Shudders: Reclamation Day

By Lilas___

[Yandere Demons x Reader] Reclamation Day The day that marks when humanity begins its journey above... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - The Head Keeper
Chapter 2 - The Rush
Chapter 3 - The Ascent
Chapter 4 - The City
Chapter 5 - The Stalkers
Chapter 6 - The Mark
Chapter 7 - The Shadow
Chapter 8 - The Woman
Chapter 9 - The Church
Chapter 10 - The Station
Chapter 11 - The School
Chapter 12 - The New Threat
Chapter 13 - The New Threat pt. 2
Chapter 14 - The Panic
Chapter 15 - The Paranoid
Chapter 16 - The Road
Chapter 17 - The Warning
Chapter 18 - The Order
Chapter 19 - The Sight
Chapter 20 - The Forest
Chapter 21 - The Spider
Chapter 22 - The Fire
Chapter 23 - The King
Chapter 24 - The Doctor
Chapter 26 - The Court
Chapter 27 - The Guilty
Chapter 28 - The Memories
Chapter 29 - The Creature
Chapter 30 - The Blood
Chapter 31 - The Disorder
Chapter 32 - The Photos
Chapter 33 - The Cafe
Chapter 34 - The Agreement
Chapter 35 - The Switch
Chapter 36 - The Mind
Chapter 37 - The Eyes
Chapter 38 - The Jar
Chapter 39 - The Scheme
Chapter 40 - The Keys
Chapter 41 - The Turmoil
Chapter 42 - The Library
Chapter 43 - The Roof
Chapter 44 - The Battle
Chapter 45 - The Battle pt. 2
Chapter 46 - The Burns
Chapter 47 - The Farm
Chapter 48 - The Recollection
Chapter 49 - The Decline
Chapter 50 - The Talk
Chapter 51 - The Hunt
Chapter 52 - The Slash
Chapter 53 - The Truck Stop
Chapter 54 - The Brawl
Chapter 55 - The Savage
Chapter 56 - The Light
Chapter 57 - The End
QnA
Fanart Pt. 1
Fanart Pt. 2

Chapter 25 - The Demand

5.8K 454 701
By Lilas___

Assault Warning ⚠️
————————————————————————

"What if during the next meeting that motherfucker kills her? We can't let that happen!"

"It won't happen. Not unless he hears what he wants to know."

    Two voices quietly spoke while (Y/N) stirred awake. Her back felt stiff and her bottom was sore from the flat mattress she was on. But as she opened her eyes she felt fingers move against her hair which prompted her to jump away.

     Both demons looked surprised when the woman suddenly pushed herself away from Akai's arms and hit her back on the plush wall behind her. Despite it being plush it's long since lost it's softness.

     Akai snickered when she groaned in pain. "Finally awake, babe?"

     (Y/N) glared at him. While she must have been asleep in that same position since Yama left her, Akai took the opportunity to slide in next to her and have her lay against him. Ki stood nearby the bed and kept his eyes on his love, taking in her beauty he had so desperately missed during the years.

     She tried moving away some more but her handcuffed hand connected to the bed frame by a small chain prevented her from doing so. She started to feel her nerves grow from this. She was stuck. Trapped. With them.

     Akai slowly sat up from his laying position and grabbed the chain. "I believe we have some catching up to do."

"I'm not talking to either of you." She muttered before looking away.

     The chain was yanked and she was dragged closer to Akai, her face ending up way too close to his while he smirked. "You don't have a choice."

"How did you get back underground?" Ki spoke in his monotone voice that unsettled (Y/N).

      She didn't utter a word. Sticking to her decision on not speaking.

      Ki maintained eye contact with her and moved closer to the bed. He stood over her as a tall dark figure with only the light from the halls illuminating his back. (Y/N) tried moving away again out of fear but Akai's hold on the chain kept her in place.

"How did you get back underground? I'm not asking again." Ki lowly spoke.

      With the last bit of courage she was holding onto, (Y/N) narrowed her eyes at him and gritted her teeth. "Go to hell."

      A quick pain to her cheek left the poor woman stunned. When the pain began to sting she lifted her hand to her cheek and pulled back to find small drops of blood on her fingertips.

      Ki pulled his hand back and placed it back into his coat pocket. Going back to how he was before. "Did Yama help you?"

      At the sight of the blood (Y/N)'s breathing began to quicken. Her eyes glanced to Akai's before she began fighting to get away from them. She pulled at the chain, pushed her body as far as she could while Akai simply watched her. Still maintaining his grip on the chain.

"Get away from me! Just let me go!" She yelled as she continued to pull at the chain.

      Akai had enough of this and within one move, grabbed her neck with his free hand and swiftly pushed her down into the bed. She fell onto her back and widened her eyes. Akai moved over her to straddle her down while Ki also towered over her and blocked her only light. "If you want to stay alive then you'll answer us. We're doing this to protect you."

