The Y/N Multiverse(Real World...

By Williamjwb87

Just Like Last Time,Beings/Characters From Some Animes And A Young Man From The Real World Have Been Transpor... More

Everyone Here!
Prologue & The Kitchen Gun.
Battle Against EXE
(Y/n)'s Class Shenanigans
Miraculous & (Y/n),The Powerless Hero!
A New Arrival
An Early Christmas Gift
Mega Man Ultra Ep 1:The New Mega Man
Deadpool In Action And Will Is A Guardian
(Y/n) The Superstar Musician
Death Battle Apology
Shows That Will leave
(Y/n) (L/n):The Video Game!
Mistakes
Hellsing Abridged!
I need an Original Idea
Chicken Fight!!
The Elemental Dragon Mercenary
Will's Deceased Girlfriend/Bride
Will's Message
A New Arrival & A Family Reunion
Return Of the Male Reader Ships
Power Rangers: Timeline Guardians Ep 3
Mysterious Person
Class Shenanigans Part 2
Return Of A Certain Somebody
(Y/n)'s Songs For The Girls.
Mr.(L/n) And His Fucked Up Class.
Oc Chapter,Family Of Gods?
Question Time,Boys!
(L/n) Parents & Team Strq:Teen Years
Class Shenanigans 3
Kamen Rider Omni Arrival & Henshin
The Chaotic Classmates Funny Moments
Heisei Riders henshin part 1
Heisei Riders henshin part 2
Face Reveal
Oni Horn Arrival
Baby Wyatt Is Finally Born!
Funny Moments Of (T/n) As Tatsumi
Break
Return By Death in Action and Explanation
More Questions Answered
Soul Synchro episode 2
(Y/n) And His Soft side
death Battle!!!
The Return Of Memes
Actor au
Power Rangers: Timeline Guardians ep 4
Masked Singer
Warp Dolls
Game On!
Break,New Rooms And Will's Past
How (Y/n) Met...
Will Background
Smg4 Cast Arrives And Trio Transform
Comic Book
☠️Killing Game Finale☠️
Kamen Rider Deku Episode 1
(Y/n) & (T/n)
New Views
Will and recruits
Oh My God!This Is AMAZING!
the Good of the Omniverse
Akame Ga Kill:The dream Theory
Smg4:New brothers
Will's lost Memories
Serious Smg4 Anime:Trailer
TAG Trailer
Powers For (Y/n)!
Break Time
before The Theater
ROAST EM!
devilartemis Duel and Interactive
interactive Choice#1:Spare Simara
interactive Choice#2:Destroy Simara
SAY WHAT?!
Fanart Request
Power Rangers: Timeline Guardians ep 5
Mojo Hero Funny Moments!
Grand Finalé!Goodbye For Now.

Questions Answered

2K 35 35
By Williamjwb87

We Open to a black Screen until.....

??:Come On......You Piece Of!

The person Took the lens of a Camera Off To Reveal Will As He Smiles And Sets it in Front Of Everybody And Says This.

Will:Hey Everyone,You Asked Questions And We're Gonna Answer But If You're About The Camera,It's Cause I'm Broadcasting This To ALL Networks In Zeta Prime........I'm Gonna Be In So Much Trouble.

Katsuki:JUST START ALREADY!

Will:OKAY!OKAY!Anyways,To Those That Wrote A Question in the Comment section,Here's Your Answers but heads Up,We Might Not Answer All Of Them...Here We Go!

Spdr-Nja Questions

Will:Alright,First Up are Questions From Spr-Nja And His First One Reads....

"Can You guys just Fix your Laws Already?Heroes Are Heroes,Only To help Others And Stop Bad People! Villians Aren't ALWAYS So Black and I'm Sure Many Vigilantes Don't Just Do it for Fame"

Nezu:Well,The Rules Of Hero Society Are Unique,I'm Afraid That The Government Are the ones that Control And Make the rules And While Villians Aren't Always So Black like you Said,They're Still Criminals and the Same Applies to Vigilantes.

Aizawa:This Is Why I'm An Underground Hero.

Will:Huh....He Only Had One Question.

Jair900

Will:Jair900 Asks.....

"Hey Weiss From RWBY,How Come Your Tsundere Throughout the Series And What do You think Of Blake Being called Bellabooty by Everyone Especially By Yang And (Y/n)?"

Weiss:Tsundere?

(Y/n):Basically you being the Ice Queen.

Weiss:HEY!

Yang:It's True.

Weiss:No It Isn't!I Just.......Wasn't that Great At being a friend,Okay.

(Bf/n):Okay,We'll Give You That Because Your Mom And Sister Are Hot And Your Father Is A Racist Piece Of Shit.

Weiss:My Sister is RIGHT THERE!And No One Has Refered Blake Like that.

Will:It's A Fandom Thing.

"To Echo,What Happened During The Aftermath,When Will Told Me What he Was Doing To his Sperm During Your "Special Time" Together To have A Kid because i have an but i want to hear From Your P.O.V."

Echo:One Word To Describe What I Made him do..............Teleport.

Will:Yeah And She Made me Sleep On the Couch Instead Of Our Bed.

Inkling62

Will:Inkling62 Has Some Questions As Well And This One's For Me,It Says......

