will to be here. I look to see the queen had given me a sympathetic smile for she knew my predicament. "May we have a chat alone?" the king said to Sebastian he simply went along ensuring that I'd be guarded by one of his men. I simply sip some juice from my glass as I feel a tap on the shoulder, I turn to see the queen of mermaids "I know your situation and I wish I could help...." She said but unfortunately, it did not make me feel better. I simply look down at my cup hoping for the slightest bit of hope to shine.

Soon after I was left alone as I walked around only to find a terrace where I was able to look out of seeing the lights of my once village. "Why aren't you a ravishing creature" a man spoke behind me. Becoming uncomfortable I decide to head back to the party as I begin to walk past him, he then grabs my arm having my cup fall from my hand having it shatter against the cold ground. "Unhand me" I yell as he brings his body close to me, I become disgusted as I feel something unforgivable. "Suddenly the mans face turns pale as crimson eyes shine from behind me... "y-your majesty" the man began to shake as he fell to his knees. "You dare touch what's mine" Sebastian spoke "y-your majesty I didn't know please accept my sincere apologies I beg of thee" he had his head on the floor as he begged.

Sebastian let out a laugh then immediately stopped... "take him to the dungeon where I will deal with him later" the man began to beg and yell as he was dragged away. "My dear love I do apologize for scum like him shouldn't have the pleasure of being in your presence" Sebastian spoke smoothly... as he guides me back to the party. A few hours later as people began to leave... it was finally over.

"My love for tomorrow is there anything you would like to do before I let you return to your room," he said outside my door kissing my hand. "Would you let me go?" I question as he let out a small chuckle "never, now tell me what would you like to do?" he said once again "I would like to see my old village... if that's ok" I said as he paused... he thought about it for a moment "I'll think about it but you get to rest and think of more things for tomorrow" he said kissing my cheek as he leaves me.

My plan to escape has begun if I'm able to get to the village that's exactly where the forest is... that way I can get back to him... just then my heart caved in... wait... why hasn't he come for me yet... somethings not right...

I begin to undress as I see myself in a long mirror, I turn to see those markings on my back... I fear the change that will come of it... my hair also seemed to have gotten longer since the last time I checked. I then lay in the bath I've drawn for myself. I let out a deep breath of air as I relax.

"Danger" a voice whispered.

"Danger" it whispered once again as I immediately looked around.

I quickly got out and quickly wear a robe around me I look back to my reflection to see my eyes glowing white I let out a gasp as begin to rub my eyes I suddenly see a dark figure it was a woman with long black hair wearing a black dress with ominous aura around her. She smirked as she held a dagger as she threw a body it was... LEONARDO! "No" I yelled as the evil laugh echoed through the washroom, I let out a scream as I smashed the mirror... "it can't be... he can't be" I fall to the floor sobbing as my hair scattered around me. Suddenly the door is broken I look up to see Sebastian, he let out a roar as the evil woman vanished. "Elaine," he said as he stepped towards me, I grabbed a shard of glass not caring as it cuts my skin "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" I scream at him as I try to hurt him with the glass shard, he quickly grabs my arm and squeezes it having the shard fall to the floor. I try to thrash in his arms trying my best to hurt him, but he is far too strong. I fall to the floor crying as he continues to hold my bleeding hand.

He licks it healing my hand as I continue to cry. I then whip my hand away from him "don't you dare touch me... I was happy with him... you ruined everything I hate you" I yell as he sat calmly.

"You should get some rest," he said bringing me to my bed my eyes grow heavy and soon after I fall into slumber. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 282 43
~Completed 7-15-17~ //Under Revision (7-6-21)// I couldn't even begin to recall all the times and places I had heard the phrase; he was different. An...
17.9K 1K 55
Everyone has heard the story of the Beauty and the Beast. But what happens if the Beast was just a powerful Werewolf male, who is so void of love tha...
358K 13.4K 34
They took everything from her ...the damned Werewolves. Her mother, her coven, her freedom. And then, she found out she was the mate of the Alpha pri...
41.2K 2.1K 39
"Oh my dear Bella, you were mine the moment I laid my eyes on you, His calm words, spoken close to my ears, made me feel even more afraid. "There is...