"The fuck even happened to you?" Akai grumbled, seeing her eyes in the yellowish (e/c) and her one exposed hand revealing the black veins and fingernails she actively hides. He looked to Ki with an eyebrow raised, ignoring the woman who was so close to having another panic attack. "You think whatever that redhead bitch did got to her?"

     Ki also wondered about this. He reached to her other hand that was gloved but not chained and proceeded to remove the glove. (Y/N) gasped as she tried reaching for the small accessory but the dark demon tossed it away, out of her reach. He gripped her wrist as he pulled her hand closer to his face. She cringed in pain as this made her stretch her wound.

      Her hand wasn't completely black like I9's but still resembled it almost. He looked to her eyes next and bent down closer to her face. She had her eyes closed due to the pain in her side so he carefully took his clawed fingers and opened her eyes. She froze on the spot, too scared to move from how close his claws were to her eyeball.

     I9's eyes were all black but hers had a yellow tint. She looked human. She smelled human. So what happened?

     (Y/N) felt relief when Ki took his fingers away and released her wrist. Akai still had her pinned down by the neck but wasn't choking her. She needed to talk anyways.

"Babe, what happened after the theatre?" Akai whispered seductively, lowering down to be closer to her face. "Be a good girl and tell us~."

      She looked him in the eyes with so much hatred. "What makes you think I'll tell you?"

"If we say we'll kill that man you were with will you tell us? That is if he's still alive~."

      Her breathed hitched. Akai snickered. "So that's how we'll get you to talk to us~."

"Speak now or he's dead." Ki growled.

      A tear slowly fell from her eyes. She clenched her jaw tightly and meekly nodded which earned a sadistic smile from one and satisfaction from the other.

"I- I hid somewhere nearby. Edith told me that street was in the route of the Capturers..."

      Hearing his mother's name made the dark demon burn inside. He huffed out a breath and crossed his arms.

"...I waited there until the Capturers came and found me. That's it."

"Did Yama help you?" Ki asked, but more so demanded. "He told us you died in the explosion. But I know he's lying."

     Akai glanced at Ki before looking back down at (Y/N). He was starting to believe Yama played a part in (Y/N)'s return to the Zones too. He said that she never got out when the building exploded but she was able to escape and hide all on her own for who knows how long? Something wasn't adding up.

     Should she tell the truth? She didn't want to rat out the doctor after all his help. He was her ally here, she didn't want to bring trouble onto him. So she shook her head no. Choosing to keep him out of this.

     Ki didn't seem too persuaded. He watched her for any signs that she could be lying. She has to be. "If you're lying to me, then you don't care about that man's life."

"I'm not lying! Yama never helped me!" She yelled.

"So you just survived on your own till your people came?" Akai interrogated. "And my brother was nowhere in sight?!"

"No..." She whimpered. "I'm telling you the truth. Don't hurt him..."

      Both demons felt rage at this. She was defending that human man! He should be 6 feet in the ground after he gave (Y/N) that awful kiss before they got her. Akai wished he didn't miss shooting that guy's brains out after the atrocious act was done. But they needed to know who the guy was. He was a lover but what kind of lover was the question.

"Who is he?" They both asked. Both equally filled with jealousy and rage.

"How long did you know him?"

"What that fuck is his name?"

"Is he a Capturer? Their boss?"

"Do you love that motherfucker more than us?!"

"I-" (Y/N) couldn't answer them. They kept throwing questions at her left and right while not giving her the chance to speak. The more they asked the more angrier Akai got and the more feral Ki became. Akai was starting to grip tightly on the chain and she could hear Ki's breathing become more labored by the second. She started fearing for Jules' life. She had hope that he was okay but now prayed he and the team were somewhere safe and far away.

"You know what-" Akai gripped her neck causing her to choke a bit. He got up off her body while still maintaining his hold on her throat. "I'm going to send our pathetic ass mutt to confirm if that piece of shit is dead or not. And if he isn't, then I'll do to him just like how I did the last man who thought he could have you!"

     Memories of Angel flashed through her mind then the images of his memorial plaque she saw after her return. Her heart started to beat faster. "NO DON'T-"

     Akai released her and he and Ki turned around to head out, likely to go search for their lackey. (Y/N) quickly got up from her lying position and attempted to run after them but her chained hand caused her to fall back onto the metal bed and hit her arm against the frame. She got up again as the two demons closed up the cell. More tears fell down her face as she fought to break the chain but nothing she did work.

     She soon gave up and fell to her knees while her tears freely fell from her eyes. She was having trouble breathing now and was shaking like crazy. Her eyes opened to her hands, veins black in color and dirty from the cell.

     There had to be a way out.

     She can't just sit around while her family was in danger. There had to be a way to get the chain off and that cell door open. But then there were the numerous amounts of demons everywhere and the King himself...

     It'll be a miracle if she ever got out of here. And even more if she ever got back to her team.

     Sniffing her tears away, (Y/N) looked around the room for anything that could help her. Anything at all. But since this was a padded room back in its glory days, there was only the bed and a small nightstand next to it. They both looked like they came from other rooms.

      Yama said he'll be back. Maybe they can come up with a plan together. It seemed like he has much knowledge of this place, he should know something.

