Above Us (OMEGAVERSE)

By Joregiii

"Yes, I'm an Alpha and don't worry, my dick won't get hard on you". - Ryujin "Let's have deal, whenever i'm h... More

Warning ๐Ÿšจ
Alpha
Tease
Help Me
Bone
Pills
Go 9
Job
Right
Night
Ran
Seulgi
Avoiding
Front
Winter
Bastard
How Would You Feel
Help
Colors
Baby
JOREGIII's NOTES
Starts
Why?
You
Lisa
Lonely Nights
Why Now?
Get You Back
Mister
Painful
Dreams
I Love You
Uncle
Drives Away
Shin Ryujin
Toxic
Mole
She Lost
Lisa Manoban
Above Us
The End
JOREGIII
JOREGIII

Impossible Crime

992 57 11
By Joregiii

LISA

*flashbacks*

I got the power, my thought back when i was Kid.

I love bullying Kids the same as my age. I like stepping in their feet, stabbing them with my pencil, kicking their butts, throwing their bags, but none of them has the courage to tell their parents that i'm doing that with them intentionally, they'd be like,

"It's an accident"

All of them are scared at my Parents, not me.

Dad is the only child of his Family and they owned a car company and he is a Governor. Mom is the smartest among her Siblings that's why she's the favorite and her Parents gave her the 5 Businesses and her 2 Brothers only got the 2 of their Businesses.

"Study playing Piano!"
"PIANO!"
"START STUDYING!"
"READ THIS BOOKS!"

I'm only 4 Years Old, i can't even read properly and yet my Mom wants me to read the Books of Laws and she wants me to play Piano and every instrument that can make me look elegant and expensive.

I never had a nice sleep because when the 6:00 PM came, i need to practice playing piano until morning. I have a nanny, i always cried at her and i always asked her to let me take a nap for a while and she's letting me then one day when i woke up, she's not there anymore.

Mom trained me on her own.

I won a lot of awards because of playing piano, i'm always the Top 1 in every classes. I always won a lot of medals because of quiz bee. I never lost in every academic competition, whenever i got the 2nd place, Mom will let me study for the whole semester day and night until i got the 1st place.

Bullying Kids became my past time, i love seeing them following what i want. In my house, no one's following what i want, in School, everyone of them is following me.

One time my Teacher saw me stepping on my Classmate's hand and she just passed by like she didn't saw me and after that day when we're in the office, i saw Mom giving my Teacher a lot of money.

I did things that is worse than before.

I am punching my classmates just because they are stepping on ground, i told them to just stay on the table and never went down. No one of them tried to fight back then a Kid who has an cat's eyes,

"Let's play together."

I pushed her away and she fell on the ground. Everyday, she's asking the same thing,

"Let's play together!" I slapped her.

"Let's play together!!!" I kicked her knees.

"Let's play together, please." I stabbed her eyes because it annoys me.

Mom became mad because that Kid is her Friend's Daughter. Mom pulled my hand on the way to the Hospital and i saw that Kid lying on the bed and she has an eye patch, she smiled at me,

"Let's play together now?" She asked.

"What's your name?" I asked with my attitude voice.

"Kang Seul-Gi." She's smiling at me even after i stabbed her eyes and she almost got blind.

"Why do you want to play with me?" I asked.

"Because no one's playing with you and i want to play with you." She said while she's smiling at me with the looks of someone who really wants to play with me.

I sit besides her and i cried.

After that day, she's always on my house. I'm playing with her, she changed me. I asked for forgiveness to my classmates and they cried in front of me. They became my Friends and Seulgi suddenly avoided me,

"Why are you avoiding me?" I asked.

"You have a lot of Friends, i'm not your special Friend anymore." She's jealous.

"You are my only best friend, Kang Seul-Gi. Until the day i grow up and until i started having pubic hair, you'll forever be my bestfriend."

We're very young.

Young? That's also when my shitty life starts.

Dad got a higher position in the country and he has a lot of enemies. Mom had a fight with her Brothers and declared a war with her. My Brother became the hero because he caught the heinous crime offenders.

I was 12 Years Old, i found out how much i love dancing and Seulgi helped me to join a dancing competition, I joined and won. When i went home, i'm holding the trophy, i thought Mom would be proud of me because i won something without her help but it was the opposite.

"WHERE DID YOU GO?"
"DANCE COMPETITION?! THAT WON'T BRING YOU TO THE LIFE THAT I DREAMED FOR YOU!"
"GIVE ME THAT TROPHY! I DON'T WANNA SEE IT ANYMORE!"

When Mom's about to get the trophy, i stabbed my right hand using it and while watching the blood dripping on my hands, i'm smiling like an evil child because of the thought that finally, i'm not gonna play piano anymore.

Mom didn't react differently, Dad ran towards me and he cleaned my hands, i heard him saying,

"If this is the effect of what you dreamed of for our Daughter, let's have a divorce and give me my child!"

After that night, Mom never talked to me. The time when she talked to me is the time where i almost died.

Because of Family's status in life, the enemies are looking for the weaknesses and they found me.

