His Beauty & Her Beast

By CrimsonKnight-

Legend says a beast like no other was sent from the depths of the underworld to conquer and destroy all life... More

Intro
Character Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Authors Note

Chapter 5

11.4K 255 14
By CrimsonKnight-

Beast P.O.V

My demons have stayed dormant for centuries... until I met Her...

No creature or human would be ever able to reject my power except for her.... I had no choice but to see Fiona the keeper of the enchanted library and an oracle, who knows all and reads all.

I disguise my form as I walk through the kingdom of the furies appearing as an old man, they pay no attention to me.

"Greetings how may I help you?" an apprentice said, "Why hello young one, I am in search of the keeper Fiona may you guide me to her," I say as my voice is also disguised. The young fairy simply smiled and flew me over to where his master was researching.

I close the door as she stopped her work her violet eyes sparkled "why hello old friend" she said placing a noise-cancelling spell along with using a master's spell to keep intruders from entering.

"Hello Fiona"

"OH, is that how you treat an old friend you said you were going to visit me that was 175 years ago no fair!!" she huffed as she pouted

Fiona is a very powerful fairy who disguises her power with a younger more childlike form. I gave her a stern look as she rolled her eyes and transformed back to her normal state

"Ok what can I do for you?" she said smiling while seated at her floating desk.

"I need some information that only you can answer for me.... Theirs a woman"

"A woman how interesting" she grins as I clench my jaw her face immediately changes

"As I was saying, she was able to reject my power I want to know how" Fiona lets out a laugh before immediately stopping "What is she I've never heard of such magic able to stop...what is she?" she said as she flips through hundreds of books in a matter of seconds.

"She's... Human" deeply agitated Fiona freezes as she closes the book in front of her.... "Could it be..." she said as she zooms to the top of her bookshelf grabbing 5 or so books then flying down. "What is it," I said as my gaze is strong

"I believe the term is called a soulmate two individuals destined to be together," she said as she looked back at me....

Repulsive...

Unacceptable...

The room darkens as she flies behind her chair in fear.

I leave without saying a word.

All who know of my presence are bounded by a death spell revealing me would mean their lives will be lost.

*Back at the castle*

I watched in the dark corner as her body rises and falls with each breath, she took... she was enchanting... my mind wonders to the night of the ball....

*Flashback*

Her words played on and on in my head "I don't believe you are all bad. I was invited to the vampire's annual ball so there's a chance will never see each other again.... So, if this is goodbye then I would like you to know how thankful I am that you let the boys go today. I truly believe that you do have good in you and that maybe not all the stories about you are true. I'm truly grateful and I wish you only happiness."

Never in my 300 years of living has a creature wished me well would let alone thank me...

I tossed and turned that day as I let out a deep rippling growl... she.... She makes me feel...

"Will never see each other again."

Those words...

I stayed silent until the sent of blood is flown through the air...

ELAINE

My eyes turn black as my wings grow violently as I sore to where Elaine was seeing her in the arms of that grotesque creature sent death-like waves to radiate off me knocking some unconscious. That's when I heard it "Together for all eternity."

Those words caused a venomous, dark, and vile growl to rise through my chest the screams of people were heard causing the ground to shake from the sheer force. His fangs then pierced her skin which caused what's mine to scream. I let out death like a roar at that very moment.

My eyes stared at one person and one person alone....

HER

*Flashback Over*

she was truly... captivating. Moments pass as her heartbeats begin to quicken slightly. Her mesmerizing eyes glow as she freezes interacting with my eyes as she watches me from afar.

She slowly removes the sheets off her delicate body and gently stands but dare more move closer.

Beginning to remember the exact events happening I take in a deep breath. As I stand watching her eyes grow wide at my height.

I stand only inches from her.

I watched her closely as she gently lifted her hand to brush through my hair. oddly enough I felt my body vibrate....

It's true then...

Elaine's P.O.V

As I slowly woke up, I was once again wrapped in warm sheets, I slowly sat up as I see the beast watching from afar once again.

As time passed and he was now only inches away I felt my heart begin to race and my breaths become more uneven.... Until I touched him my breaths began to regulate.

"So... gentle" I whisper to myself not intending for him to hear. His body instantly becomes more rigid as he swiftly moves away from my touch, my fingertips left cold.

Just then a wave of emotion hits me as I remember what happened. My heart begins to race as I begin to hyperventilate as I look around in a panic.

"Calm down" The beast began to slowly repeat.

"H-He's. dead he's gone ... he... it's all my fault... I should have died not him" I cry out as the beast's arms immediately catch my falling body. "Elaine!" He repeats but louder "please.... breath," he said slowly as my tears slip down my face.... "He's... he's not coming back, is he?" I ask looking deep into his eyes... the answer I seemed was only a pure lie.... His silence broke me even more as I let out a loud cry.