      For now, she needed to calm down.

      She can't focus on escaping and saving her husband if she's panicking like this. Despite not wanting to, her only option may be feeding into Ki and Akai's obsession. Going against them will only be disastrous if they're threatening the life of her husband. What if they start threatening the lives of others important to her? Axel? Tuca? Her daughter?

'Don't think about that!' She thought as she closed her eyes and gripped her hands together. 'Just focus on your breathing. They'll be fine. They'll all be fine...'

      Focusing on her own mind, her eyes began to slightly glow as her raging thoughts were steadily pushed away. She needed a clear mind and the only way to do that was to use her abilities on herself.

      She was so entrapped in her own head that she didn't hear giddy footsteps walk up to the cell door. Her eyes slowly opened as she was finally starting to calm and slow her breathing.

"Hey, human!"

      Startled, (Y/N) whipped around to meet the multiple golden eyes of that female demon that tormented her.

      The demon had a wide smile as she stood close to the bars with her hands folded together politely. She tilted her head to the side as she looked over the human woman, not impressed at all. "Can I ask you something?"

"Uh- s-sure?"

      The demon suddenly disappeared into a cloud of yellow smoke before reappearing in front of (Y/N). Still holding the same smile on her face.

      (Y/N) gasped and jumped away, moving closer to the bed.

"I wanted to introduce myself first. My name is Peach. What's yours?"

"(Y/-"

"Never mind. I don't care anyways-"

      (Y/N) slowly peaked around Peach to see the other female demon she remembered seeing. The demon stood quietly in the halls with her muscular arms folded behind her back. She had to be around 6'5. Her long dark brown hair fell past her eyeless face and reached her mid back. Her skin was a sickly grey but some warmth accumulated around her cheeks and lips. She and Peach both wore similar attires. Black dresses that looked like they were tampered with to fit their big and small forms but due to the winter weather outside, they both wore boots but Peach wore an old white sweater over her dress.

      Peach noticed (Y/N) ignoring her and lost her smile, snapping her fingers loudly. (Y/N) quickly looked to her and saw the demon present the smile all over again. "Don't look at Dolores! Look at me!"

      The woman nodded, urging the demon to go on and ask whatever question she had.

      Peach's smile softened as she saw the cuts on (Y/N)'s cheek. She took her finger and swiped it over the blood that spilled and brought it to her nose. She took in a whiff. It smelled like human but also Ki's claws.

"How do you know Ki?"

"Uh... what do yo-"

"The tall one with white hair and dark skin. How do you know him?"

     Now (Y/N) was confused. "I- uh used to be his Keeper. Why?"

"Those humans who watch over demons?" Peach asked, losing her smile. "You experimented on him?"

"No- that wasn't my jo-"

     Suddenly, Peach got real close to the woman. Her multiple gold eyes bared into (Y/N)'s intensely. Her long skinny arms were positioned on both sides of (Y/N)'s body while her form was directly over the woman. A crazy obsessive look appeared on Peach's face that rivaled Akai's. "Did you see his blood? How dark was it? What did it feel like?"

'Dear God someone help me...' The poor woman thought.

     Peach licked (Y/N)'s blood off her finger with her black tongue slowly while staring her down. "Out of all the demons and humans I met, his blood smells the sweetest. And I want it. I want all of it. You don't understand what tasting his blood will do to me. I thought Zankoku had the sweetest, but his doesn't compare to Ki's. I want him."

     Peach's head touched (Y/N)'s as she moved closer, eyes so wide they looked like gold marbles. "I want all of him."

"I- um..." (Y/N) didn't know what to say to this. This girl has an obsession with blood. Now thinking about it, Zankoku can manipulate blood. Is that why she's working for him?

      Peach blinked and started to move back, giving the poor woman breathing room. Her eyes moved up and down in a fast motion, observing (Y/N) before she narrowed them. "I don't know  why he likes you so much when he has me. Just remember that he's mine. His blood is mine."

      With that, the demon rose to her feet and disappeared before reappearing next to Dolores in the halls.

"C'mon DD!" She happily grabbed the other demon's hand and started skipping away with her in tow.

      (Y/N) was left sitting there beyond confused. She was perplexed. Now she sees why Yama is done with demons...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 9.4K 36
( YANDERE STALKER X FEM! READER ) 気にしない: ̗̀➛ ╰─▸ ❝ I'm the only one that can see you like this, that can 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 you like this ❞ ・꧁.━━ 𝐈�...
94.3K 8.4K 69
[Tsundere and Yandere Demons x Reader] A world where demons and humans can live amongst each other. A dream that started with the Zones and...
38.8K 1.6K 31
(He's Like A Hyacinth) ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ɪɴᴄᴜʙᴜs x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ Inspired by the incubus chapter of Devil's waltz.... ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ -Gore -Sexual content -Slow Burn ...
547K 23.4K 87
After enduring years of pain as a consequence of being confined by my Yandere stepbrother, I was finally freed from my misery by an unfortunate house...