Mine!!! (Emmett Cullen)

By unknownreader2012

Kaileigh moves to Forks from Arizona. She moves to Forks High School when she makes new friends and potential... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41

Part 28

365 8 1
By unknownreader2012

The past few days have been really eventful. Carlisle has been mentoring Edward on what he needs to do when it comes to turning Bella and today is finally the day in which we are all dreading because we do not know how it will turn out, and if Bella and Edward will keep their end of the deal.

I Haven't spoken to Edward or even looked at him since 2 days ago after the harsh words he said to me.
I get out of Bed, stretching before looking at my reflection in the mirror. I look a serious mess.
Emmett comes behind me, wrapping his arms around me kissing my head and my neck and shoulder before resting his chin on my head.

Emmett: baby, everything is going to be alright. I promise you. We will be okay and if Edward and Bella do not move then we will find somewhere for a place of our own just us.

I turn around wrapping my arms around him before burying my face into his chest.

Me: ....I know, and I love you. Just for everyone's sake do not leave me alone with Edward or Bella because this time I won't be able to control myself.
I'm going to go shower. I love you.

I pull away from his chest. Kissing his lips.

Emmett: I love you too baby.

I grab my stuff heading into the bathroom and getting into the shower.

Emmett's pov:

I head downstairs and stand at the kitchen counter.

Me: what's going on?

Carlisle looks at me.

Carlisle: Edward is taking Bella away to turn her and then will bring her body back here so we can keep watch incase anything changes.

I sigh nodding.

Carlisle; how is kaileigh?

I scoff looking at Edward.

Me: she's not doing okay but she'll be fine. But she's made a request that none of us leave her alone with Edward or Bella because she doesn't have much restraint anymore to the point she is exhausted. She's depressed Carlisle because Edward had to mess with her head.

Esme looks at me with concern in her eyes.

Alice: Bella will be changed. I've seen it. But what happens after is a blur. Their house is already built waiting for them.

Edward sighs a loud annoyed sigh before walking over to the kitchen looking at me.

Edward: maybe you should keep your mate on a leash.

My eyes widen as I let out a growl only to be pinned back by Jasper and Carlisle.

Me: oh Edward, just you wait till Bella is turned. Things are not going to go your way. You're going to be cursed forever.

I laugh.

Kaileigh's pov;

Once I've finished in the shower I get changed into.

(Without the glasses)

I dry my hair and head downstairs.
As I reach midway down the steps. I see Carlisle and Jasper holding Emmett back.

I walk over to Esme giving her a hug, and kissing Emmett's cheek.

Edward; Why are you so dressed up?

I chuckle before glaring at him.

Me: it's Bella's funeral.

His face hardens as he clenches his jaw.

Carlisle grabs me an animal blood bag as I sip it.

Me: what's the matter Eddie boy? Did I hit a nerve? You wanted this didn't you? To spend the rest of your life with your anchor, your blood singer, your precious human.

I head over to the living room, smiling at Jasper, Alice and Rosalie, before taking a seat and crossing my legs.

Rosalie smirks at me.

Rosalie: oh Edward, I think you've just turned Kaileigh into a beast. You've just rattled her cage. Your in for war.

I giggle. Before finishing my blood bag and getting up dropping into the bin before washing my hands and standing next to Emmett as he wraps his arm around my shoulder.

Edward: I'm going to grab Bella and take her to the place I will turn her, I will bring her back here whilst she's in transition.

I roll my eyes.

Esme: be safe.

He nods his head walking out.

Alice: Kaileigh I'm obsessed with your outfit. It looks like something Rosalie would wear.

I smile at her.

Before taking a seat as Emmett joins me, whilst I grab a magazine.

Rosalie and Alice and Esme and I decide we were going to head in to town to do some shopping so that Carlisle, Emmett and Edward could relax and play video games and do whatever is needed.

I grab my purse before leaning down and kissing Emmett's lips. He hands me his keys before whispering in my ear how good I look in my outfit.
We head to the shopping mall and spend a few hours there, as we are all heading home having a laugh, we arrive home. Grabbing our "Flannels and Gucci" bags and some other stuff we head into the house.
I take in the scent that is floating around our home.....Bella.
I speed up to my room hanging the stuff up, and heading back downstairs.

Carlisle looks at me along with Jasper.

Jasper: Bella is in the Carlisle's medical room in case you are wondering.

I chuckle.

Emmett: how was shopping babe?

I kiss his cheek.

Me: it was great. We all bought some really nice stuff. We shopped at Gucci and Flannels, and I bought you some stuff too.

I gives me that look that I shouldn't be buying him anything.

Me: don't give me that look. I wanted to so I did.

A few minutes later amongst us all having a conversation.