"Let me show you to your room," he said as I was surprised at his words.

"M-my room?" I questioned as he stood and opened the door revealing an older woman "My lord her bath has been prepared as requested" she bowed then left us as my stare at the beast never broke once.

"Follow me" he deeply spoke changing character almost immediately, I dared not speak as his words were enough to silence me... as I walked down the long and narrow hall the walls of the enchanted castle captivated my eyes. Never had I imagined being near a castle as grand as this.

"Here is where you'll be staying, wash up and join me for dinner," he said just before leaving.

I would burden them here if I stayed. It would be best if I left. "I... I wish to leave" I spoke as I looked down not knowing what his reaction would be like.

He slowly turned "and go where? If I may ask" a ping hit my chest at his words as I felt my body shake as I remembered the village and how they exiled me... the death of... Ben along with the Vampire King...

"I don't know... "I say in defeat he simply nodded and closed the door behind him as I turned to see the room, within a second, I had forgotten about the village.

I sigh to myself, I must be optimistic this is a chance to change my life.... Everything's going to be fine Elaine.

I smile gently as I slowly take in the room around me it's so... enchanted and beautiful it was truly breathtaking. The bathroom was as though I had entered a mystical world the air was fresh and heavenly, magic lights of pinks, purple, blue and orange flowed around me. I gasped as I feel the water pulling me in. I squeezed my eyes shut for a moment then slowly opened them to see I'm underwater but not drowning. I let out a giggle as a cute small creature came up to me and kissed my cheek.

"Hello, there" I giggled once more as I was gently raised by the water to the surface. Bubbles gathered around me and cuddled my body like a warm hug.

"Hello, Ms. Kendrick. We are the Fairies of the Swills, Master told us to treat you with great care" a sweet echo-like voice said from around me as they washed my hair with their magic.

"This is so magnificent" I watch in awe as the magic glows around me.

I then feel a refreshing wave of airflow towards me. I open my eyes to see that I'm no longer in the magic water but on a soft and fluffy cloud-like cushion.

A mirror floats in front of me as I gasp seeing that I'm not only wearing a beautiful dress but also my hair was perfectly curled and pulled into a high ponytail.

"Thank you," I say gently as I hear the fairy's giggle. "Our master awaits you," they said in unison as I'm being carried out the washroom door and back to my room.

As I open my door the corridor looks rather dark and ominous sending a shiver down my spine. I feel a sudden nervousness flow over me as I gently step out of my room. I gasp as I saw floating light begin to glow one by one down the hall. I follow the glowing lights slowly as it leads me to two large, enchanting doors that slowly open.

My eyes grow wide as I see an array of delicious gourmet cuisines placed along a very elegant table. "Good evening" I gasped as I turn to see the beast standing only a few feet away from me. "Good evening," I say gently as he smoothly holds out his hand as I place mine on his I feel a spark run through my body. His eyes change colours immediately from their normal amber to a beautiful violet.

Why do his eyes change colour... and what do they mean?

He then gently places a kiss on my hand that surprises me for a moment.

"You look lovely," he said with a husky voice as he guided me to the table.

*After dinner*

We sat in silence as his eyes continued to observe me. As I open my mouth to speak, I hear his rough voice interrupt me. "Follow me" he states as he gets up and walks.

After moments of walking an odd feeling begins to linger over me as the lights begin to flow as we walk down the long corridor.

"W-where are we going...." I nervously say.

He stops as I gently bump into him as I step back immediately.

He spoke words that I could not understand.

The doors began to shudder as I felt as though the floors beneath my feet began to shake. I let out a slight scream as I quickly help his arm gently.

His body tensed.

I immediately pulled back.

My eyes began to widen as I slowly walk into the enchanted room. Small light ferries began to fly around us. The light shined as though it was the day "how fascinating" I said as I walked towards the flowers and smelt the most divine scent. "How is this possible?" I ask as I continue to look in awe. Little did I know the beast himself was right behind me until I turned to see him. I gasped slightly only to have his arms wrap around me.

"Such a curious little creature," he said as he moved a hair from my face... we stayed in each other's embrace until I gently pushed him from my body immediately feeling his warmth disappear, a growl was rippled through the air gently as the magical creatures ran and disappeared. My eyes grew wide...

It was as though I had forgotten....

He is the beast.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 65.3K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
416 22 21
"Fayre, Fayre" someone was calling as I ran "Catch me mama" I called laughing "Stop running, you'll fall" ....... And the voice faded away while I k...
354K 13.4K 34
They took everything from her ...the damned Werewolves. Her mother, her coven, her freedom. And then, she found out she was the mate of the Alpha pri...
7.2K 282 43
~Completed 7-15-17~ //Under Revision (7-6-21)// I couldn't even begin to recall all the times and places I had heard the phrase; he was different. An...