"To Will,i know This Is A Messed Up Question But Someone Had to Ask.

I get that Echo Is Your Wife And Your Happy She's Alive But God Or Not,Not Many Things Come Back To Life Out of the Blue,Have You Ever Thought Or Worried That However Echo Came Back May Been For Nefarious Purposes Or If She's Really Echo At All?"

Will:*Sigh*Yeah,I Have Thought And I Have been Worried but I Know it's Her With Help From My Fellow Gods,Her Life Aura Is One That No one Can Replicate.

"To Viven,People Don't Have Epiphanies Without Reason,So What Happened To the Guy That You Cheated that led you to watch (Y/n)?"

Viven:Will,Can You...?

Will:Already Did It,Just Think it and they'll Hear It.

Viven:'I....I Saw (Y/n)'s Gift For Me And a Letter that Said "To My Beautiful DJ,As You Always Manage to play with the Remix Of Love On The Dj Set Of My heart" And Looking Back Seeing Pictures Of Us On My Phone,I Realized What i Did And Wanted To Apologize And Get Him Back but..........I Saw He Already Moved On From Me*Starts Crying*'

"To Class 1A And Akame Ga Kill.....

What Do You Think Will Happen to your Worlds In the Case Of Eri(Bailey) And Tatsumi/(T/n)?Will they be Gone From your World Of Will they be replaced By a New Version Implemented into your World?"

Izuku:Hmmm,Well,I Don't Know but I Do Know that Er-I Mean Bailey Will Become An Amazing Woman.

(Y/n) Gives Izuku A Smile As he Has A dark Aura Around him and Gives him a warning.

(Y/n):Whom You Will not touch Cause if You Do,I'll Murder You!

Izuku:*Gulp*

Bulat:No More Tatsu-i Mean (T/n)...?That Be......

Lubbock:Kinda Sad for him to go.

Mine:Eh Well,I Don't Care.

(T/n):I'm Literally Right Here!

Akame:Tatsumi,You'd Be Able to Come Back,Right?

Esdeath:Yes,It Wouldn't Be As Exciting Without You.

(T/n):I TOLD YOU,IT'S (T/N) AND NOT TATSUMI!

Leone:And We Don't Care.

(T/n):*Groans*

"To Echo,Will Said You Were Presumed Dead,Any Ideas On How Your Alive?"

Will:No,I Said She LITERALLY DIED in My Arms.

Echo:On How I'm Alive.....?Well,I Healed But Took Years Or More Accurately,Over A Million.

"(Y/n),Just A Random Question That Popped in My Head But What Would Happen if used the Animetrix to turn Into Any Character of the Opposite Gender?do you Panic?Do your Emotions Change?Is it Even Possible With It?"

(Y/n):Well,Probably Nothing And If You're Confused,Think Of it like this....I Turn Into Inuyasha And I'll Gain His Weakness From The Whole 'Sit,Boy' Thing.

Chaos_King_unicorn

Will:Chaos_King_unicorn Has A Question For Natsu And It Goes.....

"To Natsu,Will You Ever Fight (Y/n)?"

Natsu:What kind of Stupid Question Is That?Of Course,I'll Fight Him!

Inosuke:Not Before Me!

angry_lumine

Will:Angry_lumine Has A Question For Night Raid.......About Akame.......Oh Boy.

"To Night Raid Except Akame,How Much Meat Would She Eat if Given the Chance?"

(T/n):A LOT!And That's Saying Something Given My Brother Once Ate 4 Full Plates At Golden Corral Before!

Will:OH,I Love That Place!Whenever I gone there,I used to Combine Foods Like Mac And Cheese on the Pizza Or The Chocolate Fountain.

(Y/n):Wait.....they Had a CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN!?

Will:Yeah........?You didn't know?

(Y/n):NO!

will:That's Sad but I'm Gonna Show One more for right now,We'll Do The Rest Later.

kiryu119

Will:kiryu119 has A question For (Y/n) And It Reads......

"To (Y/n)

Since You Know About Re:Zero,I'm Sure You Know About Subaru's Life After He Got Into Isekai,Have You ever Thought About telling the Re:Zero Cast?And How Would They React Especially (M/n)/Future Ram?"

Subaru:'Does That Mean he Knows About It...?'

Rem:React?React To What?

Ram:I Don't know,Rem.....Future Me?

(M/n):I'm Just as Clueless here,What About Sis?

(A/n):I'm Afraid Don't Know,Sister.

(Y/n):A-A-actually I-I know What it Is......But it Ain't Pretty.

(Bf/n):Oh Boy.

(M/n):What is It?

(Y/n):It's Something Called.......Return by Death.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

429K 4.1K 62
Beings/Characters From Some Animes And A Young Man From The Real World Have Been Transported Into A Theater To Watch Other Universes About This Young...
75.4K 735 65
does not take place in my two stories but will have some characters in my stories (Y/n)...an individual known through out the multiverse but what if...
151K 2.3K 19
Y/n is a innocent a small little high school boy but he is going to realize that there are some girls that want to keep him for themselves what will...
119K 4.2K 36
What will happen when your crush (a Yandere) kidnaps you and confesses her love to you? Why tell them you love them too! This is the daily life of Y...