Carlisle; the wolves know that Bella Is in transition. They're on there way here right now.

I sigh.

Me: they won't do anything, because Renessme is Jacobs mate, also, SHE is Renessme's mother. I'll talk to Jacob and the pack.

I hear Emmett growl.
I hold his hand rubbing my thumb soothingly over the top of his.

Esme: thank you kaileigh.

I nod with a smile. It's great the bond that I have with Jacob and his pack, and my family are slowly getting used to them because around more often.

The scent of Bella is still loathing around in the air, and I can tell Jasper, Alice and Rosalie are annoyed by it too. Edward is standing guard outside her room.

I laugh to myself at the thought of Edward trying to prevent me from going to her room.

Rosalie: what is it kaileigh?

I look up at her, her skin glowing in the reflection of the sunlight.

Me: oh nothing.... Just the thought of Edward trying to prevent me from going in to the room. Hence why he's standing guard at the door. But I gathered he already knows he wouldn't be able to stop me. But I'm not here to cause any drama yet. Atleast not until Bella wakes up that way Edward knows she can take a few beatings.

I smirk.

Alice: atleast you haven't lost the bet yet kaileigh. You're doing amazing with your restraint.

I nod. Taking a deep unnecessary breath before stretching out the ache in my back clicking my neck. I take off my leather jacket before cuddling into Emmett's side as he kisses my head as I rest my arm over his stomach.

Everyone looks at us adoringly whilst Edward just stares at me.

Me: you know Edward, she's not going to wake up anytime soon, and I've already said that I'm not going to cause any drama until She is fully turned, and got her feeding under control, that way newborn or not I can still kick her ass.
But it may not be today, it may not be tomorrow. You will never know. So you might aswell go and hunt, and maybe spend some time with your daughter whom you've left alone for quite some time.

And right on cue, Renessme walks down the stairs. I stand up giving her a hug.

Me: Jacobs here. So I'm going to see Renessme out whilst I have a chat with Jacob.

Everyone nods and Emmett gets up following me out.

I walk over to Jacob giving him a hug as renessme does the same.

Jacob: nice to see you guys again. Erm, as for the situation with Bella. Paul and Sam are not happy. But they've told me to let you guys know, that Bella cannot be within a distance of the treaty line. Now she's a vampire, it'll make it more difficult for the pack to hold any restraint. Whereas for you guys, everyone's slowly getting used to you.

I nod:

Emmett: don't worry about Bella, her and Edward will hopefully be out of here once she's fully turned, we had that discussion with Edward the other night. Which meant kaileigh had to be chained to the wall, which was a stupid idea. Because it gave Edward a reason to antagonise her because he knows if she is wasn't chained up she'd kill him. So thank you Jacob, for always helping us when you can and for always looking after Renessme. You make her happy and we appreciate it.

Awhhh he's so sweet.

Jacob smiles and chuckles nodding his head.

Jacob: anytime. I'll bring Renessme back later.

Me: thanks again Jacob.

He hops in his truck after strapping Renessme in. I kiss her head and grab Emmett's hand as he pulls me into his side wrapping his arm around my shoulder kissing my head.

Me: that was really sweet of you babe, I could tell Jacob really appreciated it.

He chuckles.

Emmett: in some sort of way he's part of the family now. We can't always fight each other forever.

I kiss his lips.

Once we head inside, I could feel that the atmosphere was different. I sigh shaking my head before taking a seat on the couch grabbing a blanket and a magazine and just ignoring everything going on around us, until Bella and Edward walk into the room.

Esme: Bella, you look.....well.

She nods her head smiling, knowing she's got exactly what she wanted. She looks around at everyone to see me and Rosalie Reading our magazines glancing at each other every now and then smirking.

Carlisle: Rosalie, aren't you going to acknowledge Bella's presence?

I look at Rosalie and she slams her magazine down on the table, looking at Bella.

Rosalie: Hello, Isabella. I'm acknowledging you for the sake of My family. Yes MY family, just because you're a vampire now does NOT mean you're one of my siblings.

I hold back a laugh.

Bella: Where is Renessme?

Esme looks at us, glancing around the room.

Me: With Jacob.

I say as I place my magazine down, finally looking at Bella.

Her crimson red eyes widen and her nostrils flaring as she clenches her fists.

Bella: WHAT?! Are you kidding me?! Again! Once I turned all I want is to see my daughter and you send her away!

I sigh. Getting up.

Me: Carlisle, do I get permission to kick her ass now?

Everyone looks at me.

Jasper: oh I'd pay to see this.

Alice taps his arm telling him to behave, jokingly as she giggles.

Rosalie; oh please do. She's been asking for it since the day we met her.

Edward glares at her.

