His Beauty & Her Beast

By CrimsonKnight-

Legend says a beast like no other was sent from the depths of the underworld to conquer and destroy all life... More

Intro
Character Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Authors Note

Chapter 7

10K 212 20
By CrimsonKnight-

As we travelled throughout the castle, I smiled at all the fascinating areas the castle felt like a never-ending adventure. Yet I couldn't get my mind off him. "Is Leonardo your father?" I blurt out causing them both to burst into laughter. "Absolutely not, but to Gab and me we consider him as family, he has been there for us since the very beginning," Alice said gently as she looked down. Gabriel looked at her in sadness.

"We have arrived," Gabriel said as we stood in front of a door, as the doors began to open themselves, we see an enchanted room that appeared to be floating on clouds. "Hey, don't stand so close to the edge you might-" before I could continue Gabriel fell off the cloud. I let out a scream as I ran to the edge only to have a straight face plastered on me. Gabriel let out a hysterical laugh as he floated on another cloud below us. "ha-ha very funny, he does this all the time to scare me, and it gets me every time" Alice said as I let out a laugh. "You should have seen your face you were so scared. You like me don't you" he said as he poked my cheek.

I gasped as I gently pushed him. "I like the both of you, you remind me of a friend I once had, he was always cheerful and hyper. He always was so playful and excited for the day" I said as a few tears fell from my eyes as I remembered Ben. They both stopped and looked at each other.

"Had?" Alice said as she sat next to me. I could tell even if Gabriel was not looking at us, he was also listening, "before arriving .... To the castle... I was being pursued by a man who claimed to be my mate *Alice gasped*, he was horrible he killed for the fun of it, he was a dark and evil man. That's when Leonardo saved me... which was when the people of my town turned on me. That's when they attacked... in the process, my good friend Ben saved me and pushed me into the forest... but they killed him" I cried

"It's all my fault... if I had not ran and just accepted my fate then... he would be alive... he was so young and so pure" I said as Alice held me. Gabriel sat near us holding sad eyes towards me.

"Alice and I were 8 when our village was attacked centuries ago... we were the last ones the bodies of the people we loved were burned to a stake the screams of the villagers pierced our souls, but they kept killing... children, women and men were littered all over the floor.... and the blood.... Was almost poisonous to smell. It was then at the time known as the beast to us. he came down and Alice and I thought it was it... it was the end *Alice touches Gabriel's shoulder* I couldn't think of losing her.... she was all I had left.... But he did the exact opposite of what we expected. Using his large wings, he had just killed the bandits in one swoop along with putting out the fires. He placed a protective barrier around us, so we don't get hurt. We watched in awe as he used his magic to bury all those who lost their lives that day. Growing flowers and trees to re-nourish the dead forest, you should have seen it... he was amazing" he said as he gently smiled looking at his hands.

"What happened next?' I ask.

"Well since we didn't have anywhere to go, he offered to take us with him, he trained us and taught us how to read and write. Ms. Periwinkle is like a mother to us" Alice said as she smiled cheerfully.

"So, who was your alleged mate," Alice wondered "the Vampire King," I whispered as they both froze and stared at me with horror... "he was the one who massacred our village" Gabriel yelled in rage as I looked down.

"Regardless of the matter would you like to show me around some more?" I ask as they both get up in excitement "yeah let's continue theirs a bathhouse that's magnificent I can't wait to show you"

As we walk, we approach a dark corridor on our left side "what's down there?" I said but before taking a step the corridor disappears revealing a wall "What the?" I wonder. "That would be an enchantment spell placed by the master. Beyond that wall would be the west wing no one's allowed to go there," they both said

"But what's down there?"

"Only the master knows but it's forbidden for a reason and knowing the master it's best to steer clear" Alice said as she pushed me away from the wall. My mind begins to wonder what could be down there, I suddenly feel a chill run up my spine as we approach a near window to the outside of the castle. I look out as I see a garden of white roses near a fountain, I also see a beautiful forest near a river.

"Hold up don't get any bright ideas, Elaine, if anything happens to you the master would have our heads for this" Gabriel said as I simply nodded but see a girl near a tree watching me. I gasp as her hair sparkled, "mermaid" I whispered as I noticed Gabriel and Alice talking to one of the castle fairies...

I don't think it would be too bad... I gently push the door open closing it behind me... they won't notice if I disappeared for a few moments

The air was crisp, yet the flowers were in full bloom. "Magnificent," I say to myself as suddenly I halt in my place seeing a glow luring me into the enchanted forest. As I walked slowly the air became warm and the flowers bloomed. "How beautiful" suddenly I stop to see a large lake that glowed with different shades of green, blue, and purple. The sparkle almost lured me in until I snapped out of it. That was a close one.

"Can't swim?" a voice questioned behind me I gasp getting startled it was the girl who I saw out the window her purple hair sparkled. "Are you hard of hearing too?" she questions as she walks around me.