On my way home, i'm inside the car, someone hits the car i'm riding on and a group of people abducted me. I saw how they tortured some people inside a dark place and i heard them calling Dad,

"We have your precious Daughter. You and your Son needs to do what i'm about to tell you."

I'm emotionless that time, a blood dripping on my face, my knees full of bruises, my white uniform turned into black. One of them pulled my hair, "This Kid also needs a lesson, i heard she likes bullying other Kids." He said.

They showed me a clips of me kicking my classmates, it was a long time ago.

One of them hold my feet and i'm not reacting differently not until the stepped on my feet and i can hear my bones cracking. I screamed out loud, "YOU BULLSHITS WHO HAS NO MONEY AND LIFE! MY DAD WOULD NEVER FORGIVE YOU!" I said while crying out loud.

I can't move that time, "She's an Alpha." One of them said it.

"She has a butt."

My eyes went big, i never been scared like that for my whole life.

They didn't touch me, i waited for help for almost a week. One day, a lot of Police came and i finally tasted the freedom.

I saw Dad and my Brother, they came for me. Dad hugged me so tight and i never cried but when I saw Mom outside waiting for me, she fell on the ground and i can't recognize her face anymore, i always thought that she don't give a care for me but when i felt her arms circling around me,

"My Daughter, i'm sorry Mom can't do anything."

I cried out loud saying the words that i can't say,

"Mommy! I'm so scared! They said i'm an alpha but i have a butt! Mommy! Why didn't you save me earlier? They always scares me!"

All of us cried and i heard a 7 gunshot inside the building. That is the number of the people who abducted me.

After that day, my Parents are scared that it will happen again to me, my parents ended up killing me on a national news,

"The only Daughter of.......was found dead."

Mom changed everything about me. My last name, my parents name, everything that would acknowledge me as their Daughter. Mom also changed, all she wants is for me to have a good grades, she is giving me everything i want, she's not forcing me to do the things that i don't want.

"From now on, you're Lisa Manoban. You came from Thailand, you're Family has a one business and you don't like sharing your personal life."

My paper says that i am adopted.

Seulgi that time also look like a half zombie because she doesn't have a nice sleep, that is what she told me. She always takes care of me after that day because she's scared that what if i got triggered and it affects me, that's why she's always there for me.

I had a fun life.

My highschool life was not boring since i learned having sex with Girls that i liked. My first time was from the Girl i met on School and that's just a one night stand, i don't want a relationship that has a label.

But not when i started studying in Law University, where Mom became the Dean because of her Doctoral degree. No one knows that my Mom was the dean, only Seulgi.

I still like jerking with Women then this Girl showed up.

Seulgi has someone she likes, it was Irene. Irene has a Friend and it was Jennie.

Jennie never laid her eyes on me, she's different from the Woman i met. I tried everything to make her look at me but she's always avoiding me. I want her attention, i want to see her crawled over me but it's me who's crawling over her.

I don't know what came into my mind when i did it, we went to the arcade that time, the four of us. I saw Jennie's pills, i found out she's an omega. Jennie dropped her pills and instead of picking it up, i kicked it so it will went under the table and she won't see it.

Seulgi and Irene went different ways and it was Jennie and I alone, I feel so nervous. I saw Jennie sweating, i can smell her, she's having a signs of an omega. She started looking something inside her bag than i helped her, i already feel so guilty but i can't undo what i did.

"Lisa? Help me—" She said while she's crying.

We did it inside my car.

What eats me alive is that after that day we became close to each other and i confessed to her that like her and she told me,

"I already liked you since the first time i saw you playing with Seulgi but i acted like i have no interest in you because i thought you like Irene."

Move! A bomd was about to land on someone's heart!

My heart exploded.

Our relationship lasted for 2 Years but i can't take it anymore, i confessed what i did and we ended up here.

*present*

"Let's break up, everything we have—let's cut it all out. Be happy, Lisa—not for me but for yourself, you don't deserve me and i don't deserve you. If you think that this is easy for me, you're mistaken. I've been thinking about this for my whole days in living in states and i guess this decision is not just for me but also for you."

I knew it, i already know this based on my assumptions. I also heard to others that she already has someone in states and i'm just here locking myself up from the idea that i only did one mistake and we've been together for 2 years but Jennie has the idea of i raped her but i didn't raped her.

Did it hurt me? Sort of—but more on, i'm relieved that we're now finally can do whatever we want.

I committed an impossible crime.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 1.6K 32
โYou cannot resist me, little Alpha.โž หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท In which Ryujin and Beomgyu have a hard time not wanting each other. โœงโœงโœง A beomryu omegaverse +...
748K 15.8K 58
-COMPLETE- Jennie Kim, a flirty student who got transferred to a new school, meeting her smoking hot professor, Lalisa Manoban, a smart, pretty hands...
62.3K 2.6K 38
OMEGAVERSE // WEREWOLF BTS "Park jimin,I am not your mate.and i don't need a mate in my life.am I clear?"-yoongi "I will never give up yoongi.and I p...
2.1K 101 16
One, two, three, four. One, two, three, four. One, two, three, four. One, two, three, four. One, two, three, f-" "Why do you always stop at four?" "I...