Emmett; come on Carlisle. I want to see my mate kick her ass.

Everyone smirks.

Carlisle sighs.

Carlisle: Kaileigh she's still a newborn. She doesn't even know her defence mechanisms yet, she doesn't know her gifts or anything yet. But in other circumstances..... I'm not going to answer, but for now I'd like to keep it civil until Bella is no longer living with us.

Bella smirks poking her tongue out at me behind Carlisle's back.
I growl attempting to pounce on her, as Emmett pulls me into his lap.
Edward holds Bella behind him, glaring at me.

Me: can I kick Edwards ass then? If I can't kick Bella's ass, then I should atleast be able to hurt Edward, with Bella... chained to the wall this time.

Jasper; now come on Carlisle. You've got to agree on this one atleast.

Esme: Jasper no.

Then Alice snaps into a vision.

Jasper holds her hand.

2 minutes later she snaps out of it.

Looking at all of us.

Me: what is it?

Alice looks down.

Alice: Bella and Edward aren't going to be moving out any time soon, and the Volturi have decided against coming here, because of Bella's turning.

I sigh rubbing my eyes.
I get up walking out the front door and into the forest. Before letting out a scream of anger, punching everything around me.
Before heading to the treaty line to let the wolves know.

20 minutes later.

Once Emmett finally convinced me to come back to the house after I did some serious thinking. I head back into the house sitting on the couch.

Me: okay. So I've come to a decision, If the little lab rat and Himself, do not want to move out. Then I've come to the decision that I will be the one to move out..... or they get kicked out by me going to the Volturi or I'll kill Bella and Edward. So that is what's going to happen.

Alice and Rosalie's eyes widen along with Jasper and Emmett.

Rosalie: WHAT?! No, I refuse to let my sister leave me. No. I won't let you.

Alice: no. You can't just leave us like that. This family is falling apart. You're our sister not Bella.

Bella looks at everyone.

Bella: HEY! I am your sister now whether you like it or not.

Then Jasper and Emmett snap.

Jasper/Emmett: SHUT UP BELLA!

I look at Carlisle and Esme.

Carlisle: kaileigh.... You're my daughter, I'd hate to see anything happen to you. You're the glue that holds this family together. Please...stay.

I look down.

Emmett: Babe! Why did you tell me this in the forest? Wherever you go, I go. If you leave, I'm leaving to, we will go somewhere across the world.
But I'd really like it if we just talk to the Volturi in a few weeks, and then we can decide. But now that "thing" is a vampire you can kick her ass as much as you want.

Bella: you guys should leave, that way Edward and I can move into your room.

I growl, racing over to Bella slamming her into the wall.

I've finally had enough.

I squeeze her throat tighter and tighter. As Emmett and Jasper chain Edward up against the wall.
I drag Bella outside by her dirty greasy hair, before throwing her across the floor in the mud as I walk down the steps, taking my sunglasses off.

I pick her up as she screams attempting to claw at my face which I successfully dodge. I throw her to the ground. Punching her over and over again, until little cracks form around her forehead.  I hear Esme tell Emmett to get me off of Bella.

Bella: LET ME GO!

Bella finds the strength to pull me off. Pinning me against the wall.

Me: HaHA , how did you know I like being choked? You think that hurts Me, you're a weak little newborn and I will not stop until I kill you and your pathetic excuse for a father.

Her eyes widen as I hear Edward scream for someone to uncuff him.

I use my speed to go behind Bella, placing my hands on either side of her head. Almost ripping it off before I get pulled off by Emmett and Jasper. As they lead me away into the forest with Alice and Rosalie following close behind.

We all hunt and talk as we walk back to the house in a human pace, whilst Emmett is holding my hand.

Alice speaks up.

Alice: kaileigh, I officially believe you've got the worst temper that I have ever seen. But you've got great restraint to an extent. I've seen in my vision, that Edward will find his true mate soon and he'll get rid of Bella. So that's one thing I suppose.

I sigh.

Me: I've only got the restraint I do, because of Emmett. I've become more careful since I met him. I try not To act impulsively all of the time. But it comes a point where I have to control it, I've becomes a better version of me since I found all of you and if it wasn't for You guys I would've killed Bella by now and got locked up.

They all smile, as Emmett holds my hand kissing my lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.6K 1.4K 23
Ella Swan is a well known girl in Forks and Bella's twin. She has lived with Charlie all of her life. When Charlie and Renee divorced, Renee got Bell...
3.9K 95 39
Madeleine James, a popular "mean" girl gets paired up with one of the schools outcasts for a projects that will change boths lives. Madeleine practic...
46.1K 1.6K 45
Two years before Bella Swan joins her father in Forks, the Cullens move into their current estate. As the kids settle into their sophomore year and C...