"No, I'm not but I know how to swim I was taught from a very young age" I spoke as she touched my dress. "Hmm unfortunate" she muttered.

"You are beautiful how is it a human is near the beast? Are you, his toy?" she said making me gasp. "No, I am not" I immediately said. "Then what are you?" she said as she sat on a rock eating an apple. "Would you like some?" she questioned giving me a slice... I glanced at the apple then back at her... what if it's...

"Don't worry if I wanted to kill you, I would have already done it" she says taking another bite. I felt my heart stop for a moment as I put down the apple slice anyway. Suddenly getting a bad feeling in my stomach. As I take a step back the glow and beauty of the forest begin to decay as I blink before me, I see the trees are now dead and bones littered around the lake. I let out a scream as I suddenly look back to the once beautiful girl to have terrifying features.

"Siren" I gasped.

Suddenly I'm being pushed into the lake.

The light of the sun is slowly disappearing as I feel myself being pulled down. I try to struggle to kick the girl in the face hearing a scream come out of her as she lets go. I try to swim to the top, but my body can't move. Please... I feel my tears flow from my eyes. Suddenly the pain of drowning is no longer there. The burning sensation disappears.... It is as though I can breathe underwater oddly enough....

The water around me becomes beautiful as I suddenly feel at peace... I let in a deep breath as I float in the water...

Just before I allowed my eyes to gently close a glow began to shine from my necklace.

Then my world went black....

And I was ....

At peace...

Leonardo P.O.V

Sudden rage courses through my veins, after centuries of my peaceful solitude comes a mere human to change all I know.

Letting out a venomous roar the castle shook beneath my feet. I let in a deep breath as I begin to relax. I then feel a sudden sadness as I remember her tearful sorrow-filled eyes. Her wondrous blue orbs now bared tears from my behalf. My little curious creature why has fate become so cruel to have hurt you but now bounded you to me.

Master.... Danger... master.... HURRY! The wisp fairies spoke softly warning me.

ELAINE!!!

I flew to where Alice and Gabriel were.

"WHERE IS SHE!" I growled as they were looking frantically.

"S-she was right here and then she disappeared" they both panicked as I immediately busted through the door to the outside

"Sirens" a wisp whispered as my eyes turned black. Feeling a burning sensation as for once I had something to lose and as of this moment I was about to.

The sirens scream as my magic causes them to suffocate. I dive into the water to see her "no" I whispered as I see her fragile body while her hair flowed all around her. her eyes were closed, and her face was calm... the spirit of death roamed her body. They immediately vanished as I used my magic causing a bright and warm light to flow reviving her. I then blast us out from the water holding her close to my chest warming her body. I gently place my hand over her lips as I begin to draw the water from her precious body " breathe" I whisper as I see blobs of water are removed before she begins to cough. I use my magic to warm her to prevent hypothermia I then gently fly us back to the castle. I walk past Alice, Gabriel and Ms. Periwinkle. My eyes are still black from anger as I look at Alice and Gabriel they gasp momentarily. "Do it" I simply say as they nod before their eyes turn crimson, they run into the forest to end all that harmed her.

"I'll make some healing tea," Ms. Periwinkle said as she rushes to the kitchen. I walk us to my room and enter my enchanted bathroom where I lay her delicate body on a cloud. I have the ferries remove her clothes and wash her before placing her in a nightgown. I gently lay her on the bed as I move a few hairs from her face. Watching her breathe is a relief...

*Knock knock*

Ms. Periwinkle quietly walks in bringing the healing tea.... "If you need anything let me know," she said softly.

Elaine P.O.V

I felt the warmth of Leonardo, as I flutter my eyes open, I notice I'm once again in his large room. "Drink this," his deep voice said passing me a cup of tea. "Thank you" I simply whisper. "Before you say anything... I just wanted to apologize... I broke your rule and went outside... and because of that I almost" I said as I hiccupped having tears flow down my face. Leonardo simply sighed as he healed my hand.

"Get some rest," he said after I drank the warm cup of tea. He pulled the blanket over my shoulders as I simply closed my eyes and drifted into a warm and calming slumber.

Unknown P.O.V

After 300 years of searching...

After 300 years of hiding

It's time.

For the beast

To die...

He has trapped us sister but now it is our turn to rise from the ashes and take back what's ours... the world...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

503K 30.7K 93
Soon, I was thrusting my chest out to him, as I moaned. Moaned out loud. Trying to give him unhindered passage to my breasts. "Please" I moaned. "Pl...
3.7K 160 31
"Fuck off!" I yell, storming away. The nerve of that guy. It was a one night stand, I didn't marry him! I grumble as I plop into my car. Why was he...
25.5K 1.6K 30
𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 & 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟑--- Her fragrance was enchanting, etching her into his heart and mind. A love so passionate...
2.2K 94 28
The Devil Walking On Earth is what he is called by the supernatural. Ruthlessness runs through his very soul. Heartless he is. He is unforgiving. His...